A Night in New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other big thing, of course, was spanking. I came home from work one evening to find Elise wearing one of my dress shirts and a pair of diaphanous panties. "I've been a bad girl," she told me. "I think I need a spanking."

I dutifully draped her over my lap and gave her a serious swat on one side of her shapely ass. Her cry was immediate and heartfelt. My second swat to the other buttock was met with a similar response. But when I raised my hand again, I had to stop.

"I'm sorry, babe, I just can't do it. All my life I've been taught never to hit a woman, and you're the woman I care about most in this world. I just don't have it in me to hit you, even though you want it and even though it's in fun."

She sat up, grabbed my head and kissed me. "How could I ever be upset with a husband like that?" she asked. She led me to the bedroom and, after a lengthy and teasing session of 69, we made passionate love.

There was one more incident that came out of New Orleans. I was at work when Elise called to tell me we were invited to a small gathering for dinner at a colleague's apartment that night. When I grumbled about it, she told me, "I know it's a spur-of-the-moment thing, but I really feel we need to go. Also, I have to work late this afternoon, so we'll have to go separately. I'll text you the address and meet you there."

"Do I know any of these people?"

"Not well," she admitted, "but it's important to me, so please make an effort."

I sighed and agreed. When I got home, I grabbed a quick shower, changed into fresh clothes and got back in my car. Then I checked my phone and found a text Elise had sent me with the address. In a short while, I pulled up in front of a large apartment complex. When I rang the doorbell, a feminine voice yelled, "Come on in."

The door was unlocked, and when I stepped inside, there was Susan, Elise's assistant, wearing a long robe. No one else was around.

"Um. what's going on, Susan?"

She blushed and looked down at the floor. "Elise set this up. I'm your New Orleans make-up date -- if you want me." Then she untied the sash of her robe and let it fall to the floor. My jaw also hit the floor when I saw what she was wearing: a lacey black bra and matching g-string over a garter belt holding up black fishnet stockings. She looked down at herself. "I hope this is OK. Elise suggested it."

"Oh, it is way more than just OK," I replied.

"Good," she said, and held out her arms to me.

With a silent "thank you" to Elise, I strode over to Susan and pulled her to me. In no time we were back in her bedroom, where we attacked each other lustily. I can't say for certain that Susan enjoyed herself as much as I did, but the cries she made suggested she did. What I do know is that after we'd recovered a little, she attacked me again for another round.

As we were resting later, my phone beeped with a text message. When I checked, the message was from Elise: "Hope you two have fun. See you in the morning."

Susan fed me a late dinner, and afterwards told me she'd had a thing for me ever since she'd first met me. "I know you love Elise," she explained, "and I'm not trying to steal you away. But at least I got to find out why your wife always comes to work with a smile on her face."

Then she gave me a sly look. "But if you still have any gas left in the tank, I'd like to take you for another test drive, just to be sure."

I gladly agreed, and after a bout of slow, sensual sex, we fell asleep together.

When I woke up, the sun was in my eyes and a delightful sensation was stimulating me below my waistline. I looked down to see Susan's head bobbing up and down on my cock. I didn't want to stop, but I felt obligated to warn this incredible young woman. "I love this, but aren't you going to be late for work?"

She lifted her head to look at me. "I think Elise will understand," she grinned. Then she crawled up my torso and proceeded to slip herself down onto my now throbbing cock. What a great way to start the day!

I didn't see Elise until that evening. When she met me at the door, she had a smug smile on her face. "I had a chance to talk to Susan today. You'll be pleased to know that you lived up to all the bragging I've been doing about you."

I hugged her, then leaned back and shook my head. "That was quite a surprise -- I really didn't expect that."

She kissed me again. "I told you I'd do that. Anyway, I think we're even now."

"I have to agree: we're even."

Our lives went on without incident for the next six months or so, until the night Elise told me she wanted to take another long weekend. "I think I'd like to go back and explore some more of New Orleans," she said, not quite making eye contact with me.

I wasn't surprised. I'd found a business card with the letter "J" in her purse when I'd been looking for a postage stamp a few days earlier. In any case, I didn't object. I figured that if she really liked what Julian could do for her, it was better for her to get it from him than be tempted to look elsewhere.

But this time I won't be going with Elise. While she's in New Orleans, I'll be spending the weekend here with Susan. She told me she has some new lingerie she can't wait for me to see. And I'll be ready for her as well. I've bought a sleep mask and a pair of padded handcuffs to try out. I can't wait!