A Night in NOLA (w/ a Drunk Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, my orgasm hit me like a freight train. My body convulsed and I arched my back, straining upwards. My cum burst out of me, spraying into the air. Chanti gasped and quickly pulled the towel up to catch it. But I wasn't done. I came again and again, each time squirting more and more. I think I screamed.

I was too overcome to be worried or even embarrassed - I just went with it. It was probably the hardest I've ever cum in my life - and that is saying something.

Chanti stopped, but left her hand inside me. She gently asked, "More?"

"No, please..." was all I could manage. I reached down and grabbed Chanti's arm and held it so that she would stop. She understood and gently began to withdraw her hand. As the largest part began to stretch me on its way out, I came one last time.

James and Chanti broke out in laughter. "That was amazing!" "You are unreal!"

I laughed as I wiped the tears from my face.

We rested a bit. Chanti expressed concern that the guys weren't back yet, and suddenly I remembered that I actually had a husband, and he was in the next room.

"What about Aiden?"

"Oh, man, I'm sorry - I was too taken with you, and forgot. She winked and said, "I'll check on him."

She climbed off the bed, taking the wet towel with her and went into the bathroom where I heard the shower turn on. I realized she was probably washing me off of her. Oops! She came out, her moist skin glistening. She blew me a kiss and went into the next room, closing the door behind her. Aiden was definitely in for the surprise of his life.

I was lying on my back on the bed, thinking, when James passed me the vape pen. "Round 2?" He turned sideways on the bed.

I looked down and saw that James erection was back at full staff. I guess he enjoyed making a mess as much as I did. Yeah, I was a little embarrassed now that I had come down, but also proud of myself - especially for being able to take his cock.

"Give me a second." I puffed the vape a couple times and closed my eyes. I still didn't dare have James control things, so I took a breath and climbed back on top of him, straight cowgirl. I was so wet - and used - that sliding onto him was much easier than the first time, but it still felt great. After I was inside, I laid down on his chest.

"Can I just lay here for a sec?"

"Of course. Whatever you want. You've earned it."

I relaxed and enjoyed the sense of fullness inside me. I had gotten to the point where my brain was pretty much turned off, allowing the feelings to dominate me. I focused on the sensations as James made slow movements inside me. I appreciated how gently he was treating me, considering the size of his remarkable cock.

It was then that I heard a click and the front door open. The guys were back. I moved to get up, but James wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. "Stay here." I complied.

I heard Drew's voice from the other room, "Well, what have we heeeere?"

Chanti's voice from the next room was serious, "Go away, Drew, but leave the Starbursts."

Nobody else spoke, but I glanced over long enough to see our door open and could sense that the Drew and Lance came into the room. I stayed still and kept my eyes closed.

My eyes flashed open. One of the guys was touching my other opening, and I could feel the coolness of lube as a finger penetrated me. I was conflicted and started to resist, but James still held me close, and, dammit, it felt really good.

After a minute or two of finger play, I felt someone climb on the edge of the bed. This couldn't be happening - could it? I felt some light pressure against my backdoor, then a little more. I surrendered to the decision to go with it, and relaxed. (Besides, I adore having my ass fucked, but I would never tell anyone that.)

I felt the head of a cock pop past my ring and stop. He gently rubbed my ass and waited. I still didn't know which guy it was, nor did I care. I was grateful that he was more Aiden's size and not James'.

The pressure resumed, and, I gotta admit, it felt downright dirty as he penetrated me. Together with James filling my pussy, I was completely filled, and mentally blown. They started taking turns drawing in and out, alternating in a seductive rhythm. It felt amazing and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

After a couple of minutes, I got to that point where I was experiencing a perpetual orgasm. I just let go and went with it, my eyes closed, my body undulating with contractions and spasms. They guys were gentle, but from the sounds they were making, they were loving it.

I felt some movement and looked up. Lance was on his knees in front of me, pointing his dick at my face. That meant Drew was in my ass. I opened up my mouth and took him in. What else was I to do? I let the motion of the fucking do the work. It was hard to tell how big he was, as he wasn't completely hard. Alcohol? Probably.

I fell into what felt like a very natural rhythm. Not that there was anything natural about being triple-teamed by a bunch of college boys.

So much of what happened from that point on is foggy. I don't know if my brain could no longer process it, or if I passed out. Either way, I don't remember much.

I do remember a couple of things:

At one point I heard voices and looked towards the door to see Aiden and Chanti standing together, both nude, watching us, with Chanti holding Aiden's dick, and Aiden holding his phone, filming me. He told me later that I only said two things to him, between moans: "Hi honey. Did you have a good nap?"

"Oh yeah, I'm good. Really good," He replied.

He claims that I then said this, but I have absolutely no recollection of it: "If you can find an empty hole, feel free to join in," then I went back to sucking Lance off. (I'm such a whore.)

I don't know how long Aiden and Chanti watched, but I know having them as an audience turned me on and took things up a notch, which I didn't consider possible.

A lot of what happened was pretty fuzzy. I do remember that at some point Lance managed to come in my mouth. Tasted familiar, but different. His dick was replaced by Chanti's soft lips. As she kissed me I tasted a strawberry Starburst.

"I want one!" I moaned into Chanti's mouth.

"One what?"

"A Starburst."

Chanti pressed her soft lips against mine and I felt her tongue sliding into my mouth. I sucked the sweet taste while the boys continued pounding me. A moment later Chanti pushed the strawberry Starburst into my mouth, pulled back and smiled at me. "Having fun?"

"I'm in heaven," I moaned. I returned to kissing her and slid the Starburst back into her mouth. "I like it better this way." Kissing her strawberry-flavored mouth and sucking on her strawberry tongue brought everything to a higher level.

I was oblivious to how long this went on, how many times I was fucked, how many times those guys came inside me, how much cum I swallowed, or how many orgasms I had. I just know that they were impressed by my endurance. Me, not so much - all those years playing and learning turned out to be very useful. I was deeply immersed in Katieland, and content to stay there.

There was sunlight in the room when I woke up. I was on my side, with Chanti nestled up against me. I could feel the warmth of her breath on my neck and the softness of her breasts against mine. I could feel Aiden snuggled up behind me, and his arm underneath my head. It felt like home, but better.

I carefully lifted my head and looked around. It was almost noon, and the other three guys were nowhere to be seen. Chanti stirred and opened her eyes, reached up and stroked my cheek with her delicate hand - a hand than had been inside my body!

"Are you okay?"

"I'm dead." I groaned.

"Well, you definitely earned it."

"Where are the guys?"

"They had class this morning. I ditched. Wasn't ready to let go."

"Hey," I said sternly, "You owe me some Starbursts." Chanti laughed.

I caressed her hair, dropped my head back down on the pillow and fell back to sleep.

------

About nine months later, I was home watering the flowers in the courtyard, wearing my swimsuit coverup, when I hear a vaguely familiar voice. "Hi Katie!"

I turned and looked to see a petite woman with short red hair, wearing blue doctor scrubs. She had a lanyard with a name tag around her neck. It took me a minute, but the green eyes brought the memories flooding back. The butterflies woke up.

"Chanti? What? How? What are you doing here?" I stumbled.

"I hope you don't mind me dropping by uninvited."

"Oh no! It's great, come in. I'm so glad to see you. Sorry if I was weird. The red hair and the scrubs threw me off."

"It's fine! Yeah, the hair - I thought I needed a change for my next step. Besides, I wasn't sure if you would remember me from New Orleans."

"Yeah right - like I would ever forget that night?" Inside I was freaking out. "And I love the new hair color. With your green eyes, you look amazing."

I didn't say it, but seeing her fully dressed in unflattering scrubs was strange. I wasn't used to seeing her dressed. Nevertheless, the butterflies were back in force.

We went into the living room and Chanti walked over to our family portrait. "Whoa! Are all these yours?"

"All mine. Five kids and a handful of grandkids."

"That's a lot of kids! I never would have guessed! I mean, I saw some battle scars, but..." She stopped mid-sentence, smiled and sat down on the couch. "Nice place!"

"Thanks. Sorry I'm such a mess, I just got out of the pool... " I said. "Oh, Aiden's working, but I'm sure he'd want to see you. I'll let him know you are here - he won't believe me." I typed a text, but decided not to press "send."

"Now what are you doing here in Arizona?" I asked.

She held up her hand, "First, you're not a mess." Then continued, "Well, I am doing a residency at the Anderson Cancer Center, just down the street. I'm here for a year."

"When did you get here?"

"Just a couple days ago. Today was my first rotation, and I thought I come by and see you guys."

This was kind of an unreal experience, because so much of our original meeting seemed dreamlike in retrospect, but this was very real - and I wasn't high.

"Where are you staying? I asked.

"Right now I'm staying at the Hampton Inn across the street from the hospital, at least until I can find roommates and an apartment that I can afford." She rolled her eyes as she ran those amazing fingers through her short, red hair. "I don't know how people can even afford to live here."

And then I had a most incredible, wicked idea...

THE END?