A Night at the Spicy Cup Tavern

Story Info
Tiefling bard meets a huge booty redhead.
3.7k words
4.23
6.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers

It's been a long day in the city of Waterdeep. Me and my adventuring party, an orc barbarian named Broq that sings a mighty double-headed ax, and so strong that he can kill tear the arms off of people w his raw strength, my advice to make him angry or angrier when he's raging when fighting.

Our ranger a wood elf named Syria who can track anything in the woods or any other environment from the smallest clue to a great place, I swear she is one with nature, and she might become a druid in my book.

Our dwarven cleric named Huldar who worships Berronar Truesilver also known as The Revered Mother, the Mother of Safety, he is a great fighter with a hammer and a damn good healer that save our ass more than once!

We got our human rogue named Sarah, but she's also called the she-fox who can sneak through anyone and anything like she is one with the shadow. Her skills are so good that she can pickpocket the Lord of Daggerford himself. Sarah is even a master of picking lockets, there is no vault or lock she can't open with her tools and fast hands.

Then we got our gnome wizard/artificer named Jekur who's a master of war magic and damn good at creating may magical items that most of us use in our band of family. Which is sometimes much better than going to magic shops that try to double the prices for magical items that are common or uncommon.

Then there's me, the tiefling bard, Art. I can play any musical instrument but focus mainly on my lute. I can use my silver tongue to talk our way out of trouble or sweeten a deal, and inspire my friends when we fight or not, and my skills in a crossbow and shortswords are good, but I do a lot of bardic magic to help my party.

Together we are a group called the Golden Hearts. We just got done with a massive job saving a nobles men family from a group called the Red Cloaks, some bandits that fell apart and tried to rebuild by kidnapping the lords family and getting ransom for them, but we spoiled their plans by killing them, but we also took their small fortune which was alright, but the main part is that we managed to save the lords wife and two twin sons and one daughter that all of them was children.

After we brought them to the northward in Waterdeep, he paid us a huge fortune of 1200 platinum pieces, which we dived equally and gotten 200 PP each which was a huge payday for all of us. Then the six of us was going to get some much need R&R after doing a lot of traveling and fighting none stop of over 2 to 3 months of doing jobs, and even killing an adult red dragon and taken its massive horde which we all were set for life, but we still kept doing quest for the fame and wealth, and even getting some attention of the factions of the sword coast like the Harpers, the Emerald Enclave, etc. The main reason is why we still stick together is not just our strong friendship bound, but we are also a family not by blood, but by our bound.

It was starting to become evening and the Yawning Portal is always packed so we chose to go to a different tavern/inn so we the southward part of the city, and found a nice tavern/inn called The Spicy Cup. The sign had a cup on fire, and the building had about four floors. When we went in there was a lot of patrons, but no music playing. As the party was going to find a table, I was going to the bar, Broq asked me if I could get some drinks, I agreed and he gave me 1 PP to pay for a night of drinks. So I went to the bar and behind it was a female drow (dark elf) I ordered everyone's favorite drinks to be brought to the table for all night then paid her with Broq's PP.

"Say, miss why is there no one performing on stage? I wondered. She then responds with "Because see the guy over there?" I turned my head to see a sad man with a broken lute and covered in food, and I was like Oh then turned back to the barmaid, and then said: "I take it he didn't perform well?" She nods "If you want to go on stage, be my guest, but don't blame me if your lute becomes broken." So I then gave a thumbs up to my party members then made my way to the stage, as I made my way to the stage everyone was getting ready to throw food at me, and half of the people were given me look like may the gods be with you or I dare you kind of look, even the sad bard in the corner was looking at me with a oh shit look. I paid no mind, but as I made my way I did quick enhanced ability spell to boast my Charasmia for an hour, but an hour is all I need to get this place rocking.

So I got on stage took out my lute cast Thaumaturgy to dim the lights and on my lute to make it sound like lighting have a distort its sound. I then nod to Jekur with you know what to do look, Jekur noded back. I started playing a sick fast heavy metal (through the fire and flames) everyone was shocked on how it sound, but was amazed by the performance and music as all of the patrons were getting off there seats to dance, Jekur uses his magic to created Illusion fire to spice up the performance. As I was playing new people was rushing in the tavern ordering drinkings to watch me perform. One of them was this huge super thiccc human woman looked like in her 30's with fair skin, red long hair, freckles from her face to her chest, a cute face with big full lips, and emerald green eyes.

She was dressed like a commoner, wearing a loose shirt a overdress with a cloak, but really turned me on was her huge mouth-watering breasts that looked like they were K cup, They sagged down from the massive weight that imposed, but I wasn't bothered, and they are breasts that were so big they sagged down and looks heavy. And it wasn't like they were saggy like a grandma's. She had an alright not to fat waistline that led down to a wide pair of hips, and the hugest booty I have ever set eyes on. With the smallest movement, it bounced and wobbled around, which is driving crazy! As she walked her booty would knock down chairs, and nearly knock down a table. As she was sitting down on a strong barstool watching me perform my music.

As I was finishing rocking the house the whole play was cheering like crazy and a lot of the patrons threw coins at me, and I made overall 120 GP which I gave half to Jekar as he helped me. I was getting praises, slaps on the back for my performance, this same red-haired human woman was looking at me. So I quickly told my party that I'll talk to them later, and gave them. I then went to the bar got next to the huge redhaired woman.

"Hey, enjoyed the show?" I asked her

She then looked at me with a smile. "Yea, I enjoyed it"

"I'm glad you like the show." I smile at her, but also ogle her, looking at her human chest then shake my head then "What's your name? I'm Art" he extends his hand to her.

She still smiled, and notice him ogling her/looking at her chest. "I'm Bertha Copperbottom" She takes his hand, then Art kisses her hand like a gentleman.

Bertha blushes till her face is beat red. "Oh my, you're quite a charmer."

"So, what do you do?" I asked her.

Bertha response with "I'm a bakers daughter. I work at the Love of Loaves bakery and works part-time here as a barmaid, but It's my day off." Bertha then looks down to see that my pants are bolding up, as my cock was very hard as a rock. She then stands up steps up close to him pressing herself to him then whispers in his ear. "Do you like what you see?" then takes his left hand and places it on her left butt cheek.

I'm stunned and amazed on how my hand is sinking in her huge fat ass, and that it feels really go like an extra extra extra soft pillow.

Then she takes my hand, then looks at the elven barmaid. "Morgan, can we have a room?"

"I was going to give it to this bard for free with that amazing performance." Morgan looks at Bertha then Art "So, you finally going to become a woman Bertha?"

Bertha looks at Morgan with embarrassment "Morgan!" Morgan then laughs "Sorry, it's just that I'm amazed any man would talk to you but have fun you two." She gives a wink then hands her a key to their best room. Bertha takes the key then pull my hand to follow her.

I look at my party, and they all give gave me a good luck look and have fun.

As bertha was walking I was looking at her ass to see it jiggles every time she takes a step. After three floors of stairs, I and Bertha made it to rm. 409, when she opened the door and she had a hard time entering due to her ass being so large that she had to squeeze in tightly. As I entered the room it looked at the room, it was the best room the whole inn it had a queen-size bed, and bathroom couches and chairs and the whole room looked for nobility.

Bertha then got close to me pressing herself to me, I could feel my heartbeat even faster as what she was going to do to me next, she than wrapped her arms around my neck then open mouth kiss me. Our tongues meet and I drank her in pulling her closely, quickly my tiefling tail wrapped around her waist, then I smacked her on her ass hard, I heard the loud slap in the room as her booty jiggled from the impact we kept kissing and holding each other for 5 more minutes.

After five minutes of kiss Bertha than turned around rubbing my cock with her huge ass making it bolding out of my pants then after 4 minutes of grinding me, she then used the full force of her ass to push me on the chair, then she got on her knees losing my pants to my underwear and then my cock was still hard as a rock. then she uses her teeth to pull down my underwear then my cock bounced up and down following Bertha's head and she was amazed how red, huge/thick my cock is like around 10 inches, and it is smell like hot cinnamon. As my cock stop bouncing she then looks at me and planted a big kiss on the tip of my cock.

Then she kept kiss on my cock, I stroke her hair nervously smiling at her because this is the first time I ever had sex or been with a woman because I'm still a virgin and hadn't sex since I became an adult, due I was looking for the right woman, but tonight looks like I finally become a man. Afterword she stopped kissing my the tip of my cock and she opened her mouth nice and wide while looking into my eyes.

I took one look at her as my cock was sliding my cock into her mouth. Bertha then closed her eyes and starting sucking my cock like rock candy. My hand was still on the of her head as she was bobbed up and down on my red cock. I said in my head "DAMN!! this feels so good Bertha can really suck dick this good with her big lips" while bertha was sucking my cock, she knew that I was going to nut soon, do to the expression on my face.

After about sucking me off for 6 mins, Bertha stopped sucking me my cock then she unloosens her shirt and overdresses, then took out her huge K cup tits, and boy her nipples were hard and looked like they were about to leak milk. She then wrapped her huge tits around my cock moving it up and down.

Bertha was titfucking me good my mind was being blown away like I died and went to Ogham's heaven. It like my cock is being sunken into her breast as I had my head back.

"You like that Art?" Bertha said I can tell by the sound of her voice that Bertha is horny as hell and she wants to fuck now.

"Yes Bertha your boobs are so soft, please don't stop!" I said as in a begging way like not to be taken from my favorite place.

Then she stopped titfucking me then taken all of her clothes off, as I was amazed by her beautiful voluptuous thiccc body.

"Take your clothes off" She looked at me, but it was also an order.

So I got up off the chair and undressed fast taken off my armor, weapons, clothes, boots, socks, and my underwear. I was completely naked from head to toe. I moved forward to her and she backed up as I was backing her up to the bed then I pushed her on to the bed, and the bed didn't break due to her weight. Maybe the owner had all the furniture be enchanted with magic to be stronger and last longer.

I then turned her around and fucked her from behind doing her doggie style. as my huge cock rammed into her ass she screams with pleasure. My hips were moving fast on its own, I did grab a fist of her red hair as I was bounding her booty hard, after 10 mins of bounding her doggie style

"Oh no, I'm going to cum!!" as I was screaming that out loud. I then busted a nut inside her booty as I pulled out my cock and she was dripping with my seed. Bertha then turned around to laid down still on the bed opening her legs. then she took my cock in both of her hands

"Are you ready to make love? my little devil?" she said with an extremely horny look and then she guided my cock into her wet pussy. When my cock entered her pussy we started kissing and humping each other, my long steady strokes of commenced while both of us moaned in pleasure. We were screaming so loud that I think everyone in the whole tavern was hearing it despite this being a four floors place.

I then slide my cock out of her pussy then rolled over my back, so I can let Bertha ride me, and boy was she heavy, I had a little hard time getting used to the weight, and breathing, I so I cast enhanced ability on myself to help with my constitution. I had a nice firm grip on her huge white ass as she was riding my cock like a ranger taming a wild dragon wyrmling.

"Oh my god, by the might of helm, I'm about to have another orgasm! Your cock feels so good and amazing! I l love you Art!" she was screaming this to me as riding my cock really fast like she can't control it anymore.

After about 10 mins of riding me, "Oh I'm coming!" she screamed to me as we both came together, and it was amazing. then she got off of me and curled right up to me and we were she was a little tired, but after about a 5 min break, we were ready to go again, So we had sex all night long until about 2 am in the morning then we went to sleep. When morning came I woke up around 7 am, and she was still there on the bed holding on to me using my chest as her pillow. I then heard a knock on my door, and it woke her up.

She then looked at me with a smile. "Good morning Art," she said with a satisfied look on her face.

I smile. "Good morning to you as well Bertha," I said with a joyous look. As she took her head off of my chest, I put on my robe to see who was at the door. I opened it slightly to see who it was, and it was my friend Huldar, and a man who wears a pin of the is shaped like a harp over a crescent moon signifies that he's a member of the Harpers. I then opened the door, and they both see me in a robe and on the bed, Bertha covered in a sheet over her naked body.

"Hey lad, sorry to wake you up so soon, but this man said something about he had a mission for you, but I see that your busy" Huldar takes a look at Bertha then back to me. "Anyway get dressed and come downstairs everyone is waiting for you," Huldar said in his dwarven accent

I sighed "Ok give me 10 mins and I'll be down, and I thought we're getting some R&R."

They both nods. "Sorry to disturb you, Art but the Harper's need your skills, but rest assured that you and your party will be greatly rewarded, for completing this job, and you will have your much need R&R." The Harper agent said. Then Huldar nods his head in agreement to the statement. Then they both begin to walk away from the door making their way back downstairs.

So I then looked at Bertha, then said "Sorry, looks like I have another job to do, the much need R&R will have to wait, and besides you can't refuse a Harper's mission." She nods with an understanding look, then gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom. "Care to take a bath with me?" she said with a smile. I nod with a hell ya look. So after 5 mins of washing each other and doing some kissing and groping, we were done with the bath, I cast the spell prestidigitation on myself and her to dry use off then I cast it our clothes to clean them up and on my armor, we both dressed each other, and before we left the room, I then look at her.

"Bertha, I love you and I want to be with you, my heart tells me that you're the one I want to have a future with."

She then puts her arms around my neck "I love you too Art, you're the only man that loves me for what I am" Bertha then start to have tears in her eyes "All my life I was made fun off due to my weight, I thought I would never find someone that I want to be with till you came, and you gave me love. Even though I rushed into the passionate sex, but I want to be with you as well." then she lets go.

I go into his bag of holding and gives her a stone with a face on it "This is a sending stone, you can use it to contact me anytime you wish," I do show her the other stone that goes with it before I put in back into my bag of holding.

"Also, take this to help you and you're family out," I gave her 10 PP. Bertha's eyes widen like whoa like she never seen that much money before in her life. She gladly takes the sending stone and the money.

"I want you to have this a sign of my love to you Art," she takes off a golden necklace with a small triangle cut shaped emerald on it, then hands it to me. "This was my grandma's necklace I want you to hold on to it as you think of me."

I smile with a nod, then he goes for his left hand taking off a silver ring with two dragons that make the band circling over a purple circle flawless amethyst gemstone. "This was my father's ring, my mother gave this to me before I went to the bard's college. I want you to hold it as you think of me." I then place it on her left hand, Bertha then smiles then pulls me in for another kiss, I then smacked both my hands on her huge ass and felt both hands feel the jiggle impact and sinks deeper into her, but I then pulled away

"My friends are waiting" So we both left the room and made our way downstairs on the ground floor of the tavern. Boy everyone was waiting with a smile seen me and Bertha coming down together.

Sarah then came up to me "So you sleep well?" she said with a playful tease.

I then smiled and looked Bertha who was holding my left arm, then back at Sara, "Yes. I did sleep well."

"Good we have a job to do your Harper friend told us most of the details, but he can fill you in on the way out." Sarah looks at Bertha then back to me "Now say goodbye to your new girlfriend we have a mission to do." Sarah was waiting at the door, and everyone else got up to wait at the door for me.

Bertha then lets go of my arm. "I had a lot of fun yesterday, I hope I get to see you again. I'll contact you threw the stone."

I smiled. "I know will see each other again, I'll contact you as well, and send you some gifts. You have my word, my love."

We then both gave each other a farewell kiss. " Farewell, my love," Bertha said. "To you as well my love," I said with passion

I then walk to my friends at the door, and I and my party left The Spicy Cup Tavern.

The End...Or is it?

Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers