A Night at the Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no power, to speak, to touch myself, to stop this huge dildo from impaling my vagina, to have a full orgasm. No power at all.

And I like it, I like to be helpless. And no one knows the full extent of my situation. Except Thomas, who, once he has decided that I have come down from that height, starts again the vibrator.

I try again to deflate the dildo by lifting my ass from the chair, but I have no arms available, so it seems as if I am getting up to go away.

We are in a movie theater, and as soon as I start to get up, people turn to look my way.

I stop on my tracks and the damned thing explode in me as I seat back down. I couldn't use my arms to steady myself on that seat and the bladders push all the liquid with speed and force.

I'm surprised by all of that and open my lips a little to let a small cry out.

Needless to say, the cock in the gag is pushed against the back of my mouth silencing that to a little yelp.

I have to get some nerve to control my gag reflex as the tip is lodged down my throat.

To top it off, Thomas cranks up the vibrations down there.

In their confined pockets my hands are spasming and I can feel them try to wriggle free.

The only thing my arms can do is hug my midriff tighter, and not much else.

Once again I use my tongue to push the thing back in position, and then block it with my teeth.

Then I try to lift my ass off the seat arching my back, at the same time closing my legs to get some sort of enhanced experience.

The orgasm hit me when I'm at the height of this constriction and the fact that the natural response from my body is against all the control I have to exert on it just to bear the discomfort, is something that fuels my libido even more.

If not for the gag, I would cry to the top of my lungs, but, between the corset like straitjacket, and the rest, i'm left gasping for air.

Thomas is focused on my organs, I can see that he is staring at me.

"Do you want to return home?" He whispers in my ear.

And I know that once we return home, my ordeal will end, but deep inside I do not want it to end.

The fear of being found, discovered, humiliated, is fueling me, is giving me more pleasure.

If only....

I try to get his attention, and then, in the darkness of the theater, I try to convey a message.

"Take my gag off...."

He seems to get it, as he starts to fumble with the hasps in the back of my neck.

The pressure on my face is relieved as he starts to extract the huge cock from my mouth.

It's dripping saliva, but he takes a tissue to clean it before putting it in the pocket of my jacket.

"Holy shit, I could not handle it anymore."

I tell him, cautious not to disturb the other people in the room.

"You understand that it has to go in again. I will not go around town with a dildo in my hand." He quips.

"And a dildo down my throat is more acceptable?" I retort.

"At least you do not run around bragging."

"Right now, I want you inside me. You can brag about that."

"Pity, the movie is ending. Open up."

Sadly I accept once again that thing in my mouth. It was good to be able to speak, albeit just for a couple of minutes. And when he closes the straps, it is acutely clear that I cannot anymore.

The last part of the movie, he cranks up the vibrations and I tense again trying to fight the discomfort of my dilated vagina and the tip of cock standing near my throat.

He stops suddenly and as I look around, now the lights are on, and people are looking at me. I had arched my back to ease the pressure from my pussy, and I can concede that it is not a normal stance, so, by instinct, I push myself back into the seat, pumping again the intruder lodged in my pussy.

Trying to seem normal, I get up using my weight and follow Thomas towards the exit.

Walking helps to deflate the thing, and I got again the rhythm of my own steps pumping the water up and down.

This I can sustain, for sure.

I'm so immersed in my thoughts that I do not see Thomas going away to a brisk pace.

Suddenly, panic is clutching my throat. What can I do? How can I get back home by myself restrained this way?

And yet, under my fear, pleasure is creeping, my knees are buckling under me while another orgasm is mounting.

I feel dizzy, what if I fall in the middle of the hall, what if I'm found unconscious in these kinky restraints?

My jaws relax and the dildo gag lodges itself in the back of my mouth. I cannot find the strength to keep it out.

As I'm starting to fall, I feel someone's arm encircling my waist to sustain my body.

As I turn my head, I see Thomas smiling at me.

He literally carries me out of the cinema, in a nearby park.

We find a bench and he slowly helps me to sit without putting too much pressure in my vagina.

He works with the straps of my gag and the black intruder is out again.

I open the mouth to get all the air I can.

"Oh, my god. I thought you left me there...."

"And you panicked, or you got horny?" There is curiosity in his tone.

"Bit of both, without any doubt, I was fainting because of the overload, and that thing was making me puke..."

"Shhh.... It's over now. Well, it is far from over, because we have to return home, but in the meanwhile...."

I see that we are in a secluded part of the park, with bushes around us to give a cover of sorts. He points his eyes at his own crotch, and I promptly catch the drift.

He wants me to give him head. And the thing is that I want it too.

As usual, with Thomas it has to be difficult, so I use my teeth to open his fly. I'm lucky that there is a zipper and no buttons, but I have to work a lot to get it done.

Meanwhile I feel vibrations starting again in my own crotch.

Now I want it even more, and I frantically use my teeth to pull down his underwear. His dick is pushing against the fabric and his tip is tangling with the waistband.

As I finally do it, I can see that he is already twitching with anticipation and desire.

I go down, accepting all his shaft in my mouth. Obviously, the gag has conditioned my tongue to receive it, and as my head goes up and down, he cranks up the thing in my crotch.

He is thicker than the rubber thing and he enlarges even more, and finally he shoots his sperm right down my throat and I have no other choice than to gulp it down.

"Lick it clean, would you?" He says as he puts the vibrations to the maximum.

I use my tongue to catch every little drip, eagerly, moving fast.

As I pull it out of my mouth, Thomas picks up the gag and proceeds to place it on me.

I try to protest but standing on the bench means that water is again pumped in my pussy, so I grunt in protest, but the gag is well designed.

"Shut up, we have to go home."

The rubber dick stuck in my mouth is making it difficult for me to wash off the taste of his cum, and I understand he has done it on purpose, as I'm forced to have it in for the rest of the way home.

As I get up from the bench, the jacket is stuck on the seat and I feel the magnets giving way.

In a flash the cover that garment was giving me is gone. If someone spots me, he could see that I have no arms in my shirt and that my breasts are pushing against the front of my dress, uncovered and pointy.

Thomas is ahead of me and I try to get his attention by grunting the louder I can.

The constriction of the straitjacket becomes clear as I find that there is no way I can get it back on. And even the gag rules out using my mouth and teeth to get if from that bench.

And again, the sheer realization of my helplessness is getting me hornier and hornier.

I pick up my courage and walk to Thomas who has already reached the main path of the park. I am in the open, there are lamplights, they can see me. And my vagina is dripping with juices.

I could not say if this happened by sheer misfortune or if Thomas had planned something like that, but the thought at the chance of being discovered is overwhelmed by the excitement that is pulsing through my veins.

He turns to me, his amusement is clear on his face.

"What's the matter? I do not understand. Talk to me"

He is a cruel bastard, and he knows what I should do to have the chance to speak.

And, for the umpteenth time tonight, I submit myself to his will, and let my jaw loosen.

The cock connected to the gag slides in place in the back of my mouth, and in this very uncomfortable position, I try to tell him that my jacket is on the bench.

"What is this stench?" He is messing with me.

"Do you want to dance? Here?"

As I try literally to shout, the tip of the rubber dick goes further down my throat.

I am literally choking on it, and just as he sees it, Thomas comes to me.

"I get it. Calm, I was just joking. Calm down." He soothes me with his voice.

Keeping me between his arms, he carries me back to the bench.

"I cannot wait. Well, change of plans."

He turns me against the bench and I feel that he is pulling up my skirt.

Suddenly I feel his hands extracting the plug from my ass.

I had forgotten that I had been plugged the whole time.

As he gets the thing out, I feel empty. The thing is really short, since in moments there is a tip of a hard cock pulling at my butthole.

We have already done that in the past. I cannot say that I am an enthusiast, but I can feel its appeal.

Thing is that when he is pumping in, he squeezes the bladders and I can sense that his hard on pushes against the enlarged cock in my vagina.

It's an overload of sensations, I come practically against the bench, and he reaches another orgasm still inside of me.

He unload his cum inside my butt, and i feel the last two pushes as he is deflating.

"Keep it in, bitch."

I force my sphincter to stay tight, as he leaves me, and then I am surprised as he starts to push the plug back in.

He uses the plug like a cork, and I have to go around with his filth in my butt.

I feel utterly used, humiliated and exhausted.

Leaning on the bench, I cannot find in me the strength to return into the underground station. I might die from embarrassment.

Again I try to voice it to Thomas as he is picking the phone out.

He summons an Uber driver, to my relief. And, after making us more presentable, he escorts me to the curb.

It feels funny to walk with some liquid in my bum.

I fear that I'm leaving a line of dripping cum after me. And this makes me clench my ass around the plug.

As we wait for the car, a passerby looks at us, and I feel conscious of my situation.

Thomas has dutifully arranged the jacket over me, I heard the magnets clicking, there is no doubt that everything is hidden to the others. But the feeling of being exposed is hard to suppress.

As the car approaches the curb, Thomas opens the door for me. My heart skips a beat when he takes his time to jump in the car.

For a moment, I fear he is leaving me alone in the car. How could I tell the driver the address?

Finally he gets in the car with me, and directs the man at the wheel to his house.

During the drive, Thomas continues to toy with the vibrator, and I have to do my best not to jump on my seat.

I really hope that all this teasing will come to an end once we arrive.

And also I hope for something else.

As the car stops, I struggle to leave my place without using my arms. But Thomas helps me, I have to say that he was always at my side the whole evening and even if I was on the brink of a panic attack, he was there to protect me.

I am surprised as we are in front of a hotel, I was so immersed in my thoughts that I did not listen to the address Thomas had given to the driver.

This is definitely a new development, and I cannot express my feelings about it.

Home meant clothes, different from the ones restraining me. I will not find anything different in this hotel. What a development.

I stay silent during the registration, and what can I tell the lady at the reception? If I dare to open my lips, a rubber cock is pushed down my throat.

We get to the room and Thomas takes the gag from me.

Even after this turn of events, I want to kiss him deeply, I want to hug him but my arms are still useless in the straitjacket.

He picks the jacket from me and lifts the dress, putting them over the master bed in the room leaving me just in the leather suit.

My breasts are bouncing finally free from the fabric, nipples straining with excitement. He starts to play with them.

I like it, but the discomfort of the fluids in my ass are getting to me.

"Please, let me use the bathroom...." I plead.

"Hold on, just a little more."

He is using his tongue on my nipples, and I feel my legs losing their strength once again. Moaning, I slide on the floor in the middle of the room. As my ass reaches the floor the cock in my vagina is pumped up once more.

Thomas starts to undress and follows me on the floor. Suddenly there is an erect cock just in front of my face, while he is messing with my crotch.

I hear the sounds of buckles being opened, and then I feel the dildo leaving my pussy with a loud "pop".

I take his dick in my mouth as he starts to use his tongue on my lips.

There is something feral in me as I force his head on my crotch, crossing my legs.

I want it, I demand it.

And when I finally come, he starts to twitch and shoot again his load down my throat.

We are exhausted as we unlock from that position and he starts to fumble with my suit. He has picked a key from his pocket.

"I thought you had left it at home?" I say.

"Just a little joke, was it?" He smiles.

I feel the pressure going down as he unties the corset part of the dress, and it feels like my arms have suddenly grown on me, since it seemed like ages since I could move them freely.

As I regain control of my limbs, I'm finally naked and rush to the bathroom to do my deed.

First order of business is the butt plug. My hands are still numb and I have to force it out from my ass.

As it comes, it is the weirdest feeling. I feel filthy and gross, and humiliated at the same time. Yet it is strangely exciting as well. There must be something wrong with me.

I try to clean myself, and after that I jump in the shower. As the water is flowing down my body, I realize that Thomas had successfully made me powerless.

He did not restrain me, he does not have put chains or ropes on me. But still I find myself in a hotel room, without money, phone, and with a set of questionable clothes, to say the least.

If I did not trust Thomas, it would be a worrying situation. Yet, I'm restrained.

There is a knock on the door of the bathroom and Thomas peeks in through the door.

I want him desperately, and I urge him to reach me under the shower. He is already naked and he starts to hug me.

We make love there, then on the bed, until we fall asleep hugging each other.

Morning comes and I find it difficult to shake some drowsiness from the evening before.

As I get my bearings, I hear Thomas ordering breakfast in room service.

I think that I do not possess even a pair of briefs here, so that's probably the best choice.

As the waitress comes in carrying the breakfast on a cart, I use a bathrobe to cover my modesty. Yet I feel her judgment as she looks at us. Maybe she got words from the reception that we checked in late at night. Maybe the people in the room nearby had complained because we thumped the bed against the wall while we were humping like rabbits.

Judgment, humiliating judgment.

As the food is on the table, I realize that I'm starving, the night before neither of us had eaten a lot. So, I eat all of the macaroons they serve along with coffee and bread.

"Wow, girl. It was better when you had the gag on. At least I could control what you eat."

This brings a thought in my mind.

"How can I go home today? Are you going to buy me clothes?"

His smile means that he had already thought about it.

"No, I believe we can both use last night's clothes, all of them."

It is more than a consideration, it is an order.

"Do you really want me to put all of that on?"

"Absolutely. All of it."

Even if it is just Saturday morning, the street are more crowded than the night before.

"Have you booked a car?" I ask.

"No, we will have to take the subway."

He must have catch the surprise in my face, because he adds.

"Don't worry, darling. I will be with you all the way."

This quenches my fears but heightens my libido.

We finish what is left on the table and he starts to clean and place all our clothes on the bed.

The idea of being tied up again in the straitjacket is certainly bearable, but the dildo pump, the butt plug and the gag are really worrying me.

But I have no choice, we have no bag to stash those things and we have no other things to wear. I return to the bathroom to clean myself as thoroughly as I can, then return in the other room to let him start to tie me back in the suit.

As he threads the string in the back, I feel again the pressure of my own arms on my belly.

In a corner of the room there is a tall mirror. When Thomas finishes his chore I move in front of it to have a clear look at myself.

The light of the day is flooding the room from the windows and it gives depth to this thing.

From knees to neck, I'm covered in jet black leather, in clear contrast with the white of my own crotch and breasts that peek out from the opening. The sleeves are doing a pretty good job in making my arms completely useless. I see they are fused in the suit and the fabric is shaped in a way that it seems that I do not possess those limbs.

I'm looking at myself when a couple of hands slide from behind me and grab my tits. He starts to kiss me in the neck, I guess he is still naked since I feel his dick between my legs.

I lean forward and open my legs to accept him, he inserts his rod in my already wet vagina and starts to pump, still grabbing my breasts.

We come together as I look at us in the mirror, and as he leaves me, I need to sit on the bed to recover.

"Wow, that was awesome. I'm thinking of keeping you there forever. It would be convenient, don't you agree?"

"Well, it would be convenient for you, but for me?"

"I would have to pamper you, to provide for you, to satisfy you. It could be a pretty awesome arrangement, don't you agree?"

"We'll see."

Using my own fluids, he starts to push the dildo into my pussy. Even deflated, it is still a huge business.

And this becomes clear as he installs the bladders on my back and pumps water in them.

"Did you make it larger?" I am worried.

Thomas laughs and tells me that he is eyeballing for the water.

Then he makes me wear shoes, and he prepares the dress for me to slip in.

"Hold on, I do not want to forget."

He goes into the bathroom, returning with the butt plug in his hand.

I just roll my eyes in desperation.

"Put the gag first, please." I say.

He picks the thing and places the cock in my mouth and I close my teeth on the base. I feel the tension increasing as he latches the buckles in the back.

Then I nod him and lean forward.

As he pushes the thing up my bum, I am restricted to grunt my discomfort.

Finally he places it in all the way, and he starts to wear his clothes.

He is still in the formal dress he used to go to the cinema, and tries to make it less formal, losing the tie and leaving some buttons open. Due to the nature of my dress, I have little options to modify my appearance, so he helps me wear the dress and the jacket from the night before.

In a little time, we are ready to leave the room. Well, Thomas is ready for sure, i'm more than worried of going out in public, trussed as I am.

But, it seems like I have no other choice, so I step out of the door of the room and after a couple of steps, I'm in front of the elevator, while Thomas is pushing the call button.