A Night at the Theater

Story Info
I take you out for a night at the theater...
5.9k words
4.55
8.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have decided to take you out for the evening. You ask where we are going and I tell you that there is a new show in town.

You ask me what the show is about and I tell you I don't really know the details because the producers don't want to share too much. Apparently the entertainment is in the surprise. And each show is a little different. So I couldn't find a synopsis of the show online.

You ask if there is a dress code. I tell you the tickets don't say anything about a dress code. Usually if evening attire is required they will be clear about that up front. So I am sure that nice jeans and any button down top will be fine.

I do have one request as I hand you a small box with a bow on it. Excited to have a gift, you pull the string and lift the lid to find a pair of dark green satin panties with a matching bra. I confess that the ribbon on the box was more to indicate that this was a present for me than it was for you. But I love seeing you in green. It looks so good on you.

I tell you how I know what a fun surprise it always is to undress you after we go out and see what you'd been wearing underneath your clothes all evening, and how especially exciting it is to find you hadn't been wearing anything at all. But tonight I wanted to know all night that under your casual clothes you are wearing a sexy bra and panties set. All night I want you to know that my mind is really on what you look like with your clothes off, in just your new lingerie. I want you to know that my mind is racing with wonderful dirty thoughts every time I look at you.

You agree to this plan and decide this sounds like a fun evening. You decide you want to look your best for later and hop into the bathroom to get ready. You slide out of the clothes you have on and as you stand naked you look yourself over. You had just shaved your legs that morning so you were nice and smooth all over. Your breasts were looking particularly good in the mirror today. All in all you were rocking it and you knew it. You looked at the box with the new satin underwear and for just a moment you gave thought to staying naked and running out and jumping me right there in the bedroom.

After all you knew where this night was leading. You were already a little turned on by the idea of me thinking about your body all night. We both knew we were going to have sex at some point. Why wait? But then you reminded yourself how much you love anticipation. Even more you loved what anticipation did to me.

Suddenly a mischievous grin overtook your face. You decided that if I wanted to build up my own anticipation that you were going to enjoy watching me do it. And you were going to make it so much worse. You knew I didn't have much tolerance. You decided to make it a game and see how fast you could get me to beg you to leave the show early to take you home.

You wanted to lay the groundwork early so you slid the panties over your legs and up over your bottom. They rode high in the back, exposing the bottom half on your cheeks. You admired yourself in the mirror for a second, knowing these looked amazing on you. Then you put the bra on. "Damn" you though...he must have done some research. This fit like a glove and pushed your perfectly sized boobs together to make one hell of a show for anyone who looked at your chest. Suddenly you felt like I wouldn't be the only one unable to take his eyes off you tonight. That thought sent a little tingle through your body.

It was time to make your date second guess this plan to go out. You pranced back into the bedroom to grab your clothes, acting like you didn't know I was still there. But of course you did. So you quickly held your jeans and shirt up to cover your body and said "No, don't look yet. This is your surprise for later!" You knew the clothes in your hands were barely covering anything up. That was the point.

You saw the instant bulge forming in my pants. You were sure this was going to be an easy game for you to win. And you were determined to make sure you inspired an erection in me the whole time you were winning. You were going to enjoy watching me squirm to hide it all night.

When you were done with me I would ravage you like an animal, unable to control my lust for your body. You knew it. You wanted it. You were going to make it happen.

You pulled your jeans on and chose a green button down shirt with very short sleeves. It hugged your sides nicely and showed off the shape of your body that you knew I wanted. You left one more button undone that you probably should have because everything else aside....your boobs were rocking it in this bra. And you made sure your top was green so I couldn't stop thinking about the green bra under it if I tried.

You were ready. You had already planted the seed in my head of how amazing you looked in your underwear. It was time to really get inside my mind.

You stepped out and were ready to go.

As we rode in the car to the venue I could tell you had devious plans on your mind. I knew what that side eye smirk meant. You had left your shirt unbuttoned just enough to make sure I could see the bra I insisted you wear. It was no accident that the right side of the shirt got caught under the seatbelt strap to hold it back and expose more of your chest.... but you certainly made it look like it was.

I was trying to drive safely. But you caught me repeatedly glancing over at your chest, trying to pretend I was checking for traffic out the passenger side window. You noticed that did it like clockwork at every intersection. I patiently waited for a chance to sneak a peak whenever I had a plausible alternative reason for looking to the right. How had you never noticed what a sneaky devil I was before?

But all that was okay. You could use that to your advantage.

When they arrived at the parking lot I got out of the car but you stayed seated. You were going to see if I remembered how to be a gentleman. To your tingling surprise I didn't miss a beat. I saw you hadn't gotten out of the car so I walked around and opened her door for you. This was perfect as you lifted your hand up to allow me to assist yoi in standing up, which not so coincidentally gave me a direct view down your shirt as you leaned forward. Don't worry, I saw that smile and knew you let me see on purpose. As you rose from a seated position you had a direct view of my lower body and it was very apparent I was enjoying the show you were letting me have. You even thought it was kind of sweet that I was trying to pretend I didn't see anything. But I wasn't fooling you. You knew. And you liked it.

As you walked into the theater together you found the venue to be a small intimate theater that couldn't have held more than about seventy five people. You had arrived about twenty minutes early.

It was a little dark inside. There were small cocktail tables and chairs rather than theater seats. Each table was draped with a white tabled cloth and had a lit candle in the center. It was a calming and pleasant atmosphere.

On stage was a bass, a drum set, and an upright piano. It looked like a jazz stage. This might actually be a fun night, you thought. A little smooth jazz sound to set the tone. You could get nice and relaxed while I worked myself up into a lather thinking about your body.

I stood behind you with my hands on your hips as you looked around the room to find that most of the crowd was dressed similar to ourselves. Mostly jeans and button down shirts. A few cocktail dresses on the ladies. Nothing super fancy. You couldn't help but notice that nearly everyone there was attractive. It was mostly couples there, about 30 couples in total, ranging in age from late 20's to maybe early 50's. Most looked to be in their late 30's. Everyone was paired off with their dates milling about the room, finding seats at the small tables. There was a certain warmth in the air you couldn't quite put your finger on. Everyone here was happy and attractive. You didn't feel like this was a random crowd. But you did overhear several other couples talking about what the show was about. No one else seemed to know either.

A man walked out onto the stage and stood behind the large bass. He looked out at the crowd and welcomed everyone. He let the still forming crowd know that the show would be get starting in a little while and that he was going to put some music in the room while everyone enjoyed their drinks and got situated. He joked that anyone was welcome to light up anything they brought with them and chuckled as he told the crowd that the house rule of puff puff pass would be strictly enforced this evening. A quiet laughter went around the room and a sense of ease and relaxation quickly followed. He started plucking the strings of his instrument and a low toned jazzy sound quickly filled the room. You saw a few lighters go on as people took the bass player up on his suggestion.

You liked my hands on your hips. You felt calm here. You shook your hips a little to make sure your bottom bumped the front of my pants as we went to look for a seat. You are an expert as using your ass to feel out my excitement. Or to cause it.

It was working. You felt the firmness you wanted to. You didn't think I was going to want to stay here long. You suggested we find a seat near the back of the room, which still couldn't have been more than 30 feet from the stage. Your only problem now was that this night might actually be a fun night out and you might not want to leave. But that was fine with you too. You were still going to work me up into a frenzy. If we stayed the whole two or three hours for the show while I was begging to leave, even better for you later.

We founds some seats near the back of the room. The house lights came down. As the bass player continued to strum away a drummer sat down and added a beat to get a rhythm going. Then a piano player sat at the upright piano and tickled the ivories. There was no singer. The music was soft. It was cozy. It was hard to not get lost in the music. The room had a very mellow vibe.

I had my hand on your thigh under the table. I was tapping my index finger with the beat of the music. You loved how I could keep a rhythm. Your mind wandered...thinking about my ability to move in perfectly timed rhythmic motions. Those thoughts along with me tapping my finger on your thigh in time with the music forced your eyes closed for a second.

Wait...you needed to recapture your breath. What the fuck was going on here? The plan was to drive me wild all evening and make me wait to take your body. Why the hell did you suddenly find your body being the one longing to be touched? This is not how this was supposed to work.

You needed to up your game. You needed to compose yourself. You took a very deep breath...reached down and put your hand on top of mine. You slowly inched my strong hand higher and inward, so my fingers were tucked in between your legs. This was good. You were wearing jeans. The denim was blocking the sensation for you so you wouldn't progress any further. But you knew I would feel the warmth and knew I'd react. Once my hand was in place you rested your chin on your hand as your elbow supported your arm on the table. You looked up into my eyes to give me that mischievous grin. Your eyes spoke the words "Tell me you want to leave right now." But I didn't budge. I shot a look back at you that clearly said "Nope. We're staying."

What in the absolute fuck was happening here? You knew I didn't have any self control. You pranced around in cute little shorts and tight t shirts and it drove me insane. You tease me until I can't take it, which is never very long, and I grab you and pull you into a room and ravage your body just the way you want me to. This was our thing! You are in charge of our sex life. You let me think I made decisions about when we would have sex but anytime I decided to just take your body, it was really your idea. You decided when and where and would initiate it by giving me a glimpse down your shirt or up your skirt and with just the right fanny shake I would suddenly 'decide' to manhandle you into the bedroom....all exactly when you were ready and wanting. Such a silly boy I was to think I was taking charge while you were always working the puppet strings.

You reached back to my leg under the table. You let your soft tiny hand slide up my thigh. You felt my cock through my pants. There was no missing it. It was solid. You knew at least my cock wanted your body right now. That was enough for you to work with. My dick wanted you, so my mind would quickly follow. You gently slid your hand up and down my shaft overtop the fabric of my pants, feeling how strong my erection was. Two could play this game, you thought. You gave me that same glance again, letting me know I could insist on going home right now. You weren't even going to say no at this point. You would let us leave.

But again I just smiled at you and looked back at the stage.

What the fuck?! "He was messing with the balance of the cosmos here!" you thought, "How was he resisting this?!" You had never wanted me more!

The band continued to play. The music was soft. My finger never stopped tapping on your inner thigh.

A man walked on stage in a well fitted suit and fedora. He looked like he was right out of 1957. He wore sunglasses and was smoking a joint. A cloud of smoke followed him onto the stage.

He carried a microphone with him, which was odd because the room was so small. Soon it was clear why. As he raised the mic to his lips he spoke softly in a deep voice. He was so soft spoken his words wouldn't have reached the second row of tables. But despite his soft tone his voice had depth and power. The jazz band continued to play behind him......

"I made love to her on paper

And spilled ink like passion across the sheets

I caressed her curves in every love letter

I kissed up and down her thighs in short sentences and prose

I tasted all her innocence, without a spoken word

I bit her lip and pulled her hair

I made her arch her back and scream

It only took a pen"

His words were sultry. They were passionate. They were erotic. You slowly realized this was some kind of erotic poetry reading. You had never heard of such a thing but holy cow were you ever glad you had heard of it now. You looked around the room and realized that you weren't the only one playing this handsy game under the table. From the back of the room you could see most of the other couples were holding each other. Some had hands in laps. Some had arms around each other. Everyone was touching their dates in some way. Most of the crowd looked surprised to hear what the speaker on stage was saying. Everyone looked mildly turned on.

You were more than mildly turned on. But suddenly you realized how I had the strength to push though and stay there. "That fucker knew what this was the whole time" you realized. "Fuck it" you thought..."we'll stay". You knew if we stayed and watched 2 hours of erotic poetry reading set to jazz that we wouldn't make it home. We would likely pull over on the way and rip each others clothes off in the back seat like teenagers. That's if we even made it to the car. And right now that was going to be fine with you.

The man on stage read a few more poems. They were all pretty powerful. There were quite a few couples adjusting in their seats. You liked the view from the back, knowing that you were in a room full of aroused couples. The energy in here was amazing.

The man walked off the stage. There was a light applause. Most people seemed confused about what to do. Do you clap for a guy who just turned you and your date on? What was the protocol here?

Then a woman walked into the spotlight. She was stunning. She was tall. She wore a tight fitting dress that came down to just past her knees. She had sheer stockings with the hem up the back, old style. Her heels made her legs look amazing. You wondered how she could walk in a straight line in that dress and those shoes. You looked down at your own feet that had sandals hangings off the end of your toes and regretted nothing. You liked your style. But the woman on stage looked amazing. Her hair was done in a 50's style. Curled bangs and sitting softly on her shoulders. She had the reddest lipstick you had ever seen. You licked your own lips. Part of you wondered what the the lips of the woman on stage felt like. Holy cow what was going on with you tonight. Your mind was in a sexual frenzy with no apparent direction.

The woman continued her slow walk to the center of the stage. She wasn't smiling. She was giving a sultry side eye look to the crowd with a half smile.

She put the microphone in a stand and began to speak in a soft feminine voice....

"His fingers roamed my body this morning caressing every inch of my bare skin.

A gentle moan escapes me in satisfaction.

His hands perfectly squeeze my breasts as I watch my nipples erect for him

But it was his tongue that got me to scream his name for him

In that moment I belonged to him"

The lady closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.... it was clear that just reading her verse was eliciting feelings of the encounter that made her write it. We were watching a woman get aroused on stage reading poetry about her lover.

You looked around the room. There were a few murmurs and a couple slow moans of 'ohhh myyyy'. The whole room was turned on.

This evening just went from sultry to outright erotic. And all with words and a little atmosphere.

I was watching the lady on stage with my mouth wide open, looking surprised at what I was seeing. You had the same look on your own face but I hadn't noticed. We were definitely back on the same page at least. Both turned on by the show.

The woman on stage finished her set of poems. The entire audience had their eyes glued to her and she walked off stage to the right. As she reached the side curtain she looked back over her right shoulder, smiled, and blew the crowd a kiss. They she disappeared behind the curtain.

I looked over at you. I stared deep into your beautiful eyes and said "Come with me."

I grabbed you little hand and pulled you from your chair. Your heart was beating so hard you could feel it. Finally! Your man was ready to take you home and fuck you properly. You needed it right now. You didn't even want to be caressed. You just needed to be taken by a man who couldn't hold back. Everything was all mixed up. Your date might not get to be the aggressor who took charge tonight. You might be unable to control yourself either. Holy fuck this was going to be a hell of a good night with both of us tearing into each other and neither able to focus on anything other than our lovers' naked throbbing bodies.

You could feel the heat coming from between your legs. You were having a hard time catching your breath. There was an exit door to the right side of the stage. You realized we had parked behind the theater. This door must lead right to the car. That was perfect. The quicker we got to the car the quicker I could get you home. You suddenly had a great idea....as soon as we got in the car you were going to strip off your shirt and jeans and let me look at you in the fancy green bra and panties I had bought you for the whole ride home. It would turn me on even more and it wouldn't take me nearly as long to get you naked when we got home, which was fine with you. You just wanted to be naked in that moment. Your clothes felt like tyranny wrapped around you, restricting you, preventing your body from being touched the way you needed it to be.

We walked through the exit door. I was pulling you behind me. It was a little caveman like...with me dragging you. But that was working for you at this moment. We went through the door and found a hallway leading both left and right....I tugged your arm to the left and we walked up 3 small stairs. Where the hell was the damn parking lot, you wondered. We walked another 20 feet in the dark and suddenly a spotlight came on and illuminated you.

12