A Night as Miss Andrews

Story Info
A woman experiences pleasure she never knew possible.
2.3k words
4.36
40.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Andrews, I will not ask you a third time. Go into the bathroom at the end of the hall and change into the outfit on the counter..."

Huh? Who was Miss Andrews? Who is this guy? Where am I?... She thought to her-self. The bathroom behind me? Fine whatever...

As she walked down the hall, she had no idea where she was. It seemed to be some old Victorian style manor, but updated in a very medieval meets modern goth sort of way. The sconces that lined the long hallway gave off a warm glow, there was something very charming about this otherwise dark and mysterious home. She reached the large bathroom at the end. On the counter appeared to be a folded black outfit of some sort. She walked in, admiring the granite tiles and counter, and looking up into the massive mirror. It was still her, just her normal old self... Although she was dressed like some sort of librarian or something. And she was supposed to change? What?

She started to undress, though she wasn't sure why. It was just impulse, almost like it was an automated response. She began inspecting the outfit, it was some sort of black lingerie and a silk robe. She put on the outfit, which seemed to fit perfectly. She looked in the mirror, she felt much sexier than usual, it felt good to admire her figure. She walked out of the bathroom and back down to the other end of the hall. All the doors along the way were closed. As she returned into the original room, the first thing she now noticed was the large fireplace and open flame, then the oversized black antique furniture and the beautiful enormous black fur rug in front of the fire place. She made her way over to the rug and knelt down in front of the fire. Then a deep voice spoke from behind her...

"I'm glad everything fit well, you look perfect." Came a voice from behind her.

She stood and turned to the man. He was tall, very handsome, wearing some sort of robe as well. His blue/grey eyes seemed to pierce her as she met his gaze.

He walked up to her and turned her again towards the fire as he stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders. She felt him pull her robe open as it fell to the ground between them. Then his hard muscular chest pressed against her mostly exposed back, as he wrapped his powerful arms around her and whispered into her ear,

"I'm going to blindfold you now Miss Andrews"

There was that name again! She was not Miss Andrews! Then she felt his arms release her and a soft silk garment covered her eyes.

He reached down between her legs and began to fondle her with his large strong fingers, then she heard the fabric of her crotch rip. The next thing she knew she was being lifted up into the air and placed on his shoulders, his face in her crotch, his hands on her ass, with her legs dangling down his back. He made her feel so small and so light, which she did not consider herself to be. Then his big mouth engulfed her, as he applied a vacuum to her entire vagina, taking her lips and clit into his mouth with a consistent suction, her clit then being worked by his tongue inside his mouth. It was electric right out of the gate, she had never felt oral like this before. And for that matter, was this wrong? She couldn't help but feel it was wrong, like this somehow seemed like cheating. But she couldn't really make sense of it all. And now her mind was being more and more overcome with pleasure.

After a minute or so he released the vacuum with his mouth and began gently kissing on her lips and caressing her clit with his tongue, as blood flow quickly rushed into the area and her lips and clit began to swell like never before. Then she felt one of his hands slide a little further down her ass and two large thick fingers began to work their way inside her. They quickly found their way to her gspot and began working back and forth as his tongue skillfully seduced her throbbing clit. She felt herself building up, then had a very powerful and long orgasm hit her, maybe the best she could remember. She squeezed his head and shook slightly as she rode it out. She knew she was so incredibly wet now. She wanted more!

She began to feel herself being lowered and thought maybe he was setting her back down, but then she felt his fingertips reach out and press into her swollen lips on either side, pulling her open. Her arms now around his neck, her legs draped over his arms, and his palms under her ass. As his fingertips dug firmly into her and held her soaking wet lips open as wide as possible, she felt herself lowered slightly. Then she felt something large and warm press against her opening.

"Alright now Miss Andrews, now I'm going to walk you through this. Just relax as much as possible and breath into the sensation."

The object began to move and she could tell right away that it was him, it was his cock. It felt very thick, and so warm! Then his hands let a little more of her weight rest down onto it and she felt pressure began to build as his head stretched her open and then sort of got lodged just inside the opening of her structure. Was it too big to fit? It felt so warm, and she could literally feel the big spongy head throbbing inside her. She actually liked it right where it was, just the pressure and the throbbing and the warmth, it was... nice.

"Perfect, just breath into it. Your beautiful little pussy is soaking wet, it's going to be a perfect fit. Just remember to breath into the sensation."

She felt more of her weight being transferred from his hands to his cock and the pressure built even more, then with a wet sound, his big spongy head popped its way inside and she could feel it immediately stretch her walls and put pressure right on her gspot. Then he angled his hips a little and began short little strokes back and forth. The entire area felt as full as possible, but she could tell that the attention was being directed to exactly the right spot. It was just so intense and the area was already so sensitive. Quickly she started to cum, and she could feel the force, surely she must be squirting for the first time! Wow! This felt so good! And then her breath was taken away as more of her weight was transferred over to his cock and she slid down even further.

"You are doing so well! You look so sexy right now! Your little pussy looks absolutely perfect stretched down on my cock. You have no idea how good your little pussy is about to feel. You're almost there. Just remember to breath into it."

He began slowly thrusting, she could feel so much! It was so intense! The head was the most stimulating, It was soo thick, but also very soft and had some cushion. Then the shaft, it still stretched her walls but not to such an extreme degree, and it was much harder, no give at all. She felt another little orgasm building and then she came, and just as she was cumming, she felt practically all her weight come off his hands as she slid even further down his shaft and felt his head press into her floor, and again it took her breath away...

"Very good, you're doing so good! Just relax and breath into it, we're right there now... You feel so fucking good wrapped around me, your tight little walls just spasming against me.. And now here I am knocking at your door, asking your deep little flower to blossom for me and come to life... I'm touching you where you have never been touched before and you're about to feel things you've never felt before.... Just relax and let that perfect little pussy just melt for me."

He started kissing on her neck as he kept the constant pressure of her partial weight resting onto his buried cock head. It was nearly too much at first, so much pressure! But with every moment, and as she breathed into the sensation, it got better and better. Then he slowly started moving his hips and massaging his tip into her floor. It was a mix of pleasure and highly sensitive almost painful, but with each moment of the gentle massage, pleasure began to dominate more and more as she felt her self begin to relax. Quickly it was pure bliss as he stirred himself inside her. And as she breathed into the sensation, she felt greater and greater pleasure starting to build. The next thing she knew, her ass had met his body. He was all the way inside her now, as he continued gently grinding.

"Oh my, you feel so damn good! I can feel you squeezing me! I can feel that deep little flower waking up and am racing me! I'm gonna make you cum that thick white sticky cum thats been waiting deep inside you all this time. You're gonna cover this big dick in it. You're gonna cum for me again and again.... Now tell me you want it! Tell me you want to cum on this big dick!"

"Yesss! I want it! I want to cum on your big dick! Fuck me!"

And with that he began lifting her ass a couple inches up his shaft and then letting it slide back down, again and again, slowly going faster, then beginning to gently thrust into her and meet her descent each time with a thrust. Gentle deep thrust, their bodies smacking together. His head now ramming into her floor, which at this point felt incredible. A warm sensation starts building between her chest and naval, building and building, it's soo good! Then a wave of pleasure radiates out from the area and washes over her entire body, as her body shakes like crazy. Then another wave washes over her as her body shakes ever harder, as he continues thrusting into her. He picks up the intensity and begins lifting her up even higher and then pulling her down as he thrusts into her. Another wave washes over her, as she whips her head back, absolutely lost in a sea of orgasmic bliss. Then a fourth wave hits her, each one stronger than the last, as her body trembles and her legs flail. Being suspended like a rag doll, impaled over and over again, her ass being tightly squeezed by his massive hands.

Then he slows to a stop, still buried inside her. Her walls contracting and spasming so hard against him, just milking him as he throbs inside her.

"Im going to set you down now, so don't collapse... Then I want you to turn around and get down on your hands and knees."

He set her down and she did have to make an effort to stand on her wobbly legs. Then she turned around again towards the fire and got down on her hands and knees on the large fur rug.

"Now I want your chest down on the rug, arch your lower back nice and hard. Then stretch one hand out above your head to stabilize, and with the other I want you to reach down and rub your clit. You will keep rubbing your clit until I cum, if you stop at any point, I will begin spanking you until you resume."

She did as he said, arching her lower back as much as she could, and began rubbing her clit.

"Perfect, now push that beautiful little pussy back out at me. Push it out as hard as you can!"

Her soaking wet little pussy felt so empty as she tried her best to stick it out for him. And just as she started to wonder, the sensation of that amazing fullness pressed into her again, stretching her and pressing firmly into her floor. He was a little deeper now in doggy, and as he grabbed her waist and pulled her tightly into him, she could feel a strong sensation deep inside, a little different in this position. And as he just heldhimself still inside her with a nice pressure, she knew one thing for certain, her little pussy was ready to get fucked like never before! And as though he knew it too, he began to fuck her...hard.

Long strokes, nearly pulling all the way out, then slamming back in again. Slowly building up speed and intensity, pulling her hips back as he thrusted his hips forward. In perfect tandem as she worked her hips back and forth with him, slamming into each other. Her pussy feeling like it was being drug backwards, then empty, then stretched open and perfectly filled as her deep pussy was hit sending bolts of pleasure radiating through her whole body, again and again and again, so fast, so hard, so good! As she rubbed her clit as hard and as fast as she could. Her body exploded and she began to shake violently, wave after wave washing over her as she continued rubbing and thrusting her hips back as hard as she could, absolutely lost in an animalistic trance of pleasure, and being fucked like an animal. Each time he would slam into her floor as his penis bone smashed into her swollen lips, and her walls wrapped around his throbbing shaft. Perfect pressure and stimulation on every side as though a bomb of pleasure was exploding with every thrust. Perfectly seducing and pleasuring every bit of potential her body had available. Shaking and screaming and cumming... lost in a fog of seemingly endless bliss.

"Huh!?"

Her alarm went off, and she found herself awake in her room on her bed. It was a dream!? But it seemed so real! So detailed... And she was soaking wet! And soo sore!?