All Comments on 'A Night at the 2200'

by northparkbi

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69almost 8 years ago
The Mustang

Thanks for your wonderful story. I'd love to know what city the Mustang is located. I love to suck cock and be filled with and covered in cum.

dan1957dan1957almost 8 years ago
Memories

This story brings back memories of my times at TNT in Detroit on 8 Miles awesome cock sucking and and loads always left mine in someone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you should definitely go back

I am a frequent visitor to a local gay bathhouse. I go every month or two -- when I haven't been having any luck hooking up through the gay cruiseline. It's a wonderful release and satisfies my gay urges all in one glorious afternoon. I usually stay a few hours and end up sucking many cocks and also getting fucked my 2 or 3 hot men with big cocks. I also love making out with men and usually 2 or 3 of the guys I suck also like to kiss. It's always a wonderful memorable day. You need to go back.

yowseryowseralmost 8 years ago
Plethora of Penis

A party of penis

Ecstatic erections

A gullet well filled

Hot story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sucking

I love gay sex. I can imagine you going through it.

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
Hot !!

Love your story, very hot! Could see myself doing just what you were doing sucking a lot of cocks... Wish there was a bath house near me.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 8 years agoAuthor

The place no longer exists. There used to be 3 bath houses I knew of in town - the Mustang (the 2200), the Vulcan, and the Club. The Mustang closed about 5 or 6 years ago - the building was falling down, and the owners didn't want to put any money into it. It's not a veterinary hospital.

The Vulcan closed about 6 months ago - it was a hangout for older guys, and the one time I went (at a time recommended by local people in the know) it was not good. Well lit and clean, yes, but the average age was even older than me, and the average cock was about 2" and soft.

The Club has mixed reviews. Full of attitude and 'club boys' and not very clean or well maintained. Last year a dead guy was found in the spa. Rumors of rampant drug abuse and VD have kept me from going there, even if there were parking.

As much as I'd like to do something like that again, the real *need* doesn't exist any more - I'm more comfortable with myself, and I don't need that level of reinforcement any more, so I'm not as willing to go to extremes with the extreme risks that go with them.

Anyway, I still love cock (and pussy, when it comes to that), but mostly keep it a bit more under control.

Have fun, guys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Good story. There's a great place in Dublin where i've been a few times. Your story reminded me to try it soon again!

Roycastle2Roycastle2almost 8 years ago
Grt

My first story in this section,didn't disappoint.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 8 years ago
SteamWorks

That's the name of my play space here in Seattle..clean and upscale. You were lucky to get so many loads. Although I suck quite a few, most guys don't wanna cum til they're ready to go, so timing is everything. Thanks for sharing.

Likewise, they only have the street number over the door.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 8 years agoAuthor

I've heard of Steamworks, but have never been there. Been decades since I was in Seattle, and I doubt it was there in '82. Sounds like fun, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
San Diego

Your adventures sound like San Diego with the Vulcan closing and Club San Diego the only one left. The Adult Depot is available as the place to go for theater sex but you can't control your environment and activities as well as in a bath house. I left the area and moved to Denver and there are great bathhouses there. Great story in any case......greatly enjoyed it.

northparkbinorthparkbiover 7 years agoAuthor

Yes, it was San Diego. All that's left is the Club San Diego, and I haven't been there, even to visit. The word around town is just not good. I wish there were a place like the Vulcan, but with better guys, but don't we all? But now the Vulcan is closed, and the 2200 is long gone, and the ABS scene has gotten REALLY horrible.

cummerq4ucummerq4uover 7 years ago

IO love reading a sttory that keeps me hard and your story did it for me. I imagined me in your place and was very excited. I can't stop touching my self as I read ypur story. I will explode soon. Keep up the good writing.

hungbottomhungbottomover 5 years ago
Loved The Bathhouses

I used to go to Man's Country in Chicago. I'd suck some of the cocks but mostly just let them fuck me.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
Oh, fuck!

That got me horny as fuck. Reminds me of an evening I spent at an adult store in San Diego where I sucked off a few lovely cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Been ages since I did this, but really keen to do so again soon. Live in a small country town in NZ and it's not really a haven for depraved bi fun. Last time was in a city a few hours away, went to a bathhouse and really enjoyed that vibe of being on display and checking people out. I'm mid 60s now, but fit and good looking, so still get attention. Met a hot guy in the spa pool, was checking out his big cock and we started kissing and caressing each other, then had sex in a room. Wished I'd got his details so we could have stayed in touch. Most of the time I want to get away as soon as I've had sex, but he was someone who seemed like he would have fit my ideas of having a cool friend, who you have sex with when you're not in a straight relationship. I've been playing with a pretty big dildo lately (just got to take the whole thing last night.... felt amazing) so I'm super keen to get fucked by at least one cock that big and VERY soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous