All Comments on 'A Nice Place to Live'

by BH54

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Scary story, well done; likely to lead to nightmares.

How to even think about moving to a new neighborhood, making new friends - if You don't have CIA super skills to verify and remedy?

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

I was going to say quick and dirty but I'm thinking - quick and scary - would better describe it. Would have liked them to have tried to track down the earlier victims and maybe rescued them that had survived.

.

Cheers

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

A beautiful day in the neighborhood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know what you have planned for Bill and Jackie, but they're a fun couple. Maybe a continuing series of the Williams's neighborhood clean-up? Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Blew it right at the beginning... "I have a think 9-inch cock". Really? You need a good editor/proofreader, otherwise not worth reading.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2135 months ago

This storybwasbWAY TOO SHORT! The premise of the story is nice and I believe that if you would have spread it of a couple of chapters, or even better a whole novel or novella, you could have well developed characters and a fascinating story. There is a lot of potential for a fantastic dark fantasy story, and hopefully you can revisit for an extensive re-write. B7t stories l8ke these are right up my alley. Please keep writing and best of luck in all you do.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous