A Night at the Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels different, to be around during the day or during the night. Mostly for the chance that other people could guess what is underneath my dress.

I walk at his side, watching my stride. If I fall, I cannot protect myself with my hands.

So in these thoughts that suddenly we are in the street.

"See. Was not so bad."

I grunt in reply.

With a steady pace, he gets to the underground stairs, and I follow him, terrified by the chance to lose him.

Unable to talk, unable to grasp things, without identification, without money, it would be difficult, if not downright scary to be left alone.

Even in broad daylight.

It is Saturday morning and the carriages are less than the ones on working days.

We have to wait, and Thomas drives me to a bench in a part of the platform.

As I flop down, the dildo is pumped inside of me.

Surprised, I produce a little yelp, parting my teeth enough for the gag to shot the cock down my throat.

As usual, it takes all my prowess to use the tip of my tongue and turn it back in place, without gagging out all my breakfast.

Between the gag, and the dildo, I feel a little overwhelmed by the sensorial assault on my body, and I convince myself that the real difference is the fact that I know that someone could see me.

And this makes me even hornier than before. I want to trash my body against my restraints, I want to fall on the filthy floor of the station and try to get rid of everything.

It's a dangerous impulse, one I have to fight with all my strength, I really do not want to put up a show. And beside, I have sustained the worst of it.

Thomas must have filled the bladders more that the night before, because I feel more pressure this time.

As he is talking with me, he slides his hands inside my jacket and caresses my areolas through the dress.

My state of arousal is so high that they are already rock solid and I can definitely feel it.

I force myself to control my body. I want but I can't.

Thomas smiles and leaves me walking towards the train. I jerk my body forward to rise from the seat without the help of my arms and I hurry behind him.

He is a bastard, and I reach the gap as soon as the doors slide behind me.

Nonchalant, he has reached a seat on the far side of the wagon and I pass between people to reach him.

I need to be there before the train starts to accelerate, since I cannot grab anything to steady myself.

As I rush to the seat at his side, I feel the dildo pumping my insides, and as I come there I plop literally on my ass, pushing my already engorged pussy to the limits.

It must be somewhat too much to bear, as I feel fluids leaking in my crotch. In a train, in broad daylight.

As we reach our stop, I literally spring in my feet, not daring to look at the puddle I must have left on that seat.

I'm full of shame, and I pray that I did not smear my skirt too much.

Time seems to be slower as we use the stairs to get to street level, and it seems also to take longer to get to his house.

I feel tense, but it goes smoothly and in a little while, we are in the safety of his apartment.

As we get inside, he guides me to the bedroom, where he proceeds to take my jacket and my dress, theatrically sniffing what my fluids have left on the cloth.

As if he gets energy from this, he pushes me the bed, still gagged.under the mask.

He quickly sheds his clothes baring his erect manhood, and he unceremoniously penetrates me with strength and fury.

It happens so rapidly that I'm startled by this act of sex.

Restrained as I am, I can't do anything to escape his assault. Mind you, it is not as if I want to escape.

Instead I want to shout my orgasm, but I have to clench down on the shaft of the rubber cock pointing down my throat.

I'm still clenching as he swiftly takes his hard rod out of me, flinches me around and I feel his assault on my butthole.

It is a whole new thing, we have not much indulged in anal, in the past, but never in this way.

I must have produced so much cum on his cock, that he slides in without hurting me.

His hands are grabbing my breasts from behind and he is pumping furiously inside me.

As I finally come, I part my lips, and the dildo shoots right in my mouth, blocking part of my air intake.

I come loudly and as he comes as well shooting his load up my ass, he unties the gag, letting me push out the thing with my tongue.

I can feel his dick going flaccid inside me. But he makes no move to leave me, or untie me.

"I want to keep you in this."

"How long?" I ask.

"A little while. Is it important?"

"Really, as long as you fuck me like this, it is not that important."

"Well...."