A Night in NOLA (w/ a Drunk Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I came down a bit from my first two orgasms, I decided that it would only be polite to reciprocate. I had always wondered how this would be but didn't think it would actually happen in my lifetime. I slid down Chanti's petite body and started exploring her pussy with my own mouth. It was so incredibly soft, without a trace of hair, like mine. She had one of those pussies where the delicate inner lips poked out just the right amount that it looked like a blossoming flower. She was pink and soft and very wet. I was worried about what the taste would be like, but I was lucky to find that it was very sweet. Wow, I could learn to really love this!

I worked at her pussy while my hands roamed her lovely body. She soon started breathing hard and then panting. She came, but not very hard, so I kept at it and did everything I could think of that I like to have done to me. She started grabbing and pulling my hair and moaning. It was so cool that I was making her do that - being an older woman and inexperienced and all. Not only did I feel like I belonged there, but I felt like I was in control.

Pretty soon, Chanti started making moaning noises and rocking. I wiggled my tongue in and around her and kept sucking. All of a sudden she clenched and a flood of sweetness filled my mouth. Wow!

I still couldn't believe this was happening!

I rolled away from Chanti's glistening pussy and lay my head against her thigh. Then I heard the unexpected: Applause. The guys had been watching intently and apparently enjoyed the show.

I, being me, was embarrassed, but Chanti was unruffled. "Knock it off, assholes. You're taking me out of my moment." She reached down and stroked my hair. Heaven.

Chanti stretched her arms and said, "I need something." The guys perked up and looked at her questioningly, and hopefully.

"Starbursts. I need Starbursts. Pot makes my mouth dry."

Nobody said anything. Lance just shrugged. James was just sitting with his eyes closed, oblivious to everything.

"I'll go," Drew volunteered. "But I don't have any money."

"You are the best, Drew." Chanti said. "Your reward will be waiting for you when you get back."

"Then I'm going, too." Lance said.

Without moving from my comfortable position between Chanti's legs, I lifted my arm up and pointed to the dresser. "If you take the cover off my phone, there should be a $50 bill in there. Take that. And 'Yes' on the Starbursts."

Chanti added. "And bring whatever else looks good."

"Yes, Ma'am. C'mon Lance. The Queen has spoken."

Lance groaned and extricated himself from his spot on the bed and grabbed his shoes. "Be right back. James? Are you coming?" He didn't speak or move. "I guess that's a no."

"Thank you, guys." Chanti said, "And take your time." I couldn't see her face, but the tone of her voice was wicked. The second I heard the door click behind them, I felt her fingers tangle in my hair and pulled me up towards her.

I crawled up alongside Chanti and nestled against her breast and shoulder, like Aiden had to me done a million times. I understood now why he liked it. It felt soft, warm and sexy.

We lay there, relaxing, with Chanti lightly scratching my back with her fingernails, as I indulged my fascination the delicate feel of her skin, her breasts and her nipples. My head was a little swimmy, but I think it was more from the intimacy than the pot or alcohol.

Chanti broke the silence. "So, I take it this is not new for you."

"What do you mean?"

"You seem to know your way around a woman."

I was surprised, but flattered. "To be honest, I don't. I have had a lot more experience on the receiving end than the giving end. I just try to do what I know I like."

"Hmm. Not completely buying that. Spill."

I smiled, and looked up at her. "OK, I have had a couple 'encounters' in the past."

"Do tell!"

"Oh, it's nothing much. Way back in my college days, I might have played around with my roommate a few times, but it's pretty fuzzy - there was a lot of alcohol involved."

"Ah, college and alcohol. Sounds familiar. Well, I'm flattered that I get to be the one to...shall we say...expand your horizons." Chanti winked, so freaking cute.

"I do have a question for you."

"Shoot, "she said.

"What did you whisper to my husband earlier?"

Chanti grinned. "You really want to know?"

"I'm not sure - do I?"

"I told him to have a nice nap while I fuck the hell out of his wife."

With that, she gently pushed me off her shoulder and onto my back, and lithely swung her leg up and over me, facing the headboard. Directly above me I saw her glistening pussy. It looked a little different that before. It was brighter pink and the lips were protruding more than before. She was still turned on and ready to keep going.

So was I.

She slowly lowered herself - too slowly. I tilted my head up to touch her with my tongue, but she pulled back away. Tease. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto my face.

I gently sucked one of her lips into my mouth, then the other. I was fascinated by the smooth texture, and how they could be so delicate but firm at the same time. As I sucked on her lips, I would dart my tongue out and touch her clit. I was taking my time, knowing that this was a rare experience.

Chanti, however, was more impatient than that. She just dropped down on my face and started to move. It was hot. For years Aiden has told me that I have a lesbian tongue - apparently he was right.

I pushed my tongue as far up into her as I could, then slowly drew it out and swiped across her clit, then did it again. Chanti was digging it.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "Fuck me with that tongue, it's exquisite."

So, I did. I reached as deeply as I could. In and out, in and out. I reached my hands up and grabbed her ass and scratched and squeezed it. This seemed to amp her up. She began grinding down on my mouth, and literally riding my tongue. It was turning me on. I could feel myself getting wet, and the butterflies returned.

As I sucked and licked, Chanti began to drip with a creamy wetness. I guess it is what Aiden would call "Katie Cream." It was slippery, creamy and tasted familiar, yet different.

Suddenly Chanti moaned "Oh fuck, Katie." Her body went rigid and she began trembling and cumming on my face. She came hard, and loudly. It was so cool. I felt victorious.

As she began to come down, I resumed licking her clit and took her right back to her orgasmic state. After her second massive orgasm, she begged, "Stop, stop! I gotta take a break!"

She climbed off my face and flopped down on the bed next to me. She looked over at me with her sparkling eyes and grinned. "That was un-fucking-believable. Thank you so much." She snuggled up to my breast and shoulder and I understood how nice it felt to be on that side as well.

Chanti teased my nipple with her tongue. "I'm sorry If I went a bit crazy on you. Are you OK?"

"I'm great," I said. "That was truly a beautiful thing."

"Yes. Yes, it was. But, your face looks like a glazed donut."

"Haha! I love donuts."

"Me too," Chant said as she climbed up and started cleaning her cum off my face with tender licks. She would occasionally kiss me and let me taste her. Kissing a woman is so different than kissing a man. Not only are they softer and smoother, but there is also something about how delicate and sensual it feels that took my breath away. Sure, I love kissing men, and the coarseness of some scruff is sexy, but this was just as good - maybe better.

The pot and passion left me unfiltered. "Have you made love to all three of these guys?"

Chanti laughed, "Love? Nah. I've fucked two of them, but we are mostly good friends, with occasional benefits - if I really need it."

"And they are okay with that?"

"Yes. We all date other people occasionally, but with med school we are all so busy that it isn't realistic to maintain a good relationship - and we don't want to blow up our friendships. We keep it casual. But I do love these guys."

"Are you more gay or straight?"

"Hmm. Good question. I don't really know the answer. I do know that I like both. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all," I whispered. "I kinda get that now. But I gotta ask, which guy hasn't had the pleasure..."

"Oh, that would be James."

"Why not? Is it because of you - or him?"

"Both! Honestly, I gave him a go one time, and one time only. I'm tiny, right? Well, he is way too big for me. I knew in about 30 seconds it was never gonna happen."

We kissed a little more, but my mind was racing. "I have a question, and I don't mean to put you win an uncomfortable spot..."

"Go on."

"Okay. Why are you here, with us, I mean me? You guys are young, incredibly hot, and here you are with..."

Chanti stopped me with a kiss. She pulled back so I could see her eyes. "Look. I know it might seem weird to you, but I've been around enough to know that young people don't always know what they are doing, and they always seem to create baggage. I don't have time or the emotional bandwidth for that right now. With you, I know there won't be any baggage, and you have already proven my point that experience counts between the sheets."

I thought about that for a minute and decide to accept what she said at face value. I mean, no one is forcing them to be here. It's their choice, and I might as well enjoy it.

"Did that make sense?"

"It did. Thank you."

"And somehow, I feel safe with you. You know, secure." Chanti kissed me once and nestled up against my ear. "Since I got rid of the guys, I have a treat for you."

I was instantly curious. "What kind of treat?"

"Take a couple puffs, and I'll show you."

I fumbled for the vape pen and took a couple hits.

"Let's give that a minute to kick in, and I can catch my breath." Chanti nestled back down against my breast.

My mind was all over the place. Thinking about what was happening; what might be coming; amazed by how much I was enjoying myself; wondering how Aiden is going to react when he finally stumbles in; curious about James' cock. I knew one thing for sure: I needed to have more than two orgasms. Lots more.

As if she were reading my mind, Chanti sat up and ruffled her hair. She was so freaking cute. "Ready?"

"I, I guess so."

She held out her hand. "Come with me."

I climbed off the bed with her still holding my hand. She led me around the bed to where James was still sitting, unresponsive, in his underwear.

"Check this out," Chanti said. We knelt in front of the chair, and then she reached up and pulled down the front of James' underwear. He didn't move.

She grabbed his dick and held it out for me to see. Even flaccid it was huge. Definitely the biggest I'd ever seen. Chanti looked at my expression and laughed. "You should see it hard."

"I'd love to!"

Chanti started stroking his dick, then asked me if I wanted a turn. Of course I did. I took it in my hand and was surprised by the weight of it, and how black it was. I felt it twitch in my hand, and it started to thicken.

"Looks like somebody is just pretending to be asleep." Chanti said in a very flirty voice.

"Asleep? No. Stoned, very." James mumbled. "But I'm totally down with being used." His eyes stayed shut, but now he was grinning - and growing.

I am a terrible judge of measurements. All I can say is that James was huge. Strangely, I was not intimidated by it at all. Fully hard, he seemed to be almost the exact same size as my largest toy at home, that I call "Jamie" - and I know how much I like that. Okay, maybe he was a little bit bigger.

"How does he measure up?" Chanti pressed?

"I've never seen one like this in real life - only porn. It's amazing."

"James? Are you okay with Katie taking advantage of you?" He didn't say anything - just gave a thumbs up and smiled that smile.

I fondled and licked his cock, and it responded to my touch and tongue. As it hardened, I was able to wrap both hands around the shaft, without the tips of my fingers touching. It was bigger than my Jamie dildo. The butterflies resumed their flutter.

As I licked him, the shiny black cock looked unreal - like a shiny black sex toy. It was weird to think that it was actually attached to a man. I took the head in my mouth - it barely fit. I tried to take him deeper, but it was slow going as I have a small mouth. Chanti was kneeling next to me, rubbing my back and butt and coaching me. She offered me a sip of something alcoholic.

"Wet your mouth and relax your jaw, and let it slide on in."

I followed her instructions and was able to get the entire head in my mouth, and maybe an inch of his shaft. I wanted more. I knew I could do better - I'd never told Aiden, but I had practiced on my "Jamie," every now-and-again out of curiosity, and fantasy...

I took him deeper, then came up for air, and went right back down. James moaned, the first sound I heard from him. It motivated me. I relaxed my jaw and took him a few inches deeper. It wasn't long before he hit the back of my throat, but I knew that was as far as things would go.

"Do you wanna try riding him?" Chanti asked, while James gave another silent "thumbs up."

I pulled back. Chanti saw my hesitancy. "No pressure - just thought you might like it."

"Oh, it's not that! I'm curious and turned on, but..." My voice trailed off.

"Is it about Aiden?"

"Some, but I'm pretty sure he would love it if I did, but I have only fucked one guy in my entire life. Even considering doing it with a stranger is way outside my - I don't know - comfort zone?"

"I totally get that. I don't know if it makes any difference, but we are all clean. Being in med school, we don't have much time to fuck around - it's not at all like Grey's Anatomy. But one of the benefits is we can test ourselves anytime we feel like it. I know, 100%, that we are all clean, if that's a concern."

I was a little embarrassed to realize that I hadn't even thought about that. It was about that time that the most recent puffs started kicking in, and my morality seemed to fade further into the back of my mind.

"I have an idea. What if I help you two get started, then I will go see what I can do to your husband so that he can't possibly get jealous or angry when he finds out."

"Yes. That's a great idea."

"Yes?"

James opened his eyes.

Chanti grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bed. "James, get up here with that dick of yours, and treat my friend right."

James unfolded himself from the chair. He was tall and lean. He stripped off his clothes and climbed onto the bed. He still had a semi-boner from my sucking. It wasn't as intimidating, but I knew it would be.

I laid on my back, nervous.

"Oh, no. Not on your back." Chanti said, "Katie, I really think you need to be in control. James, lie down." He did what he was told and stretched out on his back in the middle of the bed, his semi-erection standing up.

Chanti climbed off the bed and went in the bathroom and returned with a bottle of our lube that she had found. "This is what you call a "very essential oil."

We both laughed, as she squirted some lube into my hand, and hers. I reached over and started rubbing James' cock with it. The larger and shinier it got, the more it looked like it was made of black leather. Unreal. I was finding it hard to breath.

As I was prepping James, I felt a soft touch to my pussy. Chanti was gently applying lube to me with her soft, delicate hand. It felt wonderful, and I didn't want her to stop.

"What position do you recommend?"

"Oh, definitely reverse cowgirl. It will be easier."

I straddled James as Chanti grabbed his cock and guided it to my wet pussy. She rubbed the spongy head against my clit, almost making me cum again. I was desperate to cum. I had only had two orgasms, and that is not me. Not at all.

As I lowered myself down, I could feel him begin to spread my lips. I felt the swollen head begin to enter me. So far, so good. I dropped down a little about more and waited to adjust. It was big. Definitely bigger than my dildo, but it felt doable.

Chanti was coaching. "Take your time, you got this!"

I dropped down another inch, and it became clear to me that I could handle his girth. And it felt amazing. I dropped down another couple inches and his cock pressed against my g-spot. I started to shake as an orgasm raced through my body.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. Somehow the orgasm opened me up more and I slid down further. I had no idea how much more there was, but I already felt full up.

"Oh my God! You are almost there." Chanti sounded surprised. James gasped.

I threw all caution to the wind and let myself drop. I felt his cock thrust up inside me - all the way up inside me. I knew he bottomed out when I felt his cock smash into my cervix. But I didn't care. I was coming again.

"Lift up." Chanti ordered. I did. "Now drop back down." I did. Another orgasm ripped through me. I don't know how much of this I could take, but I was eager to find out.

I continued sliding up and down, and cumming, when something changed. I looked down to see Chanti had reached over and was stroking my clit with her fingers. Between the fullness inside, and the delicate strumming of her fingers, I was out of my head, completely immersed in what Aiden calls "Katieland."

I have no idea how many times I came before I felt James' legs stiffen. He began to grunt and thrust up into me even, and I knew he was cumming inside me. It was glorious and wicked. This was the first time a man, other than my husband, had ever cum inside me. The wickedness made it even hotter.

I pulled myself off James and fell back on the bed, gasping. Chanti was grinning and hovered over me and whispered, "Was that as amazing as it looked? You looked like a porn star."

"Yeah, it was incredible," I panted. She fell back along side me, with James on the my other side. "Thank you, James."

"Holy shit." James spoke! "Can I come home with you?"

We laughed and laid together quietly for a little time. Resting up.

After a few minutes, Chanti rolled to face me and started stroking my skin with her fingernails. I was still pretty revved up from my flurry of orgasms from fucking James. Her touch on my skin was almost getting me off again. I could tell by the sly grin that she was enjoying her control over me.

"I wanna try something, if that's okay." She kissed my neck as her fingers trailed down to my pussy. Without thinking, I spread my legs to give her access. She started stroking me and it made me shiver. Then she inserted two fingers inside my slipperiness, then three. I turned to look at her and she smiled and slid further down my body.

I felt her spread me wider, then even wider. I lifted my head to watch as her thumb joined her fingers and slid inside me. I gasped - her whole hand popped inside me. My body convulsed.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes," I gasped. "What are you doing?" I asked, even though I knew.

"I noticed that James dick is actually bigger around than my arm, so I wanted to try something I've only seen in porn. So sexy."

I closed my eyes and focused on the feelings. Chanti slowly stroked her hand deeper into me, then almost withdrew. I was out of my head. Then, I could feel her open and close her hand, rubbing her fingertips against the rough inside wall of my pussy.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned. Then more urgently, "I'm gonna cum! Stop! Grab a towel."

Chanti paused while James - surprisingly - jumped into action and brought a stack of towels back from the bathroom and tossed one to me. Chanti took it with her free hand and put it between my legs.

"Good," I sighed.

Chanti began flexing her hand inside me. Every time she opened her hand, it rubbed against my g-spot, causing me to shudder. I could feel the tension building inside me. She began pushing deeper, then pulling back, gently pumping while rubbing my clit with her other hand. That, along with the fingers on my g-spot, were driving me crazy. I knew I was close to losing control.