A Night at Trained Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niko's cum provided lubrication, deep inside of him, keeping his body so pliant and yielding that it made Micah feel weightless. He was so sure he'd never felt so good in all of his life.

"Damn dude, fuckin' packing," Kierien grunted, using the grip on Micah's thighs to hold him in place as he thrust his hips up, "Feel that, Puppy? Nice and full, huh?" Micah moaned around the length of Anders's cock, the sound muffled as he ran his tongue along the underside of it on an out-stroke, swirling his tongue around the head of it.

"So full he's drooly and cock-dumb," Dexter taunted, his hips pulled back, fingers still holding his cheeks apart. Micah could literally feel his avaricious eyes roaming over his hole, watching the way it stretched to accommodate his and Kierien's cocks.

"That's what he wants, though," Anders piped up, "Fucked so full of cock and cum he can't have a single coherent thought. Right, Pretty Baby?" Micah moaned, his head nodding, even with his cock in his mouth, his tongue moving even more enthusiastically as he began rolling his hips back, feeling the cocks inside of him begin to move against the walls of his hole in a way that made him feel dizzy. He was dizzy, from the pleasure, the sensation, the happiness, the fullness. It was everything all at one time and he was so dizzy.

"Go ahead, Slut, fuck yourself back on our cocks," Dexter ordered, his hand coming down on Micah's other ass cheek. Some of the impact was blocked by the very limited fabric of his bodysuit, pushed up over his ass-cheek to give them total access to his hole. His balls had come free from them sometime between just having Niko's cock in him, to now, but he couldn't recall when. He guessed it really didn't matter. He probably would never be able to wear this bodysuit again, honestly, but he was okay with that. He'd buy a new one if he really wanted to wear it again, that wasn't a problem at all.

Thoughtless, empty-headed, and desperate, Micah followed orders, his hips beginning to rock backward even faster. His head somehow managed to stay focused enough to both move his hips and suck Anders's cock, which he wasn't sure how he was managing because of how senseless he felt, but he wasn't thinking... he was just doing.

"Good little slut," Dexter teased, thumbs digging in harder, slipping closer to his hole. "You feel so good, you know that? Such a tight little whore..." Micah moaned at the praise, his head bobbing more eagerly as Anders let out a groan, his fingers lightly lacing through his hair, tugging him forward slightly, holding his cock in place in his throat. Micah gagged around it, his head pressing forward as much as it could, even with the tug of Anders's fingers in his hair, his nose pressing into his pelvis.

Micah moaned, gagging around the base of his cock, his tongue slipping out to flick against the sensitive spot right at the base of Anders's cock where it met his balls. Micah could feel his eyes watering, tears streaking down his cheeks as he rocked back, his entire body vibrating with excitement and arousal.

"I'm getting close," Kierien groaned, "You ready for another load, Pretty boy?" Micah moaned helplessly, nodding his head as he choked and gagged, sputtering around the base of Anders's cock as he rocked his hips back more enthusiastically. A choked groan left Micah's lips as his more enthusiastic movements led to his prostate getting much more stimulation than before, just by speed alone. Micah couldn't help pushing back even more enthusiastically, his hands clawing at the leather as Anders pulled his cock back from his throat, giving him a moment to catch a breath before thrusting back forward again.

"Taking it so good, aren't you?" Anders drawled, his tone heated as his eyes roamed over Micah's face, pressing his pelvis back to his nose. Micah gagged around the length of his cock as Dexter's hips jolted forward roughly, the suddenness of the movement making sparks flash behind his eyes as they widened. "Oo, that hit a good spot, didn't it, sweet little slut?" Micah moaned, humming around the length of his cock as he looked up at him, feeling so small. So slutty. So easy. Free.

Like nothing else mattered but the feeling of the cocks inside of him, the pleasure he was giving to others, and the release from having to think. No longer was he Micah, he was just a toy, something to pass around and use in any way they decided to.

Kierien began really chasing his orgasm as Dexter began thrusting his hips in a steady rhythm, each one hard enough to have Micah moaning and tensing as waves of pleasure washed over him. Kierien was losing rhythm, each thrust was stronger than the last, rather rough and jarring, but Micah loved it. He loved the helplessness it made him feel, the weakness, he felt like nothing. Nothing of importance. The closer that Kierien got, the more his thrusts felt like being jack-hammered, but Micah's prostate was right in the line of fire and it had him deliciously compliant as he submitted himself freely.

He could feel how close Kierien was, every movement of Dexter along the length of his cock and the walls of Micah's hole made Kierien's cock pulse, and Micah could feel it. He wanted his cum, and was practically desperate for it. He whimpered, gasping for a breath as Anders pulled his hips back. He was so ready, he wanted Kierien's cum buried deep inside of him.

"W-Want," Micah managed to get out, pushing himself up more, trying more eagerly to bring Kierien to his release by pushing himself back--actually, properly fucking himself back onto their cocks. He wasn't just half-assing it, in a pleasured haze, right now. No, he was putting his fucking everything into it, he wanted it so bad, wanted to feel it fill him, wanted--

Micah pushed himself up a bit more, using one hand to hold himself up, even if it was shaky, his other hand moving to take Anders's cock in it, stroking him off as rhythmically as he could with his brains being fucked out of his head. He was sure the attempt would at least be appreciated, even if it wasn't very successful.

"Want what, Pretty? Want to cum again, hm?" Kierien taunted, his eyes narrowed as his breathing sped up, one of his hands moving from his thigh to grasp one of his nipples between his fingers, squeezing and twisting it roughly. Even through the fishnet fabric, it hurt enough to bring tears to Micah's eyes, his cock twitching in appreciation as he rocked himself back against Kierien's and Dexter's cock.

"C-Can't yet," Micah managed to get out, "N-No, yours, want yours," Micah pled, his hand's pace speeding up erratically as Dexter's hand came down on his ass. That too was hard, rough, tingles of pain left behind beneath where he'd smacked his ass, the faint reminder from the pain enough to have his entire body trembling with excitement.

"My cum? Oh, how sweet. Well, in that case, say pretty please," Kierien taunted, making Micah nod his head, his eyes rolling back as Dexter's cock plunged into him in one deep swooping motion, making Micah's thighs tremble, his arm shaking beneath his own weight.

"P-Pretty... Pleasee," Micah managed to get out around the moan that forced its way from his lips, his hips rocking down eagerly, hands pace speeding up on Anders's cock. He reveled in the sounds of the groans falling off of the man's lips, his eyes pulling open to look up at him with needy eyes.

"Fuuck," Kierien groaned, his fingers twisting Micah's nipple again, rougher, making him gasp as he felt Kierien's cock pulsing inside of him, pushing deeper inside of him as it pulsed out the first line of cum. Micah let out a moan, his head lulling forward as he ground the rim of his hole along the length of the cocks buried inside of him, both trying to milk the cum from Kierien's cock and pleasure Dexter at the same time.

He could feel it as it flooded him, the second load making his insides feel wetter and softer, the movements of Dexter and Kierien inside of him becoming even smoother and more pleasurable. He was so well stretched and lubricated that he'd barely noticed before, but not that he was drenched in cum, it felt so much different.

"Kie, get out the way so I can give this little cum-drunk bitch what he wants," Dexter demanded, rather suddenly reaching down to wrap a hand around his throat, yanking him up and off of Kierien's cock. Kierien let out a grunt and Micah gasped, his head falling back and hand grappling toward Anders's cock. Kierien bounced back a lot quicker, a lot less fucked out than Micah was, rolling off of the ottoman and walking between the couches and out of sight from Micah. Dexter, however, seemed unfazed, pulling out of him long enough to toss him down onto the ottoman again.

Micah moaned as he let Dexter position him, his ass up in the air, thighs pressed close together, his back arched and cheek resting against it. He was somewhat sideways this time, no longer directly in the center, but rather was diagonal, almost. It made it so that as long as his eyes were open, he could see Caelan. Caelan could see him. It made him feel so excited, the earlier flirtation made his heart skip a beat and he couldn't help but want to skip to the grand finale. To Caelan's fucking, as rough, and possibly barbaric as it might be. Micah was ready for it.

A foot came up, resting on his back, pinning him down in place as one of Dexter's hands grasped his arm, his cock sliding into him without pause or hesitation. He hadn't re-lubed, but Micah was so wet inside it didn't matter. He was so full of cum that it made him feel breathless. He was so wet inside, so stretched, that one cock was easy. Even with him immediately beginning to thrust, his thrusts were even more rough and jolting while he was on his own.

"Little bitch, taking cock like a five-star whore," Micah moaned and nodded, his cheek rubbing against the leather, eyes opening to stare hazily out at Caelan. He loved the way his eyes felt riveted on him, on his face. Micah let out a whimper, his back arching more as he tried to bring his ass up higher, giving Dexter free rein to use him as he saw fit.

Desperate and needy, his entire body screamed for more while aching for less, but nothing mattered but the feeling of the cock inside of him. He was so spaced, his head just blank and empty as he looked at Caelan from up where he kneeled on the ottoman, his entire body melting into the ottoman, his cock leaking down onto the surface of it beneath him. Dexter didn't pause, relentless in his efforts to chase his orgasm, and Micah was powerless against the waves of pleasure that rocked over him, every forward thrust of Dexter's hips gaining momentum from the last.

"F-Feels," Micah moaned, not really able to string anything else together to go with it, his brain too fucked out to even try to get out the word good. Really, all he could think about was the harsh and insatiable movements of Dexter's cock, pounding into his prostate with brutal intensity.

"Feels good, little whore?" Micah moaned, nodding his head desperately, his eyes darting from Caelan's face to Dexter's, whimpering as he looked up at him from over his shoulder. "Lookin' like a little fucked out doll, aren't you? So pretty and stupid and cock-dumb," Micah nodded his head, thoughtlessly, senselessly, the words washing over his senses and making him whimper as he turned his head to bury his face in the ottoman.

The pleasure was completely inescapable, his brain a puddle of goo as he perked his ass up more, his entire body trembling. He wasn't nearly as full, but Dexter was a really determined fuck, Micah was barely able to think, every thought he tried to form was fucked right out of his head.

"'M gonna c-cummm," Micah managed to sob out, his hands trying to claw into the ottoman even harder. Dexter grunted, his hips pushing forward, raising up higher as he angled his hips downward, putting more force behind the thrust. Micah couldn't fight back the scream that bubbled up from his throat, his entire body tensing as he felt his orgasm grasping him, his eyes rolling back as he trembled and shook, his toes curling as one final bash to his prostate hit him and knocked him straight out of the stratosphere.

His cock twitched and throbbed between his abdomen and thighs, just a couple of lines of cum managing to escape him as he shook and trembled. Dexter let out a hoarse groan, his hips rocking forward twice, movements falling uneven as he pressed himself inside of Micah as deeply as he could go, the length of his cock pulsing where it was buried within him. Micah cried out as he felt the first line of his cum painting his insides, his mind melting a little bit as he shook apart from the pleasure radiating through him.

Micah trembled, letting out a whine as Dexter pulled out of him, his teeth biting down into his bottom lip as he felt emptiness spreading through him. Unable to help himself, he squirmed around slightly, trying to find something, anything, to fill him back up and keep him that way. A set of warm hands grabbed him by the waist, stilling his movements as he waited on bated breath, his eyes pulling open to look up over his shoulder, taking in the sight of Dexter. His hands slid up Micah's sides, stopping at his underarms, and lifting him up off of the ottoman.

"Who wants next?" Dexter asked, and Tony reached his arms out, motioning toward his lap with one hand.

"Gimme him, I'll make sure he's real happy," Tony said, his eyes roaming hungrily over Micah's skin, making him giggle shyly, reaching his arms out as Dexter leaned over and sat him in Tony's lap. "Well hello gorgeous, where've you been my whole life?" Tony teased, his hands settling on Micah's hips as Micah raised himself up, the head of Tony's cock pressing against the rim of his hole.

"Horny," Micah answered, though it wasn't really an answer. He was so out of it, the words were mostly just nonsense anyway. He couldn't think, his whole body was begging for more, for another cock to fill him the way he needed to be filled. Micah found himself leading himself down onto Tony's cock, his hands steadying himself on Tony's shoulder.

"Mm, good boy, taking me so well," Tony praised, beginning to rock his hips up, his hands holding him in place as he began moving him. "Such a pretty boy, aren't you?" Micah moaned, his head nodding senselessly, his teeth biting down into his bottom lip as he felt Tony's cock repeatedly bumping against his prostate. "So sensitive and needy, Hazel," Micah nodded again, just listening and absorbing the pleasure as Tony moved him on his cock.

The in and out was slower this time, Tony seemed to be less rough than Dexter had been, though it felt no less good after so many orgasms. The pleasure just was so much he couldn't really think. All he knew was that it felt good. Tony was bigger than Dexter too, his cock just filling him more completely, making every movement of his cock rub more insistently. The position helped, letting him sink onto it farther, take it deeper inside of him.

Unable to help himself, he circled his hips a bit, feeling the length of Tony's cock pressing against the sensitive walls of his hole, a shudder rocking through him as he felt pleasure washing through him.

"F-Feels so good," Micah mumbled, mostly to himself, his head dipping forward to rest on Tony's shoulder. Tony hummed, his thumbs running along the swell of his hips, digging in lightly as he rocked his hips up a bit harder, shocking a moan from Micah's lips. "Y-Yeah, harder," Micah pled, his fingers digging into his bare shoulders.

"Yeah?" Tony teased, his hands sliding down, cupping the swell of his ass, lifting him up and dropping him back down, much quicker. This time, when the head of his cock hit Micah's practically abused prostate, he let out a loud moan, his head nodding desperately as he sank forward, his arms lacing around Tony's neck. "Oh you melted like butter, sweet stuff," Tony laughed, repeating the motion again, much to the same effect, before setting a slightly less rough, but still hard pace that had Micah melting on top of Tony more with each upward thrust of his hips.

"Good," Micah muttered, so goddamn good. He shuddered a bit, his fingers lacing through Tony's hair, tugging at it thoughtlessly as he started rocking his hips as much as he could. Trying to help, but so out of it from his own pleasure that he was definitely doing the opposite.

"Yeah? Singing my praises, baby-doll, got my heart fluttering," Tony teased lightheartedly, making Micah moan in response, nodding his head. There was nothing in his head, the world had disappeared from around him. Nothing existed right now, except the cocks he was going to be fucked by. He was just floating through the pleasure, soft and agreeable, the cottony feeling of his brain more of a relief than he even knew how to explain verbally.

He hadn't been this deep in so long, he'd missed it. So much. The feeling of utter freedom and release.

Micah let out a gasp as Tony wrapped his arms around his lower back, tightening the grip until Micah couldn't keep moving, holding him in place before thrusting his hips up. Micah let out a shrill gasp, nodding his head as he clung onto him tighter, pleasure bursting through him as the head of Tony's cock bashed into his prostate. Micah just sank into Tony's chest, letting the pleasure and overstimulation wash through him.

It was so intense, every movement of Tony inside of him knocking the breath from his lugs. He just couldn't keep his mouth shut, pleasure wrecking him and reducing him to nothing but a moaning mess in Tony's lap. He could imagine he looked and sounded like a total mess, just drooling and half incoherent, he felt so sloppy and fucked out, and it made him want to wiggle against Tony's grasp.

"So wet inside, huh?" Micah nodded his head, kind of drunk off of the constant interaction. "Want more, pretty?" Nodding again, Micah nuzzled into Tony's neck rubbing his cock against his chest, moaning into his neck as he scraped his teeth along the skin in front of his mouth. Tony let out a groan, his hips jolting upwards faster and harder, knocking a choked and muffled groan from Micah's mouth. He was so overstimulated it wasn't even funny, but it hurt in the best way, keeping him so ready for more that it made him feel dizzy.

"More, want more," Micah pled, his head pulling back to look up into Tony's eyes, "Please? Wanna take your cum," He sounded so fucked out and desperate, so cock-dumb, even to himself. He was able to feel the faintest twinge of embarrassment, but it was barely enough to even register.

"Ask really nicely, pretty little slut," Tony teased, making Micah moan and nod, his brain desperately straggling for an even nicer, sweeter way to ask.

"Please, Master?" Micah pled, his fingers pulling at Tony's hair as he looked up at him, his eyes struggling to focus entirely. "I wanna take your cum, I'll take it so good," Micah murmured, poking out his bottom lip a bit as he looked up at Tony. Tony let out a groan, his hips jerking upwards as he nodded his head.

"I'll give you every drop, pretty boy," Micah moaned happily, nodding his head as he arched himself forward, pressing his chest to Tony's. He could feel every movement of Tony inside of him just a little too well, and it made him feel a lot more stimulated than he really was. He felt so sensitive that every slight brush of Tony's cock against his prostate had stars dancing behind his eyes.

"Wanna... Wanna take it," Micah answered, his hips pushing forward into Tony's chest again. Tony nodded his head, his arms tightening around Micah, standing up off of the couch and setting him down on the ottoman right in front of where he'd been sitting, facing the other couch. That prompted Caelan to stand up from the couch, walking around the ottoman before kneeling in front of him and motioning him forward.

1...34567...11