A Night at the Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were on the stage.

You were confused and embarrassed. "Holy shit" you thought. We had ruined this amazing show by taking a wrong turn through the back exit in our hurry to get home and fuck.

You looked at me to see what to do. You were frozen. I looked back at you with that same wicked smile from when we sat down earlier.

Suddenly you realized I hadn't made a wrong turn to bring us up on this stage. I knew exactly where I was going. H

I had brought you up here on purpose.

The jazz band was continuing to play behind you. You realized that you were part of the show. And it was all planned.

The only question was what your role was in this show. Had I written some erotic poetry about you that he was going to read to you as you stood there? You were confused. Your mind was racing. What should you do? Just stand there and listen? Suddenly you remembered that I had asked you to wear that matching bra and panty set. Something I had never asked you to do before. You could feel the bottom drop out of your tummy. It became obvious to you what was about to happen.

As you stood there in a spotlight facing the audience, you could barely even see the first row. The light was very bright. But you knew how many people were in the room. All staring at you.

You were trembling. You were both terrified and excited. You had no idea what to do. Then I walked up behind you, put my hands on your hips, my erection pressed into your bottom. You wondered if the whole theater could see it. But no...you were blocking the view. I whispered into your ear...."We can leave right now if you want. I do know where the back door is. We can be in the car speeding away in 15 seconds. Just say the word and we go."

You didn't make a sound.

You could hear yourself in your head asking why you weren't saying anything. "Yes, you idiot! Take me away from here so I can beat you senseless in the parking lot while you beg me for mercy!" is what your angry side wanted to say. But something prevented you from speaking. It only took a few seconds but you realized the thing that was keeping you from speaking was the rush that came over your body... that made you actually want to stay up there on that stage.

With your eyes still on the stage lights and without looking at me, you softly whispered.... "Guide me." and closed your eyes. You were now willingly along for the ride at this point and couldn't believe you didn't want to run away anymore.

I pushed my hands forward around your hips until they met in the front. I undid the button on your jeans and pulled the sides apart. I slid your jeans down your legs to the ground. They were in a pile around your ankles on the stage. The crowd was silent. Your shirt was long in the front and was still covering your panties. All that was exposed was your legs....at least so far. But you knew that wasn't going to last long. You could feel your heart beating through your chest.

I put my foot on your jeans on the floor, grabbed your hips, and lifted you up a few inches off the ground. You weren't expecting that and your eyes shot open in surprise. I used my foot to pull your jeans out of the way. Your sandals came off in the process and it was all kicked to the side. I sat you back down on your bare feet. Your eyes still open, You saw the excitement from the men in the first row. Despite the spotlight you knew the rest of the audience was enjoying this as well.

My hands slide up your sides over your shirt and onto your breasts...sliding against them you wanted my hands to grab you and touch you and make you feel my strength. But instead my fingers started undoing the shirt buttons from the top. Slowly...one by one....

You didn't know where the nervous stopped and the excitement began. It was all rolled up into one new feeling. What was I going to do to you on this stage?

As the bottom button came open your shirt parted and the audience had a clear view of the lingerie set I asked you to wear. Your panties were dripping wet. There was no hiding your arousal. The seventy or so people in the crowd all knew how turned on you were.

You then felt your shirt being pulled off your shoulders and falling to the floor behind you. You heard me kicking the shirt away like your jeans.

Your clothes were now out of reach.

You heard my footsteps as I stepped off to the side, out of the spot light. As I walked away my fingers reached for the clasp on your bra and I unhooked it with a single flick. "Fuck" you thought..."how does he always know how to do that so fast?"

You could see I was still on stage just a few feet away but in the otherwise dark room you could barely see beyond that. My face wasn't very clear in the haze of light. But you could hear me clearly. Softly. My voice was just loud enough for you.

You stood there in your wet panties and an unhooked bra.

You heard my voice, "You will take the rest off yourself"

You felt another rush of energy surge through your body. Not only were you being exposed to this audience full of attractive strangers who were already turned on from all the poetry, but now you were going expose your fully naked body yourself. It would have been one thing if I had stripped you naked on this stage. But doing it yourself was an entirely different level. Your were in control but not in charge. It was a whirlwind of feelings.

You leaned slightly forward and the unhooked bra practically fell off. You heard gasps in the audience....excited gasps....your breasts were exposed to the crowd and they liked it. You felt a little empowered.

As your reached for your panties you heard my voice.... "Wait...touch your wetness. Feel it through the panties. While they watch"

The empowerment feeling was suddenly gone.... but you did as you were told and pressed your fingers against the front of your panties. Even you hadn't realized how wet you were. Your fingers were soaked just from that. And the feeling of the pressure of your hands on your pussy sent electric surges through you. You raised your hand a few inches and let it slip inside your waist line. It just came over you. You couldn't help it. You gave yourself one slow stroke all the way down and back up. You were soaked.

You had the overwhelming urge to be naked and without thinking you slid the green panties to the stage floor.

Now you were there, in the spotlight, fully naked in front of the crowd. Your pussy on display for everyone.

You heard me slide a chair up behind you.

"Sit down" I said, in a quiet but authoritative voice.

You sat on the chair and leaned back. From the darkness my voice commanded "Show them what you like to show me"

You had put on a masturbation show for me many times before. But this was different. When it was the two of us you would enjoy how aroused I got until I couldn't keep my hands off my cock. You liked being my muse and enjoyed watching me get myself off to the view of your body.

But this time I was fully clothed and just watching you...along with a few dozen other men and women. You were the only one naked and you were the only one who would be touching herself. This was very different.

It didn't matter though. You were so far beyond horny that a team of men could haven't pulled your hands off your body. The intensity of your desire made it natural. Leaning back in the chair as the spotlight warmed your naked body you found your left hand was rubbing your left nipple while your right hand was making circles around your clit.

You didn't even remember deciding to do it. Suddenly your just found yourself masturbating there in this theater on stage.

The nervousness was leaving your body. It was now pure excitement. All the couples in the audience watching you was no longer scary. Now you wanted their attention. You needed their eyes on your body.

As you slid a finger inside your wanting pussy you heard yourself let out a moan. Now the audience could hear your ecstasy as well as see it. And that was the final straw of any inhibitions you had left.

You lifted your right leg up onto the seat of the chair to help get your legs spread more. You no longer cared what position your body was in or how it looked. You just needed to cum. You needed that explosion. And you needed the audience to watch you have it.

Your moaning was uncontrolled now. You were not coherent enough to form words. You were lost in your own touch. The sounds you let out were animalistic cries of joy.

You could hear the audience start to get louder. It was a low rumbling and was a mix of everyone saying things like "fuck this is hot" and the men begging their dates put on such a show for them later. In the small room you could hear a lot of it.

You knew every dick in that room was rock solid watching you rub your clit. You knew every set of eyes was looking at your erect nipples and that everyone wanted to feel them on their tongues. Everyone woman there was wet and wanted to feel like you did. You could sense that every single man and woman there wanted to be on stage with you, touching you, just to be part of this. And you knew you were the inspiration for all of it.

You had never been this turned on.

You needed to feel the orgasm that was strongly building.

From somewhere in the room there came a soft female voice that was obviously overcome by the show....the voice shouted "Oh fuck I need to cum like this"

From behind her chair you heard my voice softly whisper "You caused that. Everyone in this room wants you. But only I get to have you. And when we get home I am going to have you."

You couldn't hold back anymore. The wave of pleasure coursed through your body. From your fingertips to your toes the orgasm overtook you in a way you didn't know was possible. Your body was spasming out of control. You were screaming sounds of joy. As the last surge of pleasure started to subside you fell out of the chair...only to be caught by my strong arms as I had seen that coming and was ready to protect you.

An aftershock jolt of energy roared through you once again when you landed in my waiting arms.

I lifted your naked body up. I held your back with my left arm and put my right arm under your knees and carried you off the stage. You were still getting hit with waves of pleasure.

The crowd dropped all pretense and outright cheering for your show.

I carried your naked body out the back door and right to my car. I sat you in the passenger seat and buckled you in, naked as the day you were born.

I sat down in the driver's seat and started to drive home.

Still shaking from the intensity of your public orgasm, you tried to say something about being naked. But you couldn't find words yet. I told you "I'll buy you new clothes tomorrow. Tonight I need to get you home as soon as possible so I can feel myself deep inside you."

You nodded in agreement and we drove off toward round two of this evening's sexual adventure.

12