A Night in NYC

Story Info
Best Friends of 20 years cross boundaries for the first time.
926 words
3.89
9.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a true story. This is my fantasy of how I would have wanted to night to end.

We had been friends for almost 20 years. I was traveling to New York for a work event and asked if you wanted to come- we'd always joked about having a fun weekend in NYC together. I was equally surprised and excited when you bought your plane ticket and agreed to meet me there.

I hadn't seen you in person for almost two years even though we talked almost weekly on the phone. Coming up the escalator at the airport, I noticed you had cut your hair and it suited you. Over 6ft tall and fit from climbing and hiking, you looked hot. I forgot how much I laughed when I was around you; we had the best day exploring New York and catching up. You helped that night with my event and I was so grateful you were there. After the event had wrapped, I was relieved it went so well, and let loose. Champagne was flowing, and we bar hopped until we ended up at a gay bar where we danced all night until we were exhausted and decided to call it a night.

As we came back to the hotel, both stumbling slightly from the alcohol we'd consumed and the adrenaline of being in New York together, we entered the room and I starting taking my clothes off to get into bed. It wasn't my intention at the time to be sexual in any way. I felt comfortable with you. Safe. Looking back now I can say that we both always wanted something to happen but never crossed that line for fear of losing the friendship we had built over the years.

As I was attempting to unclasp my bra with intoxicated fingers, you came up behind me to ask if I needed help. Just the touch of your hands on my back gave me goosebumps. Was I getting turned on? You were a friend. My best friend. But as you unhooked my bra and it slid off my body, I was already getting wet. I turned around to face you, now completely naked except for my panties, and the look in your eyes confirmed you felt the same way.

Neither one of us said anything as you starting touching each of my breasts with your hands, taking each one into your mouth, pulling and biting on my nipples. I could see your cock bulging through your pants, confirming you were just as turned on as I was. You pulled your shirt over your head as I pulled your pants and boxers down, stopping to taste your rock hard cock. Starting at the tip, I slowly sucked until I could hear you moaning. You wanted more. I took your entire cock in my mouth tracing my tongue up and down as I continued sucking. I wrapped both hands around your hips grabbing your ass as I pushed you deeper into my mouth. You grabbed a handful of my thick blonde hair and pulled it back and forth forcing my mouth to go up and down your cock. Just as you were on the edge of exploding into my mouth, I worked my way back up your body until we were face to face, inches away from kissing. I could feel your breath on my lips.

"Are you sure about this" you whispered. "Yes. Now shut the fuck up"

Why had we waited so long to do this? The connection was undeniable. Your lips on mine felt like it was the only place they belonged. As you pulled my panties down with your fingers, you stopped just long enough to touch my clit. Gentle and then fast, I had my first orgasm, your finger on my clit, my lips on yours. We both smiled and looked at each other, my eyes begging you for more.

With my panties completely off, and my cunt dripping wet, you pushed me back on the bed, pressing my legs apart with such ease, as if you'd be preparing for this moment our entire friendship. Kissing the inside of my thighs, my back arched as if to say I was ready for more. You slowly slid your tongue in and out of my cunt, teasing me, pushing me just to the edge of orgasm without fully releasing. With your tongue deep inside me, you slipped one finger in and out of my cunt alternating between fast and slow, finally putting me over the edge, giving you the taste you'd been waiting for.

I pushed you back on the bed, and climbed on top of you, slowly sliding all the way down your dick, sliding up and down slowly until you couldn't take it anymore. You pulled my face back down to you, with you inside me, kissing me harder, hungrier. You sat up, with my legs wrapped around your waist, your cock hitting my G spot perfectly. We both watched as your hard cock slid in an out of my cunt, which was now completely covered in my cum.

I grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled your face close to mine. "Fill me" I whispered in your ear. You had been waiting for those words, as I immediately felt you explode inside me and I collapsed on top of you back on the bed.

"Ready to take a shower and clean up?" I asked.

We both smiled at each other, knowing exactly what would happen next.