A Night in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"Baby, that was good, so fucking good," she said between kisses that went on and on.

It seemed like she would never stop, even as their bodies cooled. Finally, the intensity of her kisses began to lessen, and then their frequency, until at last she released her hold on Claire.

They laid there for a time, catching their breath and regaining strength. For how long, neither was fully sure, but somewhere between the motions of the hands of the clock on the wall they found themselves again caressing each other's bodies.

Caresses that increased in intensity, centered around the motion of their pussies as they began to grind against each other. As they did, Adrianna managed to guide Claire's breasts again to her mouth where she eagerly sucked on them, the rich wetness of her mouth alternating with the strength of her hands against the rounded orbs. She moved back and forth between them, even as Claire moved faster and harder against her.

It went on and on until they shared an orgasm, a tiny one to be sure, but one that made them only eager for more. Claire again moved between Adrianna's legs and building on the echo of the last, delivered a third and final climax. One that left both of them drained and, with Adrianna's arms wrapped around Claire, they drifted off into the sleep of the contented.

-=-=-=-

Claire awoke with the classic tune, 'Girls Just Want To Have Fun' in her head and her first thought was that it seemed quite appropriate. It took her a few more seconds to realize that it wasn't part of a dream, but rather the ringtone on Adrianna's phone, sitting on the night table just a half foot from the bed. She felt the younger woman's hand release its hold on her breast, where it had come to rest as they'd fallen asleep, and then her body shift as she pulled away to answer the call.

Following her lead a few breaths later, Claire lifted herself up as well, resting her back against the headboard. Admiring eyes took in the naked beauty just a foot or so away, the memory of their adventure filling her with pleasing warmth. So much so that it took her another few moments to understand the conversation she was having.

"No, it's none of your business who I went home with last night," Adrianna said to the voice on the other end of the phone.

Claire understood that the idea that Adrianna might have gone home alone hadn't even been a consideration for whoever she was speaking to. It was a given that she had spent the night with someone. During their conversation at the coffee shop, the younger woman had made so secret of the fact that she was more into dating than relationships, and Claire had no problem with that. And after all, hadn't she gone out with Judy last night with the thought of her getting laid a possibility? It wasn't like she had expected to find love at Starlight.

Seeing that Claire was now paying attention to the conversation, Adrianna mouthed the name 'Yvette', identifying the caller.

"So to what do I owe the honor of such a early morning call?" Adrianna asked, changing the subject.

She listened for a few seconds, the expression on her face changing to one of uncertainty.

"You wanted to know if you could have Claire's number," Adrianna repeated, uncertain if Claire could hear both sides of the conversation.

Adrianna looked at Claire for a reaction but found none, at least not one she could be sure of.

"I'm not sure that's mine to give," she told Yvette, again looking at Claire for a reaction.

Claire let out a deep breath, thinking what to say. There was no question that things had changed in the last twenty-four hours -- changed considerably. The as yet unanswered question was, what did she want to do about it?

A long moment passed, then another, until Adrianna told Yvette to hold on. Covering the small microphone on the cell, she whispered to Claire that she would say she'd give her Yvette's number and she could decide later if she wanted to call her back or not.

She was just about to do just that when Claire finally said something.

"No, no, don't do that," she said, reaching out with her hand for the phone.

Adrianna replied with a look that asked, are you sure? A nod of Claire's head said she was.

"Hello, Yvette," Claire said as she brought the phone to her ear.

That she had been the one Adrianna had gone home with didn't seem to surprise Yvette in the least. Nor did it seem to bother her that she was asking out someone who'd just had sex with one of her friends. Obviously these women operated under a different set of rules then she was used to. She made a mental note to find out what they were at the earliest opportunity.

"Yes, coffee sounds fine," Claire said. "In fact, why don't we make it brunch, say tomorrow?"

There was a pause during which Yvette readily agreed, then a brief exchange during which they agreed on a time and place. Finally they ended the conversation with their mutual expression that they were looking forward to seeing the other tomorrow.

"Are you sure about this?" Adrianna asked, expressing the concern verbally this time.

"I think so," Claire replied as she handed back the phone. "Well, at least enough to take a few steps forward and see where it goes."

"Good enough," Adrianna smiled.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm famished," Claire said, putting the question of tomorrow behind her. "What would you say to breakfast?"

"I'd say, I'm buying," Adrianna smiled.

"No, I'll buy," Claire countered. "That is, if you'd be willing to answer a few questions for me?"

"Only a few?"

"Well, maybe more than a few," Claire said.

"I'd be happy to," Adrianna said, "but I've got first dibs on the shower then."

Claire was about to say that was fine when Adrianna unexpectedly added, "...unless you'd like to share it?"

'Definitely more than a few questions,' Claire thought as she considered her reply.

END

(c) Ann Douglas 2018

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers