All Comments on 'A Night for Hunting'

by Leetah

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kwas1modemkwas1modemabout 19 years ago
Wow!

Dynamite!! You write with power and deep eroticism. I loved the setup. Keep writing!

kwas1modem@yahoo.com

Marg_momMarg_momabout 19 years ago
Erotic, powerful, clever twist!

Having seen your writing before, I wasn't surprised at the power of the seduction or the wonderful twist of the romantically erotic ending.

Loved the domination of the other girl, my enjoyment could only have been increased by her being led to verbally confess her pleasure and submission.

But that would have been a different story and could have distracted from what I think was probably the true central characters in the story - the girlfriends! I felt that the only real warmth seemed to be between them. That helped make the somewhat cavalier treatment of the 'victim' acceptable. The romance was between the 'partners' who worked as a team to achieve their pleasure. I wondered if the really steamy action was about to take place between the two - after the end of this story! :)

I hope this story is only the introduction that it feels like. I would love to read the one or more sequels it could easily produce (other hunts by this evil duo or more of the conversion of the single girl - [poor Jeff! Hope he didn't really have any interest - he's probably out of luck now!])

Thank you, Leetah. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fuckin hotttt

my cunt is so wet and i need some hard banging reading dat stuff man.... i loooove ur stuff.... keep updating... ass.like.dat@gmail.com if u wanna get in touch

again... WOW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous