All Comments on 'A Night in New Orleans'

by Charles_Bovary

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid spineless cuck shit writer. The hubby was cuckolded by his slutty wife on the night of their wedding anniversary and as a "make-up" for that she "arranged" for him to fuck her assistant. That doesn't make them even you idiot! It means she always has an upper hand on her cuck hubby. An on top of that she had probably already agreed to meet the Jackass even before they returned from New Orleans without consulting with her hubby as it is evident from the card she kept. It should be another deal breaker for hubby but not so much for stupid cuck Shit writers like you. 1 star is too much for this shit.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Interesting story!

4

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

My first thought was why, if this guys such a great lover, does he need drugs to improve or maintain his performance and to put the woman into an artificial state of mind?

Not very nice characters acting in a stupid way. Julian was an arrogant twat, I'm surprised he's lasted so long without his body being rearranged by an angry husband, but maybe that's why he needs the Callis? The husband is an idiot, does he really believe its a one time thing? The last paragraph proves not. And I'm not entirely sure who's the biggest slut: Elise or Susan?

In the end I guess they all got what they wanted, and despite the unlikeable characters not a bad story. I just wish there had been somebody to empathize with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yup divorce is coming. LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You used the "loving wife" tag. Could you point out where one was in this story???

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Mutual cheating...if that floats your boat. The boat is probably gonna start to leak soon.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Of course the male escort gave her excellent sex, he drugged her. Just an awful story. A stupid wimpy husband. Pointless being married now, no mutual respect any more.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

An unexpected encounter proves life-changing for a couple.

The wife and husband finally realized that, like the writer, the hubby was a closet queen.

ROFL

This was awful nancy. It might even be slightly more stupid as a story than the writer is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's not that the story wasn't well written - it was. You dotted all the I's an crossed all the T's. The the theme or story itself was sickening. Basically he lets his wife whore herself out - multiple times and then uses a younger woman as a consolation prize - basically an open marriage. Why BE married in the first place? If you want to sample all the possibilities then don't get married in the first place. Bad idea for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, once you’ve had the best sex of your life, going back to hubby was always an anti climax, pardon the pun. She’s now somebody else’s whore who will be constantly looking for the next sexual high. Divorce imminent.

And the cliched lines, “it won’t change a thing how I feel about you”. Well, the wives couldn’t have felt much in the first place if that’s their thought pattern.

Best not to get married, instead find some unhappily married slut and fuck her stupid without any ties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And that marriage is over. As it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks.

Ed

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

The questions: 1 - why did he allowed his wife to be drugged? Why didn't he simply left the room and went home after all her disrespect? Can these two their marriage will last more than a few weeks? Really? So much stupidity deserves less than 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read the tags, swapping and bdsm was enough to go no further. Willing cuck garbage. 1*

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I am glad you did not take this story where I thought you were going to take it. for that, I will give you a 5. If you had gone the cuck route, I would have given you a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

DIVORCE THE CHEATING BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Husband probably needs to drug his wife like J did for her to enjoy it as much with him.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was HOT but I’m sure their marriage isn’t going to last if she got off that much with the gigilo and he can’t get her off hardly at all even replicating what the stud muffin did then her desires will start manifesting themselves more and more often, it took six months this time it’ll be four next time then two then one then etc etc etc until that’s ALL she’s craving and he can’t give it to her so ‘who’s she gonna call ? Gushbusters ! Every bit a five star story imo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorce is on the way.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 2 years ago

Oh my gawd I want to meet Julian! Fun & creative, job well done!

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 years ago

Pathetic....I was squirming in my seat the whole story, wanting to kill Julian then leave her tied up in the room and go home.....*1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I suppose one could say each of them got something out of the experience, the wife came through with her offer but still in the cold light of day it’s worrying.

How the wife in an anniversary trip could so easily put aside her husband to experience the services of an high end male escort.

How she was willing to throw in an offer of setting her husband up with a very attractive, younger woman she worked with and who lived close. A woman's ego is no less fragile than a mans. They often worry about the tits being too big/small, the ass is to big/small, their showing signs of age, putting on too much weight etc. And offering her husband a beautiful younger woman isn’t something most women would do without a little worry or jealousy (unless they were so sure of their husband or simply didn’t care about losing him)

Adding drugs to the experience. That would be a no from most people who don’t do drugs. But she took ecstasy so easily. Perhaps the drug made the experience more as it would alter one’s thinking and loosen inhibitions and change one’s logical thought process.

Why make the husband take a blue pill when he was never actually to be involved?

Allowing her husband to be restrained and his motility sealed with duct tape, allowing his humiliation without any concern. Dangerous even though his nose was clear as he could have chocked or been sick which could have been fatal.

Her lack of apology for that humiliation abd leaving him taped to s chair the entire night. A loving wife would have at least been apologetic and remorseful once the drug wore off and in the cold light of the following day.

Then she goes back off to see the escort (presumably still costing 5k a night while leaving hubby with the 32 year old bombshell (again no worry on her part)

Opening their marriage after 20 years seems to indicate they won’t reach their 30th or maybe even 15th has open marriage never work out well in the long term. Their will be exceptions I do t dount but someone will always get the worst deal, feel their losing out or one or both will fall in love with bone if the other partners.

Just some thoughts, I know it’s just a story but still…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story but I’d never allow any of it for me. Two New Orleans stories I know . Four friends went and fuck woman all four days . Younger college girls , middle age and older woman some married. The four guys ducked a woman with her drunk hubby there . They used her every way possible. Hubby was so drunk he’d be up then a sleep. He woke in morning at some point to her get dp with two others jerking a load on her face. They were switching spots . They were saying dude thanks your wife is a total pig bro. Another was a girls weekend. All married hubby’s were golfing. Turned out hubby’s we’re gonna surprise them the last day . They walked into as described as a orgy with wives getting fucked by younger college frat guys. Lots of yelling and fighting. The guys jumped up apologizing but saying we can leave for you to sort out . Ducking them for three says already . They were all well built big athletes. The black kid told them because he didn’t know who was with who that fucking all there white married mommy asses was great and your all welcome now thrr we y will let you guys. The argument was intense two left , one spit in his wife’s face. The other two continues to fight then also left . All wound up divorced and only one last about two years but couldn’t take it .

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out, as this author and his story prove. Another story in which an idiot husband thinks his wife is better suited to be a whore than a normal woman. 1*!!!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
Glad I skipped over most of this story.

Nothing but Cuck garbage.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

IMO the true end to this story is a destroyed marriage. Hubby can no longer satisfy Elise and she diverts her spare time and money getting to N.O. and paying Julian's fee. Susan was handed to him on a silver plate and he would find that he preferred the younger woman that was infatuated with him, as opposed to trying to satisfy a woman (wife) that lusted for another man, and at $5 K a pop would cause great financial hardship. Solution: dump the wife and regroup with Susan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is the by-product of all the BS indoctrination our kids are getting in school..

and we wonder why the US is essentially collapsing right before our eyes..

Why would you take the time to write a story like this?? Is this your idea of a wonderful

understanding modern relationship? 3 years at best before she seeks fun without him..

:/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sitting watching TV after putting the children to bedi received a text of my wife in the arms of a man that I didn't know. She was in Chicago for a business meeting. I immediately sent her a text asking for a explanation along with the picture? No response. Then another text that showed her entering a room with the same guy. It wasn't her room. I sent her another text saying that our marriage was over. Still no response. I had an early morning meeting and sent another text I will be contacting a lawyer to file for divorce and a lawsuit against her company. When I got out of my meeting at noon and turned on my phone it went crazy I put it on silent. This ain't what it looks like Jarod is a customer on and on. I responded when was the meeting over in his room? I did divorce her and got the children she was given a warning at work and I got a chunk of money. She wouldn't stop trying to get back together. I just said she was to valuable to her company sealing deals on her back in bed with customers. That hurt she slapped me in front of our three children. All three said get away from us you have done enough damage to our family. I don't know how but we remarried about a year later after counciling. Yes she quit working for that company and we have 2 grandchildren now. She still says she didn't have sex or done anything that was improper with any other men. What ever.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Acceptable. Hubby couldn't provide what she needed, so she figured out how to make it work for both of them

LotusblumeLotusblumealmost 2 years ago

You are describing a woman that needs desperately help by a shrink. This marriage wouldn‘t rightfully survive…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg people.. read it for fb & move on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid tale about stupid people. Who the fock cares about scum?

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible cheating slut wife. He was an idiot to give in to her selfishness, but on the up side he found out he was married to a self-absorbed whore. Too bad he's too big of a sissy wimp to do anything about it. Just awful!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

On learning of her 2nd weekend in New Orleans, she has broken the "one night only" provision of the original deal.

Therefore, in addition to mask and cuffs, he needs to move money and hire an attorney and a PI in NOLA. Have her served at work and find someone to hire Susan.

Well executed story.

oldzedoldzedabout 1 year ago

The end was a surprise for me I thought Elise would throw out the husband for Julian ? A "nice" twist to normal reality

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And the divorce was final 11 months later. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yuck. Just uggh. Get a divorce. Move on from. Thia toxic relationship.

winchesterfoxwinchesterfox11 months ago

Thank you. The insecure anonymous (and sometimes not) responders do need these stories to reinforce their insecurities. You have done an excellent job. Imagine! Picking at a real life scab via a FICTION story. Whatever works, I guess. The hint of indignation and the reportedly true experience comment stories ending in, “l told you so!” indicate your story was exceptionally well done.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

I have friend who would be okay with this, but the moment she showed serious interest in going off with another guy would have been the moment the relationship ended for me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid people like this can't figure out why their marriage ends in divorce? Why didn't it work out?

Why did my husband end up with my secretary?

And why am I spending all my money on trips to New Orleans?

Sorry...just a stupid premise.

A wife out on a romantic date with her husband...a special occasion enough he was going to gift her an expensive necklace.

And she spends it flirting with another man...in her husband's face. Then...upon finding out this man is some sort of sex god...she talks her husband into letting her fuck this guy all night with him present?! And her go to negotiation with her long time husband and partner is "let me have one night of the best sex of my life and you have to watch BUT I'll give you my sexy young secretary."? And her husband actually agrees? Right. Sure.

Yeah...that's not a situation that would kill a marriage. (Full sarcasm)

Why was it that his wife didn't have to be present to watch him fuck another woman? Maybe her flabby middle aged ass could could have picked up a few pointers from the way a younger, more beautiful woman fucked her husband?

I'm sorry...this was just stupid. In reality a wife who wasn't a complete sociopath would have spurned this gigalo's advances from the outset. She in a high end romantic restaurant...out of town...on a romantic date with her husband. He tells her he has a surprise but forgot it back in the room. Leaves her for 15 minutes. And in that time another man comes to the table...and she allows this other man to get so close that he literally dominates the night. Dominantes the conversation...drinks, dinner, and later the wife?

What wife who isn't a narcissist is going to do this to her husband? And then offer her husband up to her sexy 23 year old secretary who has been openly lusting after her husband for years? What wife is actually going to risk her entire life...her marriage...her husband...her future...her comfortable existence for some random male prostitute in New Orleans?

In real life this husband is either pathetic? Or divorced in a year...or both.

And in real life a woman/wife like this is a complete narcissist bitch.

I'm not buying what's selling here.

And as to winchesterfox's comment about insecure anons?

In general...in my 55 years on this earth in the cosmopolitan city I've lived in for most of my life?

It isn't the honorable and faithful husband and men who actually have standards they live and hold their wives too that I have found to be "insecure".

My experience is the men I know who actually are faithful to their wives? And have successful long term relationships? And have those expectations for their wives? Tend to be the most secure and well adjusted. By far the happiest of my acquaintances.

It's the swapping, swinger types that I've found to be the least secure and least likely to stay in a relationship for long. Least stable and definitely not happy. Insecure about nearly everything in their lives. And the least enjoyable people to be around. By far.

Maybe your experience is different where you live? All your swinger married couple friends are super secure in their relationships? No issues with sharing their spouses around regularly? Everyone extremely happy and secure? Free sex all around? Especially with prostitutes like in the story?

Yeah...that's what I thought. Just shut up with the sanctimonious nonsense like you know anything.

WisquejacWisquejac4 months ago

Well seems hubby got screwed over twice. He just gets the secretary? Why not the world’s best call girl so he gets the best sex ever? Dumb story. Sorry.

Pjam1968Pjam19683 months ago

I just can’t relate with a personage that can take that amount of humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, I agree fully with the commenter from 4 months ago at the time of posting this. Very well put. There is no way and no reason to stay married to such a disrespectful slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jesus, what a seriously fucked up story this is, I seriously hope his other offerings are better than this. Not that I'll be reading any more of them, this one's enough for me

ProfWernerProfWerner3 months ago

This is the first story I read from this author, but also the last. To me this is sick, disrespectful and selfish and humiliating. To call Richard a male is insulting to all males he should be taken and made a male-to-eunuchs and save the world from such a spineless specimen

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nie wiem co jest w ludziach, ze piszą takie bzdety. Jednak ludzka psychika jest nieodkryta. Dla mnie 0

AceAureliaAceAureliaabout 1 month ago

Everyone’s a stud when you use estacy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous