A Night Home

Story Info
A first encounter in both story and submission.
3.2k words
4.19
19.9k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - The Prelude

My freshman and sophomore years at college were not my best, not only did my costs rise as my GPA fell but I found myself getting into crowds and dope that I was not accustomed to and it was affecting everything. I had worked hard to get to that point and I was flushing it away with what I believed was newfound freedom but in reality, was just simple indiscipline.

Luckily, and as usual, my Mom and Dad stepped in before it was too late. Although we shared costs for college, they kept me accountable and I think they purposely let me slide into an ugly place allowing me to see it before they threw a flag and pulled the plug. Those discussions were probably the most impactful of my life to date, and for that I will always be grateful. I learned and saw that too easily college can be wasted away and that time and effort is lost forever. I am not in that place anymore; my GPA remains in the 3.8 range and I am more focused now for the real future than I ever was before thanks to them.

Mom and Dad had me when they were young. They were together right out of high school and although she became pregnant unexpectedly the love was there and they have endured over 20 years now. Mom and Dad are forty and forty-one respectively, and they do stay active, have strong work lives and very often enjoy times together, away, and at play. I hope to be as full of life as they are now and as I know they will be for a very long time to come.

So, the revelations of my junior year naturally led to more time at home and away from the challenges of youth. During this time, I spent almost a dozen weekends and holidays at home with great support and influence on not only my studies and success but also on the relationship with my parents. I worked hard to recover with them that I had feared I had lost with the frivolousness of those first years at the university.

During my visits My Dad and I fell into a very natural habit occasionally of having an evening of some scotch, inevitably talking about life, loves, and the difficulties of studies and establishing a future. These talks have become very valuable to me and I not only saw my Dad in a different light from them That not only of a friend, but also as a human being and someone who I could trust implicitly. The Norman Rockwell scene of a dark room swept with deep discussion and warm drink provided much wisdom and guidance for me. These times happily continued as I went into my senior year.

One night we ventured into the realm of relationships, girlfriends, and women. Not a common subject of ours but when we did talk about the fairer sex it was usually with good information and a lot of laughs. This night turned out to be different though, one with more honesty than I expected and a level of explicitness that shocked me.

My Dad spoke much of marriage that evening, how the rainbows and lollipops are unrealistic but that marriage is just as much a partnership as it is friendship and love. As the discussion ventured on and the fourth glass of scotch was consumed, he began speaking about how important it was to sustain a marriage over time and how necessary it was to keep a marriage alive. Everything contributed to this, deep conversation, intimacy, and even time away from each other was important and played a vital part.

Then Dad took a turn, he began speaking about sex and how the spice of life was a critical ingredient to marriage everlasting. That fantasies and desires should be respected and allowed and that some compromise and understanding that each other was human and had needs that may even be thought of as flaws were included. The acceptance of that, the allowance of that was a deeper, more meaningful, and more trust invoking than many other parts.

Dad said that Mom had seen how I looked at her over recent years, and although natural she also saw it as a great compliment. He also said that she too now saw me as handsome, young, and strong, something they both were leaving but still very much loved.

Dad then began speaking about things that can make a marriage stronger, those things of absolute trust and selflessness that provided for the other even if it was against norms and values. That in many ways there were individual, human needs that could not even be met by a marriage, but if turned around, if used as a tool of strength instead of viewed as a failing, then that allowance actually contributed to the strength and vitality of the marriage immeasurably.

He continued to explain that, for them, one way they had provided that for each other was by sometimes allowing others to be with the other sexually. They both had very strong drives and vigorous appetites for change and variety once in a while and this was how they gave that to the other.

Next week would be one of those planned dates. A night where Dad would 'sponsor' another man to come in and pleasure Mom, she reciprocated at other times by bringing another woman in, or, by herself submitting to one of Dads fantasies or pleasures. I could not believe all this and I had no idea it was going on. They had exercised exceptional discretion on all of this through the years.

Dad then left me speechless when, without hesitation or doubt, he asked me if I would be that man next weekend.

"What?" "Me?" I asked.

"Yes." He simply replied. "I've known your Mother for over twenty years and I can read her like a book. I've known for some time that she has had some curiosity and interest in you. It's easy for me to recognize those interests in her the rare times they happen."

"But Dad, isn't that like, illegal."

"Not illegal if you're an adult I think." "Taboo, most definitely."

I sat there just looking into my glass of scotch and wondering if this could even be happening. My Mother was beautiful and admittedly I have had plenty of fantasies over the years like I'm sure all young men have, but this was real and possible.

"This is a choice, John; you don't have to do it." He added somehow reading my quiet.

"She doesn't even know I'm bringing this up to you right now so if you are not interested then this stays between you and I. It is just an opportunity that I thought could bring something more to you and your Mother, and this is not as uncommon as you may think."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I have to admit that I have spent a lot of time with your Nana, over many years of my twenties." He admitted. "It began much more slowly and naturally than this but we loved in a different way and she taught me much that has contributed to my life and to my marriage now."

"You and Nana? Are you still...?"

"No, not now, not for some time." I do admit though that our relationship in that way continued for some time after your Mom and I were married." Once your Mom and I matured in our relationship and discovered of the value of intimacy, sharing, and trust I admitted the history to your Mom and then she knew of the rare times this continued after that."

"I can't believe this. I can't believe I didn't know of any of this. I don't know what to say." I stammered. "This is absolutely crazy."

"You don't have to say anything, you don't have to do anything. After the past two years I have seen you grow and mature more than I thought possible and in a shorter period of time, at this point of all of our relationships I just thought we all may be ready for something different and maybe even something to move us further." He said with as much honesty as I ever heard from him before.

"Dad, I'd like to try it, if you do think Mom really may be interested." I finally pushed out, "But what if I find that she doesn't want this?"

"I am sure she does, I know her and I've seen it. You can be confident in this I assure you." He replied.

"How does this happen then?"

"Well, just think about it this week." he said. "Let's talk again around Thursday and I can answer any questions you have or we can call it off, whatever you want to do champ. It's entirely up to you. I know this is a lot to take in but I also think this probably isn't that revolting to you, and please be sure that's ok too. It may not be common, but to me I don't think this is unnatural at all either."

"Ok Dad, thank you. Thanks for the perspective. Just let me have some time that's all."

"No worries, please do so, and for right now try not to let on to your Mom. If you're comfortable and willing, I would love for this to be the surprise of a lifetime for her." he said with apparent love.

As I went through the week, I couldn't help but remember all the times before, only four and five years earlier, that I had spied on my mother taking a shower in her bathroom. Ashamed? A bit. Regrets? None at all. I had the hormonal interest and once I slowed down enough to see the opportunity it was just finding the courage and figuring out the way get around the guest bedroom and slide into a position where I could see directly into their bathroom from a corner with almost no exposure.

Mom was beautiful. She always had been. Watching her undress, sometimes from work clothes, and the few times, if I had actually gotten out of bed early enough, right out of her bathrobe after breakfast. How everything seemed to slide right off of her body and I loved to watch her step into that shower. I knew Mom and Dad were sexually active then, they had to be, no one could enjoy clear shower glass like that in their bathroom without being so.

I remember how she looked with the water cascading over her. How perfect her body was as she washed her hair. How the soap ran down over every crevice and angle of her body. How smooth and soft she must have been, how warm and wet her skin looked, and how much I envied my father for being able to be the one to wash it.

Chapter Two - The Entry

I pushed the door open as slowly and as quietly as I could be; Dad said she was expecting someone but I felt like that high schooler sneaking into my Mother's bathroom again. The excitement and anticipation hadn't changed at all except this was at a far different level.

I entered the room and saw her there; she seemed very relaxed and was laying across her bed. Her wrists were tied by long, light blue, silk scarfs that ran to the top and bottom corners of the mattress and she was wearing nothing but a bra, panties, and a set of thigh high shimmering hose. Her lingerie was blue and silver and you could see through the sheer satin to her tightly groomed pubis. She was an incredibly beautiful sight to behold. I could scarcely believe just how beautiful my Mother was at that moment and I stood there admiring her for a few seconds and wondering just what was going to happen next.

But then she lifted her head and saw me and she let out a gasp through her gag with a look of absolute, complete disbelief. She may have done this before with others, and she may have wondered who this might be tonight, but there was no doubt that my presence had never been a consideration. Especially tonight.

She just laid there and looked at me not changing the look on her face. It was almost as if I was watching her thoughts on her face. "Why is he here?" "Is he here by mistake?" "What is he doing?" "What is he thinking?" "What do I do?"

After what seemed an eternity, but in reality, would have been a minute or two, I reached out to touch her. When my hand moved, she instantly saw and stared at it, wondering what I was doing. Then I think she realized. She followed my hand with her eyes as it closed to her leg and I subtly touched the top of her foot to see her reaction. She looked up at me with a completely blank look, I could not read her face and feared this was a tripping point. She had no body language and I either stopped here or pushed past the question mark.

As courageously as I could manage, I slowly began to move my finger on her skin. The smoothness of her stockings only intensified the fact that I was about to tickle my Mother's skin. Not knowing what would happen was incredibly, the most exciting part. Not knowing was more exhilarating that the taboo.

I then began to run my finger around to her ankle, all the while watching the very second of expression on her face. The stockings were smooth and a little cool but I knew she could feel every touch and movement.

I knelt towards her with one knee on the bed. She stared at me wondering what would happen next, and now it was less fear than it was anticipation. as I leaned forward and to reach for the band of her panties. She watched the movement of my hands with every second and as I neared her waist and hooked my fingers she simply whimpered in foreboding. Mom instantly pressed her bottom into the bed and laid her head back looking straight into the ceiling. Her breathing increased even more and I could tell she was contemplating the scene and the ultimate decision. Her mind must have been traveling a mile a second in thought and contemplation and I wondered what she would do next.

Feeling the softness of her skin against my fingertips made me want her even more. She was warm and human, and the taboo of this made it all the more desirable. The only question was if she acquiesced.

After about thirty seconds I could sense her relax a bit, her back ceased flexing and her thighs settled down as she lowered her eyes back to me.

I began to pull down on her waistband as she closed her eyes and then she ever so slowly pressed her feet down into the bed and lifted her waist slightly giving me room to pull, and, with her permission, I began to strip her panties. I pulled her panties off the sides of her waist as she continued to raise just enough to slide them off and down around her buttocks. once I got them to the tops of the stocking, she lifted one leg at a time allowing them off completely.

There she was. I think this was really the first time I looked at her there this closely. She was beautiful. Her skin was smooth and her colors faded from where she wore her bikini. The hair was groomed to only a small center patch that seemed to lead the eyes right to the gift. As I looked upon her vagina, I could only stare in wonderment of that gift here in front of me.

Then, without taking her eyes off of me, she began pulling her feet back to her thighs and so very slowly, started to open her knees wide. When I saw this, I immediately knew that this was the invitation and the approval that I had both feared and hoped for so much. This was the allowance and the desire; this was her consent. She was opening herself to me and to her decision.

I could smell her. The fragrance was strong and like lust itself, I damn near lost control right there. I looked down to her now and could see just how wet she was. Her lips were coated and the endless rhythmic, rise and fall of her breathing just lent to the intensity of that moment.

Chapter Three - The Conquest

I leaned in while looking back to her face. Her eyes looked into me while at the same time she tensed ever so slightly anticipating what was next. I couldn't ignore the fact that her hands were still tied and that her mouth was still gagged and I questioned for the merest of a second if this was consensual or not. A woman bound and stifled, most especially your Mother, didn't make for a verbal agreement. I didn't need that though. That agreement had already been made. The communication was nonverbal and every look, every move, and every allowance to this moment led to what came next.

She squealed ever so slightly as I crawled towards her, she watched my even advance seemingly in trepidation but also not voicing any displeasure.

I don't think I had ever been so hard in my life; I wasn't sure I could ever be this hard. The intensity and the of the situation were overwhelming and at one point I worried about how long I would actually last if she allowed me.

I touched my head to her, holding it in my hand I wanted to make this as smooth and as impressive as I could. I could feel the heat from her, I could smell her even more, and I touched her and she began moaning ever so slowly. She was soft, she was warm, and she was so wet that I don't even remember breaking into her. One second, I was beyond imagination and the next second I was in my Mother's womb.

As I slid into her, she bowed up her back and slowly drove her head back into the mattress shutting her eyes and moaning loudly while pulling on her restraints.

As I slid out and back in, I could hear her moan "Oh God" long behind the muzzle of tied satin, I could only take that as pleasure and that I could be off to a good start. I wanted to give her as much as she was giving right now, as much as Dad was giving me right now.

Chapter Four - The Future

The next morning, I came down stairs smelling bacon all the way, I loved how she made breakfast on the weekends and today it had a whole different meaning.

As I walked into the kitchen she sat there, as if she were waiting just for me. She was almost glaring at me with a warm smile on her face and a look in her eyes that said there were no regrets. That look calmed me immensely.

She was beautiful sitting there, in a flowered dress she was as comfortable as I wasn't, and her appreciation of last night's transaction provided the comfort for both of us as I stumbled in like an awkward thirteen-year-old.