A New Years to Remember

Story Info
Mackenzie Rekindles with an old family friend.
2.8k words
4.35
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

With the war finally over and the overcoming of the government, Mackenzie is reacquainted with an old friend she had lost, ready to rekindle their love for one another again on the night of New Years Eve.

12/31/2025

I wish I could say that after the war had ended everything went back to normal, that my life was finally everything I dreamed it to be and more. But no one knew that the war would be the least of our problems in the United States. Families were torn apart, famine and disease swept through the country and it grew harder and harder to recover financially, physically, and mentally. No one knew what happened, one day there were cracks in the sky that opened more and more every day. Its bright lights taking lives of millions, and with no scientific explanation the governments turned on each other. Blaming the other for the cause of the cracks and just like that, war broke out.

With the government funding all of their money into the war, they took from us and businesses across the United States. Business's closed leaving no work for the people, leading to more people stealing resources until more stores closed down. Hospitals turned away most people because they simply could not afford to take in another person. The homeless rate rocketed exponentially as most landlords showed no mercy in this time of need. Those who did show mercy could only house so many.

Ten years into the war, electricity and running water went out. The Great Famine swept the united states. In protest to what the united states were doing, farmers turned on the people, keeping most of their food for themselves and their town. The cities had nothing, I was lucky to have a mother who knew how to garden. Our apartment building came together and started producing food themselves. The first few months were rough, slowly but surely our plants grew and we were able to feed ourselves and within the following months our neighbors.

The wealthier population was fine for a while, watching us and laughing without the need to help, not realizing the same fate would lie with them. See when the entire world is pointing fingers at each other and are at war, there is no place to run to, no amount of money to get you out of it. I, and many others like me, watched as the billionaires turned to millionaires, then turned to nobodies in a blink of an eye. Their wealth no longer being able to hold their status as the government soon took from them when they could no longer take from us. Their names no longer holding meaning as they had nothing. It was like in a blink of an eye they were nobodies and struggling just like the rest of us.

Fifteen years into the war, a disease began to spread across the united states, wiping many with it. It was only then that the government promoted free healthcare to those who joined the military and their families. My best friend, Charlie, joined the war almost six years ago after his parents fell ill. Trying to convince him to stay was impossible, I knew he wanted to take care of his parents as best as he could the only way he knew how. So, as a way to make things easier for him, my parents moved his parents in with us. The medicine and resources that they needed were delivered to us personally along with a little extra supply that we would bribe the officer for.

I'll spare the details of the last six years and fast forward to today. The night of New Years Eve, as expected, our government soon fell apart leaving us, the people, picking up the pieces. However, there was something so liberating about the loss of control the government could no longer withhold. As if starting from scratch was something we needed in this world. A new start from the battle of the egos, a place for everyone to come together. While everyone was out celebrating a new year's revolution, I sat quietly on the ledge of my apartment building silently wondering what would be next with my life. I allowed my mind to wander as I stared into the dark sky filled with stars and the line cracks that looked like scars on the universe.

"I hope you aren't about to do something stupid Mackenzie." A familiar voice called out, I turned around seeing Charlie standing there holding two bottles of beer. I stared at him, my heart had skipped a beat. I knew I had missed Charlie deeply but something in me that yearned for him unlocked. He had changed, he no longer looked like that skinny, long haired, pale skinned man I knew. No, he had gotten buff, his shoulders were more broad, his hair was dyed to blonde and shaven down into a buzz cut. His chin was noticeably sharper, he was more handsome than I remembered. Part of me wondered if he was even the real Charlie I had been lifelong friends with before he left. But when I stared into his emerald, green eyes, while he stared softly into mine I knew.

It took me a moment to realize he had made his way over to me by then and had his hand out waiting for me to take the bottle from him. "Where did you find this?" I asked,

"One of the many rations we took from the military before it had been dismantled." He said with a small smile on his face. I took the bottle and took a refreshing sip. I hummed, "I didn't think I'd be able to drink this again." I muttered looking ahead again as Charlie sat beside me. We sat in silence at first, I wondered what was going through his mind.

"It's nice out here, very quiet." He hummed,

"Yeah, everyone is celebrating inside." I responded, he looked at me,

"And here you are, out here, not celebrating the new year, new freedom." He said, I shrugged a little

"There was just too many people you know?" I muttered looking forward.

"Yeah, I don't do well with loud noises," He said looking down.

"You? I remember when you thrived in chaos." I joked and laughed, Charlie just chuckled shaking his head.

"Yeah but that was before you know?" He whispered, I nodded. "I don't know, I've seen things... out there." He muttered before taking a sip of his beer. "We were all fighting, at some point even apologizing for doing our jobs because it was so... senseless." He snorted looking down.

"I'm sorry." I whispered softly

"Its fine, it's not your fault this happened, it was our old stupid government." He shook his head in anger. "I am just glad that you are alive. That would honestly suck if you weren't here." I laughed at his comment.

"Then you know no pain I went through with you gone." I said to him,

"Is this a missing you contest? Because I will win this battle." He laughed,

"Oh really?"

"Yes really." His response was playful. "I missed you so much I had to bribe the official that gave you medicine to check if you were alive." He said to me, I stared at him,

"Thats why the guy asked for me specifically?" I asked him he nodded.

"Okay, well I missed you so much that I was contemplating joining the military." I said to him, he snorted shaking his head.

"Really?" He gasped playfully while laughing,

"Shut up." I nudged his side as he laughed.

"I missed you so much that I was willing to go AWOL and find my way back to you even if it meant risking the death penalty." He smirked, I stared at him, jaw agape,

"Okay you win." I laughed before drinking again. Suddenly Charlie pulled the drink from my hand. "Hey!" I was almost stunned by the audacity of this man stealing my drink. But Charlie ignored my call and set the drink down along with his. He turned towards me and cupped my face. My heart immediately began to race again as he stared deep into my eyes with looks of intentions.

"I really missed you Kenzie." He whispered, it was weird hearing him call me by my nickname as it's been so long. I stared at him silently swallowing harshly. "Really missed you." He emphasized on really. I gulped nervously as his face inched closer to mine. "Did you miss me?" It was as if our previous conversation was thrown out the window. But I nodded shyly, his hand leaving my face as his fingers trailed down my neck to my shirt. "Did you really miss me?" the context of his question dawned on me as I let out a soft moan when his hand grasped my left breast. His nose brushed against mine while he licked his lips before pressing them against mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back as if there was a sudden need for him.

His hand moved from my chest to my face once again pulling me closer towards him. For a moment, I had forgotten we were currently sitting on the edge of the rooftop building. When I leaned a little to forward I felt the pebbles underneath my skirt slip and fall while my hand instinctively gripped the edge of the ledge. "Oh my god." I gasped out pulling away. Charlie's hand landed on my side to steady me. We looked at each other for a moment before laughing softly,

"Okay clumsy butt, let's get you inside." He said turning us around and stood up before reaching his hand out. I stared at him, taking it before standing up with him. He pulled me into his arms, staring down at me momentarily with a bright smile. Then pulled me into the building, we held hands as we made our way down the steps back to my apartment, once inside we sneaked past the celebrating family straight to my room where we closed and locked the door behind us.

Charlie didn't waste any time kissing me again, this time with more need in his body language. His hands rested on my waistline before squeezing it softly, I started walking backwards as he walked forwards until I hit my dresser. I giggled with a smile forming on my lips, he smiled back before lifting me onto the dresser and pulled me into a deeper kiss while settling between my legs. He pulled away momentarily to stare into my eyes then eyed my curvy body. "You are so pretty." He whispered before his hands grabbed my shirt and lifted it off of my body.

His eyes flickered to my bare chest, "No bra?" He asked me with a smirk on his face, I shook my head, he hummed cupping my breast while he drew small circles around my sensitive nipple. I moaned softly while the bud hardened in his hand. He leaned down and took it into his mouth. His tongue rubbed against it and swirled around.

"Fuck." I panted out softly, his hands delicately grazed my thighs, dragging up and down as he kissed lower until his head was between my legs. Charlie pulled me closer to the edge of the dresser while pulling my panties down using his teeth.

"You are so fucking gorgeous." His lips pressed against my thighs, kissing down them softly. He kept his eyes locked to mine as he reached my lower lips and used his fingers to spread them. "So, fucking pretty." He whispered softly as he settled between my legs and began to eat me out. His tongue worked skillfully on my clit, swirling it around. I was a whimpering mess. My hands ran back and forth across his head as I bucked my hips against his face. He held my hips down, pulling me closer to him as he licked and sucked on it like it was a candy.

"Oh, my fucking-" I cried out before biting down on my hand, Charlie pulled away and stood up with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Cute," He teased.

"Shut up." I scowled playfully as he laughed and kissed me again. His arms wrapped around me before lifting off the dresser. "Charlie." I gasped, he just chuckled again before walking over to the bed. He stared down at me as he pulled off his shirt. His stomach was covered in scars, I stared at him as he looked nervous. I frowned touching them gently, "Oh Charlie... I'm so sorry." I whispered kissing them softly,

"You don't think they are ugly?" He asked, I gave him a shocked expression.

"No." I was appalled, "No, never, and if anyone else does they should be ashamed." I said quickly. I stood up on the bouncing bed and cupped his face, "You are a survivor and a hero." A small smile formed on my face, "My hero." I caressed him gently as he smiled gaining back his mischievous confidence. His lips were back on mine in seconds before he laid me back down on the bed while undoing his pants. His tongue grazed my bottom lip and slipped past my lips into my mouth where it explored. His hands traced up and down my body. I wrapped my legs around him, using them as a way to push down his pants as we kissed messily.

Charlie sat up staring down at me, "are you ready?" He asked me, I nodded while my hands ran across his belly, I felt the tip of his cock press against my soaking entrance before pushing in slowly. My cunt stretched slowly around his thick dick as he pushed into he was all the way in. Soft moans left both of our lips as he pulled out and pushed back inside.

"Oh god." I moaned out as Charlie smirked again cheekily,

"No worries baby, I got you." He whispered thrusting back inside of me slowly and steadily. His lips met mine for a passionate and intense kiss. He began speeding up his thrusts, pulling and pushing with a deeper need. He fucked into me faster, the sounds of his moans and whimpers began pushing me closer and closer. The sounds of our skin clasping together filled the room as he pushed into me rougher. "Oh, fuck Mackenzie." He grunted as he began pounding into me.

"Fuck, Charlie!" I cried out as I came around his cock. My walls clenched around him and he grunted before releasing inside of me. We laid there catching our breaths, Charlie leaned down and gave me a soft kiss then turned me over. "Charlie!" I squealed as he slapped my ass,

"You didn't think we were done did you?" He asked teasingly before sliding back in. I let out a moan before covering my mouth from being to loud. His thrusts were quick and effortless, my hand gripped the sheets of the bed tightly. Charlie leaned down and placed his hand on top of mine as he pushed in roughly. "You are so fucking beautiful." He whispered as our fingers entwined together, "I love you so much Mackenzie." I pulled my hand away from my face,

"I love you too." I panted out softly as he kissed my neck gently and continued to thrust into me. I was a moaning mess, feeling like I was growing closer and closer again. "Fuck." I whined out pushing back against him as he pushed in.

"Oh, fuck baby." Charlie grunted deeply, I smirked pushing back against him as he stayed there rubbing my butt teasingly as he watched me use his cock to get off. "That's it baby, use that fucking dick like its your toy." He moaned. I pushed faster, my body feeling as if it had been on fire before Charlie began moving again, thrusting hard and fast.

"God, just like that." I cried out, Charlie didn't stop, going exactly like I had asked until I felt the familiar pit coming undone inside of me. "I'm cumming." I cried out gripping the sheets harder as I came around him once again.

"Oh fuck." He growled as he released shortly after inside of me. After a minute of us catching our breath, he pulled out and laid down beside me. Charlie looked down at me before giving me another kiss as we heard the shouts and celebration from everyone outside the room wishing each other a happy new year. We looked at each other before laughing, he pressed his forehead against mine,

"Happy New Years." He chuckled staring down at me with a look of adoration in his eyes.

"Happy New Years." I responded with a smile back before kissing him again.

I knew life wouldn't just pick up like it used to. I knew that with the freedom from our government things wouldn't be simple, it will take a while for things to be rebuilt, lives to grow more healthily. I looked forward to what the future had to offer, and now with Charlie by my side, I knew that I could overcome any negative thing that had blown our way. Things have changed around us, and so have we.