A Night at Trained Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too out of it to even think, all Micah could do was moan and tremble, his head swimming with arousal as he focused on the feeling of the two cocks moving within him. Dexter was minimally more thoughtful than Niko, who was relentless and rough, his grip bruising and his thrusts short and hard. Dexter, on the other hand, was less so. He wasn't gentle by any means, but he still seemed thoughtful, perhaps. More so than the others, but Micah couldn't complain about any of them, they were doing exactly what he'd wanted.

Every thrust of Niko's hips had Micah moaning (and occasionally gagging) around the length of Dexter's cock, their grips holding him perfectly into place for them to have access to his holes without struggle at all, and all Micah could do is take it. Melt into it, let the world fizzle away to irrelevance as he took cock after cock, all night long. All he wanted was to melt into it, burn in it if he had to.

Micah cried out, his head swimming as he felt Niko angle his hips and speed up more, his foot coming up to rest on the ottoman beside Micah's leg, this time, the thrusts going even deeper than before. Dexter let out a grunt, his fingers tugging Micah's hair roughly, pulling a moan from Micah's lips. He was floating, on the brink of another orgasm, his body so sensitive and ready that each forward thrust of Niko's hips had him edging closer and closer to his release. He didn't need permission, not unless someone told him otherwise, but he was... not quite ready yet.

Micah couldn't help glancing over, his eyes meeting Caelan's before trailing over to the three other men on the couch beside him, cock in hand. Micah moaned, his eyes moving slowly back to Caelan and then looking down, his heart stuttering in his chest. He could see Caelan's cock tenting his leather pants, excitement coursing through him at just the sight of it. He wanted Caelan's cock inside of him, to a point of near delirium. He didn't care which hole, he just wanted one or the other, but preferably both.

"Think I can squeeze in there, Ni?" Kierien teased from somewhere behind him, a hand reaching out to grasp his ass, pulling his cheeks apart, teasing fingertips touching the stretched rim of his hole. Micah moaned, his hips pushing back a bit into the touch, choking around Dexter's cock as he pulled him forward with a rough jerk, the head of his cock hitting the back of Micah's throat. He coughed and gagged, his eyes watering as they rolled back. Kierien chuckled, his hand smacking down on his ass, a loud smack echoing through the room.

Micah moaned, Niko's next thrust sending shockwaves through him as he choked and sputtered, his head spinning, orgasm threatening to creep up on him. The spot where Kierien had smacked him immediately felt tender, tingles spreading through him, an ache resonating within the place where he'd hit. He could barely focus to hold himself together, everything hitting so much harder and stronger as he fought his release so adamantly.

"You want my cock too, Pretty?" Kierien teased, his hand sliding down Micah's ass, to the inside of his thigh, pulling a muffled moan from Micah's mouth. Micah tried to gasp, his hips trying to push down as Kierien's hand wrapped around his cock, even with Niko still thrusting enthusiastically into him. Though the fishnet fabric moved to fit around it, Micah couldn't help the twinge of annoyance that sprung through him, wanting full contact. He was so desperate for stimulation that at this point, the slightest hindrance to his enjoyment was too much and made him want to cry.

On the other hand, though... he liked that, so he guessed there was always that.

"Kierien, your arm is in the fuckin' way," Niko grunted, "Either get beneath him or get out the way, I wanna jizz." Kierien laughed, his hand releasing Micah's cock, prompting an upset whine to leave his mouth, even as muffled as it was. Dexter brought his free hand up, his fingers running down Micah's cheek softly as he thrust into his mouth. Micah pulled open his watery eyes and looked up at him through his lashes, humming softly around the length of his cock. The soft touch brought his mind away from the feeling of being stuffed full at both ends, and he couldn't help but respond in some way even if he was about half senseless.

"I don't think he appreciates you letting go, Kie," Dexter said, suddenly pulling his cock out of his mouth, kneeling down in front of him, his hands grasping either side of his face. "Go ahead, use your words, and tell Kie what you want, little slut," Dexter cooed, his voice somewhat playful and taunting, his eyes glinting with amusement. Micah, right on the very brink of an orgasm, blinked up at him dumbly for a moment, his brain lagging as he gasped in a breath.

"Y-Your cock," Micah managed, his voice a bit hoarse from having been throat fucked so much. "I-I want your cock, please," Micah plead, his voice shaky, but he was raising it enough that anyone passing by might hear it, but it didn't even matter to him. He liked submitting because he could shed everything but his skin, and be nothing but a thing, something pretty to look at, easy to use, just a doll. A toy. An object.

"Louder, darling, I can't hear you," Kierien taunted, his hand landing on Micah's lower abdomen, his fingers trailing along his ribs and then across, stopping just above his belly button. "Let everyone in the building know what a little cock-whore you are," Micah moaned, the sound so much louder than it had been when Dexter's cock had been in his mouth, his body convulsing a little as Niko shifted his weight a bit, leaning over him more as he thrust his hips forward.

"W-Want your cock," Micah cried, louder than he had before, his throat sore enough to protest such a loud declaration, but that was fine. He was pretty sure he'd have a bruise on the back of his throat after this, every time he'd swallow he'd feel it, he'd remember this and his whole body would tremble. This wouldn't be the first time he'd bruised his throat being face-fucked, but he'd yet to regret it once. Even when he had to give a vocal presentation in one of his classes and kept having to drink water. The embarrassment only made it more enjoyable for him.

"Mmm, just like that, Pretty Boy," Kierien teased, "Niko, do me a favor and lift him up, I don't want to disturb you when you're clearly so close." Kierien teased, making Niko growl a bit, his teeth scratching against Micah's shoulder blade. "Oo possessive are we?" Kierien teased, making Niko huff.

"Not in the slightest," Niko answered, his grip releasing on Micah. One of Niko's hands slid, like velvet on silk, across his lower abdomen, until his arm was pressed to it, the other going up along the center of his abdomen, before wrapping around his throat, fingers squeezing slightly. Micah let out a moan, his eyes pulling open as his hands raised to wrap around Niko's wrists, his head lulling back to rest against the man's chest as he felt his body being lifted.

He felt so loose and nimble like his joints were somehow both stiff and pliant at the same time. Micah went to let his legs fall, but before he could get his brain to send off the signal to do that, Niko's arm had left his lower abdomen, wrapping beneath the backs of his knees, bending him practically in half. Micah let out a gasped moan, his eyes watering as he felt the exceptional amount of pressure this position was putting on his prostate.

"F-Fuck," Micah cried, his eyes rolling back as he tensed, the slightest movement of Niko's cock inside of him pushing him straight to his orgasm. Micah convulsed in his arms, shaking his way through the most intense orgasm he'd ever had, his entire body going liquid in Niko's arm as he felt cum pulsing out between his abdomen and thighs. He could scarcely think, his body relaxed, his mind so at ease he didn't know what to do with himself.

"Oh-ho-ho, Niko claims second then," Kierien teased, the sound of leather making Micah's eyes pull open to look in front of him. He couldn't help squirming a bit as he looked down at Kierien, need spreading through him. He was laying back on the ottoman where Micah had been kneeling, making eye contact with Micah as he ran his hand along the length of his cock. Micah whimpered, his body flooding with arousal at the sight of it, squirming around slightly in his attempt to encourage Niko to put him down, preferably onto Kierien's cock.

"M-More," Micah whined, his eyes rolling back as his thoughtless movements had Niko's cock moving within him. Niko let out a low growl, his arm squeezing slightly more around him, the hand around his throat squeezing slightly.

"Still," Niko demanded, his voice reverberating through Micah's oversensitive body and making him shudder. Niko carried him forward, his arm releasing his legs once he was over the ottoman, leaning over as he placed him on top of Kierien. "Get into place, Slut," Niko demanded, his hand coming down onto his ass. Micah moaned, feeling the cum clinging to his skin as he crawled up and over Kierien. Niko's cock, which had been buried inside of him, pulled out as he went. Micah didn't much like the feeling of emptiness that followed, but once he was in place, his hand reached back to grasp Kierien's cock in it. Kierien let out a groan, one of his hands coming up to rest on Micah's waist, heated eyes roaming over him with rapt attention as Micah raised himself up slightly, positioning the head of his cock against his well-lubricated hole.

Without a thought in his head, Micah pushed back onto it, letting out a moan as he dropped himself down onto it in one fearless motion. The hit to his prostate was brutal, his entire body clamping up as he shuddered, a moan falling out of his mouth. Slightly unsteady, Micah's hands shot out, resting on Kierien's chest, his eyes hooded as he panted, looking down at him through his bangs.

"What a messy little cock-whore," Kierien teased, "So dumb and stupid, just taking cock after cock. At least you've got a pretty face and a nice ass, Baby," Micah practically melted on top of him, his thighs squeezing around his waist even though he couldn't wrap them around him. It was mean, it was so mean it made him want to cry, and that made his entire body feel like it'd been poured into an accelerant and set ablaze.

"P-Please," Micah whimpered, his back hunching as he tried to lean closer and hold himself up. Kierien let out an affectionate chuckle, his hand raising to grasp onto one of Micah's nipples, pinching it roughly between his fingers.

"Lean forward, let Niko back in, too," Kierien directed, making Micah moan, his arms releasing their rather shaky attempt at holding himself up, letting himself sink down on top of Kierien. He was so excited at the thought of both of them inside of him, that he couldn't wait. He was practically vibrating, his back arching and thighs trembling.

The feeling of the head of Niko's cock pressing against the rim of his hole made his breath catch, his eyes sliding up to meet Caelan's, need spreading through him as he took in the sight of the man's expression. From it alone, Micah could tell he looked quite erotic and was giving him quite the pretty show. Micah let out a gasp as he felt Niko pressing inside of him, the feeling of his hole stretching as Niko pushed into him, his mouth dropping open as his eyes rolled back.

He could feel the way both of the cocks inside of him were moving, Kierien's cock was twitching and pulsing with each inward push of Niko's cock. Niko's cock was moving slowly, pressing into him just a bit at a time, every inch making him feel fuller than the last, his eyes squeezing shut as tears prickled the corners of them. He could feel the sting, the very slight burn, from the stretch, but even that didn't quell his immeasurable arousal. By the time that Niko's hips were pressed flush against his ass, he was floating. He was so ready for more, for both of them to actually move.

"There you go, Sweet boy, taking us so well," Kierien praised, his hands running along his lower back on either side, caressing gently back and forth. Micah moaned senselessly, his head nodding as he rested it against Kierien's chest. "Feels good, hmm?" Micah moaned in response, his eyes pulling open to look up at Caelan again, his lips parting as he tried to beg them to move.

"M-Move, please, f-fuck me," Micah managed, his hips squirming a bit in an effort to get them to move within him, the constant pressure against his prostate enough to have him shuddering. He was so full, so fucking full he couldn't think and it made his entire body feel so warm and soft, so pliant and open and ready for them to fuck him.

"Oh god," Micah cried out as Niko's hips pulled back and then thrust them forward, his cock moving along the walls of his hole, the stimulation enough to make him feel faint and desperate. He wanted to cum again, his whole body was buzzing, and everything in him was centered and focused on the feeling of the two cocks inside of him as they moved against each other. This wasn't his first time with double penetration, he'd done this plenty of times, but the addition of the multiple sets of eyes watching him was enough to have him lightheaded.

Micah was drowning in pleasure, the feeling of Niko's cock moving within him was enough to have him flying, but then, Kierien started moving too. Micah trembled, his toes curling as he let his eyes fall shut, his hips beginning to rock to meet their movements, eagerly chasing the pleasure. He was so desperate, his entire body was screaming, and all he wanted was more.

Niko's hand reached out, curving around his shoulder, thumb pressing down on the side of his neck slightly, lifting Micah up off of Kierien's chest. Micah was quick to try to stabilize himself, his hands settling on either side of Kierien's head, his head turning to run over the men around him, letting out a whimper. Ten was a lot, he knew, and that made him feel excited... the idea of being pushed to take more and more, until everyone had a turn with him was one that made him feel like he'd died and gone to heaven.

"That feel good, Pretty Slut?" Kierien teased, his hips rocking upwards in time with Niko's much more rapid motions. He was so full, so full he couldn't fucking think, the faintest movement of them inside of him made him feel like was was going to cum again. And they were moving, a lot. He was moving a lot. He was practically fucking himself back on them while they fucked him. He was nothing but a cock-dumb whore right now, wanting nothing more than to service and pleasure the men surrounding him.

Perfect, he mentally sighed, his body relaxing even more as he let out a moan, his eyes looking down into Kierien's as he rocked his hips back to meet the thrusts. With both of them moving inside of him, he could feel so much, they were both so warm and hard, so deep and big and fuck. The constant and inescapable pleasure from the cock grinding against his prostate pushed him closer and closer to another orgasm, his body somewhat protesting against it despite his insistence, more a lack of cum than a real need to stop. Eventually, he'd just start cumming dry and he couldn't wait for that. It always felt so much better.

"Lets stuff another cock in his mouth, keep him quiet," Niko grumbled, leaning over his back as he shifted his weight, his legs coming up to rest on either side of Micah's, his hand moving from his shoulder to the hair at the back of his head. Micah let out a moan as he gripped it roughly, yanking him back to meet his next thrust and punching a moan out of his mouth before he could even think about it. The commingling pain and pleasure had his entire body singing, shivers racing through his body.

God, he was so close, so close he was sure he'd cum if they moved just a few more times. Micah tensed, his body preparing itself for the incoming waves as Niko and Kierien both pulled their hips back, before plunging forward once again. Micah let out a moan, the feeling of a cock hitting his cheek had his mouth falling open, not even opening his eyes to see which man had stepped forward. Really, it didn't matter who's cock was who's, they were all one and the same at this point.

"Good boy," Anders's voice purred down to him, and Micah moaned in response, letting his mouth fall open further as he tapped the head of his cock against his tongue. "You ready, Pretty Thing? Want a mouth full?" Micah moaned again, nodding his head.

"W-Want it," Micah rasped desperately, his fingernails digging down into the leather as Niko and Kierien kept moving, kept fucking him. He was so close he could scarcely focus on verbalizing, his body urging him to give in, to surrender to it. He was so horny and needy, wanted it so much, wanted to be full of cock and cum, fucked to the point of delirium.

Instead of responding, Anders pressed his hips forward, letting the length of it fill his mouth. Right as he did that, Niko's hips jolted forward, a bit rougher, and Micah gasped, his eyes rolling back as he shuddered and shook. That was the final straw for him, Kierien's slight movement against his prostate was too much, and then his orgasm hit him. It was blinding in its intensity, his entire body wringing with pleasure as his body clamped up around the cocks buried inside of him.

Kierien let out a hiss, his hands moving to grip the tops of his thighs, holding him in place as Niko let out a low, hushed growl, his body lurching forward as he sank his teeth into Micah's shoulder. Micah gasped, even with Anders's cock in his mouth, his pleasure only heightening from the rough, sharp scrape of teeth against his sensitive skin. Micah let out a moan as he felt the first load of cum being pumped into him, Niko's hips thrusting forward in short, tight bursts for a moment as he worked himself through it.

Kierien didn't stop rocking his hips, not through Micah's orgasm or while Niko was having his, the constant pressure against his prostate making his overstimulated body scream. Ignoring that was the easiest thing he'd ever done, though, the pain was his pleasure, he loved it. Micah's eyes actually did fly open when Niko pulled out of him, breaking the fullness at least a little. Kierien on his own felt good, still, but both of them... was too good to hold a candle to anything else.

"Good job," Niko husked, releasing his hair before smacking his ass hard enough that Micah jumped, moaning around the base of Anders's cock as he pushed it inside of his mouth all the way. "Someone else fill 'em up, can't let the little slut get too empty, now," Niko teased, the sound of footsteps following the words, but Micah was too lost in his own little world to even pay attention to that.

Another pair of hands grasped his hips, big and warm, slightly calloused, and Micah practically melted at the reminder that he had more cocks. All the cocks he could ever want were ready for him to take. Micah moaned, gagging as Anders's next thrust hit the back of his throat, the head of a cock pressing against the rim of his hole.

"Be a good little cum-dump and let me in, Slut," Dexter teased, his hands sliding from his hips and then down, thumbs pulling apart his hole so that his rim was fully exposed, the feeling of cool lubrication pouring down onto the stretched rim of it. "Such a cock-dumb little whore, aren't you? You just open right up for Kierien's cock, don't you?" The head of Dexter's cock rubbed against his well-stretched rim, spreading the slick not just on his rim but onto Kierien's cock as well before he angled it.

Micah held his breath, gagging extra hard as Anders's hips thrust forward, the head of his cock hitting the back of his throat as the head of Dexter's cock pressed passed his rim, sliding into his well-lubricated hole in one smooth plunge. Micah gasped as soon as he felt the length of it inside of him, his whole body convulsing as he felt the rim of his hole stretching around another cock, a new cock. He could barely fucking function to remember air was necessary for a moment, the only thing fully registering was the warmth and girth of the cocks filling him.