A Nice Place to Live

Story Info
Retired CIA agents move to Memphis.
2.5k words
4.27
14.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
824 Followers

My name is not William Summers and my wife's name is not Jacqueline Summers. The CIA gave those names to us when we retired earlier this year. Officially, Bill & Jackie Summers are both 32 years old. We are both in excellent physical condition. I am 6 feet tall and 190 pounds and since this is a porn site, I have a think 9-inch cock. Jackie is 5 feet 7 inches tall and 125 pounds. She has an hourglass figure with 38DD tits. We fuck like rabbits.

We have been legally married for ten years. We played a married couple for the CIA while we killed people for them. After a year of doing that, we decided to actually get married. When we hit our thirties, we started thinking about having a normal life and finding a nice place to live. We actually enjoyed the work. We liked killing people. We would walk into a room and knew who was dirty, where the exits were, who was armed, the works.

We had a house in Virginia, near the CIA. All our neighbors worked for the government, either in Langley or in DC. We decided that we should move and have a complete fresh start. Jackie searched online and decided that Memphis had a lot to offer. We saw some places online that looked interesting, contacted a Memphis broker, and made an appointment to see her on Saturday. We flew down, rented a car and drove to her office.

The nice thing about looking at houses on the weekend is that you can see people who live there. The third place that we looked at was one of our favorites. When we got there, both neighbors were outside, working on the lawn. We introduced ourselves. The house was empty, and they told us about the retired couple who had moved out and how nice they were. While we were outside talking to the two sets of neighbors, the cross-the-street neighbors came out and joined the discussion.

We went inside to see the house. Jackie was thrilled that we had met the neighbors. We would discuss them later. When we left the tour of the house, there were more neighbors outside. We met everyone. One of them invited us to a join them for barbecue dinner. They said that someone does it every weekend. We thanked them but declined as we still had a few other places to visit.

Later that day it was clear that the house with the neighbors was our favorite. We discussed the neighbors. My only analysis was that every man at one point had stared at Jackie's tits. That's not exactly a surprise. With 38DD's, she gets looks all the time. Hell, I stare at them often. The only other thing I noticed was that there weren't any children. We don't have children either so it's not a problem. It was just another fact that we take note of. All the couples seemed to be around our age.

Finally, Jackie said, she has no issues with the house. She said that every choice is a risk. Here, at least everyone gets along. I always listen to Jackie's conclusions. They're always logical. So, we made an offer on the house and a few days later it was accepted. We bought a house. We would have put our Virginia house up for sale but there's a shortage of places near DC and renting it out made more sense. The moving truck finished packing our stuff around noon. We both had cars and decided to drive them ourselves. It's about a 12-hour drive and we did it with our phones on the entire trip. I love unlimited talk.

We got to our new home around midnight. The moving truck would likely be there the next morning on Tuesday. We had a brand-new memory foam mattress with pillows and sheets, and we had our first fuck in the new house in our bedroom. It still had window shades. An hour later, we had our second fuck. We would have a lot of things to change, and my important tools were in the trunk of my car.

When the moving truck arrived, the neighbors were at work. I was glad because I had the feeling they would get in the way of the movers. I was very concerned about one box marked MASTER CLOSET and sealed up tight. Inside was our gun safe, which was locked. It had various guns and ammunition for them inside.

I had already purchased new Medeco locks for the front and back doors. I also reset the garage door openers. When Jackie saw me making the security changes, she asked if we were being too cautious before she stopped and realized there is no such thing as too cautious. She installed the motion sensor camera/smoke alarms into the points of egress.

With the house secure and the furniture and boxes delivered, we decided to go out to dinner and stop for groceries on the way home. We found a great BBQ place and moving to Memphis now seemed like a great idea. We stopped at the grocery store on the way home and bought some basics.

We had our clothes in our dressers and the kitchen was setup. We were going to replace the appliances and redo the master closet to modernize it. We had lists for some new lights, some new shelving in the garage, new window coverings. You know the drill.

Lowes was having a sale on appliances. They were our first stop on Wednesday. They delivered the new stuff on Thursday. The old fridge went in the garage. The rest went on the Lowes truck. We were pretty well setup. On Friday, we worked on the lawn. We went back to Lowes for some new plants. The place looked good.

On Saturday, the neighbors started ringing the bell. After the third ring, I decided to just leave the door open. Jackie saw me do it and nodded. We were still scoping out the room -- even in our own house. We got compliments for the new stainless appliances and our old furniture. Only one guy really bothered me. His name was Artie, and his wife was Janice. Artie was one of those touchy-feely guys. The problem was the person he was touching was my wife, Jackie. She didn't like it either. She looked at me with an expression that said she would handle it. When that failed, she gave me the go-ahead. I dragged his wife over in front of him and manhandled her the way he had done to Jackie.

I looked at him and said, "I think that was every way you touched my wife today. She didn't like it and neither do I. DON'T DO IT AGAIN."

Naturally, everyone else tried to lower the intensity but Artie did not apologize. His wife almost disappeared. Artie was going to be a problem. I didn't discount anyone else. They all defended him with, "Oh that's just Artie", "Artie doesn't mean anything by it", and "We're all used to the same thing".

I looked at Jackie. She knew what I wanted to say. She gave me the OK. I said, "So Artie has felt up all the wives in the room, has he?" Everybody was dead quiet. Artie decided to leave, and everyone followed him out the door. After the last one left, I closed and locked the door.

I looked at Jackie and said, "Looks like we might have picked the wrong house."

Jackie said, "I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're right. Well, we do not have to move. We can make friends who live elsewhere."

I replied, "I'm not concerned about friends. I'm concerned about enemies. Artie sees me as a roadblock and you as his prize."

Jackie said, "We didn't have this much trouble with the Russians or the Iranians."

I said, "You remember that you did flash your tits to the Iranians. It was better than a stun gun."

Jackie asked, "What happens if I flash my tits to you?" She didn't wait for my answer. We both got naked. Suffice it to say, we fucked our brains out.

Afterwards, I said, "You know that I have always worried about you when we worked for the company, but we were always prepared for our adversaries. This guy Artie bothers me."

Jackie asked, "What do you think he will do?"

I said, "Honestly, I think the plan is to incapacitate me, drug you, Artie fucks you first and then you get gangbanged."

Jackie said, "I've never known you to be wrong about your predictions. How do we prepare?"

I said, "We wait for the peace offering. Probably a big get together in our honor where we both get drugged, and you know the rest."

Jackie said, "What do you want to do while we wait."

I said, "We're already naked."

Jackie said, "Great minds think alike." I ate Jackie to two orgasms. As I slipped my cock into her, I grabbed her big tits and pounded her to her third. She got on top of me and rode me to her fourth. I had not come yet so Jackie sucked me off and swallowed every drop."

After that, we decided to find a Chinese restaurant for take-out. We left and when we got home, there was an envelope pinned to the door. I carried the food into the house and Jackie opened the envelope. It was an invitation to a get together in our honor for next Saturday at Janice & Artie's house. I guess he likes to have the home field advantage. We called and RSVP'd.

During the week, we got the original plans for Artie's house. We decided to do a little surveillance, so I checked out the site. They left a lot of windows open, so I planted a few bugs and a mini camera in their den, which I expected to be the room for the action. On Wednesday night, a few of the other neighbors went to Artie's and the camera turned out to be perfectly placed. They met in the den to plan Saturday's activities. We watched them on our big screen while the video was saved to our PC.

Sure enough, they planned on giving us drinks that would be drugged. After that, I would be tied to a chair so I could watch them having their way with Jackie. I was wrong about one thing. The women would get first crack at Jackie. Then Artie would be the first man to fuck her. Then Jackie would be gangbanged. The next part surprised me. I was wondering how they would keep us from reporting this to the police. It seems that I would be killed, and Jackie would be sold to a Mexican whorehouse. It seems that they had done this before. They mentioned the name of another family that they had apparently done this to. We researched the family. It seems they had sold their house and disappeared. The real estate agent on the sale was our neighbor.

Now we had a decision to make. We could bring the police in, but the video would not be admissible in court. We could kill them individually but that's messy and a lot of extra work. Lastly, we could go to the party and kill them all at once. Ten people, ten tranquillizer darts, one gas leak, one explosion. I love it when a plan comes together.

Saturday arrived and Jackie wore a black dress. Six cocks would be hard at some point but only one would leave the building. I had on a sport jacket so I could hide my guns. One gun had the tranquillizers and one had live rounds. We arrived on time, and everyone was there. We were immediately asked what we were drinking. We knew they would return with a drug cocktail. We both knew how to act drunk. I knew mine would be stronger. I spilled out most of the drink without anyone seeing and then I started to stumble around.

Artie came over very concerned. He said, "We should take him inside where he can be comfortable."

What idiots. They left the cable ties near the chair they put me in. Jackie started to slur her speech and Artie put his arm around her to steady her. He grabbed her ass and her tit while he did it. There were four men and four women in the room. As one of them picked up the cable ties, I jumped up, pulled my gun and shot three of the four. Jackie had pinned Artie against the wall. I turned to the women and told them to move into the room facing the wall or they would be shot. They moved against the wall, and I shot them all. One couple was still outside.

Jackie looked at Artie and said, "I hope you enjoyed feeling my ass and tit because it's the last time you're ever going to do that to anyone." She broke both of Arties arms and several fingers on both hands. We let him enjoy the pain before I tranquillized him too.

Finally, our neighbors, the real estate broker came down somewhat loudly until they turned the corner and saw my gun pointed at them. We sat them down. I asked about the last family they killed. They denied it but I had the info. I told them, "You lie, and you die. It's your choice."

They spilled the beans. The money from the sale of the house was in an offshore account. They gave me the account number and codes. I logged in on my phone. There was over four million dollars in the account. I asked them how many times they did this. Some of the money was from blackmail until they changed to murder, which they did twice. Some of the money was cash to avoid taxes. I tranquillized the last two and we went to work. We stripped everyone so it would look like an orgy. They were already set up for it.

They had some food in the oven upstairs. We lit some candles. I turned off the gas line and used Artie's tool to snip the gas line. Jackie was waiting by the back door. I turned the gas line on, and you could hear the gas hissing out into the room. We got the hell out of there and back to our house.

Back home, I transferred all of their money into our offshore account. Jackie asked how much longer before the explosion. I said any second now and boom, their house exploded in flames. Apparently, Artie had some gasoline stored in his garage. That second explosion blew out windows in the neighbor's house. Not a problem since they were in the den with the others. By the time the fire engines arrived, the fire had jumped to the adjoining house. Artie's house was a total loss. It burnt down and collapsed onto itself.

We took a small loss on our house when we sold it, but we had over four million of their money and we got to kill ten worthless losers. We decided to move to the Los Angeles area. All the women have big tits so Jackie would not stand out and we like the beach. All we wanted was a nice place to live.

BH54
BH54
824 Followers