All Comments on 'A Night at the Theater'

by TallGlassOfSarcasm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this! One of the best stories I have read recently

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read on here in a long time.

TallGlassOfSarcasmTallGlassOfSarcasmover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback, anonymous people. I appreciate the comments and I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

OrdinaryPersonOrdinaryPersonover 1 year ago

I love that its a shorter story that still manages to be really arousing with a great build up. I liked the teasing on a date and the bit of boundary pushing. Maybe the exhibitionism would be hotter if the lights werent so bright and she could see the audience more? Would it have been too much for her?

Tigobitties98Tigobitties98about 1 year ago

Loved this! The use of second person POV really immersed me in the fantasy in an unexpected way. I may be projecting my own experience here, but the only thing I could say would add to the exhibition theme & end the story on a bang, would be if they didn't wait till they got home and they gave in to their urges on the hood of the car, or bent over the trunk, where anyone could see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallGlassOfSarcasm@TallGlassOfSarcasm
I love discussing sexuality freely and openly. I am not looking for hook ups. I don't want to video or phone chat. I'm not going to ask you for pics. I just love being able to talk about physical pleasure as though it wasn't a societal taboo. I have a story in the Exhibitioni...