All Comments on 'A Night at the Movies'

by Confessor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but I truly dislike stories written in

second person narrative. I got one paragraph into it and had to quit reading.

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story, regardless what person it was told in ... Very well written, but almost too short! Ha ... The person below is an idiot ... Anyway, we've had sexual experiences several times in theaters ... at least four or five times, as we always seemed to be there, during 'sex trips' ... My favorite one was at one of those movie grilles, where they serve dinner with the movie. They had booths in a separate room at the very back ... We would always get there early enough to get a corner booth ... No one sitting on the left or right side, depending on what was available ... One time, after dinner and enjoying our drinks during the movie, we started petting and fondling each other under the table ... We both never wear underwear, so a quick unzip gave easy access ... After a 20 minutes of this or so, I was fully erect, and her pussy was completely wet, as I had slowly been fingering her ... With no warning, just caught up in the moment, she slid under the table and started sucking my cock ... I looked over to the left, and no one seemed to have noticed ... There was no one on the right (except a door) ... At any minute, a server could have walked in, but it was unlikely as dinner and drinks had already been served, and the movie was 2/3rds over ... She sucked me slowly and quietly, till I came in her mouth ... She slid back up discretely, and we both zipped back up ... When the movie was over, the woman sitting to our left smiled at us very pleasantly as she left ... We left the theater as usual, and I gave her cunnilingus in the car, till she had cum several times ... Thanks for bringing back a great memory, and I hope you all decide to go back to that theater! Now that COVID is 'almost' over I need to get back more often too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConfessor@Confessor
I started writing to share fantasies with the love of my life. I am enjoying the challenge as well as your responses, and LOML finds it sexy too. Please leave constructive comments, be they positive or negative. Thank you for reading my stories and being interested enough to f...