All Comments on 'A New York Haunting: Pt. 01'

by astushkin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HotCockalorumHotCockalorumover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this first submission! The writing is great and helps set the scene by both its style and historical details. I'm looking forward to learning more about this mysterious young woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sexy nerd doctor from Scandi

With scalpel and sutures so handy

Was assigned a new duty ---

To tail a young beauty

And the glimpse up her skirt made him randy.

chick2206chick2206over 1 year ago

very well written i am hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The medical journal in the story is called 'Boston' on some pages, and 'New England' on others. I overlooked the mistake because the story's interesting. Anyway,good story (so far).

astushkinastushkinover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading. Actually, two different journals are meant to be referenced. The appendix study during his 2nd year of med school was submitted to "New England..."; the article they're currently working on about blood vessel suturing will be submitted to "Boston..."

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

This in some regards reminds me of the recent TV serial Vienna Blood. The same format is used a young Austrian doctor wanting to explore being a Psychoanalyst in Vienna 1899 is shadowing a Police Detective for a month to give insight into the minds of criminals using the new science of Freud etc.

I like this story it is innovative, imaginative and a damned good read. Keep it up.

5/5

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What a wonderful period mystery with a touch of drama. The author has captured the period brilliantly, the attention to detail is nothing short of amazing. The research into the period even down to details regards clothing is mind boggling. The development of the characters just excellent.

I am hooked!

This sort of stuff always grabs me.

Thus far a resounding 5/5 and l look forward to more chapters as they come.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprisingly solid medical facts !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I've read the complete work and I look forward to more works by you set in different eras and time periods. The Old west, the colonial era, the middle ages, the Roman empire, Alexanders conquests, the stone age, the age of exploration i could go on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userastushkin@astushkin
Thanks for reading my stories. I appreciate the comments and helpful feedback. Cover art for CELTIC MIST and A NEW YORK HAUNTING viewable at: https://www.amazon.com/C-L-Nightjar/e/B09C4WGXYT/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1 https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/clnightjar

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES