A Night of Error Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leela said to him, "Thank you, Anthony, I have never been fucked by such a huge dick. Nobody would ever believe that a person of 50 yrs will have such a big thing."

Anthony replied, "You are welcome Mem sahib, I am always at your service."

Leela said, "My husband is yet to return and I am feeling thirsty."

Anthony said, "I have a suggestion if you don't mind."

"Tell me. I will never mind." replied Leela.

With hesitation, Anthony said, "I will pee inside your mouth, so that you can get the taste of my salty pee mixed with semen."

Leela replied, "That's a good idea to quench my thirst."

Anthony's cock was still hard.

"Wait, before you leave, I want to take a snap of your big cock through my camera."

Leela clicked her camera, and took 4/5 numbers of good closer snaps of his big cock.

Then Leela knelt before his cock, and opened her mouth wider. Anthony started peeing like a jet spray inside her mouth. She drank all the yellow water till she wiped out the last drop with her tongue. She washed her inner pussy well with ocean water, and put on her all inner garments, Pajamas and tops. Then Leela offered him money which Anthony refused.

He said, "Mem sahib, I have fucked several women tourists ,be it Indian or European, but I have derived fullest satisfaction and pleasure only by fucking you, so I will receive nothing from you...bye."

Saying this, immediately, he left the place. Viswanath was watching everything behind the rock. After few moments, he arrived at the spot. Leela asked him for his unusual delay. He gave her some vague excuses.

(113)

Then he asked, "Leela, did you have a nice fucking?"

"Yes, my dear husband. He had a big cock. Alas! If you had witnessed."

"It's OK. I missed the opportunity" He replied. He did not tell her that how he was enjoying the whole episode behind the rock.

"Let us go ahead and explore further in the beach. May be something new is waiting for us," said Viswanath.

They both proceeded further. Suddenly, they noticed two persons are taking bath in the sea.

Viswanath said, "Leela, you proceed alone. Go near to them. Try your luck. I will closely follow behind you. Don't be scared, and feel that my eyes are following you, and I am close on the heels of you. I will hide myself behind rock very near to you. Wish you best of luck."

Leela reached nearer to them. They were young boys. They were both gorgeous. One was about 5 feet 8 inches tall, the other even taller about six feet tall. The taller one had darker skin and thick black hair, and the other one had fair skin and chestnut hair, cropped close in military style. They did both look to be in their 25 to 26 years and looked hot.

"Hi," Leela said when she was just a few feet away.

They both turned towards her and smiled.

"Hello Madam," said the fairer, "What brings you out here so far off the tourist trail?"

"Oh,I was sick of the tourist stuff, wanted to go off track a bit, and see what I could find for my object," She lifted and showed her camera to them.

"My name is Leela, I am a house wife," she introduced herself to them.

"Well, hii Leela Madam," the fair boy extended his hand, and shook her formally, "I'm Akash and this is Kalicharan," he nodded towards the taller boy, who smiled in her direction with a nod of his head.

"We both are on the job, working in a corporate firm in Delhi," said the taller.

"This beach right here is splendid, extraordinary, I have never seen before," said the fairer.

"It really is beautiful," Leela added.

"Come on, let's go for swim," Kalicharan said, and suddenly started walking up the sand dune towards the beach.

(114)

"Huh?" Leela called after him, "But I didn't plan to... I don't have..."

He turned back to look at her, leaned down, and untied his laces, kicked off his boots, smiling at her invitingly.

"Madam, you don't need anything, an adventurer like you should be spontaneous. You know you want to be." He said. He turned and walked away from Leela.

She was bewitched by his words, enchanted by his buttocks beneath his denim shorts as he walked; his strong thighs were attractive and sexy. Well, she guessed she could swim in her underwear.

"Okay," she called, strolling along behind him.

Viswanath was watching everything behind the rock.

She reached the summit of the dune where he stood surveying the scenery. She could see the beach, the tide splashing on to the sandy shore.

"Isn't it just perfect?" He asked, and before she could respond he had whipped off his shorts, revealing that he was wearing nothing beneath, and he was off, running towards the sea, stark naked.

Leela stood open mouthed, and watched him all the way down to the ocean's edge, where he never broke stride, but continued running until the water was at waist level and then he dived in to the calm water. When he surfaced he turned and looked up at Leela.

"What are you waiting for? It is beautiful in here," he called up to Leela.

Leela was having a personal crisis-she couldn't just strip naked-could she? No! She would leave her underwear on. With confidence, she peeled her dress over her head, slid down her pajamas, and threw it in to the sand alongside his discarded shorts. She stood in her panties, ready to join him in the sea, but still she was not sure. She reached behind her, and unclipped her bra, letting her breasts free. It was delightfully liberating to feel the sun on her bare skin. Taking a deep breath, she hooked her hands in her pajamas, loosened the strap, sliding them down her legs. Only then did she notice Akash behind her, making his way up the dune, his eyes firmly fixed on her naked butt. Most probably he had a very good view of her pussy too. For some reason this really turned her on and she made a real performance of stepping out of her knickers, threw it near her discarded dress, and looking him in the eye and even winking at him.

She stood up, naked now, and noticed Kalicharan in the water, still watching her, his hand below the surface. Fuck, she felt womanly, sexy. She walked slowly down the hill, making sure she put on a show for the young one in front of her, and the young one behind her. It was hugely erotic, walking naked down a sand dune on a sea beach, the sun beating down on her. Eventually, she reached the water. It splashed over her bare feet, warm, and inviting.

(115)

She kept walking as it swirled around her ankles, and then over her knees, and up her thighs. She had never felt the ocean ripples against her pussy before, it was a delicious sensation. She closed her eyes, and ran her hands over her tight stomach, her soft breasts. She could feel that familiar haze of lust washing over her, taking her over.

Kalicharan was just few meters in front of her, and when she opened her eyes, she could see he was standing now, waiting for her, his own eyes glazed with desire as he looked her up and down.

She walked to him through the water, walked straight in to his open arms, her face turning upwards as he leaned down, and they met in a kiss. A long lazy, sumptuous kiss, as their bodies met in an embrace, his erection hard against her stomach, her breasts squashed against him. She reached her arms up, and ran her hands over his shoulders, his arms, through his hair, down his back, over his naked buttocks. Every inch of him was perfectly formed, the perfect balance of hard and soft beneath her hands.

His tongue explored her mouth as his hands explored her body by feeling, touching, stroking, and pulling her closer as if they were merged as one. Then, as Kalicharan's hands came to a rest on her shoulders, there were more hands on her suddenly, on her waist, running down her hips. She had not even heard Akash enter the water, though of course she had known that he was watching. She paused only briefly in surprise, and then kissed Kalicharan even more fervently, the need inside her suddenly becoming more urgent.

She was heady with lust, standing with her legs apart as the gentle waves lapped against her waist. She reached her hands behind her and felt for Akash, who was naked too. She felt his buttocks and pulled him towards her. Akashi's hands reached around to fondle her breasts, his fingers circling her hard nipples, the sensation sending new waves of desire through her very core. Akash moved in closer, and his rock hard cock pressed against her lower back, he moved in closer still, pushing her against Kalicharan. She was sandwiched between them.

She gasped, and Kalicharan stopped kissing her, bent his head down, and began licking, and kissing one side of her neck. She moaned, and her legs became weak. She slipped a hand, and wrapped it around his throbbing cock. The other hand she reached behind her, and wrapped it around Akash's equally hard shaft.

She started stroking them simultaneously, stroking slowly up and down. Her grip firm, Hands fondled her breasts harder now, another hand squeezed her buttock, and yet another slid down between her legs, cupping her there. She did not know whose hands were, and didn't care. She closed her eyes, and kept stroking the throbbing cocks as somebody's thumb started to push against her clitoris in a gentle rhythm, and two fingers teased the entrance of her pussy.

The waves splashed around them and the sun beat down.

(116)

"I want to lay you down Madam and sink this big meat in to you, if that is ok with you?" Akash mumbled in to her ear, "I want to plunge it deep inside you."

As he spoke, the fingers that had been teasing her opening pushed inside her, and she almost came there and then.

"Mmmm do it. Do me. Fuck me!" she moaned.

Akash suddenly swept her up in his arms, and waded towards the beach. He laid her on the sand, and she opened her legs wide as he knelt between them, desperate to feel him inside her. But instead, he started to lick her clit, his tongue moving in tiny circles.

She couldn't help but cry out in delight, "Yesssssss do it. Put your tongue deep inside, and taste the honey from nectar."

She was silenced by a mouth covering her as Kalicharan knelt beside her, and leaned down, kissing her. His kiss was harder than Akash, rougher. She liked it. She felt the tongue of Kalicharan in her cavity then it sucked her tongue. A huge quantity of saliva was exchanged between two mouths. The mixed saliva was so tasty that immediately, she gulped it down her throat. She gyrated her hips, moving herself against Akash's tongue as she kissed Kalicharan back. Kalicharan took her hand, and guided it to his dick, and she continued stroking him, realizing then just how immensely huge it was. Akash's tongue was lapping at her pussy now, and she moaned, and moaned, and moaned, unable to take it any longer. She stopped kissing Kalicharan.

"Fuck me please," she begged Akash.

Kalicharan stood and took a step backwards as Akash crawled close to her, and took her legs, and lifted them over his shoulders. He leaned forward over her, and rubbed the huge head of his rock hard cock against her opening. Then he plunged inside her with no warning, pushing it in all the way to the base, causing her to cry with delight, his heavy balls slapping against her butt. He held it in for a few seconds, and she moved her hips against him, feeling the head of his cock deep inside her hitting every single erogenous zone. He pulled back and then pushed in again, and continued in a steady rhythm in and out, in and out, his balls slapping against her butt with every stroke.

"Ohhh fuck yes, oh yes, that's fucking good," she screamed.

The bright sun was blotted out suddenly, and she opened her eyes to see Kalicharan, Standing over her, stroking his own hard cock, with his mouth hanging open as he watched Akash fucking her.

Kalicharan knelt beside her, and again kissed her deeply as Akash plunged in to her one final time, sending her over the edge. She moaned in to Kalicharan's mouth as Akash groaned deeply, and she literally felt his cock pulsate inside her as he spurted his fluids.

(117)

Spasms of bliss radiated out from her inner core, over and over, sending trembles through her whole body, gradually dimming to a light pleasant throb in the muscles in her pussy as Akash finally pulled out of her, and rolled on to his back beside her in the sand,breathless,smiling.

Kalicharan continued to kiss her and then took Akash's place on top of her. His cock was like granite now, and she was not sure whether she was ready for more yet. She kissed him back, and then rolled over, away from Akash, so she was on top. She was still floating from her orgasm, but Kalicharan deserved to climax too. She smiled at him, and crawled backwards until she was mouth level with his hard manhood. It was longer than Akash's, even thicker. The sight of it excited her, despite having felt so drained just moments ago. This was a cock she wanted to ride. She tickled down the underside of its length with her forefingers, all the way from the tip of the head down to the base, and then over his tight ball sack. His cock jumped in response of her touch. She massaged his balls with her palm, and then leaned down, and licked the salty tip of his penis with the tip of her tongue. Looking in to his eyes, she opened her mouth wide then took the head inside, licking in circles, before sucking down, and taking him as far as possible in to her mouth without gagging. She continued to massage his balls with one hand as the other wrapped around the base of his cock. She was on her knees, her arse sticking up in the air, and it was only when she felt his hands on her hips that she realized Akash had come around behind her.

"Well isn't this a pretty view," Akash said in a low voice, "I want to stick you from behind right now little lady."

She crawled forwards and straddled Kalicharan. Taking his dick in her hand she guided it to her entrance, and sat down on it hard. Kalicharan's hands reached up to cup her breasts and she started to move up and down slowly on his cock. She moved her pelvis in circles, feeling a heat started building inside her again. Kalicharan sat up on his fore arms then, lifting his back off the sand, pushing him further inside her.

"Fuck me madam, fuck me hard," Kalicharan panted.

She fucked him, bouncing up and down on his cock as her breasts bounced up and down in time right in front of his face.

Then she noticed Akash walked near to her with his hard cock. He knelt behind her and whispered, "Now, I will fuck your ass hole."

Then he pushed her forward against Kalicharan, causing Kalicharan to lie down flat on his back, and her to lie on top of him. Her legs straightened outside of Kalicharan's legs, though his cock never left her pussy. She continued to gently move her pelvis in tight circles against his hardness as Akash lay on top of her, behind her, his legs between both of them, pushing her firmly against Kalicharan, forcing Akashi's cock against her butt; he pushed it against the tight opening of her arse, sending immediate waves of sheer pleasure through her.

(118)

Akash's cock was fucking inside her tight arse hole and his balls were flapping in her ass cheeks. Her ass hole was so tight that Akash's cock was not moving further. He withdrew his cock and went near to Leela.

He said, "Madam, suck my cock and make it bathed with full of your saliva."

Leela was fucking up and down on Kalicharan's cock speedily; she stopped for a moment, and started sucking the cock of Akash. Within a minute, Akash's cock was bathed with heavy amount of saliva, and the excess saliva was dripping out, and falling in the sand.

Akash opened the ass cheeks, found the arse hole of Leela, then positioned his dick, and plunged deeply in a violent manner. The dick slid away due to lubrication of saliva in to the very core of her rectum.

Both the fucking from downwards and from upwards continued in a synchronized manner for 10 minutes.

Kalicharan groaned, "Ohhhhh, fuckkkkk...I am comingggggggg."

Kalicharan's semen hit her and he started to throb inside her.

Akash also could not control himself. He panted, "Ohhhhhh...my little lady, take my semen inside your ass hole...aaahhhhhhhhh."

She was sandwiched between them again, one cock filling her in front, one poking against her at the back, both Cumming hard, and she felt the pleasures of the flesh as everything throbbed, and pulsed and shivered.

Both three of them remained in same position for 5 minutes. Then Akash got up, withdrawing his cock. Leela also got up removing the cock of Kalicharan from her pussy. The entire area of her pussy and backside portion below the ass cheeks was wet with semen, and her pussy juices. The stream of juices was falling down towards her knee portion. Both of their cocks were still hard, she knelt before them, and started to clean the remaining drops by licking through her tongue.

Akash said, "You see...Kalicharan, after fucking, I have an urge for peeing immediately."

"That's the natural thing," replied Kalicharan.

Then he turned towards Leela, and said, "Madam, have you ever enjoyed Golden shower?"

"No." replied Leela.

"Then come here, and kneel down before us. You will enjoy the golden shower," said Kalicharan.

When Leela knelt before them, they started peeing all over her; even she gulped few salty drops inside her mouth. She felt the hot shower bath in her body.

(119)

Then all of them again went to sea water. Both Kalicharan and Akash washed the body of Leela in a very affectionate and careful manner.

Leela put on her all dresses and bade them farewell. She said, "Thanks Boys. I am returning. Love you both always...bye."She waved them with flying kisses.

Both of them were in sea water still, they also waved her with flying kisses.

Leela started to return towards village, and after few moments, Viswanath joined her.

"How did you enjoy?" asked Viswanath.

"Super! Fantastic!" replied Leela.

While returning, they again crossed the nude colony. They were approaching hillock of the village, then they noticed a couple going ahead of them. While crossing them, Leela and Viswanath observed that they were Europeans. Both of them were so young, most probably in their early twenties, their innocent faces reflected that they were friendly. The eyes of Leela contacted the eyes of the girl, and she smiled upon her.

The girl was Blondie and very beautiful. She had an innocent child like face. She had Bob haircuts which was perfectly suited to her physical stature and personality. She had red lips and thin eye brows with sharp nose. She was wearing a blue colored skirt up to knee from where her well shaped white smooth legs were visible. She had grey colored tops with a scarf around her neck. She was no doubt an attractive girl with a height of Five feet seven inches.

Similarly, the boy was quite taller; his height was around 6 feet. He was muscular and had a wider chest. He had newly grown beard and mustache. He looked to be very sexy.

The girl said to Leela, "Hiiiiii, I am Sandra," then indicated towards the boy she said, "He is Abraham."

The Boy greeted them.

Both Leela and Viswanath greeted them, and Leela said, "I am Leela, and he is my husband Viswanath."

They all proceeded towards the village with conversations amongst themselves. Within few minutes, Sandra and Abraham mingled with them so closely as if they were all lost friends, meeting after a long time. They revealed that they are Americans.

Leela said, "You both are so cute, you know! You are younger than our eldest son, and you both must be our daughter's age group."

Then teasingly she said to them, "Goa is such a romantic place that it is a heaven for lovers, you two must be spending sleepless night in your bed."

(120)

With shyness, Sandra protested, "No...noo, we are not lovers, we are students from Chicago University...We are students of Archeology, we have come to India on study tour. Our group is in Mumbai. We have come to Goa for studying historic catholic churches, the architecture, and images of their exquisite craftsmanship. We have separate rooms in hotel."