All Comments on 'A Newfound Desire Ch. 03'

by luckymn1985

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Dragging along

One page at a time. It is clearer that something strange has moved Sweetie's psyche into a very different gear! Looks like a good change, from Hubby's newfound benefits, but we do NOT yet know whether the price will prove to be too dear!

unrated

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
I liked this chapter

because the author revealed a lot more history and personal feelings. The writing is good and it has piqued my attention. More...

luckymn1985luckymn1985over 10 years agoAuthor
A note from the writer

To all who may be reading;

I have looked through the comments on all the stories I have submitted and come to a conclusion. If you don't have enough guts to sign your own name (which of course is not even your real name, just a "user name" on here as all of us are using) to your commentary, it's not worth me investing any time in reading or paying attention to your thoughts.

I've removed all the anonymous comments both positive and negative. I do appreciate those who choose to leave commentary, positive, negative and/or constructive that have enough guts to own their opinions.

For those who don't feel comfortable with that, if you don't like the story, don't bother reading. Simple, easy and to the point. Best wishes and enjoy if you so choose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous