A Night in New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next he moved up and delicately explored her ears, making her shiver. When his fingers began to explore her throat, she gave a little moan.

"You see how the loss of sight amplifies the sense of touch?" he asked quietly, continuing to caress her throat.

"Yes, yes," she said breathily.

Satisfied, he reached up to her hands, starting at the wrist and slowly dragged his fingers down her arm. When he reached her armpit, she gave a moan and arched her back a little, causing her breasts to rise. He repeated the process several times, going from one arm to the other, and each time she moaned louder when his fingers ran down into her armpit.

For the next iteration, he changed his position, standing beside the bed. He again traced down her arms, but this time his fingers slid past her armpits and across the flat of her chest below her breasts. I saw her legs quivering and shook my head in reluctant appreciation. This guy really knows how to turn on a woman!

Another pass, and this time Julian circled her breasts, never touching the slopes of her mounds. When he leaned forward to start a new repetition, I peered more closely and saw that her nipples were fully erect. She's dying for him to touch them, I thought. Sure enough, as his fingers made their descent, I heard her moaning, "Please, please, please."

This time he started at her armpits, dragging his fingers onto each breast, caressing the slope but avoiding the areolas, never touching her nipples. Elise raised her knees and arched her hips up, trying to coax the touch that she now craved so badly.

But Julian was not to be rushed. He continued to circle her breasts, stopping every now and then to manipulate the mounds, still avoiding her nipples. She began moaning continuously, and I could hardly believe the desperation in her voice.

He glanced over his shoulder and gave me a nod. When he turned back to her, I saw him grasp her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, squeeze them hard and then pull them toward the ceiling. Elise screamed, and I was alarmed. But then I saw her arch her torso upwards and remain that way for long seconds. When she finally collapsed on the bed, I watched her legs spasm uncontrollably in the aftershock of her orgasm. When Julian released her nipples, they sling-shotted back to stand out on her breasts, red and swollen.

I was stunned. My wife had just cum from breast stimulation alone! What's more, it had been a full-body screaming orgasm. I'd never seen anything like it.

Julian gave her a little while to recover. Then he instructed, "Elise, you may release the headboard and lower your arms." Once she'd done so, I noticed she had squeezed the railing so tightly that it took a while for the blood to flow back into her fingers.

Putting his arm under her shoulders, he helped her to a sitting position. "Keep the sleep mask on, and carefully swing your feet over the side of the bed. When you're ready, stand up."

When he was sure she was stable, Julian reached behind her and unfastened her skirt. With only a slight bit of encouragement from him, the fabric slid over her hips and pooled at her feet.

I gaped at her. Under her skirt Elise was wearing a black garter belt holding up black fishnet hose. Over the garter belt was a tiny g-string of the same design as the bra she'd had on. Damn, I wish she'd let me watch her get dressed! Damn, I want to fuck her so badly right now!

But it appeared that Julian felt the same way, and tonight he was going to get that privilege. He bent down and slid the g-string off her. He tossed it to me; it was soaking. She wants it so bad, I thought jealously, just not from me!

Leaving the garter belt and fishnets in place, he helped her to sit on the edge of the bed, then to flop backwards with her legs dangling over.

While she was getting settled, he quickly stripped himself. I noted that even in his haste he took the time to lay his clothes out carefully so they wouldn't wrinkle. I also noted that his cock was only average size, the same as mine. I felt a little better about that until I remembered how he'd already driven her crazy just with his fingers. He still hasn't fucked her! I thought, regretting my decision even more. But it was obvious that Elise was in some sort of sexual Nirvana. If I tried to stop things now, she'd never forgive me.

When he'd finished undressing, he knelt in front of her and began to run his fingers around her ankles, then over the straps of her high-heels and up her calves. Immediately she began moaning again. He lifted her feet up so they could rest on the edge of the bed and then resumed his attentions. Then he leaned down and blew, first on her thighs, then on her pussy. She began moaning louder. After that be began dragging his fingers lightly up and down her thighs, never reaching her pussy lips.

At one point he leaned back and I caught a glimpse of her clitoris. It was shocking to me to see how large and swollen it had become. Does it always do that and I've just been oblivious? I wondered. Whatever the case, I could only imagine how sensitive it must be.

By now she was pumping her hips up and down, crying and begging for his touch. He refused to do so -- he had his own timetable and would not alter it. Finally, after torturing her for long minutes, Julian abruptly stood up and moved between her thighs. She sensed his movement. Immediately she reached behind her knees and pulled her legs as wide open and far back as she could. There could be no doubt what she wanted.

He took his cock in his hand and moved it to her pussy lips. "Yes, yes, fuck me please, do it, do it!" she begged, but he still denied her. Instead he used his hand to guide the mushroom head all around her opening. At times he would dip his cock into her outer lips, only to pull it back out, driving her to despair.

When he tired of that, he began to tease her swollen clitoris with his cockhead. Her arousal instantly soared to a new level, and her hips began to pump again as she desperately tried to get her tormenter to penetrate her. While he provoked her, she begged, she implored, she threatened, until I grew fearful for her sanity.

He must have sensed she had reached the end of her endurance because, after one final long stroke over her clitoris, he suddenly plunged his cock into her as deep as it could go. She screamed so loud that I thought surely hotel security would respond. Then she convulsed into another body-shaking orgasm. It took her even longer to regain her senses this time.

Julian lay on top of her so still that I figured he must have cum too. Well, that was anticlimactic I thought.

I should have known better. When her quivering had almost stopped, Julian began to thrust into her again. Elise started to protest, and I almost chuckled. As I knew well, once she had cum she was too sensitive for anything more.

Again, I should have known better.

"Just let me rest," she begged, but Julian ignored her. Smoothly and steadily he slipped in and out of her, sometimes changing his angle of attack, sometimes moving her legs in different configurations.

To my surprise, I heard her catch her breath. "Oh, oh, I can feel it. What is happening? I've never... Oh! Oh, yes. Yes, like that, exactly like that. You're hitting me just right." Then she was humping him. He held himself still and she thrust up over and over again, trying to satisfy the desire he'd unleashed.

"Yes, yes, do it, do it, do it. More, give me more, give it to me, you bastard, take me, FUCK MEEEE!" And with that last obscene cry, she climaxed again, her body shuddering with more aftershocks as she came down.

Who is this woman? Counting that demonstration on the terrace, that makes four times she's cum tonight! I had no idea she could do that -- I wonder if she even knew?

While I was holding my little self-interrogation, Julian had lifted himself off of Elise, his cock emerging slick and, to my surprise, still fully erect. It must be the Cialis, I thought, and glanced down at myself. After watching the way my wife had responded, I was not surprised to find my own cock trying to break free from my pants. When I eased down my zipper, I found my underwear was soaked with precum. I popped my cock out through the fly to ease the pressure.

A grunt from the bed caught my attention, and I looked up to see Julian roll Elise onto her stomach and pull her closer to the edge of the bed. Now she was bent over with her feet on the floor. Before I could comprehend what was happening, he was back on her, lining up his cock and then plunging it straight into her.

"No, not again, please, no more," she begged, but Julian was not to be stopped. Like some feral animal he started pounding into her, driving her into the mattress with every stroke. It sounded like the wind was being knocked out of her every time he penetrated. "Ooof, ooof, ooof," she gasped, and I grew alarmed. She can't take that kind of treatment!

I jumped to my feet and ran to her side. "Do you want him to stop, Elise? Do you want 'avocado?' Just say it if it's too much."

Julian looked at me furiously and motioned me away, but I refused to go. I grabbed her arm to get her attention, and she turned her head in my direction. "Do you want me to make him stop, Elise? Just say the word!"

She just stared at me with glazed eyes until a particularly strong thrust from Julian drove her into the mattress and caused her eyes to close. She grunted and I shook her arm again. Her eyes popped open and flashed anger. "Sit down, Richard!" she ordered. "Don't you dare make him stop!" Then she began grunting again, longer and louder with every stroke. "Unh, unnh, uunnhh, uuunnnhhh!" Each time her grunt ended on a louder, higher pitch, and I suddenly realized she was headed for yet another orgasm. Chastened, I made my way back to the chair, wondering what she-demon had taken my wife's place.

As I sat down, I realized that Elise was not the only one making sounds: Julian was now grunting and cursing. At the same time his thrusts were growing longer, as though he was trying to drive his cock up into her throat. Just as Elise screamed at the top of her lungs, he gave a mighty roar and collapsed on her back.

It took several long minutes for him to regain his energy and get off the bed. When he did, he stalked over to me and gave me a venomous stare. "It appears you are ready to call a halt to our evening," he barked. "I warned you what would happen if you tried to interfere."

"No, no, please don't stop," came Elise's voice. "Richard didn't mean it, he was just worried about me." I was shocked, not only to hear her begging, but even more, to realize that she didn't want the night to be over.

Julian folded his arms and looked back at her. As hard as he'd ridden her and as tired as I knew she had to be, I still thought she looked sexy as hell. And it appeared Julian felt the same way -- I couldn't help notice that his cock was again erect. Damn that Cialis!

Now he began talking to her. "If we are to continue, I can't have Richard leaving the chair again. I'll have to bind him this time."

"That's not going to happen..." I started to say, but Elise cut me off, her voice urgent.

"Just do it, Richard. You promised me, you promised!"

Scowling, Julian went over to his valise and returned with a roll of duct tape. "Elise?" I whined, but she waved me off. Julian bent down and quickly taped my arms to the chair. My legs were next, and then he wrapped several plies around my chest, taping me to the back of the chair. I thought I might be able to stretch the tape enough to free my hands, but a few tries showed me otherwise. I wasn't going anywhere.

I couldn't read Julian's face as he surveyed his handywork. Abruptly he seemed to make a decision. He went back to his valise and returned a moment later. "Elise seemed to like the sleep mask a lot, Richard. Let's see if it enhances your experience." With that he slipped the mask over my head and everything went dark. I didn't like that, but there was nothing I could do about it.

"I think there's one more thing I need to do," Julian's voice startled me because it was right in my face. Suddenly a strip of duct tape was pressed over my mouth. The angry yells I made came out muffled and indecipherable.

I could hear the smugness in his voice. "I don't think he'll interrupt us any further, my dear. So let's carry on."

"God, Elise," I heard him say, "you are a sexy thing." There was a pause. "Now," he went on, "do you know what these are, my dear?"

I could hear the curiosity in her voice. "Those are padded handcuffs. What are you going to do with them?"

"Why put them on your wrists, of course," he replied, and I heard the click as they locked into place. "Now we have just two more things to do. First, let's put the sleep mask back on you. It seems to have slipped off earlier. Is that OK? You seemed to enjoy it earlier."

"Yes, that's fine." Was that excitement I heard?

"The second thing I need you to do is to stand up and walk over to your left. I'll guide you so you don't stumble."

I could hear feet shuffling, then another muted click.

"Oh!" Elise exclaimed.

Julian chuckled. "Since your husband can't see you, Elise, why don't you describe what's happening?"

She was hesitant now, uncertain. "I think I'm standing in the doorway to the closet. My hands are up in the air and I think the handcuffs are looped over some kind of luggage hook. I... I can't really move."

"That's right, my dear, you can't. That means it's time for Act 3 of tonight's little drama." With that I heard a loud slap, and Elise cried, "Oww, that hurt!"

Another whap followed, and she cried out again. It made no difference; the spanking continued. Soon Elise was sobbing, begging for Julian to stop, but her pleas were ignored.

I don't know how many times he spanked her, I only know that I struggled like a madman to no avail. Every slap hurt me twice as much as her because I hated myself for not being able to protect her.

But after a while, the slaps were not as loud as before, and Elise stopped sobbing. All I could hear now was "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Then that changed, and I heard "Oh, ohh, ohhh." Finally, the spanking stopped altogether.

"Tell your husband how you feel," Julian commanded.

"My bottom hurts so bad -- it feels like it's on fire," Elise said in a tearful voice.

"And what else?" he demanded.

"I don't know if I'll be able to sit down on the airplane tomorrow," she said pitifully.

"And what else?" he insisted.

There was a long pause. Then I heard the words that shocked me to the core. In a husky voice, Elise said, "And I'm more turned on right now than I've ever been in my life."

"Excellent!" came his baritone voice. "Now let's do something about that."

I hear feet shuffling again and then a gasp and a squeal came from Elise. "Oh, yes, I need it so bad, Julian. Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I wondered if I was hallucinating. How could my wife undergo such torture and be turned on? How could she beg her tormentor to fuck her? And how in the hell could she do it yet another time in this same crazy night?

While I was pondering these deep philosophical questions, I could hear the slap, slap of Julian's body colliding with my poor wife's reddened bottom. Despite the noise, I could also hear Elise pleading with him for more.

"Oh, yes, that's so good. Yes, I need it, I... wait, why did you stop? What are you doing back there? No, that's the wrong... No, you can't. I don't want that. I've never done it that way. Oww, you're hurting me! You're too big, you're going to split me in two. Stop, please, stop, oww, oww, oww!"

"There you go," Julian's voice came a minute later. "The head is in now, Elise, the worst is over. See, doesn't that feel better?"

"No, it's too big. It's filling me up inside, there's not enough room. Oh!"

"And that's all of it," he informed her. "You've taken the whole thing. You can relax now and start to enjoy it."

"Oh, easy, go slow. It's so much. I don't know if I can take it... I don't... Oh! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, what's happening to me? God, you're fucking my ass. It feels so strange, so different from my pussy."

"Do you like it?"

"God help me, I do!"

"And what happens if I rub you like this?" Julian demanded.

"My clit -- it's so sensitive. Easy, easy. Oh my god, what is going on? Oh! Oh, yes! Keep doing that, keep doing that. More, yes, more. Oh god, faster, faster, oh god, how can that be? I'm going to cum! You're fucking my ass and I'm going to cum, I'm going to... aaaahhhh!"

Elise's scream was echoed by Julian's roar, and I could only assume that both of them had once more reached the peak of Mount Orgasm. Humiliatingly, I realized that I had too. Without even touching my cock, I'd erupted all over myself. I didn't want to think about that.

After a while I heard sounds that made me think Julian had lifted Elise off the hook, removed her handcuffs and laid her on the bed. Then it was quiet, so quiet that my head sank down on my chest and I drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up, Richard, wake up. We have to get to the airport!"

Light flooded my eyes as Elise pulled off the sleep mask, and then I could see her working with a pair of scissors on the duct tape. Julian was nowhere around. I made grunting noises and she reached up to yank the tape off my mouth. After a few good curses, I began picking away at the duct tape on my other arm as she worked on my legs.

She'd already dressed and packed, and I was able to do the same pretty quickly. Then we hurried to the hotel lobby, settled our bill, caught a cab to Louis Armstrong and ran through the terminal. Mercifully, the TSA lines weren't too long, and we were just able to make our flight.

Once I was seated on the aisle and had caught my breath, I glanced over at Elise. She was shifting uncomfortably in her seat. Then it all came back to me. I leaned over. "About last night..."

She shook her head. "I can't talk about that now; it's still too raw to process. When we get home."

But when our flight arrived we had to get our car, drive home, shower, get something to eat and collapse in exhaustion. Then it was off to work the next day, followed by one thing after another. By the time we finally got to talk, it was several days later.

Already that night seemed more like a fever dream than a real event. Aside from some clothes that were quickly sent off to the cleaners, the only evidence I had that it had all happened was a business card I found in my suitcase. On it was an ornate capital J with a New Orleans phone number underneath. I chucked it in the trash can, and that was that.

That doesn't mean, however, that we forgot what had happened. Elise didn't want to talk too much about the night itself. I wasn't sure whether she was embarrassed about her actions or concerned about my feelings. But I do know that she was sweeter and more loving than ever before. Whether she was trying to make it up to me or just out of appreciation for the gift I'd given her I don't know. Ultimately, I decided not to think too hard about all that and just enjoy how good our lives together were.

In bed, we tried some of the things she experienced on that wild night. I was never able to make Elise come just by teasing her breasts, but she really enjoyed it when I kept her on edge for a long time. She also liked the sleep mask. Julian was right: blocking one sense heightens the others. Both of those became staples of our sex life.

One of the other "Julian" things we tried was anal. Elise didn't want me to feel left out after what she and Julian had done, so one night she offered to do it with me. I thought it was really hot, but Elise was only lukewarm. Perhaps it was not being forced to do it that lessened the experience for her. Whatever the case, we reserve that for special occasions like my birthday and our anniversary.