Ms. Alvarez’s Student

Story Info
Beautiful teacher wants her cute student.
12.1k words
4.1
40.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18 years old Sam is sitting in the library by himself. The teenage boy is almost always here alone every day of the week. Except for Saturdays and Sundays, of course. On those days he stays at home. He sighs as he thinks about the subject he will be having after lunch. He doesn't like to go Physics class a lot. In fact, he hates it. But his parents insisted he take one science subject and here he is now. God if only he could just do only humanities based subjects. It would be so much better and he would enjoy school much more too. Much, much more than he already does, in fact.

All of a sudden, he could hear a tall girl approach the table. Sam looks at up at Candy, one of the most beautiful girls in school. Candy is standing there and looking down at him very impishly. "Hi Sam," she says. "I really want to have a threesome. I already have one guy who will do it with me. Now I need another guy to fuck my ass while the first guy is fucking my pussy." She looks at him as she bites her lower lip, fluttering her eyelashes. The girl leans over the table with her breasts thrust out sexily in front of him and he gulps slightly in his nervousness.

"So what does that have to do with me at all?" he asks her. Candy is still eyeing him the way a vulture eyes its prey and he could do nothing but blush and also sweat and fidget in his shoes. Sam is a smart boy most of the time but he does not have a clue when it comes to girls and is unaware of what sort of thoughts she has about him at this moment right now. If he knows what sort of perverted ideas she has for him, he would be even redder than he is and that, my friends, is saying quite a lot too. "I mean, you'll be able to find a second guy without my help. No need for me to be involved."

"But you have to be involved, because I want you to be the second guy," Candy tells him. He stares at her. "I want you to fuck my ass while the other guys is stuffing my cunt. I want you and him to double team me. Drill me at the same time. Fill me up with cum from both of my ends. I want both of my holes to be dripping with cum. Can you give me that, Sam?" Sam still couldn't believe he is actually hearing this right now and doesn't really know what to say to her, having never expected it before in his life. Why would he? He is just a lowly nerd nobody wants.

Most of the other guys would be eager for a chance to bang Candy, even if they have to share her with another dude. He doesn't want to have a threesome, though. In fact, Sam doesn't want to have sec with anyone except someone he is in a serious relationship with, and he isn't in a relationship with Candy at all. He might have sex with her if she is open to pursuing a relationship with him in the near future, but she clearly is not interested in anything more than a quick romp. So he shakes his head and politely declines "No thank you. I am not really that interested in having a threesome."

Candy frowns. Huffing, she leaves the table but turns to look back at him over her shoulder as she goes. "I'll get you in my bed one day, Sam. You can mark my words," she declares and then goes off to her first class, leaving Sam there, stunned. He gapes before shutting his mouth and putting his stuff in his bag, leaving as quickly as he could. The boy also has a class that he needs to attend and he doesn't want to be late to it. He has always had a perfect punctuality record that he doesn't want to mess up, now that he is close to the graduation. After leaving this place, he can start a whole new life.

He quickly scurries out of the library and head for the classroom. On his way there, he accidentally bumps into a tall woman. The boy stumbles back and he sees that she has dropped something on the floor. Bending down, he picks it up for her, taking some time. She was carrying a lot of objects around after all. He could hear her thanking him and recognizes her by her voice, since he didn't really see her face when she crashed into him earlier. It belongs to someone h me knows very well and also likes and respects a lot. He smiles to himself as he stands up straight again after picking everything up.

"Good morning, Ms Alvarez," he says to his Chemistry teacher. Kate Alvarez is an insanely hot 43 years old woman. She is in an incredible shape, especially when you consider her age. It is not too surprising given how she was an athlete back in her teenage years and also paid for her college education by joining the military. She's kept on working out regularly even after getting discharged and is still as fit as ever. Her face is also gorgeous and Sam could feel his heart skipping a beat, taking in how gorgeous she is. Then he realizes that he's been staring at her and blushes, backing off a little from her.

Unbeknownst to Sam, his teacher has been secretly in love with him for a long time now. She just didn't tell him about it before. Kate looks at him in a cryptic sort of way before flashing him a bright smile and then reaching down to fondle his genitals. "Thanks a lot, Sam," she says. "You're really sweet. And cute too. Do you have a girlfriend?" Sam looks at her in shock, not sure if he heard her correctly or not. Candy hitting on him was a shock already, but not a teacher is doing the same to him and he is even more stunned than he was earlier. A lot more stunned, in fact, as he stands in front of the hottest teacher in school.

"I'm still single," he tells her. She is a very happy woman to hear this and just grins wider. The older woman could feel her already moist panties growing even damper with arousal. Just being in front of him is making her heart beat faster and faster every second. He is a lot to her, meaning more to her than he could ever know. She doesn't know why but she just loves him. "I, uh, have to go to my first class now Ms Alvarez," he says before scurrying off. "See you on fifth period!" the nerdy boy quickly adds as he leaves, wanting to get to his class on time like he always does.

Kate rubs her crotch through her skirt and watches the back of his head. She is biting her lower lip, her pretty face framed by gorgeous blonde hair. Her fit body trembles with desire and she tells herself to calm down. She will have the chance to rape him later. Right now she is at school and she can not rape him at school. No, not with all of these people around. She will have to wait until he is molded to her needs. She will have to take some time to manipulate him and make him susceptible to doing exactly what she wants him to do. That might take a little bit of time on her part.

She quickly heads to her office where no one else in her department is. There she sits down on her chair and opens her drawer. Inside are several photos of Sam which she secretly took. Kate just looks at them fondly over the next few minutes until one of her colleagues is back in the office with her. Then she is putting the pictures away quickly and pretending to be working on something on her computer, all the while thinking about Sam and all the things she is now planning to do to him. Oh, she has so many plans alright. None of which is in the slightest way appropriate plans for a teacher to have for one of her own students.

Sam, meanwhile, is now sitting in his first class of the day, surrounded by all the other students who he only talks to when he really must. Most of the time he prefers keeping to himself by being in the library when at school and in his own bedroom when not at school. He sighs while looking out the window and waiting for the teacher to arrive. His teacher for this subject is always late and he is really annoyed with it. Sam is starting to feel sleepy when someone taps him on the shoulder. He turns and then grimaces once he sees who tapped his shoulder, not feeling too happy.

Candy is smirking at him. He would go out with her if she isn't only after his dick and having him in a threesome with her and another guy. As hot as she is, the short boy really isn't into having a threesome, even with someone like her. "What is it now, Candy?" Sam asks her. "I told you. I'm not going to be one of your boy toys. I am not going to let you fuck me and then throw me away like trash." He looks at the tall brunette very seriously as he says this, staring at her face, waiting for her to reply with something, anything at all but staring at him like that. It really makes him feel uncomfortable.

"Have you given more thought about it yet?" she asks. He frowns and she sighs before clarifying "The offer I just made to you earlier. You know, how I want you to have a threesome with me and Brad." Sam sighs. He really doesn't like hurting other people's feelings and will go on a date with any girl who asks him at all, Candy included. But she is asking him to be one of her sex toys. This girl has fucked and dumped so many guys and he isn't going to be one of them. He is not some cheap guy she can use for one night and discard like that. Sam doesn't judge others for letting her use them. He just doesn't want to be used too. Not him, no. He isn't for being a one time sex toy.

Plus, he has a feeling Ms Alvarez is a woman he might end up dating soon and doesn't want to ruin the chances of that happening. He is so attracted to her and if he goes out with Candy or fucks her, he wouldn't get to be with his teacher, who was hitting on him before this class. He is so sure of it, more sure than he has ever been of anything in his entire life. He sighs and says "I am real sorry, Candy, but I don't want to have one night stands or threesomes. I want to have sex when I'm in a meaningful relationship with someone only, and I am not in a relationship with you, so no." She sighs and heads back to her own desk and he looks at the board as the teacher finally enters the room. He opens his book and starts to take some notes, paying attention like he always does.

For the rest of the class, he focuses on the topic being taught, all while taking his mind off Ms Alvarez. He has no idea that Kate Alvarez is subtly rubbing her clit with a large marker pen, all while looking at a picture of him. She is about to have the real thing soon enough. He will be hers before he knows it.

......

Kate Alvarez is waiting at a corner of the school building where she knows Sam walks by every single day. She looks at the time on her watch, waiting for him to show up here like he always does, her mind whirring with thoughts about the way she can do this. She is going to ask him out today. That much she knows. All she has to work out is the way to do it and now the words are already in her head. Yes, she just need to stay calm and keep her wits about her. Suddenly, he shows up, his nose buried in a book. Soon it would be buried in her crotch.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" she asks him. He stops and smiles at her in a shy way, nodding. Kate's panties is a mess right now and her muscular legs tremble with arousal at the sight of the cute boy. "Follow me here please," she tells him and grabs his wrist, taking him to an unused room. She opens the door and leads Sam inside, locking it behind her. He frowns in confusion as she locks the door shut and closed all the drapes. Now no one will be around to see what is going on in here. She can pour her heart out here without being found out by any of the students or her colleagues.

"What's going...." he asks but fails to finish the sentence as she grabs hold of his face and kisses him on the lips. Sam gasps in surprise and she slips her knee up between his things, placing it right below his balls, rubbing them gently. He moans into her mouth as she sticks her tongue in his, and grinds his balls on her thigh. She stops kissing him to take a breath and the boy too inhales. "Whoa!" he says. "What was that about Ms Alvarez? Where did that just come from?" Even though he knows that she was flirting with him, he didn't expect her to start making out with him like that at school.

"I want to go out with you," Kate tells him. "Oh, and you don't have to call me Ms. Alvarez anymore. Not when we are alone. You can call me Kate." Kate is an incredibly happy women now that he is smiling back at her. Sam grins in clear delight at the thought of the two dating. Seeing how happy he is shows her that she can have what she wants; a perfect relationship with the boy she loves. Yes he is going to date her. She knows it now even though he didn't say yes yet. All she has to do is stand there and wait for him to say it. Her round breasts are heaving up and down with every breath she takes.

"Okay, I'll go out with you," he tells her with a smile. Then he grins cheekily at her. "But there's one thing." He leans in close to the much older woman and now stands up on his tip toes. "You've got to let me call you mommy." Kate's pussy spasms and releases a torrent of juices out into her silk panties. "May I please be your slutty boy, mommy? I want to be mommy's little slut." Damn, he has a hidden naughty side, she now realizes with shock and desire. She just nods eagerly, resisting the impulse to rape him right here and right now. Her job can be compromised if she rapes him at school.

"Good," she breathes, moving in to kiss him on the cheek. He blushes, with her lipstick smeared on his face now and his cock throbbing in his pants. Kate gives his nuts a little rub then turns around, grinding her large ass on Sam's groin. He stiffens further and she keeps on rubbing her thick ass on his dick till he spurts, cumming in his pants. Kate chuckles and walks off, leaving him in the room with a mess in his trousers. He has never been more embarrassed in his life and quickly leaves the room after she's gone. The boy then hurries to find his next class where he sits down and prays no one will notice the stain on his pants.

Fortunately no one every pays Sam any attention and he manages to get by for the rest of the day with no one noticing the stain. Kate has emailed him from her personal account, telling him where she wants to take him and where Sam should wait for her once the final class of the day is over. Sam feels so excited as he goes to wait for her at the spot she told him to. He stands there under the shade and waits patiently for her to show up like she said she's going to. It is only about a few minutes of waiting before Kate turns up, looking as great as ever in her glasses, with her long, wavy hair cascading down over one of her shoulders like a waterfall.

She leads him over to where she parked her vehicle. "Get in the car, babe," she tells him in a teasing sort of way. He gets in the car in a heartbeat. Fastening his seatbelt, he looks over at her and she smiles as she steps on the pedal and slowly pulls away. Sam sits there as she drives, mesmerized by the casual confidence shown on her face and how awesome she is, asking him, one of her own students, out on a date. And at the school, no less. He still couldn't believe he is with her right now and yet, here he is. It's almost like a dream to the boy who has never even been on a date with a girl his own age before.

Kate, meanwhile, grins to herself like an idiot. She feels very lucky that Sam had agreed to go on this date with her even though she is so much older than he is, old enough to be his mom, in fact. It's inappropriate and unprofessional on her part given both the age gap and the fact that she is his teacher and he is her student, but she couldn't care less. She loves this boy and wants to be with him, and tomorrow she is going to fuck him too. She just has to make sure that nobody else at school finds out about their secret relationship, or else all will be lost.

At the restaurant, she leads him inside and takes him to her usual table, where the waiter gives them both the menu. Kate already knew what she is going to order. She waits for her date to choose what he wants to eat and then the two of them order together. After the waiter has left, she looks Sam in the eye. "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen," Kate says, wooing her shy, short student. Sam blushes madly from her compliment. She giggles at how cute he is, loving the way she can easily fluster him with her attention. "My, you really are adorable. I know I made the right choice in asking you out, baby boy."

"Thank you, mommy," he answers her in his timid voice, feeling his cheeks now burning up. "Can I please ask you something?" Kate nods. "When did you start wanting to go out with me?" She is a bit surprised that he is asking her this and doesn't know what to say. "I'm just wondering, that's all." Sam looks at her intently. Kate doesn't know what to tell him. She doesn't know the answer to the question herself. She isn't so sure when she started falling in love with him, now that she thinks about it. All she knows is that she can't be without the nerdy boy. She just can't. He means way too much to her.

"I don't really know, babe. All I know is that now, all I want is to be with you," she says. He blushes even more and she reaches over the small table to stroke his cheek gently. "Sorry if I'm coming on too strong right now but I mean it. I really do, Sam." Sam nods, telling her it is okay and that he's fine with the way it is going. He is fine with it, because he is attracted to her too. Not because of her obvious beauty but because of how cocky she is, the way she is completely sure of herself and dared to ask him out when they were at school, despite the fact that the two of them dating now is breaking countless taboos.

Sam leans over and touches her hands. "That's okay. I'm just really glad I get to be with you," he remarks, making her beam. She just loves the way he smiles and can't have enough of it. No, she wants to watch him smile everyday and be the reason he smiles too. The way he looks at her makes her feel special and her heart flutters in her chest. Kate's cunt is also very soppy right now from how horny she is. She tells herself to calm down though and not attack him right now since it isn't the right time yet. Public indecency could get both of them into serious trouble and that is the last thing she wants. "I didn't know I have mommy issues until today, you know?"

He bats his eyelashes at her and bites his lower lip, mirth in his pretty eyes. Sam might be a geek but he knows how to flirt when he has to. At least he thinks he does. It seems to be working now but the fact that she is already head over heels in love with him may also play a part in the boy's success. Him just sitting there is already enough to brighten her day like nothing else ever could. He just doesn't know how much he affects her yet, but he will soon enough. "Well, you can be my baby boy anytime you want, honey," she replies with a smile of her own, then leans forward so that he can see the valley of her cleavage, knowing he is getting hard right now.

Sam wills his erection to go down, trying not to get too excited. He already knows that he will be rubbing one out when he gets home tonight. Just calm down, he tells himself. You can jerk off later. Then Kate leaves the table and goes to the toilet. She returns later and then shows him something under the table. He gasps in shock at what he sees. It's a pair of green silk panties, very moist, wet with a lot of clear, sticky pussy juices. His dick, which only went down a few seconds ago, jumps right back up again. He blinks rapidly to check if he saw correctly and is astounded to see that it's really right there.

"I want you to wrap this around your dick and jerk off with it tonight," she tells him. He nods shyly and she slides her used panties into his pocket. Sam is a mess as he feels the warm from her underwear on his leg. He has no hope of getting his dick down now. Yup, he's going to sport a boner all the way back to his house now. The dishes come and they eat their dinner together. Once the two of them are done and she pays the bill, she takes him back to the car and drives him back home. She says bye to him as he enters the house and drives away from the house.