A Night for Catching Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guuuhhhh..." The dam burst, and the second climax foisted on her by the man she hated ravaged her lush frame. She convulsed on the table, ruining the linens and even shattering a pitcher with one flailing, high-heeled foot. Then, miraculously, she felt Zack extract his still-hard cock from her flooded channel, and she found herself wriggling and mewling a bit when her over-sensitized pussy was subjected to the delicious feel of that tool inching through its exit. She hated herself for that almost as much as she loathed him, but it was over.

She could still find Kyle. Explain that she'd been forced. Her life wasn't necessarily ruined.

"Okay girls, get her into the SUV. You know the plan."

Crap.

__________

"Oh my god, Sophie... what have we done?" Bethany was barely able to keep her eyes on the road as she piloted Zack's giant vehicle down the night-shrouded streets. "Fuck. Fuck! We... we're monsters."

"I know... I know..." Sophie was just giving little, appalled shakes of her head while also forcing herself to stare forward, though it was obvious she wanted to put her hands over her ears. "Beth, I don't have an excuse. I... I love him. I need him. He fucking owns me. You... you can't feel guilty about this. It's not your fault."

"JESUS FUCK!"

The desperate, shocked screech from the backseat made Bethany flinch like she'd been slapped. Incongruously, she laughed. "Not my fault? Soph... I just made the best friend I ever had betray the man she is head-over-heels in love with. The father of her fucking children. The perfect marriage is probably in tatters now because I helped this... this..."

"Impossibly attractive, infinitely skilled lover?" Sophie hiccupped and laughed with the same gallows humor. "Beth, sweetie..."

"I know, I know." Bethany worked up the nerve to turn her head and look at Sophie, trying to keep what was happening behind them out of her peripheral vision. "Jesus, I hate you so much."

"No more... Hnnggg... not... not you... never did this... ugh, ungh, Ungggg... not yooouuu!"

Sophie just nodded. "I hate me too."

Bethany began to cry, making it hard to drive. What was harder though, was how much the sounds Laurie was making mirrored the one's she herself had screeched out dozens of times over the last six months. The one's that'd been birthed in exactly the same way, in fact; at the not-so-tender mercies of Zack's voracious python.

Fucking Sophie. Her friend, former friend, had known how out of her head she got at the clubs on their nights out--especially then, with Laurie constantly at Kyle's sickbed--and had driven her home with a plan. Not Bethany's home, not back to Mark, her phenomenal husband, oh no. Sophie had taken Beth to her apartment, and put the woman into her bed... for all of a half hour before Zack had slithered in and fucked Bethany stupid.

Bethany could have pled innocence by way of booze... for the first round, maybe. By the third, when she was riding cowgirl on the hulking stud, screeching her undying love for his cock while torqueing her own nipples... well, it didn't pass the straight-face test. When she begged Zack to flood her womb, her animal brain more than half-hoping that this top-notch example of male genetics could seal the deal with her, she knew she was in trouble.

Six months of heeding Zack's secret texts and running to Sophie's place to give herself to her new owner in any and every way he demanded, six months of relishing the taboo of this white man taking her cute, little, ebony ass over and over, cemented the fact of her dire straits.

I'll stop texting you, and even pay for the abortion, if you do this for me.

Zack's proffered bargain last week--with his latest load dribbling from her abused twat, no less--echoed in Bethany's ears still. It was a lifeline. She knew she didn't have the strength to say no to him, but if he was the one to cut her off, to erase the evidence of their mating... then she and Mark could still live happily ever after.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck... harder you bastard... oh my god, I've... never... never felt like..."

Just one, little sacrifice was required. Her fucking soul.

Licking her lips despite herself, Bethany lost her battle for the last shred of her willpower and looked up into the rearview mirror. Laurie, the sister she never had, was bent nearly in two on the big back seat, her gorgeous face plastered to the leather, sexy red dress hoisted so far up that it was bunched between her shoulder blades, and little panties dangling from one heeled foot... taking the biggest cock any of them had ever seen deep into her bowls. Taking it like a five-dollar hooker, and begging for more.

"How is this so fucking good?!" Laurie was positively throwing her hips back at the brute who'd popped her anal cherry along with her balloon knot. "Never... never knew... Christ!" Another guttural screech, then her tanned, lithe form became a blur, and the pair's frenetic rutting took on so much energy that the vehicle itself swayed as it went along, forcing Bethany to struggle to keep it in the lane. God knew what would happen if they got pulled over.

"Whose ass is it?" Zack was grabbing both of Laurie's huge tits in his meaty paws, and had stopped his thrusting to instead circle his hips teasingly, flexing his monster dick within her. "Tell me, or we're done."

"Fuck... hate you..." Laurie moaned.

Bethany shook her head, hoping against hope she wouldn't hear what she knew was coming, but she whispered to Sophie anyway. "Get out your phone, bitch. This next part is what keeps us from prison."

Zack squeezed. "Answer the question. Who owns your ass? We both know who was here first."

"...yours." Laurie expelled the word with all the pent up air within her. "I... never gave it to Kyle. So... it's... it's yours now."

"Goddamn right." Bethany heard the slap of his expansive body as it collided with Laurie's lithe frame, and the cry from the ravaged wife was one for the books, even after what had already been forced from her.

With four full fingers in her own snatch, Sophie was weeping openly as she mumbled, too low for the phone recording, hopefully. "God, Beth, drive faster. Let's get this over with."

Bethany put the pedal to the metal, but they still had a good ten more minutes of listening to the best woman they'd ever known give herself to her attacker and beg for more. More. MORE.

__________

"You did good, baby." Zack wandered out from the kitchen, nonchalantly drinking a beer from the fridge. The fact that it was Laurie's kitchen, and Kyle's beer, was painfully poetic to Sophie. It made her want to laugh. Cry. Take a knife and stab the fucker in the chest... God, how could she hate and love someone so equally at once?

No. It was no real mystery. She was a junkie. Mentally and physically addicted to the best sex and most charismatic man she'd ever even come close to knowing. She was lost, and she accepted that. Had accepted what she was for years now. All that was in her at that point was her hope that he hadn't lied to her when he said that he only wanted one good fuck with Laurie before he settled down with her.

Sophie had enrolled in a master class of rationalization when he'd laid out the plan, such as it was. She knew how strong Laurie and Kyle's marriage was. She knew that Laurie had even said no to Zack already--which, she was also sure, was exactly why he was so obsessed with her--so she told herself it was okay. They'd recover. Her man could fuck her friend once, get his curiosity sated, then she and him would move away, get married, and never think about any of it again. She decided to ignore that it hadn't happened with Bethany after she'd sacrificed the other woman to try to keep Zack from Laurie, who had kids that trusted their aunt Sophie.

She even vowed to never make new friends in their new life somewhere else; after what she'd done to Bethany and Laurie, she didn't deserve friendship anyways.

"Where're the groupies now?" Zack's smile at her was just so... happy.

Sophie groaned. Fucker. "Bethany took Laurie up to her bedroom." She laughed ruefully. "I don't hear any shouting, so I guess Kyle really didn't come home... y'know. After."

Zack just grunted, uninterested. "Knew he wouldn't. I'm pretty sure he's at his folks' place, trying to decide what to tell his kids." As he spoke, his crystal-blue eyes drifted to the stairs leading to the second floor and the bedrooms there.

"Zack, no." Sophie began shaking her head vigorously. "You promised! You said once!"

Zack shrugged sheepishly. "Yeah, and I meant it at the time... but, shit. Laurie is fucking tight. Even at the twilight of her twenties... so damned gorgeous. All that tonight... I can't stop at one."

Sophie grabbed at his tree-trunk arm and maneuvered her dainty body into his path. "Zack... they still have a chance. Fuck! They have kids!"

"Yeah. A married pussy in every way." Zack just nodded, then shot his girlfriend an unreadable look. "We can have it, baby. All of it. I know I can get her away from Kyle. Pretty sure she's most the way there already." He stooped to look her in the eye. "Say yes. You, me, and the size queen up there against the world from here on out. You get it all; me and your best friend. Forever."

Forever.

Sophie squeezed her eyes shut, took a deep breath... and stepped aside.

She followed behind her lover at a distance, but when she got to the top of the stairs and saw him hovering outside the master bedroom's door, she just sighed with resignation and entered. Within, Laurie was on her back; Bethany had gotten that useless red dress and panties off completely--though had left the woman's black thigh-high stockings and choker on, apparently not bothering with the hassle--and was in the process of covering her friend with a sheet when Sophie interrupted.

"Beth... come with me."

Confused, nonplussed, and suspicious, Bethany, nonetheless, allowed herself to be led, leaving Laurie behind to murmur, half-conscious and seeking the peace of oblivion.

"Soph, what is it? Did Kyle come..." Bethany cut off at seeing Zack looming outside the door. She looked at him, at his expression, then at Sophie, and threw up her hands, conceding defeat. "Fuck both of you. I'm out. I can't stop this, I can only go back to Mark and hope... hope I can still be the person he thinks I am." She shuddered. "Still be a fucking human."

Somehow, watching the dark woman retreat down the stairs, Sophie knew that those words were the last she'd ever hear from her once-friend. She was glad for that for more than one reason.

"Zack, what do..." Sophie stopped when she realized that her man wasn't there anymore. He was already inside, undoing his belt for round two. On the bed, Laurie must have heard him and looked up, uncaring that she was now fully-exposed to the thug who'd taken her twelve ways from Sunday over the last hour.

"Please... no more." Laurie's plea came without looking at Zack. Sophie could see that her eyes were trained right on a framed picture on her dresser; her, Kyle, and the twins, smiling and happy somewhere sunny. Sophie's chest hurt.

"Look at this cock, remember this cock, and tell me that again." Zack was slowly fisting the dick that would make porn-stars envious, while staring daggers at his victim. "Look at it, Laurie."

Laurie did. She couldn't help it. When she licked her lips, Sophie knew it was all over.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"...no."

"What do you want, then?"

In response, Laurie reached down and parted her labia. The anguished expression on her face was a stark contrast to the open invitation. "I... I want to feel that way again. God, it's been so long... I can't let it be done yet."

Zack stepped up to the foot of the bed, inches from her freely-given, married pussy. "Do it."

Laurie propped herself up with one arm, her exquisite boobs jiggling unheeded as she reached out with her free hand for the beast in front of her, so much bigger than what she'd ever known before it'd had its way with her helpless body. She stroked it lovingly, bent to place a kiss on the pulsing head, then leaned back and directed it down, into her hungry snatch.

Sophie did cover her ears then, but it didn't help. The headboard slamming against the wall was enough by itself to crumble that weak sanctuary, and the rafter-shaking screams from Laurie giving herself to Zack in every way a woman can made the thought of escape laughable.

"What are you?" Zack barked in Laurie's face once while her thighs, heels, and fingers were clutching at him desperately, trying to pull him into her body as much as physically possible.

"I'm yours! Oh holy shit, I'm yours, I'm yours..." She was running her tongue like a puppy over his skin in-between her nonsensical babbling.

Zack laughed and plowed even harder. "Heh, bet you wish you'd fucked me two years ago, when you had the chance, huh?"

"FUCK YES!" Laurie bellowed and curled up into his impossibly muscled frame, pressing huge tits to huge pecs till they flattened out deliciously. "Goddamn... I could have been... could have had this... Aaahh! Had this for fucking years!" She was frantic then, like she was finding the missing piece of her soul.

Zack leaned back and flipped the nearly-limp woman who'd done nothing but declare her hate for him since the moment they'd met, bringing her up to her knees and plastering his chest to her back. By Laurie's wide-eyed expulsion of air, Sophie knew he'd revisited the ass he'd clamed, but the once-faithful woman just smiled, turned her head to his, encircled his thick neck with ropy arms stretched behind her, and proceeded to make out with him like her life depended on it. Like she'd found her long-lost love.

The pair of sculpted visions of human perfection undulated with each other, incredibly synced, like they'd actually been lovers for the lost years they both bemoaned. With every thrust, Laurie mewled cutely, submissively, and her throat worked under that choker to get enough air into her... generous lungs--the ones being mauled so hard that there would definitely be bruises there in the morning--to keep up with the man who was breaking her. To be able to endure the veiny slab of meat buried within her, nearly up to her fucking navel. Hell, even from her vantage point at the bedroom door, Sophie could see the faint outline of the cock of the man she loved distending the toned stomach of her married best friend. It was as hot as it was gut-wrenching.

At one point, Zack gave a very hard, not-at-all-loving slap to Laurie's heart-shaped ass, and the older woman just gasped, wide-eyed, and then put her lips back on his and purred into his mouth, giving her tacit approval of this new facet of ownership. That was what Zack was waiting for.

With nimble, very practiced moves, Zack lifted Laurie like a ragdoll to spin her in a one-eighty, then inched her back down on his bobbing cock, hilting himself fully in her vagina as she settled with a satisfied sigh into his lap. As she bent her knees and curled her long, smooth, stocking-clad legs around his own rock-rock hard ass, Laurie started gently, lovingly swaying atop the man whose balls she once swore she'd cut off if he touched her again.

The same balls that were preparing for the next step.

"Mmm, love you... love you so... so much..." Laurie was planting little kisses across Zack's face and neck as she slow-fucked him, clearly still needing him within her, but just as clearly needing a break from the pile-driving of... Sophie looked at a clock... Jesus, more than an hour of straight fucking.

Zack stopped moving then and took a handful of Laurie's silky brown hair, pulling back insistently, even painfully, to lock eyes with her. Seeing his face, that sexy choker bobbed once as she gulped nervously.

"Where are we?"

Laurie blinked. "Um... in bed?"

Zack smirked. "Right. Whose bed?" He gave one, small thrust upward.

Laurie gasped, then flushed. Sophie could see what was in her friend then; that Laurie knew what Zack wanted, and the moment had come. "We're... in mine. Mine... and Kyle's." She shuddered, like she'd just had a small orgasm from the words. "You're fucking... hmmm... you're taking me... claiming me where I... ahhhh... where only my husband ever has." The wicked glint in her eye at voicing that truth made Sophie want to cry all over again. "Hmm, where you're showing me what I've been missing."

A couple more thrusts, a pinch on one already throbbing nipple, and Zack finished it. Finished her. "So what does that make me? In every way that counts?"

Laurie bit her lip, deciding if she was going to take the last plunge. Then she closed her eyes. "You're my husband now." She raised herself up then and began hammering at her new mate. "I'm done with Kyle. Oh my fucking God... you're... you're home now. You own me, baby. You fucking own me, my body, my... my..."

"Your womb." The dreadful words fell like a hammer-blow.

"Oh!" Laurie's lids shot to the roof when those words set her form trembling under an orgasm she didn't see coming. "Oh... oh holy shit... my... your... Ohhhhhhh..." She didn't even hesitate, and she began clenching on the young new husband of her heart with atavistic constrictions. "Fuck yes, let me have your perfect children... Kyle can take those other ones... Sweet fancy Christ, I need your fucking babies so... fucking... bad!"

With a roar, Zack ended that iron discipline he was so good at and released himself within his new wife. Sophie knew exactly what was happening; streams, rivers, of cum were painting every inch of Laurie's still-fertile uterus, and the woman was sobbing, pressing her face into his neck as she basked in the warmth of her conqueror's seed.

Sophie was heartbroken, but oddly glad for him. She'd known for a long time that she was infertile, but Zack always wanted kids. Now, with his new pet, he could have them. Bethany was, probably, going to get rid of the one he'd given her, but Laurie was taking on the job with a gusto that was frightening.

The shouts and screams of the continued mating going on in the bedroom eased Sophie's conscience. This was... love. Of a kind. There was a future happening that could work. Well, once all the messy parts were taken care of. The poisoned limbs cut away.

She felt most bad for Laurie's children; they'd miss the fantastic mom they'd once had. Still, this was for the best. After Zack, after seeing the gibbering sex slave he'd made Laurie into, Kyle would be a crushed and broken man, so having his stolen beloved anywhere near him would ruin him for his offspring.

Best make a clean break. Everyone could start over, and everything would be... just fine.

She knew it.

"Fucking knock me up! Our kids will have the best tits and biggest dicks in history!"

Like a fairytale, really.

12