All Comments on 'A Night for Catching Up'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah right guns don’t exist in these worlds fr like. Let’s be honest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, this is just sad. Also how did he rape her in a restaurant? Shouldn't people be there? Someone starts screaming someone is going to check, seeing two girls hold down another while someone rails them is kinda suspect. 12 inches and this guy found three women to take it all what are the odds? And what's up with this woman not being in jail for almost killing her husband? The best her in-laws could do was a restraining order? After she bashed his head in jail is the only place she would be going for a little while. House arrest would be the next. Here it sounds like she gets a free pass. I also love that anal scene twelve inches with no prep or lube this guy must be god. The only thing this woman would be getting with twelve in her kaboose would be a huge hospital bill. Finally before I leave this dumpster fire, why didn't the husband fight back? You just literally got done saying it was part of his character, even if he was a cripple, to fight.

Good luck with your writing I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The original story is this one https://www.literotica.com/s/its-all-my-fault

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFivealmost 2 years agoAuthor

"The original story is this one https://www.literotica.com/s/its-all-my-fault"

Exactly it. Thanks buddy.

Crazytrane77Crazytrane77almost 2 years ago

Any chance of a sequel where 1) Laurie gets taken to the cleaners in divorce court and 2) Zack gets his ass kicked into next week?

Ashlyn_19Ashlyn_19almost 2 years ago

I hope there is going to be part two, PoS Zach needs to go down

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 2 years ago

Really couldn't finish it, way to much for me at the moment maybe in the future I will grow a spine to do. Even so great work showing what you are meant to, the story follows well and for anyone that like this, well it will be one hot thing to enjoy.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Husband gets a gun.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was horrible, I think you’re a great writer, but who wants to read a story like this. KS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous