All Comments on 'A Night in Brooklyn'

by bondagelvr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You switched from they/their to she/her half way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved how, when Alex didn't know what Sam identified as (and since we're reading from her point of view) you used they/them pronouns until Sam said she identified as a woman herself. That and the fact you created a safe environment for BDSM between the two partners made this far more enjoyable to read than I would have thought. Looking forward to this kind of thing again, I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Im sorry but this story sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is hooooot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's with all the they/them BS?

I can't even read this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Forget he "they/them" stuff! We recognize that it's the sub's subtle acknowledgement of her dominant's superiority! Let's keep it on a 1-on-1 context and continue the story on that basis. Other than that, continue the tale. So far, so very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking great and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, can't get past the crazy pronouns. Serves no purpose but to make YOU feel good. Beyond silly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ignore the negative they/them comments! Non-binary lesbians exists and are valid!! I loved the inclusion, thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is the range of self expression? There are stories in real life of lesbians (women) being coerced to have sex with men who express themselves as women under the threat of being labeled (fill in the blank - phobic).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous