A New York Haunting: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To dry the back of her calf, he gingerly lifted her foot from the floor and cupped her heel in his hand. But when he finished the first leg and released her heel, instead of returning it to the floor, she slid her bottom forward on the seat and stretched her foot to the opposite bench. Just lateral to his shoulder, her pretty white toes now gripped the wine-colored cushion.

Remembering her bedewed drawers in the reticule, his unruly pulse hammered as he dried her other leg. Again, upon completion, she rested her bare foot on the seat across from her, this one next to his other shoulder.

Still seated on the floor --- now betwixt her lovely unclad limbs --- he continued to absently dab at her knee as he gazed between her braced-apart legs. With their spread, his eyes traveled unhindered up her smooth inner thighs until the drape of her petticoat forestalled his hungering view of the prize. Breaths hoarse and trousers straining, his grip tightened upon her satiny knee. Under the veil, her lips moved, but with the whooshing pulse in his ears, he could not understand her.

The brougham jolted, shifting the shielding flounce of her skirts ... and suddenly he was staring at her little fur-trimmed muff. With another sway of the carriage, a ribbon of glistening pink opened in its center.

He lurched upwards, his hands seizing her hips, his rising shoulders catching the backs of her knees --- and somehow they were both on one bench, she lying lengthwise with her ankles on his wide shoulders, he atop her with his knees on the cushion. With a frantic fumbling between their bodies, he released his raring beast and their bare privates made each other's excited acquaintance. Her arms reached for him. As his cockhead lodged against the slippery entrance to paradise, he pulled her veil up ...

No, no, no!! Anders groaned in frustration as he awoke in the narrow bed in his boardinghouse room. Tossing the quilt from his overheated body, he wrestled open the buttons on his pajama trousers and grasped his rigid organ. Without bothering to find the bottle of cottonseed oil, he pried his lather-maker from his belly, breaking the wet kiss of preparatory fluid between his crown and navel. A hasty handful of spittle eased the way for his stroking fist. Eyes closed, he strained to recapture the sensations of the dream.

Under him, he felt her petite body arching as he thrust into her ... Å fy faen! He reveled in the hot, squeezing sleeve of female flesh for but a moment ere he set to with lusty strokes, soon beholding her glistening girl-cream coating his ruddy piston. The carriage rocked with the motions of vigorous copulation.

Faster and hoarser came Anders' breaths as his palm slid up and down the throbbing pillar. Within a scant minute, his eager ballocks rose on their marks, got set ...

The girl heaved under him and moaned, her lithe legs embracing him, her beautiful eyes fastening upon his, her impaled cunny climbing imploringly onto his cock ...

... and GO! The sweet heat fluxed from his limbs and chest to his pelvis ... his body stiffened. Oh God! Shuddering and gritting his teeth, Anders squelched his grunts as his happy cock signed his bare chest with its jerking, pearly script.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

The setting of the story is the "Gilded Age" --- an era of unprecedented economic boom in America beginning after the Civil War and continuing through the turn of the century (roughly 1870 - 1910). This period of rapid industrialization was associated with an uneasy juxtaposition of the "haves" and the "have-nots". A select few --- business tycoons, bankers, politicians --- enjoyed lives of extraordinary wealth and privilege, even as the growing working class --- including among them millions of newly arrived immigrants --- struggled a few streets away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~