A Night in Desire Manor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke, I wasn't sure what was real and what was a dream.

How do you tell if something was a dream? I remembered hearing something about that once; how did it go again? Vivid dreams might feel real when they're happening, but you can always tell if it's a dream if you can't remember the moments between? Was that it?

So many of the moments from the previous night felt so real and vivid that I could have reached out and touched them: the solid black exterior of the hotel, the faces of the women who brought the food in. But could I remember walking from my car to the hotel? Or to my room? Did I remember stripping naked? I wasn't so sure; it was all such a blur.

Something caught my eye on the nightstand. There was a contract written on silver paper covered in "Sign Here" stickers. I read it over from start to finish.

Without a second thought, I picked up the pen, signed where indicated, and gave up my old life for a new one working for Desire Manor.

To Be Continued...

12