A Night at Trained Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Archie let out a groan, prompting Micah to speed up the movement of his hand on Archie's cock, his other hand reaching out blindly until he felt a cock brush his skin. He grasped it in his hand, beginning to stroke it as well, his cock throbbing between his thighs angrily. He wanted to touch himself, but the temptation to touch someone else was a lot more entrancing to him right now. Micah's hand was pulled away from Archie's cock by Lennox, leading his hand to his cock while smirking down at him.

"Look at you, a cock from every side, hm?" Lennox teased, making Micah whimper, his eyes darting up to meet Lennox's, his head nodding. "Aren't you a cute little cock-slut hm?" Micah moaned in response, letting Archie's ball fall out of his mouth, his tongue running along it, trailing up to the base of his cock. He followed the vein along the underside of it up, the tip of his tongue running along the edges of the crown, pulling a moan from Archie's mouth.

"Good boy, take it in your mouth," Archie directed, making Micah quickly pull it into his mouth, taking it as far down his throat as he could, gagging around it as he felt it hit the back of his throat. He shuddered a bit as he let his eyes fall shut, his head beginning to bob exuberantly, his hands falling into a rhythm as he moaned around the length of Archie's cock. He was so excited, his entire body was burning. He could feel the eyes ravenously devouring his skin, heated and lustful, his heart practically flying in his chest.

He felt a little high, off of the excitement, the adrenaline, the pleasure... it was all so much, he didn't even begin to know how to process all of the feelings he had at the moment. It was so much, the perfect amount, he felt so sexy, so desirable. Furthermore, he was desperate to please them and was lost in the fantasy of being a toy, of being slutty and needy, wanting nothing but for them to use his holes until he was on the brink of total collapse.

Lennox reached out and grasped his nose as Micah dipped his head down, his other hand cupping the back of his head, holding it into place as Micah gagged. Archie's foot came out, the toe of his leather boot, settling just over his cock in his shorts, pulling a moan from his lips as his hips pushed forward.

"Count backward from five," Lennox instructed him, making Micah moan again, nodding his head. He couldn't even understand himself as he said the word five, not pausing before continuing on to four, and then onward. When he finally reached one, Lennox pulled his head back, letting him choke and sputter for a moment as he managed to gasp in a breath, his head spinning.

Fuck he loved that, loved how it made his head swim and his thoughts flee as if they had never existed in the first place. He was nothing right now, just a hole to fuck, and that made him feel so hazy and excited. As soon as Micah had caught his breath, Lennox pushed his head back down, forcing Archie's cock back down his throat before plugging his nose again, Archie's foot stepping down a bit harder, making Micah squeak a little as he arched his hips up into the toe of his shoe more.

Micah began counting again, backward from five, fighting around gags as his head spun and body buzzed with arousal and pleasure, his hips rocking again. Micah gasped as Lennox pulled his head back and released his nose this time, his orgasm hitting him suddenly. His cock pulsed out line after line of cum as the plug stretching him out hit his swollen prostate, and the toe of his boot applied just the right amount of pressure to make pleasure spark off through him. Shuddering from the pressure on his cock, Lennox led his head down again, Archie's appreciative groan making Micah's insides heat up.

Instead of plugging his nose, Lennox began just leading his head's movements, fucking his throat with Archie's cock. Archie let out a groan, his heated eyes roaming over Micah's face as Lennox finally pulled his head back and led it around so that his cock was right in front of his face. Micah didn't think, he just leaned forward, taking it to the base, his nose resting in the short patch of neatly trimmed hair at the base of his cock. He gagged a little bit, not nearly as much as he had been when he'd had his nose plugged, but he didn't even worry about it. He was quick to take the next cock into his hand, Niko's cock, his hand beginning to run along the length of it, his other hand moving to Archie's cock as he began bobbing his head in time with his hand's rapid movements.

He didn't care, he was far too messy to worry about appearances, and he wasn't looking for respect tonight. If he wanted a night of vanilla fucking, he could've gone on Tinder, Grindr, or hell, he could've just called up any of the guys he had saved in his phone with a champagne glass emoji. He had options, even if he wanted a night of hardcore scenes... but this was more than that.

"There we go, pretty boy," Lennox teased, prompting Micah to moan around the base of Lennox's cock, his hands speeding up as he took Lennox's cock into his mouth, not even trying to fight the urge to gag around the length of his cock. He wanted to be as messy as possible, it was less for them and more for him. Feeling like a messy little slut was part of it, he wanted to feel used and degraded, like a dirty slut.

Falling into his fantasy made him so eager, so ready, his head bobbing even faster, moaning around the base of Lennox's cock as he dipped his head down. Micah choked out a moan as he pulled his head back, sucking in a deep breath before dipping his head back down, taking it back down his throat as soon as he was done breathing, holding his breath so he'd gag around the head of his cock with a desperate moan. He was so horny, so needy, all he wanted was to be fucked until he was a drooling twitching mess.

"Good whore," Lennox said, one of his hands grasping the back of his head, holding his face into his pelvis as he rocked his hips forward, making Micah choke around the length of his cock. Micah shuddered as he felt Lennox's foot press down on his cock, taking the place of Archie's, and he was unable to help moaning around his cock, moaning happily as he rocked his hips up into Lennox's shoe. His head was swimming, spinning, everything was so good and he was so horny.

The cum against the leather of his shorts had him shuddering, his eyes rolling back as he gagged and choked around the length of Lennox's cock. He wasn't trying to hold it back, he wasn't embarrassed, he could feel Lennox's eyes riveted on his face, and it had his heart skipping in his chest.

Micah pulled back off of Lennox's cock, turning his head to pull Niko's cock into his mouth, his hand reaching out to grasp Tony's cock as he immediately began bobbing his head. At this point, he didn't really have to develop a rhythm, he already had one, so moving from one to the next felt more fluid, even with Lennox's foot on his cock. He was so desperate at this point, everything was getting to him in all of the best ways. Going straight to his head and making him feel salacious, a bit filthy, and it made him feel even more insatiable.

Micah pulled his head back before dipping his head back down, sealing his lips around the base of it, providing suction to it as he slowly drew his head back again. Niko let out a groan, his hand reaching down to lace through Micah's hair, beginning to lead his movements. He wasn't gentle, but Micah didn't want him to be. Micah's neck was turned into an uncomfortable position, but he didn't care at all, wanting to be good, wanting to please.

He was feeling so excited and desperate, he was a horny mess, cum covering the inside of his shorts, making even more of a mess with precum. He was more than satisfied with the roughness, needy to the point of delirium. His throat was going to be sore when this was over, but he didn't really care. He was so happy, lost in his own mind and the fantasy, the world going to melt away from him.

Niko let out a groan, pulling his head forward faster as his hips rocked forward, thrusting his cock into the back of his throat hard enough to make Micah cough and gag. Niko let out another groan, his heated and hungry eyes roaming over Micah's face as he cried and rolled around his cock. His balls pressed to his chin, saliva sickening everything to the point it made Micah shudder a bit. He was so hyper-aware of it that it made him feel all light and floaty.

"Good boy, you like choking don't you?" Niko teased, pulling a muffled moan from Micah's mouth as he choked and sputtered. Micah moaned, in an attempt to answer, but that was about all of the effort he could put into answering with any sort of decency. At the moment, talking was the last thing on his mind, he just wanted to suck. Niko chuckled, and on the next downward push of his head, Niko pushed his face into his pelvis to the point his nose was blocked entirely. Micah gagged and choked, his eyes rolling back as he felt his cock pulsing out a line of precum into his shorts.

"Go ahead, pretty, keep choking for me," Niko said, pushing his face down more, keeping him somewhat unable to breathe--though some air was coming in around the length of Niko's cock as he gagged and choked. Micah moaned, his brain fuzzy and thoughts disjointed. All he could focus on was the feeling of the cock resting on his tongue, the way it was so deep in his throat he could do nothing but sputter and moan, his hips pushing up into Lennox's foot as he gasped out a cry of pleasure, of need that was muffled around the length of Niko's cock, his eyes rolling back into his head.

"What's the matter, Minx? You feeling neglected down there?" Kierien teased, kneeling down beside him, making Micah glance up at him, whimpering needily. "Want some cock in your needy little hole?" Micah moaned around the length of Niko's cock, pulling a groan from Niko's mouth. "C'mon Niko, move the baby over here, man," Kierien directed, making Niko grunt in response, releasing Micah's head after pulling it back.

Micah gasped in a deep breath as Niko leaned down and grasped him beneath his arms, lifting him up off of his knees. Micah whimpered as his legs straightened, looking up at Niko through teary eyes, his teeth sinking down into his lip as he laid forward and rested himself against Niko's chest, letting him carry him without a thought. Niko sat Micah down on the ottoman in the center of the couches, smirking down at him with a heated, hungry gaze that made Micah feel bared and exposed.

"Strip, Hazel," Caelan said, for the first time stepping through the crowd of men surrounding him, his eyes and tone causing a much more visceral and intense reaction than Niko's gaze did. Micah shuddered under the intensity of Caelan's gaze, the arousal growing stronger and stronger as he looked up into Caelan's eyes. "Now, Little Slut," Caelan said, stepping forward more to look down at Micah.

Micah was quick to move his hands to the button of his shorts, undoing it before he raised up and pushed his shorts down, flushing as he looked down. Micah shuddered, taking in the sight of the cum covered shorts and the cum that clung onto his skin and the fishnet bodysuit he was wearing, strings of it hanging from the inside of his shorts.

"Aw, did you cum, pretty baby?" Caelan teased, "Stay just like that, then," He finished, stepping forward before anyone else did, his hand reaching down to wrap around Micah's sensitive cock through the fishnet fabric, the cum clinging to his skin making it slick. Micah moaned as he shuddered, his hand reaching out to grasp at his bicep, looking up at him needily. He wanted his cock in his mouth and wanted to know if he'd be rough and callous when fucking his face, or if he'd be soft and sweet with it, showering him with praise and pets...

"P-Please," Micah whimpered, his eyes looking up into Caelan's, his mouth practically watering at the sight of him hoovering over him. Caelan shook his head, smirking as he looked down at Micah with a gleam of amusement dancing in the depths of his eyes.

"Not yet, you still have more friends to entertain," Caelan teased, squeezing his hand around Micah's cock until he let out a quiet squeak, his eyes rolling back as pain and pleasure coursed through him. It seared through him like like a hot knife, cutting straight into his nervous system, and his entire body tensed slightly. It felt so good, Caelan's touch felt so good. Caelan watched him as he walked around the ottoman, motioning Micah around so that he was facing the other direction.

Micah followed his instructions quickly, almost falling over himself in his efforts to keep from lagging behind, looking up at Caelan, his eyes staring pleadingly up into Caelan's. Caelan smirked as he looked down at him, his hand cupping his chin as his eyes ran over Micah. He couldn't help whimpering slightly, his hands reaching out for Caelan.

"Ah-ah-ah, hands and knees, Little Slut," Caelan teased, prompting a whine to fall from Micah's lips, his body falling forward, palms settling on the leather surface, arching his back slightly to show off the curve of his spine. "Who wants first?" Caelan asked, running his eyes over everyone.

"I'll go," Niko said, stepping forward and up behind him, his hands grasping Micah's hips, squeezing them tight enough to make him shudder, realizing that it'd bruise. Micah gasped as one of his hands left him briefly, pulling the fabric of the body suit out of the way before he poked at the base of the plug. Micah gasped as the toy pushed against his swollen prostate, pleasure coursing through him as Niko took another moment to assault his prostate with the toy before he tugged it out, slowing down toward the largest part of it, pulling a whine from Micah's lips.

"Neeee-kooo," Micah whined, long and drawn out, his eyes rolling back as he looked up at Caelan, needily. Part of him wants Niko to punish him, and part of him wants Caelan to tell Niko not to tease him so much. He didn't know which part he wanted more right now, frankly, all he could think about was being fucked. A warm hand landed on his ass cheek, a chuckle leaving Niko's lips as he plucked the toy out of him entirely, leaving him empty and desperate.

"Dex, wanna fill his pretty little mouth?" Caelan asked, making Micah whimper, his mouth falling open at the mention of something inside of it. "He's real excited, aren't you, slutty boy?" Micah moaned in response, his head nodding as he let his tongue lull out of his mouth, unashamed and unbothered by the makeup, tear stains, and how much of a mess he looked. He could feel it all over his face, the spit, the makeup, he loved it.

Micah flushed as he caught sight of Dexter stepping around the ottoman, already stripped from his shorts, but Micah was quickly distracted by the feeling of Niko's cock pushing inside of him as a lubed hand grabbed his hip. He'd been pretty distracted with Caelan, even so, he didn't know how he'd managed to miss Niko lubing up, but he didn't care. Micah moaned loudly, his eyes rolling back as he felt Niko's cock pulsing within him. He was thinner than the toy he'd been plugged with significantly considering that Caelan was prepping him for double penetration with them, but even so, Niko filled him nicely.

He was long, thick enough around that he still felt stretched, his cock buried deep enough inside of him that all he could do is moan and tremble. He was desperate for movement, for any sort of friction at all, his body so open and ready for this that he couldn't even be certain Niko had needed to lubricate anything. He had been going heavy on the lube, even more so this morning when he'd put the plug in because he knew what this evening had in store for him. He'd wanted it to be a bit quick and dirty, though, he hadn't wanted to waste time with foreplay--at least not for himself.

"Ah, shit," Niko groaned, his hands squeezing around his waist hard enough to make Micah shudder. "Good boy, you feel so good," Micah moaned in response, his thighs trembling slightly as he fought the urge to wiggle, to squirm, his body desperate for stimulation. He was so needy and horny, all he wanted was for something to assault his prostate like he was certain that Caelan could. Would. He just knew... As he was lost in thought, he felt the head of a dick tap against the tip of his tongue, prompting him to whimper and dip his head forward in an attempt to take it into his mouth.

"So eager, huh?" Dexter taunted, his fingers tangling into the back of Micah's hair, pulling his head back so that he couldn't move it, holding him in place. "Beg, Slut, since you want it so much," Micah moaned, his head trying to nod despite the grip holding his head still, a shock of pleasure zinging through him as Niko picked that moment to begin thrusting.

Micah was momentarily thoughtless, momentarily lost, his eyes widening as he felt the head of Niko's cock hitting his prostate so hard and fast that he could barely comprehend it. His brain lagged behind him, his mouth parting more as a moan left it, his eyes rolling back into his head as he felt pleasure rocking through him in strong waves that knocked him momentarily senseless. All he could do was dig his nails into the leather of the ottoman, his body melting in the wake of the sensations running through him.

The only thing holding him up was Dexter's grip on his hair, the strands pulling in his grasp just enough to spark pain through him, coiling in between the pleasure and making him feel senseless. He couldn't think, it felt so good, he wanted to cry and beg for more, to feel another cock stretch him out, to push him further to the brink.

The feeling of a dick hitting the side of his cheek broke through the pleasured haze in his mind and Micah jumped to attention, his head turning the slightest bit to mouth at it as he pulled his eyes open, whimpering up at Dexter. He loomed over him, watching him with a smirk turning up the corners of his lips, his arousal-darkened eyes alight with amusement as they roamed over his face.

"Little cock-dumb bitch, hm?" Micah moaned in response to the teasing, his head trying to turn more, totally ignoring the feeling of the hair pulling as he finally managed to get the tip of it into his mouth. Dexter chuckled under his breath, leading Micah's head back around as he pushed his hips forward, filling Micah's mouth with one confident motion that had him choking around the length of his cock. "Not even smart enough to follow a simple command, tsk tsk," He teased, his arousal-deepened voice making Micah shudder as he felt Niko's cock smash into his prostate, the combination just enough to have him dizzy.

Micah let out a muffled moan, his eyes rolling back as Dexter began thrusting his hips, not even bothering to try to sync up his movements with Niko's. Micah could barely contain himself, every inch of his body alive with pleasure as he felt eyes all over him. Managing to pull his eyes open, he could see through his peripheral vision that the couches were now occupied, everyone just sitting around him, cocks in hand. Waiting for their turn to fuck him and fill him. Micah let out a muffled moan, his cock leaking down into a puddle beneath him as he arched his back more, his body trembling erratically.

He felt so needy and desperate, every inch of his body alive with pleasure. He had a cock in each hole, both men just using him, and they didn't even know him. That added an extra layer of excitement for Micah, the fact that they weren't wearing protection did too. He was nothing to these men at all, and they were fucking him, condomless, and he already knew to expect loads of cum because he'd requested that so... this whole thing was just loaded with things that made it feel dangerous and unwise... and he fucking loved it.

"Look at you, what a little slut," Niko taunted, his nails biting down into Micah's hips roughly enough that he was sure it'd leave behind crescent-shaped marks, not that Micah gave a damn about that. Well, really, he didn't give a damn about anything right now. All he wanted was to be fucked into a drooling pile of mush, and if ten men couldn't accomplish that, Micah really didn't know what would. He was ready for the aches and pains that'd come in the morning, the stiffness and soreness he'd get off on way too much, and the memories that'd wash over him every time he tried to move around.