A night at the park

Story Info
Waiting at the park, I find a new target.
1.9k words
4.28
15.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's late." I think to myself, while sitting on a bench in my local park. Surveying my surroundings, I don't see many people. An older couple going for a walk, someone who looks like a health nut, and a few stray cats. I sigh as I look at my watch, "10:30 at night." I've been sitting here for 2 1/2 hours hoping to see someone that catches my interest, and I'm beginning to lose patience until I see you. Average height, dark hair, big tits and a nice ass all wrapped in a knee-length sundress. "Perfect."

As I watch you walk through the park, I notice you're wearing headphones, making this even better. I begin following you, keeping track of the surrounding trees and as I follow you deeper into the tree line, I make my move.

I quickly run up to you, holding one hand over your mouth, I quickly pull you behind a tree and push you against it. "Don't. Move." I order you as your eyes widen at the realization of what's happening.

As I hold you against the tree, I reach into my coat pocket and pull out duct tape and rope. I take a strip of tape and place it over your mouth, muffling any sound you might try to make and begin tying your wrists and one raised leg to the tree.

Now that I have you where I want, I start kissing, biting and licking you. I start with your neck, making sure to leave marks. I enjoy hearing your little whimpers of pain and resistance. Next, I take out my knife and start cutting your dress from the top to bottom, revealing your bra and thong you had hiding beneath it.

As you're standing there, exposed to the world, I take a step back and pull out my phone. Your eyes go wide and you start to squirm as you realize I'll be photographing everything. "Shhh. If you're good, I'll keep these all to myself." I say as I whisper in your ear. Positioning myself in front of you again, I begin taking my prize photos. I begin with your tits. They're big, I'm guessing around 36DD, and covered by a lacy black bra, my favorite. Next is your thong. Black and lacy in the front to match your bra, perfectly forming to your skin. As I step closer to get a better view, you catch sight of my knife in my other hand as I bring it closer to your bra and panties. "We won't be needing these, will we?" I say as I start cutting, the sound of ripping fabric echoes through the silent trees.

As your bra falls, you try moving to cover your tits, but can't with your hands tied around the tree.

I lick my lips at the sight of your exposed tits. Nice, perky nipples in the center. I begin taking more photos, making sure to get nice and close. As I'm taking the photos, I decide I want a taste and start biting and licking them.

I hear a slight moan come from behind the duct tape. "Oh? Do you like that?" I ask, as you frantically shake your head as if to say "No!" I raise an eyebrow and decide to take another taste, but being more forceful with the biting, making sure to leave a mark.

As I hear you start to breathe more heavily, I take my knife and trace it down your stomach to your panties. "Now, stay still. I wouldn't want to hurt you, now would I?"

Understanding what's happening, you remain still as I cut the side string of your thong, being careful not to let them fall, I catch them and take a nice, long smell. "Perfection..." I whisper to myself, as I put the knife away. Moving closer to you, you try using your free leg to stop me from touching your pussy, which is nice and wet despite you not wanting it to be.

As I'm rubbing your pussy, I remark on how wet it is and how much you must be enjoying it. You turn your head away, with tears rolling down your cheek. As I'm rubbing, I slide a finger in "Mmm, nice and tight." And start kissing and biting your tits and nipples again.

Changing methods, I begin to play with your clit. Slowly moving in circles, but getting rougher as I go. You begin breathing heavily and start to shake. As I notice, I stop. "Nuh uh, can't have that yet. The fun is just starting."

Your eyes widen in surprise as I start undoing my pants. Slowly, I pull my cock out and your gaze is fixed as you see the size and girth of it. "Do you like it? I'm quite proud of it, myself." I begin to stroke myself while admiring your completely nude, vulnerable body. "Let's get started, shall we?" I say as I move closer. Touching my tip to your entrance, I bask in just how wet your pussy is. I begin stroking and teasing your lips with the tip, occasionally brushing against your clit and enjoying the small little shocks of pleasure it gives you. "Now..." I say, as I suddenly ram into you all the way to my base.

You let out a harsh gasp as I spread the inside of your pussy, and begin thrusting.

Slowly at first, loving the light breaths I hear coming from you, but gradually speeding up and thrusting harder.

As I go harder, I whisper in your ear "I'll take this off, but only if you don't scream. Don't forget my little friend." I say as I tap the pocket with my knife. You nod your head in acceptance as I remove the duct tape. "Now, let's hear more."

I am now thrusting as hard as I can and you begin to gasp with each thrust

As I savor each and every gasp you make, I can feel your pussy tighten around my cock. "You're so damned tight! I love it!" I exclaim as I continue pounding your pussy.

As I'm thrusting, I take your mouth with mine, shoving my tongue into your mouth to assault yours. You try moving your head away, but eventually, you give in.

While I'm fucking you, you suddenly start at the sound of two males talking, and as you do, I notice you tighten up more than you have thus far. "Oooh, that was nice...Did hearing them turn you on? Did the thought of us being caught excite you? Or was it the thought of them finding us...and joining in that made you excited? Well...imagine it. I'm fucking you against this tree and someone else shows up. What do you think would happen? *I* think they would want a piece of you. Maybe your pretty little mouth and throat, or perhaps they'd take your asshole for themselves...?" As I'm saying this, you tighten enough to almost make me cum.

"Oooh, you're going to make me cum. I wonder where it should go...? On these sexy tits?" As I give your nipples a hard bite and suck. "On your pretty little face? Or...inside you?" At the thought of me cumming inside you, you frantically shake your head and say no.

"Inside it is..." I say as I bring thrusting with all my light. You try squirming away, but realize it's inevitable. I begin to breathe heavily and gasp. I whisper into your ear "Shit...shit. Here it comes. Take it all, like a good little girl." As I finish saying it, I cum deep inside your pussy. As I do, I can feel you tighten, shake and gasp. "Did you just cum from a creampie? I love it!" I exclaim as I continue to cum and thrust at the same time. After I'm done, I slowly pull out and admire my work. "Damn, that was fun.."

Seeing you standing there, tied against the tree, cum dripping from your pussy and tears rolling down your face, I can't help but get hard again.

While you're in the afterglow of orgasm, I cut the ropes holding you to the tree and push you down on all fours. "Time for round two."

Letting out an audible gasp just as you feel my cock enter your pussy again, you can't help but just stay there on your hands and knees, unable to fight back. Grabbing onto your hips and digging my nails in, I'm able to fuck you even deeper and harder than while you were against the tree. With each thrust you let out a moan, no longer able to be quiet.

"Finally starting to have fun yourself, are we?" I whisper into your ear with a slight growl as I start going harder and push your head down into the grass of the park.

I begin taking in the sounds around us while I'm pounding you from behind. Mostly the unmistakable sound of skin smacking skin, and your heavy moaning. I want to have more fun, so I pull my cock out of your pussy and flip you over onto your back. "Come on, I want to watch those titties jiggle." I say as I begin fucking you missionary. You try to hide your face, but I pull your arms down and lick your cheek. "You belong to me now." I say as I grab one of your tits and give it a hard squeeze. I can feel you starting to tighten up again, getting close to another orgasm. "Are you going to cum again? Go ahead, cum all over my dick." I whisper into your ear, before giving it a nice, hard bite.

Just as I bite your ear, you shake and gasp loudly from cumming. "Ha! You're more of a slut than I originally thought!" I say loudly as you cum. "It's almost time for your second load." Getting closer to my second orgasm, I grab your hips and pull you close, lifting your hips and ass off of the ground.

Once I'm seconds away from cumming, I push as hard and as far inside you as I can.

This load is thicker than the last, and your pussy tightens as I pump it deep inside you, letting out a long groan as I do so.

After pouring my second load deep inside you, I pull you up onto your ass and get my still hard cock in front of you. "Suck it clean." I demand.

After a moment's hesitation, I take it upon myself by shoving it down your throat. "Make sure you don't use your teeth." I tell you as I begin to fuck your mouth.

As I'm thrusting away, you try to pull away for a gasp of air. I make sure to let you for just a moment before going back in. Making sure to get a handful of your tits while doing so, I hear you starting to whimper. "Aww, what's wrong? Does it hurt?" As I say that, you look up with pleading eyes as if to say "Yes". I begin to smile. "Too bad." I whisper as I thrust harder.

You begin to gag, but manage to hold it back. "Oh, fuck...I'm going to blow a load down your throat if you aren't careful..." You begin to frantically pull your head away, but I keep it in place. "Make sure to swallow it all!" I exclaim as I cum once again, pouring every drop down your throat.

Your eyes widen as I keep my cock in place, not giving you a chance to spit it out. As you swallow each drop, I stroke your hair and tell you how much of a good girl you are.

Backing away, I begin to take more photos. Of you gagging on my cum, and my cum leaking out of your tight little pussy.