Making Mum Tingle Ch. 01

Story Info
Young Man Prefers Mature Women Then Mum Moves In.
5.6k words
4.7
58.8k
106

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,547 Followers

Mum phoned me at four on a Wednesday afternoon, she came straight to the point, "Jack, I've got an offer in for the house, it's over twenty thousand more than I was looking for, the guy wants entry a week on Monday, I'll put my furniture into storage, can you give me a room until I find a suitable apartment?"

"No problem, mum, will you cook for me? Can I help with the furniture?"

"Thanks darling, I'll wash for you too, a company will come and pack all my furniture then store it for me, I'm not keeping everything, some will go for auction but I've got that under control. I'll phone the lawyer and get him to accept the offer, thanks again Jack, you're my best buddy."

I had moved into a beautiful apartment a year ago, after I left university and rented the apartment with a friend, he had moved out over a month ago to live with his girlfriend. It was a bachelor's apartment, we both had many great nights there, we had studied together and worked for the same software gaming company. I was good at programming; I wrote two very successful games, then left the company and started working for myself, it was so successful; I was financially secure and had vast sums of money rolling in every month.

Although I was the youngest male in the apartment block, I was tall, good looking and made interesting conversation. The block consisted of twelve apartments over four floors and in the block, there were four widows and three married ladies with older husbands. One widow I was interested in, she was in her sixties, but very fuckable. One of the married ladies was stunning, her husband was twenty-five years older than her and had dementia.

They lived on the same floor as me, one night after eight, Jean came to my door saying her husband had fallen on the floor, she couldn't move him, could I lift him and carry him to his bed? Two minutes later he was in his bed, Jean was so thankful., Joe, her husband, had a medical bed in his bedroom that he couldn't fall out of, a nurse came in the morning to shave and dress him. He then watched television all day with Jean giving him lunch and another nurse came in early evening to put him to bed. He had wanted to watch television longer this evening then he'd fallen.

Jean offered me a glass of wine, I thought why not, Jean brought a glass of wine and a baby monitor which showed Joe sleeping in his bed. Jean said, "May I take a quick shower, I'll only take a couple of minutes, the wine is in the fridge if you need a top up."

Five minutes later Jean came into the lounge carrying a tray with a glass of wine and a bottle of wine in a cooler, she was wearing a short dressing gown which came to her mid-thigh, I was sure she was naked underneath. I took the glass from the tray and poured her glass, Jean took the glass, sat beside me on the sofa and said, "Thanks Jack, I like it when a man looks after me, I see from the monitor he's asleep, that's him until tomorrow morning around eight. The evening nurse gave him his medication and I shouldn't have let him stay up, thank you so much for helping me, if you hadn't been there, I don't know what I would have done, are you dating anyone at the moment?"

I was surprised when she asked me this, then our legs touched on the sofa, Jean didn't pull her leg back, we also had lots of eye contact, I smiled and said, "Unfortunately not Jean, I've my business and I'm spending a lot of time on that so it doesn't leave me much time for socialising, may I ask how old Joe is? I find you a very attractive woman."

I was sure Jean pushed her tits out when I said this, she laughed and said, "He's seventy-five now, I'm fifty next month, we have been married twenty-five years, we have a son, who's clever, he works for Apple in California, I don't have an exciting marriage, I'm interested, what do you find attractive about me?"

I smiled and said, "Jean, you tick a lot of boxes, you're tall, good looking, have a gorgeous figure and your long legs excite me, you've a lot of things going for you."

"Jack, you're doing amazing things for my confidence, would you be a darling and give this neglected woman a kiss and cuddle?"

I took her in my arms, our mouths met, Jean was hot, her tongue was deep in my mouth, she was pushing her body against me as we sat on the sofa. I lay down on the sofa and Jean lay beside me hungry for more, she had so much passion in her kisses, her legs were spread and she was pushing her pussy against my crotch, she had a lot of power in her hips. I cupped her massive left tit, her nipple was hard, she still had her dressing gown on, the fabric was thin, when I squeezed her hard nipple between my thumb and index finger, Jean gasped with pleasure and said, "I'll take this off but let's go to the bedroom, we'll be more comfortable there."

Jean picked up the monitor, Joe was still sleeping, my cock was so stiff, it excited me that I was going to fuck Jean and her husband was sound asleep in the next bedroom. Jean took off her dressing gown, she had a beautiful body, her tits were magnificent, jiggling as she moved, her stomach was flat, a smooth but swollen vulva with a perfectly formed sex slit and I noticed some moisture on her cunt lips. As I stripped to my boxers, Jean slid her hand inside them and caressed my stiff cock, she pulled them down, I stepped out of them as Jean said, "What a magnificent cock you've got, I've never seen one as big, you are so hard Jack, I need fucked and fucked hard, we can make love later but fuck me now."

Jean was lying on top of the bed with her legs spread, I slid the bulbous head of my cock up and down her long sex slit coating it with her creamy cunt juice, pushing down her cunt opened so easily for my monster cock, it felt so tight as I felt her cunt flaps on the base of my cock. Jean had taken my full length, she tightened her cunt muscles around my cock, the sensations this gave was incredible.

I pulled out just leaving my bulbous head inside her dripping cunt, our eyes met, I said, "Is it ok for you?"

"Yes, it's fucking amazing, the head of your monster cock is hitting my cervix, do me, fuck me hard."

Ten minutes later, Jean's body had twitched twice with small orgasms, she was giving me such a wonderful ride, far better than anything I'd experienced in the bachelor apartment and it made me think, mature women give great rides. We both climaxed simultaneously, it was an incredible feeling, we lay in her bed afterwards, Jean said, "Jack, I want to see you again, let's exchange our mobile numbers, I needed that and I want more of it, are you comfortable with this?"

I kissed her with affection and said, "I would love this, I'll give you relief and you'll give me relief, it's a win-win situation."

We did it again, this time Jean went on top, it was after eleven when I left, after we had exchanged our numbers, Jean said, "Jack, thanks for making me feel like a woman again."

That was the start with Jean, we didn't have a set routine, if she needed me, I was there for her, if I needed her, she was there for me; it worked well, we both had our own space, and the sex got better and better. Jean was getting more and more adventurous, she loved it in every hole, sometimes she'd cook for me, she had a talent for cooking. This brought a 'not just about fucking' into our relationship; it was the same with Eva, the Jewish widow who lived in the floor above me.

Eva's husband had died last year, I never met him, Eva was an intelligent, tall, attractive and full busted woman. I had seen her around the apartment block as we were coming in and out of our cars. One day I found a letter addressed to her in my mail, I took the letter up to her in the late afternoon as most of the mail I got was junk mail and I didn't check it that often.

I rang the doorbell, Eva opened the door wearing a very sexy pink kimono, she was showing a cock stiffening amount of tit and smiled when she saw me. I handed her the letter, she thanked me and said, "I'm having a problem with my laptop, it's not working, could you have a look at it as I feel so isolated without it."

"I know a bit about computers, let me have a look at it?"

"Thank you, it's in the kitchen, it is only two years old, so it should be good."

Eva led me into the kitchen, her laptop was frozen, she had over sixty windows open in a browser, I asked, "Eva, when was the last time you switched this off?"

"I've never switched it off, should I be doing that?"

"Yes, it clears the system for you, I'll reset it now for you, it may take a few minutes but your laptop will be much faster."

"Jack, thank you, I appreciate what you're doing for me, I was about to have a glass of wine, would you like one too?"

I laughed and said, "I never refuse wine."

I shut down Eva's laptop then restarted it, I opened the browser she'd been using, I got the message, 'Chrome didn't close properly. Do you wish to reopen the Tabs?' I clicked yes and when I saw where she'd been browsing, excited me. Jean was into porn, young man, mature woman porn, she was also on a role play site and a dating site, it didn't take long to realise Eva was into young cock. Eva came into the kitchen, she smelt good, she said, "How are you getting on, can you fix it?"

"Eva, it's fixed, I've got all the tabs back you were looking at, maybe better to delete them as that'll slow your laptop down, if you check that and delete the ones you don't then I'll show you how to close your laptop, that's a lovely perfume you have on."

Eva smiled and said. "I'll close all of them, then you can show me. Thanks, I like this perfume, it makes me feel good."

Eva closed all the tabs, she was sitting with me standing beside her, as I showed her how to shut down, my right arm slid against her massive right tit, she was naked under her kimono, Eva pushed her tit against my arm as her laptop was shutting down, she whispered, "Do I smell better when we get closer?"

I smiled, our heads were inches apart, and said, "I'd have to get very close to give an opinion."

Eva turned my head around, and started kissing passionately, I caressed her massive tits as we kissed, she loved that, I said, "You smell great, I love how you kiss, can we find somewhere a bit more comfortable?"

Eva smiled and said, "Close and comfortable, I like that combination, I've an enormous bed next door which I haven't been fucked in for years, shall we see if we're compatible?"

Eva led me to her bedroom, her kimono was off so quickly, for her age her body was amazing, massive tits, her waist was trim, her vulva was smooth and swollen with a very long sex slit, her legs were long and powerful, later she told me she'd swam for the country and continued to swim every day to keep herself fit.

I stripped naked too. Eva couldn't believe the size of my cock, she said, "I've never seen one as big, I can't wait to feel him inside me."

It was so easy with Eva; we got on so well together; we were compatible sexually, Eva loved sex, she was an acrobat in bed, her stamina and strength were amazing and she didn't stop. Her late husband was seven years older than her; he had a prostate problem five years ago which ended penetration sex with him but he still went down on her to give her, her tingles.

With Jean and Eva my sex life was exciting and so varied, Jean knew about Eva and Eva knew about Jean, I'm sure if I'd pushed it a threesome would have been possible but didn't explore it, though I did have a threesome with Eva and her sister Ruth when she visited, she was two years younger than Eva. I also had several one-night stands with two widows in the apartment block, life was good.

Mum phoned me back on Wednesday afternoon, she said, "Jack, the house is cleared, I can hand the keys into the lawyers, can I come to you tonight?"

I thought typical of mum, she gets things done, I had nothing planned for tonight, I replied, "No problem mum, when will you get here as we need to do a shopping?"

"Don't worry about that, I'll clear my fridge and freezer, that'll keep us going for a couple of weeks, I'll be with you in forty-five minutes, I need a shower as I've worked my butt off today."

"No problem, mum, I've got wine in the fridge, you can chill when you get here."

Mum arrived, I had to help her with the food she brought; I didn't think we'd get it all in, but we managed. Mum was wearing jeans and a top, I'd never seen her in jeans before, she looked good. Mum was a tall, voluptuous woman with a lot of class, dad had died four years ago from cancer, mum had kept herself to herself, dad had a large life insurance policy which gave mum financial security. There was no mortgage on the house, the price mum had got for it she could have bought six magnificent apartments.

Mum went for her shower, I was in the lounge when she came in dressed in a top and leggings, mum said, "Where's the wine? I need it when I'm cooking."

We had a lazy night, mostly chatting about where mum would live, she wanted to be close to me and told me she'd be interested in one flat in this block. My heart missed a beat when she said this, she'd find out about Jean and Eva, I had no problem with mum staying as I could visit Jean and Eva whenever I wanted.

The first week flew in, I loved mum's cooking and the apartment had never been tidier; I slipped away for a couple of hours and mum was none the wiser. One morning over breakfast, mum surprised me, she said, "Jack, you have terrible dandruff, what kind of shampoo are you using?"

"Mum, I have been trying every anti dandruff shampoo on the market, I shower and wash my hair at least once a day, next time I'm at the doctor, I'll ask for his advice."

"Jack, would you believe I've got the same problem but I've found a shampoo which eliminates in two days? You need a shampoo with 4.5+ PH, would you like to try it or would you like me to give you a shampoo? I remember when you were small, loving me shampooing your hair, do you remember?"

I remembered, when mum was at school and university, she had a Saturday job in a hairdresser; she did all the shampooing on a Saturday in the salon. I can still feel mum's strong fingers massaging the shampoo into my scalp. I said, "I'd love it mum, when can you do it? I haven't showered this morning."

"I can do it in the bath like I did when you were a kid, I'll run the bath for you and make sure the suds cover your manhood, I bet you your dandruff is gone in two days and you'll feel so much better today."

Mum ran my bath, she added bubble bath, the suds were high, the water half-filled the bathtub, mum shouted to me, "It's ready, give me a shout when you're in and I'll come and do you."

Two minutes later I was in the bath, the water temperature was perfect, I shouted out I was ready, mum came in a minute later, the shampoo was beside the bath. Mum was wearing a silk blouse, her massive tits looked amazing, mum said, "Jack, duck your hair under the water, then I'll apply the shampoo."

I did this and came back up, the water splashed a little, some hit mum's blouse, mum said, "Jack, I'll take my blouse off, the shampoo could stain it."

Mum casually took off her blouse, I saw the back of her bra; it was skin coloured; she turned around, and I saw the most beautiful pair of tits I'd seen in my life, that's not true, the way the bra cupped her tits was incredible, it made them look magnificent. Mum was now massaging the shampoo into my scalp, her strong fingers giving a deep massage, I noticed a cooling effect on my scalp and thought this shampoo could be working. I said, "Mum, I think the shampoo is working, my scalp feels a lot cooler."

Mum continued to massage my scalp with the shampoo, she said, "Good, it's working, Jack, I won't rinse your hair for five minutes so the shampoo can settle on your scalp, you haven't shaved yet, would you like me to give you a nice shave while we wait?"

"I'd love that mum, nobody has ever shaved me before, my razor, I put a new blade in it yesterday, and shaving foam are at the sink."

Mum walked to get them, her butt looked superb, I was seeing mum in a different light; she was such an attractive woman, as she walked back, her massive tits jiggled, my cock stiffened, I was having sexual thoughts about my mum; she looked so fuckable. I'm sitting in the bath, mum's washing my hair, now she's going to shave me and I want to fuck her, how can I make it happen?

A million thoughts were going through my head, in the last year I'd been satisfying older women, they loved my young cock; they had all loved sex but weren't getting any; they loved how I'd treated them; I could give them sex that they'd only dreamed about, could I do the same with mum?

Mum had the shaving gear beside her, she put two hands into the bath and rinsed my face with the soapy water, her hands massaging my face as she did it, she said, "You have a lot of manly stubble on your face Jack, my darling is growing up."

Mum took the can of shaving foam into her right hand and shook it, it looked like she was wanking a cock, her massive tits wobbling beautifully as she did it, she then applied the shaving foam to my face and started shaving my face, with my voice ringing with a confidence I didn't know I had, I said, "Mum, you have a beautiful pair of tits, I could look at them all day."

I was sure mum pushed them out for me, mum smiled and replied, "Thanks for the compliment, they were a lot better when I was younger but they're still good for my age, this razor is excellent, it fits so easily in the hand, would you mind if I used it when I shave and your shaving foam, I noticed it's Ultra-Sensitive?"

I laughed as mum adjusted the temperature on the shower, she was now going to rinse my hair, I said, "No problem mum, you can use anything you want but you have no hair on your face?"

Mum was now rinsing my hair, the water temperature was perfect, her right hand was firm as she massaged my head, "Silly boy, I don't shave my face."

I laughed, mum was definitely pushing her massive tits out for me, I replied, "That's good, I hate hair in my teeth."

I couldn't believe it, mum said, "I'm the same, it also makes it more sensitive, and it's far more hygienic, darling, that's you shaved and your hair rinsed, I'm going to apply the shampoo again, would you mind if I took off my skirt as we've had a lot of splashing? Then you'll see me in just a bra and panties."

"Mum, I've no problem with that, thanks for shaving me and washing my hair, will I open a bottle of Champagne tonight?"

Mum took off her skirt, she was wearing a matching G-string to her bra, she looked gorgeous, mum replied, "Jack, I love Champagne, but I must be careful when I drink it, it makes me so horny."

I smiled when mum said this, I said, "Don't worry about that mum, I'll look after you, I love your lingerie, you are making it easy for me, now for presents I can give you lingerie."

Mum had a happy look on her face and said, "Better you give me a voucher, I'll tell you what shop to get the voucher from, my problem is with my cup size, my girls are so big I need a special cup size. I love nice lingerie but I've no one to wear it for, I have some gorgeous lingerie, around the apartment would you like me to wear it for you, if you want, I'll do it?"

I knew I was getting there, I was sure mum wanted what I was giving Jean and Eva, I said, "I'd love that mum, darling, could you do something for me, I would like you to take off your bra and show me your girls?"

Mum smiled and said, "My hands are covered in shampoo, I'll turn around and you unhook me, then I'll wiggle out of it, I think you'll like them."

Mum turned around, I unhooked her and brought her straps to her elbows, her bra fell onto the tiles as mum moved it out of reach of splashing with her foot. Mum's tits were magnificent, she pushed them out for me and said, "Do you like them? Would you like to give them a feel as mummy shampoos you?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,547 Followers
12