A Night in Brooklyn

Story Info
Meeting a stranger in a bar leads to an unexpected night.
2.9k words
4.38
26.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at my favorite Brooklyn bar. It was a hole in the wall place where the bartender had a knack for knowing exactly what I needed. Sitting at the bar with my gimlet I was distracted with my latest fantasy: tied, ass up, legs spread with my hands at my ankles being whipped by my hot, cruel mistress. I sipped my drink and looked around as I became aware of my surroundings. To my left was a gorgeous person dressed in an androgynous thrifted fit wearing docs and drinking whiskey neat, I swallowed. They were stunning, tall, athletic, striking features...and caught me staring with my mouth slightly parted. They smirked and sipped their drink while I averted my gaze and blushed furiously. I gulped my drink then dared to glance at them again. They were openly watching me, analyzing me as if amused. I met their gaze with a mix of confusion and barely concealed lust. Their eyes suddenly changed from amused to commanding as they flicked to the empty seat next to her, challenging me to come sit. I felt my body get hotter as I followed their command, knowing I was growing wet.

"May I sit here?" I asked. They seemed pleased as if asking had confirmed their hunch.

Nodding, they turned to face the bar and sipped their drink. "Name?" They asked.

"Alex" I breathed out while squeezing my crossed, skirt clad legs trying to satisfy some of the longing growing between them.

"Hello Alex" they said in a deep, melodic voice. It was the first time they spoke, and I got hotter hearing the subtle dominance in their voice. "Why are you here tonight?" I sipped my drink suddenly dry mouthed and seeking to maintain my composure. Swallowing I responded,

"Just passing time." They nodded briefly and turned back to face me.

"It's nice to meet you, Alex. I'm Sam." Hearing them say my name for the first time only fanned the growing flames in my core. "Do you live nearby?"

"Yes, I work at a research lab nearby...currently drinking away a day's worth of failed experiments. You?"

"I have a studio in the neighborhood. It doubles as my workshop; I weld metal sculptures for a few galleries around. I'm looking for a way to pass the time this evening."

"That's incredible. I'd love to see your work."

"Well, if you want to pass the rest of the evening with me, and I know you do because I've watched you squirming in your chair and nearly drooling looking at me..." they said while raising an eyebrow and looking me up and down, "then you'll go into the restroom, remove your underwear, and bring them back to me." My eyes opened wide at their request. I imagined myself walking through the bar with my panties in hand and a breeze blowing up my skirt. This stranger watching me with what I've come to realize is a trademark smirk as I hand them my soaked thong...I knew I'd do it. Blushing, breathing hard I looked up at them with eyes embarrassed but visibly aroused and nodded. I slowly stood in my heels and walked shakily to the lone single stall at the back feeling like I was about to have a much more exciting evening than planned.

In the restroom I freshened up and removed my thong which was, as predicted, soaked with my arousal. I felt myself blush harder and grinned; they knew exactly the buttons to push. Walking out I tried to act naturally while clutching my underwear in my hand and quickly turned them over to their awaiting captor. I sat down with a breathy huff, giving away how the experience had affected me and looked expectantly at this dominant stranger. They ignored me and called the bartender over informing them we would both be closing out. We tipped and signed our checks. All they said was, "Come." and started walking out of the bar. I hurriedly jumped up and started walking to catch up. Meeting up to their stride, they continued looking forward. "Once we're inside you'll call me Mistress." Now I was smirking, trying to suppress the full grin that threatened at the knowledge that I was about to be absolutely obliterated by this hopefully extremely competent dominant. Well, that and the breeze threatening to blow my skirt up and expose my naked state underneath which only furthered my highly aroused state.

We finally made it to their apartment a few blocks away where they unlocked the door and led me inside. I admired their well decorated, industrial, surprisingly cozy space. It was a studio and there were exposed, sturdy pipes and wooden beams with what looked like eye hooks embedded. They gestured for me to sit on the couch while they brought me a glass of wine. "Alright before we start, I want to establish any hard limits and figure out anything specifically you're into, other than being humiliated by a dominant woman, which is obvious" she giggled while I blushed and let out a small smile.

"Well for hard limits, I'm not into anything that would get me arrested and if its anything permanent, I would want to talk about it beforehand. As for what I'm into: pain, bondage, power exchange, yes humiliation, and pretty much anything devious you could come up with" I replied unabashedly. Sam's eyes glittered with excitement at my answer and grinned fully for the first time. We established the standard traffic light system for safe words and before I could blink, she grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged me in front of the open windows of her 2nd story walk-up.

"Strip" she commanded. Before I could process the fact that we were only 2 floors up and extremely visible from the sidewalk, I removed my heels. I unbuttoned my blouse to expose my small, perky breasts and hardening nipples, my stomach taught with excitement. I pulled my skirt down and lingered, knowing I was exposing my dripping sex. A sharp slap to my bent over ass broke my reverie. Stepping out of my skirt I stood to face my mistress fully naked. She kicked my inner legs until I spread them, so my feet were shoulder width and inspected me, slowly walking around my body until she was satisfied. She traced her fingertip down my spine sending shivers through my body and grabbed both my wrists. She bent them behind my head and tied my wrists quickly with rope I hadn't seen her grab, so they rested at the small of my back and elbows touching my head.

Pushing me over the back of her couch she held my wrists, so I stayed in position and once again used her boot laden feet to spread my legs. My waiting ass the target she started spanking me with her hand, warming the skin. My skin was warm and tingling when she started slapping in earnest. I let out a moan and thrust my ass toward her and she responded in kind, switching hand for flogger. My thighs and ass were on fire and I was trembling as she flogged me. Occasionally, she would make contact with the sensitive flesh exposed between my legs, sending me further down my spiral of lust. She grabbed my tied wrists suddenly, pulling me upright and hoisted my arms above me. She diligently tied me to one of the eye hooks in the ceiling I had noticed earlier and before I knew it, I was spread and balancing precariously on my toes. She continued her flogging and as my skin lit up, I grew flush and needy. I tried my best to squeeze my legs together to get some relief, but it wasn't enough. I needed to orgasm.

"Please, make me cum!" I begged and the flogging stopped.

"What the fuck did you just say, slut?" Sam demanded as she put down the flogger and started unbuckling her thick, leather belt.

"I-I I'm sorry, please mistress I just need it so bad, I'm begging!" I knew I was in for it, but her dominating glare ready to exact punishment only made me hotter.

"You're not begging yet, but you will be. You've forgotten your place. Needy sluts who beg to be used and tied up by strangers don't get to make demands." With that, she clipped a clothespin to my tongue. I let out a small moan of pain at the sudden pressure and breathed as it slowly dulled to become more manageable but still painful. This would force my mouth open and I knew I was bound to drool all over myself increasing my degradation, and from the look in Sam's face, she knew it too. The belt hit the soft flesh at the junction between ass and thighs and Sam did not hold back. I yelped in pain and stumbled trying to regain my precarious footing. Sam looked at me, waiting.

"Thank you mistress!" I mumbled out with the clothespin making my words awkward and lisped. The belt started to rain down on my skin, covering the soft tissue of my ass and thighs with reddening welts. Each strike was like a line of fire along my skin. My minimal bondage allowed for a decent bit of movement which seemed to amuse Sam as I swayed and tripped over myself trying in vain to avoid the blows and continue to thank her for each lashing. I knew at this point, I was dripping onto the floor below both from the drool that now coated my front, and my arousal coating my inner thighs. Just as I had this thought the belt stilled, folded in Sam's hands. I looked at her with confusion as she smirked and gestured for me to look down. My face blushed bright red as I saw the puddle she meant.

"Look at this mess you made," she gripped my jaw and pulled my head to look at her. Eyes glittering, she grabbed the clothespin on my tongue and pulled my tongue further out of my mouth, humiliating me for her own amusement then with a jerk pulled it off. Pain shot through me as the blood rushed back to the tip of tongue; I felt on the verge. She unhooked my wrists from the ceiling and immediately collapsed, legs too spent from standing on my toes.

On my knees, I said "I'm sorry mistress!" Using my tongue normally felt foreign and I wished I could touch myself, but my hands were still restrained in front of me. From behind me, a shoe pressed my head towards the floor, forcing my forearms down and ass up.

"Clean it up then pet!" she responded. My eyes shot open and jaw dropped at her demand. I couldn't do it! It was too embarrassing, too degrading. She'd be watching me and the reaction I'd inevitably have. At my hesitation, she pressed her foot down harder smashing my face into the floor and whipped me between my legs which prompted me to immediately stick my tongue out and begin licking the mix of my excretion off her floor. She flogged me as I worked, building my frustration as I debased myself for her pleasure.

Suddenly, I felt her fingers hook into my mouth and grab my jaw, pulling me upright. She expertly untied my wrists, grabbed my mouth again, her thumb pushing down my tongue causing me to gasp and let out another moan. The dominance exerted over me using just one hand made me want to reach down and quickly finish myself while my hands were free. Before I could move to do so, she started leading me by my ensnared mouth toward her couch.

Letting go, she stood fully, towering over me and directed me to undress her. I lunged at her from my knees desperate to uncover her body beneath, desperate to taste her, desperate for release, desperate. I quickly unbuttoned her shirt with my trembling fingers and longed to kiss down her now exposed collarbone, but I knew I had a task to complete. I continued down her body tracing my fingers down her chest and spent longer than I should've playing with her perky breasts, indicated by the sharp swat against my ass. I continued. Unhooking her slacks, I pulled them around her waist relishing how my hands felt pressed against her skin pushing them down her legs.

At last, I slipped her underwear over her ample hips and admired her naked body from my knees. She gracefully sat on the couch and opened her legs to me, slipping towards the edge so I had access. Taking her cue, I dove into the wet folds awaiting me. She tasted mild and sweet. I licked up her slit, enjoying myself as I learned her vulva. She moaned as my tongue flicked her clit and grabbed my hair. I loved the brief feeling of control I felt as I controlled my mistress' pleasure. My tongue dove deep into her vagina as I allowed my nose to stimulate her. She tugged my hair and I moved back to her clit, focusing on where made her moan the most. My fingers traveled down to play with my clit, unable to hold out any longer as I brought Sam to climax. She squeezed her thighs around my head and pulled my hair as she came, grinding against my face as I tried my best to prolong the waves of her orgasm. As I lapped her juices I continued feverishly playing with my clit, hoping to orgasm and release the need thats been building inside me. Just as I felt I was about to go over the edge, Sam noticed and ripped my hand from my pussy. The sudden loss of touch left me wanting even more.

"Please, Mistress! Please, please, please I need to cum please let me cum please I'm begging please ill do anything I can't think I need it!" My eyes watering, I was truly on the verge of losing it. My skin was alight, every nerve sensitive from my earlier punishment, and every touch, move, word from Sam was heightening my responses. She regarded me steadily while still holding my wrist away from my aching core. Without responding she released my wrist, stood, and walked away. I crumpled with disappointment in response, resigning myself to the continued teasing even though I felt I might go insane. Instead, my eyes brightened when I saw her return wearing a strap-on. Attached was a decent sized, 6 inch dildo.

"Open your mouth." She demanded. I obediently obliged and took her dildo into my mouth. "Suck." I got to work lubricating the dildo, though I figured I was wet enough to not need it. I soon realized lubrication was not her intention as Sam grabbed the back of my neck and started ramming her hips to shove the dildo deeper down my throat. I was gagging, choking as she held the dildo in my throat to the hilt. My eyes looked up at her panicked as I struggled to breathe. She looked back unwavering and said "You will not cum without permission. Understood?" I tried urgently to nod my head, shaking my eyes up and down hoping she understood still desperate for air. Satisfied with my response she pulled out of me through and I bent over gasping and coughing for breath. Before I could recover, she kicked my ass up higher, so that I was leaning on my knees and trying to regain my breath leaning my head on forearms. Finally, she slowly entered me and let me adjust to the intrusion. Wasting no time once she felt I was ready, she started fucking me going slowly at first as she found the angles I responded best to.

Before long, I was panting and moaning and asked, "please mistress may I touch my clit?" She allowed me and immediately sent my hand to touch myself. The combination of clitoral stimulation and Sam ramming me at the absolute perfect angle had me lightheaded. I knew I was about to cum as my toes started to go numb and I begged, "please mistress may I cum!?"

"Wait." She responded which served to turn me on ever more. I moaned in frustration and tried my best to prolong my own torture by slowing my fingers. Sam swatted my ass as she thrust into me again, then reached down to hold my throat which forced me to bend my back unnaturally.

This move brought me closer to the edge and I begged again, "Please mistress! I can't hold on any longer."

"Cum." She whispered in my ear. I finally let go, allowing myself to tip over the edge. I moaned loudly as I experienced the intense waves of pleasure rolling through me. My clit throbbed and Sam kept thrusting to prolong it. As the aftershocks subsided, I collapsed, completely spent, and Sam pulled out. She stepped out of the strap-on then picked me up and laid me on her nearby bed. Lying next to me, she ran her fingers through my hair and down my back, comforting me after the intense experience. I curled into her chest and kissed the skin I could easily access as I was still weak and not especially eager to move. Satiated, we fell asleep completely spent and ready for sleep.