A Night at the Casino

Story Info
Wife's first MFF threesome.
1.1k words
3.86
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been married for 18 years. It's been a good marriage, lots in common, the sex is good and it's clear both of us are attracted to each other. We've always been a bit adventurous sexually, some exhibitionist stuff, role playing, etc... One thing I've always had a kink for but never really opened up to my wife (Maggie) about, was the fantasy of having a mmf threesome.

We had talked about dipping into the swinger lifestyle but never came close to acting on the idea. The thought of fucking my Maggie while I watch her suck on a big cock can put me over the edge Everytime. After one particularly hot fuck session, watching some porn Maggie whispers in my ear "that's so fucking hot." I look up at the T.V. and there is a beautiful big titted blonde, much like Maggie, blindfolded and sucking a cock while while her husband looks on jerking off. I asked if that's something she would be into as I fucked her and her pussy got super wet.

We finished up and not a lot more was said about it... For awhile.

A few weeks later we decided to hit up the local casino for date night. Maggie put on a tight little dress, almost too tight for her massive tits and looked hot as fuck. We arrived and I sat down at a table to play some Black Jack. Maggie hung out for a minute then said she was going to go play some slots. After an hour or so and breaking about even I cashed out and went looking for the lady. Passing the bar I see Maggie ordering a drink and talking to a guy. I see the guy insist on buying Maggie's drink. Feeling a little jealous but also feeling a little turned on, I hung back and watched it play out.

After a few minutes of light flirting, Maggie catches my eye. Looking a bit guilty, she excused herself and walks over to me. I asked if she was enjoying herself and she started to apologize. I stopped her immediately and told her it kind of turned me on. I asked if she was attracted to the guy, who was a little younger than me with broad shoulders and a tall swimmers physique. She sheepishly admitted she was, I asked "do you want to fuck him"? Maggie blushed and looked away and I touched her face and said, "I'm serious". I told her that it was ok, I wanted her to, that I fantasized about fucking her while she sucked cock, while I treated her like a submissive little whore.

I could see in her eyes and in her body language that this turned her the fuck on. I told her to go back and talk to him and I'd be back. Maggie went back to the bar and as soon as the guy saw her his face lit up with a big smile. She sat down beside him and he immediately turned and put his hand on her thigh. I slipped away to the desk and got a hotel room.

Walking back to the bar, I see them laughing and flirting, he's touching her and Maggie's twirling her hair. I walk right up and kiss Maggie on the mouth and turn to the guy and introduce myself. The guy starts to pull back and look back and forth for an escape, I pat him on the back and shake his hand and tell him "we're heading up to our room to fuck, your welcome to join." I place the extra room key on the bar, take Maggie's hand and we walk away.

We arrived at the room and as soon as the door closed behind us Maggie is on her knees with my cock in her mouth. As she's blowing me I reach down and pull her dress off and lay her on the bed. I kissed down to her pussy to find is sopping wet. I started to lick her wet pussy when we hear a light knock at the door. Maggie starts to pull the blankets over her and I stop her, turn and say "come in."

The guy walks in looking almost confused. I walked over and sat in the chair and told Maggie, "suck his cock." She gets off the bed and like the good little slut she is gets on her knees, undoes the guys pants and takes his dick out and what a dick it was, 7-8 inches, as thick as a water bottle and uncut. At this point I was a little nervous, I mean I'm average, maybe 6 inches with a little thickness and cut. Maggie takes it in her hand, stroking it. Knowing now that we're all in I get up and push her head down on the guys dick. She's slurping and spitting on it as I move her onto the bed and start taking her from behind.

Almost ready to cum I pull out and look at the guy and tell him "fuck my wife." Maggie laid back on the bed and he mounts her and slides his big cock in my wife's pussy. I laid back jerking my cock as I watch this stranger with a big fat dick plow my wife. I got up and moved Maggie's head to the edge of the bed and began throat fucked her. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and told her to ride him. Maggie mounted him as I told her "fuck that big dick whore."

She started to scream. "I am a whore, I am a whore," I started to spank her fat ass then climbed on the bed spit on my hand and lubed up her asshole and gave Maggie her first dp. I fucked her ass as deep and hard as I ever had until I couldn't take any more and blew my load up her ass.

I got up and looked at the guy and said "your turn." This was the only point that I saw doubt in Maggie's eyes, I could see she was afraid to take that big cock up her ass. I laid her down on her side and kissed her. The guy climbed on top of her and I watched as her worked that big dick up her ass. He took her as hard and deep as she could stand as she screamed into the pillow until eventually he pulled his dick out and came all over Maggie's tits and face.

He started to say something like that was incredible or whatever and I turned and said "you can go now." He grabbed his close went into the bathroom and then left. I said to Maggie, was that good for you, are you ok? Maggie just said "can we do it again."