All Comments on 'A Night as Miss Andrews'

by Myinnerdesire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congrats on your first submission. I think we got the fact that she had a "little pussy" after the first few times it was mentioned, the fact that it was a dream became obvious right away and the ending wasn't very good. Thanks for being brave enough to submit a story that wasn't one of cuck activity or racial dominance, so many first time writers think that's the way to say hello to the Lit readership and fail miserably. Next time flesh out the character/s, let the reader know who they are and why they're there. It makes for a better story. Good luck.

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 2 years ago

I laughed at the end that I did not see coming. Well done.

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another whore and the myth of the supersized cock. Are 5000 of these stories already on the site not enough?

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Sexy Flash story that's what this site is all about. Thanks for the HOT read.

MyinnerdesireMyinnerdesireover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments everyone! It was my first time writing anything erotic like this. My goal was to keep it as vague as possible so that any female reader could be Miss Andrews. Also any face could be assigned to the man. Vague but detailed, that was my aim.

My next one will be much longer with back story and character development. Thank you everyone <3

SheepLoveSheepLoveover 2 years ago

love the fur rug!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many armchair authors and amateur critics. I enjoyed the story and look forward to your next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous