A Night at the Spicy Cup Tavern Ch. 02

Story Info
Our tiefling bard returns for his huge booty redhead.
1.8k words
4.63
3.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers

It's been 3 months since we the Golden Hearts left Waterdeep to do a mission for the Harpers and on top of that the other factions of the sword coast like for example we had to help Broq with the Order of the Gauntlet kill a Stone Gaint, and then we had to help Syria with the Emerald Enclave of her process of becoming a druid "Sigh" Its been crazy these past few months of running around without any R&R or time off for ourselves, but the payment was pretty good.

However, all of us was filled with stress, before we were given the next job. We all agreed to tell the agents of the factions that we need a break and not to contact us for anything for the next year, we all said that in angry tone, and we were going to kill them, but the same harper agent told us that Lady Silverhand wanted to see you all about inviting about your group becoming members of the Lords' Alliance. That calmed us down a bit, but the meeting will have to wait we all need REST! we all angrily shouted to them all so we all turn and left them and made our way back to Waterdeep for our Vacation.

After about of week of traveling, dealing with some bandit and monster encounters along the way, we made back to Waterdeep. It was about sunset when we arrived. We all have chosen to go to our manor in the Northward, it was a gift from a mission that we completed with the harpers this merchant didn't have any coin to give us, so he gave us a deed to this manor in the Northward of Waterdeep that he still keeps in good condition. After we got to the Mannor we then cleaned ourselves up, took a bath, put on some clean clothes, and got fresh up. The night was is young and everyone was going to town to go on there separate things to relax, but as for me, I'm going back to the Spicy Cup tavern to see the love of my life, Bertha Copperbottom who works there.

I still keep in contact with Bertha, telling her my adventures and got her a lot of nice stuff for her. Still, I didn't tell her I was back in town, cause I wanted to surprise her. So I made my way to the Spicy Cup, along the way I knew I was watched by people in the shadows, my guest is that these people work for the Xanathar Guild a group of thieves. Sarah is also a member of them she even does a few jobs for them some good, and some bad. Sarah told us all we were protected by the Xanathar Guild do to her being a full member, as well as she paid a lot of PP to put us in the protection circle of the guild and not to hurt, kill, kidnap or even robbed. Even our home has some thieves' cant that tells other thieves to stay away.

After about an hour of walking to the Southward part of the city, I made it to the Spicy Cup Tavern. As I entered the place still looks the same, rowdy with people booing poor bards off stage, as I looked around there she was! my Bertha. She was still huge as every with her huge mouth-watering K-cup breasts, and her huge booty with the smallest movement, it bounced and wobbled around. She was dressed in a common barmaids outfit waiting tables as she was walking she knocked down 5 empty seats with her booty, and nearly knocked down a patrons table, but she did knock down an empty table. I was like whoa! and my cock had a serious hard-on, cause I haven't had sex since I been w Bertha.

"Hey fat cow, I need another round!" one of the patrons said, it was a gruff looking man that looked like he worked at the docks, he was sitting with a group of dock works. Bertha sighed w sadness, cause one of them made fun of her. As she was about to take the new tray of ale to the dock works she saw me entered, she stopped what she was doing, and looked at me with happiness, and rushed to me in a quick, she was this time careful not to knock stuff down again. when she got to me she wrapped her arms around me for a tight hug.

Awe shit! now my cock is bolding out more of my pants, it almost looks like my cock is going to be pop out my pants. Her K-cup boobs feel so good squeezing on my chest, and my heart is beating fast. She looks at me with love "I miss you, Art." I look at her with joy "I miss you too, Bertha." Then a shout "HEY COW! our drinks" the same dock worker said loudly. I then used the spell mage hand to summon a spectral red hand then I command my mage hand to take the tray drinks of drinks to them. Then bertha let go of me, then she took my hand and took me to the backroom of the bard, Bertha gave the same drow elf barmaid Morgan a look of I'm going to take my break. Morgan nod with a look of understanding and had a different waiter taker over for her.

Bertha then pushed me into a tightly backroom, she had a little hard time getting in, but she manages to get in. then she turned back around turned her head from left to right to make sure no one was coming then she closed the door behind her. She pushed me against the wall and started open-mouth kissing me. I used my devil tongue to make the kiss very passionately then I took both my hands and smacked her huge booty, then squeezed both her ass cheeks as tight as I can, as my hands were sinking in her ass.

She broke the kiss and looked at me. I then began to loosen the liaises on her overdress, but she stopped me slapping my hand away. she then pulled both her huge breast out of her shirt, and got her knees. She sees my cock is trying to get out of my pants. "Oh my, your cock needs some releasing." She then undoes my pants, pulled down my underwear as well, and my huge cock boing up and down for 10 seconds before it stopped, and boy it was hard!

Bertha then smiled and begins to Titjob me like no tomorrow. Oh my Ogham! Bertha's titfucks are still blowing my mind away like I died and went to Ogham's heaven. It like my cock is being sunken into her breast as I was pressed against the wall with my head leaning back as my closing. Bertha was moving her tits fast between my cock, and I was powerless to do anything. "How'd you like, you asshole? It's your fault that I'm so horny for you, and you being gone for 3 months make me sad. I masturbate every night thinking about you my love." she said it with passion/horny voice.

"Oh Bertha, I never stopped thinking about you every day! I haven't been with anyone else, but you. I love you!" as she was still titfucking me the tip of my cock was poking out between her huge breast, as she was about to say something the tip of my cock went into her mouth, then she was doing both sucking me and titfucking me at the same time. After 5 more mins of the sucking and the amazing titfuck "Oh, my gods Bertha. I'm COMING!!" Bertha then took the tip of my cock out of her mouth, and I shoot a lot of my seed on her face and her breast.

Bertha's face was pure red as she covered with my seed, she then licks her lips to taste my seed. She then stands uplifting her dress up to show that she is wet even through her lady undergarments I can see that she was dripping then looks at me. "It's your turn". So, I got down on my knees and pulled down her undergarments, and started to uses my tiefling/devil tongue to lick her pussy. Bertha was screaming with pleasure "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh gods, yes! Please don't stop daddy!"

After 5 mins of licking her pussy which tasted like strawberries, I got up turned her around and bend her over a crate, grabbing a fist full of her long red hair and began fucking her from being doggie style. I fucked her huge ass so good that I had to cast a silence spell to keep people from hearing the load orgasm that she was screaming. After 30 minutes of plowing Bertha from behind and coming like 5 times, she was a sex coma afterward with a huge smile on her face, and her pussy dripping with my seed. I then cast prestidigitation on my cock, and on her as well to clean her up.

I then waited for her to wake up and after about 1 hour she woke up with a nice smile on her face "Mmmmm, now I feel a lot better, and it was so worth it to wait for you." She said as she was fixing her dress.

"Yea it was worth it to come back for some much need R&R. After all, I needed that huge ass." I smiled right at her and saying that in a naughty playful voice.

Bertha then smiled then turned around and lifts the dress skirt to show her huge bare ass then she gave it a nice smack ass it jiggles on impact then gave it a nice firm grab. "This ass is yours and only yours. You're the only person that can touch me, and do anything you want to me" she said still with a smile on her face.

I'm still smiling then pulled out my huge cock to show her. "And your the only person that can touch me. My body is yours, my love." I said to her.

Then I put my cock back into my pants, looks at her "How about I cook you a nice dinner, at my adventuring group's mannor?" I said. "I can cook you a mushroom shoot, and a nice dragon steak, with some potatoes." As I offered her.

She smiled "I would like that very, much." Bertha then takes my hand "Let's leave this place." I said eager to leave work. She then started to guide me out of the room, to leave this place. As both of us are leaving I then toss a PP to Morgan. Meaning that this should cover for her taking the rest of the night off. Morgan smiles.

Then both of us left the tavern to go to my group's mannor for a nice home-cooked meal, and some dessert. I think our vacation is going to be great, with no interruptions. There's still the meeting with lady Silverhand.

But that is a story for another day.

Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers