A Night in New Orleans

Story Info
An unexpected encounter proves life-changing for a couple.
8.4k words
3.27
28.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my vantage point on the terrace of the hotel's rooftop bar, I could just make out the dark ribbon of the Mississippi River punctuated by the lights of a barge headed downstream. I turned back toward Elise. "What a great place to celebrate our anniversary," I enthused, and she reached across the table to press my arm.

I'd deliberately picked one of the older hotels along St. Charles rather than stay amid the bustle of the French Quarter. We'd spent the day walking through the Garden District. "You're right, Richard. We really needed a getaway, and New Orleans was the perfect suggestion." She gave me a smile filled with promise. "Just don't have too many drinks before we get back to our suite."

She didn't have to warn me; I'd been looking forward to tonight all weekend. And as I surveyed her once again, I couldn't help but remark on how lucky I'd gotten marrying her a decade ago. In her satin blouse and her ankle-length skirt, Elise was a picture of elegance. But I knew that underneath her glamorous outfit she wore lingerie that would make a monk forget his vows.

Seeing her sitting there in the warm evening air, I had a brainstorm. I'd intended to give Elise the emerald necklace I'd bought for her over dinner, but this, I realized, would make an even better setting. I stood up abruptly and she gave me a questioning look. "I forgot something in the room. I'll be right back."

"Don't be long," she smiled, as I walked away.

When I got to our suite, it took me longer than I expected to find the necklace. I'd carefully packed it before we'd left to make sure it wouldn't get damaged, but now I couldn't remember exactly where I'd put it. Finally I found the velvet-covered box stashed between some workout clothes I'd brought along but hadn't worn.

Sighing in relief, I tucked the box in my jacket pocket and hurried out to the elevator. And waited. And waited. "What the hell is taking so long?" I muttered to myself impatiently. Finally I gave up and took the stairs.

When I got back to the rooftop, Elise was still on the terrace, but now she was chatting animatedly with a man I'd never seen before. He was wearing a suit and tie, and looked to be about ten years older than me.

Before I could react, Elise spotted me and waved me over. "Richard, come meet Julian. He's been keeping me entertained while you were gone." The man stood and offered me his hand, and I automatically shook it. Then he waved to the cocktail waitress. "Richard here needs another drink, and Elise needs a refill as well. And put all of this" -- he gestured at our table -- "on my tab."

"You don't need to do that," I protested, but he dismissed my objections grandly.

"Nonsense. After my date stood me up, your lovely wife rescued me from a night of drinking alone. It's the least I can do." With that, he sat back down and resumed the discussion he and Elise had been having about less well known places to visit in New Orleans. I sat down too, and almost immediately was drawn into the conversation.

Despite my reservations, Julian proved a delightful companion. He seemed to know all sorts of tidbits about the city, and he sprinkled his recommendations with interesting insights and humorous anecdotes that kept us amused. Moreover, he seemed to be well known at the hotel, and managed to secure some delicious hors d'oeuvres for us, even though the rooftop lounge didn't serve food.

As we were finishing the shrimp, Elise asked him if he had family living in New Orleans. To our surprise, Julian's expression grew pensive. "Actually, I have no family here or anywhere else, as far as I know. My mother, God rest her soul, was a prostitute working in the finest bordello here in the city. Despite all the precautions that working girls take, one of her customers impregnated her -- she never knew which one. And being a good Catholic girl, she wouldn't countenance an abortion. The result was me, born fatherless in a house of ill repute.

"That wasn't the end of her bad luck. When I was nine years old, she caught a particularly virulent strain of the flu and died." He shook his head sadly. "I hardly remember her now."

Seeing the look on our faces, he hurried on. "You needn't pity me; it wasn't all bad. After she passed, I found I had seventeen young women ready to serve as substitute mothers." He shrugged his shoulders. "It wasn't a conventional home nor a conventional upbringing, but I benefited from it. The girls treated me like a kid brother. Not only did they take care of me, but when I was old enough they taught me all manner of things about what women want and need." He grinned. "I assure you, I received a graduate-level education in what Ovid called Ars Amatoria, the art of love. I believe I know more about pleasing women than they know themselves."

Noting uneasily how intently Elise seemed to be listening, I tried to change the subject. "So what do you do for a living, Julian?"

"Oh, I'm a male escort," he replied without hesitation, "probably the highest paid one in New Orleans. In fact I was scheduled to entertain a very wealthy lady tonight, but, sadly, her plans were derailed at the last minute."

Elise had been listening to his story intently, and now she challenged him. "You're certainly a charming fellow, Julian, but it's hard for me to believe you're the reincarnation of Casanova," she teased him.

Julian sat back as though offended. "I'm shocked you would doubt me, my dear. I assure I am, if anything, being modest." Then he gave her a fetching smile. "What would it take for me to convince you? How about a demonstration?"

"Hey, wait a minute!" I broke in. "That's not going to happen."

"No, no," he said reassuringly, "nothing like that. All I need is to borrow your wife's hand for a few minutes. Everything will take place right out here in public, and I'll do nothing to scandalize anyone on the terrace."

To tell the truth, there weren't that many other people left by now, but still... I turned to Elise, only to find her staring intrigued at Julian. "Nothing but my hand?" she asked.

"Well, I might need your forearm too," he said.

"Right here on the table top?"

"Absolutely," he nodded.

"Alright," she said, "show me."

"Hold up, Elise, this is getting a little weird," I protested.

She laughed dismissively. "He's hardly going to rape my hand, Richard. The worst that can happen is that he tickles me. Besides, you'll be here to protect me."

I rolled my eyes at her, but she ignored me and gestured to Julian to proceed.

He shifted to the seat on her right, took her hand and laid it palm down on the table with her fingers spread. Then he proceeded to stroke her forearm lightly, running his fingers down from the elbow, over her wrist and out each finger. As he did so, he began speaking in a low, calm voice.

"We tend to treat our hands as though they were somehow separate, a mere tool we use for mundane tasks. Only when they're injured or uncomfortable are we reminded that they are a part of our bodies. But in fact, each finger is connected to the palm of the hand, and from there up your arm to the rest of your body.

"Most women don't realize that their hands are actually erogenous zones, every bit as sensitive to arousal as their lips, their nipples or even their clitoris. In reality, all the erogenous zones are connected, and all share the capacity for intense sensual pleasure."

I glanced over at Elise and saw how carefully she was listening to Julian's words. Her eyes were staring at what his fingers were doing to her hand, and I noticed that her breathing had grown shallow.

Now he turned her hand palm up and lightly placed his fingertips at the crook of her elbow. "Women also don't realize that their pulse points can be extremely sensitive. You know that when you're aroused, blood flows to your pleasure zones, readying them for erotic experience. Pressure on your pulse points can be felt throughout your body, and when you are aroused, that pressure can clearly be felt in your other erogenous zones, if you will open yourself to it."

He pressed his fingers into her elbow just firmly enough to avoid tickling her, then drew his fingertips slowly down her forearm until he reached her wrist. He repeated that motion several times, and I saw Elise's muscles tense.

"Upon arousal, your blood flows where it is most needed and your nerves become energized, ready to respond to the slightest sensation," he droned on. "You can feel that now, can't you? Feel how sensitive your hand has become and how it carries those sensations throughout your body, to your breasts, to the juncture of your thighs. And now you can sense how those other sensitive parts of your body respond to what your hand is feeling."

Next he drew his fingers over Elise's palm. I thought he would resume his long stoking motion, but instead his fingertips traced intricate spiderweb patterns lightly on the skin. I looked at her face; she was definitely panting softly now.

"You're a beautiful woman, Elise," he told her. "You are elegant and refined. But underneath the surface you seethe and boil with passions and sensual desires others cannot see. Perhaps you yourself are not even aware of them. But your body knows, and it responds. It only takes the right cue, the right touch, the right sensation to bring that passion to the surface and have it erupt -- like this!"

Abruptly he took the flat of his thumb and pressed it into the center of Elise's palm, then quickly rotated his thumb in a twisting motion.

To my astonishment, Elise cried out, causing several nearby patrons to stare our way. I thought for a moment that Julian had hurt her, but then I saw a shudder go through her body. She took a deep breath, crossed and uncrossed her legs, and then stared at him in amazement.

"Did you cum?" he asked with a smile.

She glanced at me, then turned back to him. "I... I did. I mean, it was a small one, but still... I can't believe you could do that."

Julian sat back in his chair, folded his arms and regarded the two of us. "In that case, I consider my reputation vindicated."

Elise sat silently, trying to regain her composure, but I couldn't keep quiet. "What did you do to her?" I demanded. "I've never seen anything like that."

Julian smiled at me in a friendly way. "I have to be honest with you, Richard. That doesn't work on every woman. But your wife is a very sensuous woman; you are very fortunate to have found her."

Suddenly he leaned forward. "You told me this was your anniversary, correct?"

I nodded.

"I have an idea for a wonderful anniversary present you could give Elise. My services are unexpectedly available -- why not give her a night with me? She's already had a taste of what I can offer. I could give her a night she'd never forget." He grinned at me. "And in the process, you might gain some valuable insights that would enhance your sex life together."

I felt myself growing angry, but before I could respond he held up his hand. "Ordinarily, a whole night with me would cost $5,000. That's what my date agreed to. But don't worry about that -- she pays for the evening whether she uses my services or not. And now, since my fee is covered, why not let Elise experience what I can offer her?"

Suddenly, I felt Elise grab my arm. But when I looked at her, she was focused on Julian. "Let me be sure I understand. You're offering me a night of your professional services?"

He nodded solemnly.

"And your services are already paid for -- it would cost us nothing?"

"That's correct, my dear."

"And Richard would be with us the whole time, in case things started to get out of hand?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Now wait a minute, Elise," I interrupted, "I haven't agreed to..."

She held up her hand to stop me, then turned back to Julian. "Would you excuse us for a few minutes? My husband and I need to talk."

"Of course. I'll go inside and wait at the bar."

The minute he left, I turned to Elise. "You're not seriously thinking about doing this?"

She grabbed my hand and squeezed. "Richard, you know I love you. I'll always love you and I'll always be with you. This would be just one night, a chance to experience something unique."

"I thought you enjoyed sex with me," I said resentfully.

"I do, honey, I love it. But this would be something different. It's like... if you had a chance to take a golf lesson from Tiger Woods, wouldn't you take it?"

"Well, sure, but that's not the same."

"Did you see what he did to me just by touching my hand? You didn't feel what I felt -- it was amazing! I'd just like to see what a real pro could do, just to experience it one time."

She grabbed my face in her hands. "It would mean nothing to you and me, it wouldn't affect us at all. Anyway, we don't know him and he doesn't know us. And no one else will know what happens tonight."

Abruptly she let go of me and a big smile came over her face. "You like Susan, don't you? I mean, you think she's hot, right?"

Susan was Elise's 23-year-old assistant, and she was indeed hot. But Elise's non sequitur had caught me off guard. "Wait a minute, what does Susan have to do with this?"

Elise was grabbing my arm enthusiastically. "She's hot for you -- she told me so herself. Listen, if you let me do this tonight, I bet I could set you up with her. That way we'd be even."

My mind went darting in all directions. Susan is hot for me? That can't be true: girls like her aren't interested in guys my age. Anyway, with her looks she's probably got a host of guys her age trying to date her. I was just about to say all that when it hit me: Elise is the jealous type. I'd never said anything about Susan -- or any other women -- because I knew how Elise would react. If she's offering to try to set me up with another woman -- much less Susan! -- she must really, really want to do this tonight. The necklace I'd bought for her wouldn't be much of a gift compared to this, I realized.

I took a deep breath. "Elise, you know I love you. I'm not happy about this, but if this is what you really want to do, then I won't stand in your way."

She was all over me, hugging and kissing and thanking me. "Oh, Richard, you're so good to me. I swear this won't affect us. It'll be a vacation experience, and tomorrow I'll go back to being the best, most loving wife to you possible."

Then she drew back to look at me. "You're not going to hold this over my head, are you?"

I shook my head. "No, babe, I meant what I said. I love you too much to ever do that."

With that I turned toward the bar inside. When I spotted Julian, I did the hardest thing I'd ever had to do: I gave him a reluctant thumbs up.

"Thank you, Richard, thank you," Elise crooned, laying her head on my shoulder.

I sure hope I'm doing the right thing.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Julian standing there. In one hand he was carrying a tray with three bubbling champagne flutes; in the other he had a small valise. "Let's have a toast to the anniversary couple," he proclaimed grandly. He set the tray down on the table, then reached into the valise and extracted a silver pill case. From it he produced two yellow, almond-shaped tablets and a round pink tablet.

He popped one of the yellow almonds in his mouth and swallowed it with a sip of champagne. "It's Cialis," he explained, and pushed the other almond shape in my direction. "You should take one too." That sounded promising, so I took it.

Then he handed the pink one to Elise. "This is X, ecstasy. It will greatly enhance your experience."

"I don't know if..." I started, but Elise had already downed the tablet.

Julian raised his flute and nodded to the two of us. "Now, I propose a toast to the anniversary couple and the start of a wonderful adventure." The three of us downed the remainder of our glasses, and then walked to the elevator.

I'd assumed that Julian would immediately make his move on Elise, but he maintained a respectful distance, both while we waited for the elevator and as we rode down to our suite. Even when I unlocked the door and we went inside, he made no move to start his seduction. Instead, he busied himself moving a wooden arm chair to a position near the foot of the bed. He put his valise down by the head of the bed and then wandered over to the closet to check it out. Finally he came back to face me and Elise, who was fidgeting nervously.

He was solemn now, speaking with the air of one in charge. In truth, I guess he was.

"The first thing we must agree on is a safe word." He turned to Elise. "This is for your protection. If something happens you don't like, say the word 'avocado' and I'll stop immediately. But if you do, that will be the end of our evening. So don't say it unless you wish everything to stop. Is that understood?"

She nodded dutifully.

"The second stipulation applies to you," he said, pointing at me. "You are to remain seated in that chair" -- he pointed at the one he'd just moved -- "until I tell you otherwise. You are not to get up and you are not to speak. Do you agree to that?"

Uneasily, I glanced over at Elise, but she nodded impatiently so I reluctantly agreed and sat down in the chair.

"Excellent," he said, "now we can begin." With that, he turned to Elise. "I've been wanting to do this all evening." He stepped over to her, gently took her in his arms and kissed her. I waited for him to break the clench, but he didn't. After a moment, Elise's arms came up to clasp his back. The kiss went on, and one of her hands reached up to stroke the nape of his neck.

I couldn't really see what he was doing, but it certainly seemed to have an effect on my wife. She tightened her grip around him and pressed her body against his. I thought I heard little urgent sounds coming from her throat.

At long last he pulled away, leaving her standing there breathless. He proceeded to remove her blouse, working deliberately on each button, then pulling the open blouse out of the waistline of her skirt. Once it was off, he carefully hung it in the closet.

My own breath grew labored as I stared at her. Elise was wearing a lacey black bra I'd never seen before. It lifted her breasts and offered them to us, her nipples hidden only by the shadows of the lace. "Very nice," Julian said as he deftly unclasped it. "I knew you had hidden depths."

When he'd placed the bra on the nightstand, I assumed that he'd remove her skirt, but he did not. Instead, he led her over to the bed and had her lie on her back, just far enough from the edge that she left room for him to sit beside her.

"You're gorgeous, Elise, simply gorgeous," he complimented her. Then his tone grew strict. "There are two things I want you to do, my dear. First, reach back behind you and grab the rungs of the headboard. I want you to hold onto them until I tell you you can release them."

Obediently, she reached behind her and grabbed the rungs.

He bent over and pulled something out of the valise he'd brought. "Second, I want you to concentrate on your sense of touch. To help you do that, I'm going to put this sleep mask over your eyes." He held it up. "Don't be alarmed -- I won't do anything scary or threatening. This is simply a way to make the experience more intense for you. The ecstasy you took earlier should be starting to take effect, and that will magnify your sense of touch even further."

"I understand," she said dreamily.

"Then let's begin," he said, and bent over to give her another kiss before sliding the mask in place.

He sat back up and vigorously rubbed his hands together. "Don't want to give her a chill, do we?" he said, glancing over his shoulder at me. Then he began to run his fingers over Elise's face, first tracing the perimeter of the sleep mask, then running down her cheeks and along her jaw line. Her breathing began to accelerate immediately.