A Night of Error Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonali felt the train arrive almost a minute before it actually pulled into the station, way before it could actually be heard in the tunnel. There was the faint rush of wind as the air in the tunnel was pushed by the train. The electric shriek followed soon afterwards as the conductor applied the brakes as the subway entered the station.

Sonali was jarred from her reverie by the hissing of the automatic doors opening. She looked inside the subway. As usual, it was jammed. Rush hour.

Sonali sighed as she waited for the passengers to exit before boarding the bogie nearest her. There was a throng of people, but Sonali had done this many times before.

(136)

Once inside, it was obvious that any seats that had been recently vacated had already been taken. Sonali sighed again as she made her way into the middle of the bogie.

She felt people behind her pushing a bit as more and more people entered the bogie. There was hardly any room to breathe. For a moment, Sonali felt her mind started to panic. Calm down, she told herself, forcing herself to take deep breaths. This was not a time to let her claustrophobia take over. Sonali felt her body start to relax as her deep breathing did its trick.

Soon, the doors hissed again and closed. With a sharp pulse, the train started to move. Sonali, along with all the other standing passengers, felt herself jerk from the motion of the bogie, her hand on the hand rail quickly straightening her body.

She looked up at her hand on the rail; her wristwatch showed her it was seven minutes after six, evening. She should be at her home station, Park Street in one hour.

It was more crowded than usual today, Sonali thought. The entire bogie seemed like every square inch was occupied by one or more persons. The people standing looked like a large box of crayons. Once again, her mind started to panic; once again, Sonali took deep breaths to keep her from yelling out.

She could feel the person behind her. His thigh felt like it was touching her ass. She'd always allow such intimate contact.

The train started to slow down. Sonali could only see blackness in the windows of the train; she knew they weren't approaching a station yet. It was probably one of the signal lights indicating another train may be up ahead. The person behind her moved forward as the train came to a stop. The contact with her ass continued.

With the train at a stop, Sonali's mind focused on the contact with the person behind her. It was almost as if...

There was movement. Whatever was touching her ass moved slowly down, and then back up. Almost like a caress... as if it were...

That was no thigh! Whoever was behind her had his hand on her bottom! He was feeling her up!

This was not acceptable behavior in public, Sonali's mind screamed. Her body, however, froze. She couldn't make her body turn around. She knew that the person was crossing the line of control...what a time to go frozen, Sonali thought to herself. She tried to call out, but even her vocal cords were frozen!

The man's hand continued to caress her, apparently urged on by Sonali's lack of protest.

(137)

Sonali's mind had zeroed in on the location on her ass where he was touching her. She could feel the thumb and the rest of his fingers as two distinct touches, slowly getting closer, as if he was going to pinch her.

The train started to move again, and the man's hand moved as well, now making circular motions on her ass cheek, wider and wider circles. She could feel his fingers so distinctly that she realized he was touching her underneath her saree and petticoat... touching her panties directly.

Sonali wanted to move away from the hand, but her bodied disobeyed her. She was frozen like a statue, unable to escape the invading hand, or even to voice a complaint. She closed her eyes, and was surprised that she was able to do so. She quickly opened them again, not wanting to have them frozen shut.

There was another touch on her other ass cheek. There were now two hands caressing her, rubbing her cheeks in slow, lazy circles, moving together...

Sonali tried to force herself to take deep breaths, but once again, her body refused to obey. She was frozen and unable to defend herself.

There was another touch... this time from in front. Sonali was incredulous. There were now three hands touching her! That implied that more than one person was involved. Who was it that was touching her from the front?

The person immediately in front of her was turned away from her; she could only see the back of his head. He had one hand on the hand rail above him; she couldn't see where his other hand was.

The hand on her crotch was moving downward. As the fingers reached her pubic hair, Sonali's mind cringed. This was more than somebody playfully rubbing her ass. There was a person that was actually touching her pubic hair through her panties on a public train.

Sonali's mind was focused on the hand touching her in front, and it continued its slow descent. It started to make circular motions, like the hands behind her, moving inexorably downward.

The hand in front was now at the bottom of her public hair, he was touching her slit now! Oh, no! Was she wet?

A powerful volt of current was passing through her entire body. She could not resist herself.

She moaned in a low voice, "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh."

The circular motions started pushing harder as the hand continued its journey downward. Sonali wanted to close her eyes.

She had all but forgotten the hands behind her when she realized that they were now both situated at the waistband of her panties. Their fingers had slipped underneath slightly, and were now touching her right on her skin.

(138)

she became aware that the three hands that were touching her had moved as if directed. She felt the fingers of the hand that was on her slit start to pinch, and the two hands behind her slipped completely underneath the waistband. As if on cue, all three hands started a downward motion.

She was feeling ecstasy. This was her first experience with unknown people apart from her husband, and she did not want to lose this opportunity. Let them do whatever they wanted. Today she would allow everybody to do anything to her. She wanted to be like a cheap whore.

At first the hands lifted her saree, and petticoat simultaneously up to her waist.

Then the hands behind her were pulling down her panties, and were assisted by the hand that had been on her slit pinching the damp material downward. They were removing her panties!

Sonali's body still refused to move, allowing herself to be disrobed by at least two and possibly three strangers.

She felt the train stop again, and Sonali sensed that the train was approaching a stop.

Her panties were, by this time, nearly halfway off, the three hands working together as if this were a practiced maneuver. She felt a thumb touch the crack of her ass at it continued its journey downward.

The train stopped, and she heard the hiss as the doors opened. She felt movement in the bogie. She was still boxed in the middle of the bogie, the three hands continuing to remove her panties, which were now halfway down her thighs.

The hand that had been on the crotch of her panties must have let go of them, as she felt a pair of fingers return, touching the folds of her flesh at the entrance of her cunt without her panties "protecting" her.

Her panties were now lowered past her knees, and the two hands behind her moved back up to her ass.

The fingers on her slit had started a rubbing motion, and to Sonali's pleasure, she could feel that the fingers were getting plenty of lubrication from her.

Then Sonali realized that there were two more hands on her now, touching her stomach above the fold of saree where it was knotted. Then she felt that hands started unfold her complete saree from her body, and she was only left with petticoat only.

She felt that she was being stripped to naked before public, and a new sexual thrill, passion, and madness came to her whole body and mind. She forgot that she was a respectable professor, wife of a renowned Doctor.

No, she thought, she was a cheap whore in the train, let she be fucked by any passengers in train. Even if they would offer her money definitely she would accept.

(139)

Where were these hands coming from? She remembered that the person in front of her had one hand on the handrail; where were these new hands coming from?

She felt proud that now she was the centre of attractions. She could not see their faces as the electric bulb above was fused and there was complete darkness in that area.

One of the hands on her backside moved away,

but she felt the hand again, this time on the other side of her petticoat. It took a few seconds for it to register in her brain: whoever was behind her was now in the process of untying the knot of strings of her petticoat.

She felt the vibration as the petticoat was quickly pulled down, and the tension against her waist fell away. The hand that was rubbing her slit moved away for a second to allow the garment to fall down, but quickly returned to its spot.

She was now naked from the waist down on a completely full commuter train, getting fondled, and groped by two or more strangers!

Sonali realized that the train had stopped again.

One of the hands that were on her belly went away, and then she felt tugging on her blouse... somebody was unbuttoning it, from the bottom upward!

The fingers on her slit had now found her clitoris, and this caused just about all of Sonali's attention to be directed to that. Sonali realized that she was starting to breathe faster; she felt her love button being squeezed by a thumb and a forefinger.

She felt something at the entrance of her cunt, and realized that there were two more fingers there.

It couldn't possibly be from the same hand that was squeezing her clit. How many people were touching her? Sonali had, by this time, lost count.

She became aware of a loosening around her breasts, and realized that her blouse was off, and it and her bra were both now hanging free on her one arm that was still clutching the handrail. She was just about completely nude in a crowded subway.

There were hands on her breasts, tweaking her nipples, both of which were sticking out as far as they could go... hard as little rocks. There were fingers that were expertly fondling her clit, and at least two fingers pushing their way into her cunt. She must be surrounded by her molesters, but there was absolutely no way that anybody looking in her direction would miss the sight of her blouse and brassiere dangling from her arm.

She felt strange fingers on her fingers that were tightly clenched on the handrail. For some reason, her fingers gave way, and they opened.

(140)

Whoever it was that unclenched her fingers had moved her hand downward. She could feel her blouse and bra fall off her shoulders, rushing past her non-working hand.

There were now lips upon hers, kissing her. She felt a tongue start to probe into her mouth.

And as if that weren't enough, the fingers on her clit had started her body on the certain path towards orgasm. Her hips were making involuntary motions helping to increase the pressure on the fingers on her clit.

She could not control herself, she moaned in a very low voice, "Ohhhhhh...Godddd...I am cominggggg...aaahhhhhh."

Her pussy juices gushed out from the inner core of her cunt and fell on the hands.

She felt the fingers within her cunt pull out. The person kissing her stopped. No! Wait! Don't leave, Sonali thought, hysterical.

The fingers on her clit never left, though. She knew that it would be less than a minute before the release that she sought would happen.

Suddenly, there was a finger thrust into her mouth. It touched her tongue, and she became aware of a salty taste, and quickly realized that she now had the fingers that had formerly been in her wet cunt in her mouth. Her mind reeled at the thought, but her body continued to thrust against the fingers on her clit.

Now, one of the hands from behind her had suddenly thrust an index finger into her ass, forcing her body to press even harder against the fingers that were caressing her clit. The total effect pushed her over the edge... she was starting again to orgasm.

Her body started humping against the fingers against her clit, with the result that the finger invading her ass was moving in and out with each thrust. Sonali had never had anything invade her anal pucker, but in her orgasm frazzled mind, the sensation was joined by the waves of excitement that were being generated by the fingers against her clit.

Sonali couldn't tell if she made any noise to announce her orgasm. She felt as if she was screaming, but she couldn't hear anything. She felt hands that were pushing her towards her left. Her body followed, and she soon fell into seat. There was an unoccupied seat, and she had just fallen into it. She wondered where she was, and what stop she was at (she just realized that the train had stopped once again). Did she miss her stop? She couldn't open her eyes to find out.

(141)

she felt somebody's hand took her hand, and unable to resist, her hand went along. Something warm was placed into her hand, and her fingers were made to wrap around it. She realized that she had some man's penis in her hand. The man pulled back and then moved forward, back and forth, her motionless hands masturbating the guy.

She felt something wet touch her forehead. She was disoriented at this, as she felt it move a little. It took her about five seconds to realize that another man was masturbating himself, his cock rubbing against her forehead and hair.

Sonali felt something at her pussy once again, and realized that as she fell into her seat, her legs were displayed wide apart. She didn't know how many guys she was flashing; her body continued to refuse to obey her mind's orders to move. The invader in her pussy pushed forward, and Sonali realized by its size that the new invader wasn't a finger this time: it was definitely a man's cock. A cock in her tight pussy.

The cock in her pussy pressed forward, and Sonali could feel it touch her membrane. The cock's forward motion stopped. Just then, the train moved forward, and the cock inside her pussy lurched forward as well, splitting through Sonali's pussy wall.

Her mouth must have opened, though, because all of a sudden, something large and warm entered her mouth. She knew without a doubt that it was yet another prick, and realized that both of her hands were now clenched around cocks.

How many penises did that make? One in her pussy, two in her hands, one in her mouth. That's four. Wait... there was still one on her forehead. Five! Five men were around her, fucking her--a new whore from today!--and making her masturbate them, making her suck them.

Without warning, the prick in her left hand erupted, sending warm fluid from the tip. The first shot hit her right breast--the one furthest from it. It shot out again, hitting her left breast this time.

Sonali was made aware that the cock on her forehead started to go off as well, shooting semen into her hair and on her brow. A second shot hit her right cheek.

The cock that shot off in her hand pulled away, emptying her hand. Sonali felt sticky fluid between her thumb and forefinger. Before she knew it, anther cock was put in her hand, and started quick back and forth movements, using the semen from the previous dick as a natural lubricant.

Sonali became aware that the cock in her pussy was positioned so that as it pulled away from Sonali's body, it pushed against her clit. This was starting a second orgasm. Sonali's mind was overwhelmed by these new experiences, and she almost blacked out.

(142)

Almost, but not quite. She was aware that the cock in her left hand had spewed it load, to be replaced by another. The one in her mouth was starting to flex, which Sonali had learned from the ones in her hand meant that it was ready to release its load as well.

Sonali's own release had come, and her hips started thrusting against the cock that was still pounding into her pussy. The dick in her mouth started to shoot its contents, the first jet hitting the back of her throat, almost triggering her gag reflex. She continued sucking, not realizing that she was doing so, as it shot another couple of blasts into her mouth.

The penis that was pounding her pussy started shooting as well. She felt the jet of hot liquids filling her pussy and Sonali continued to thrust against it, her body still in the throes of her climax.

And she finally passed out. Again she came, now this time the lava inside her pussy was erupted in such a volume that her cunt started spraying cunt juices continuously and the seat had become wet and sticky with the mix of semen and her cunt juices.

She derived such a pleasure, such an ecstasy which never happened in her life and with much satisfaction her eyelids slowly dropped, and she was in zenith.

Sonali awoke, feeling quite sore and sweaty. At first, she had no idea where she was, but quickly realized from the orange seats around her that she was in the bogie. A quick glance around showed that she was alone in the subway bogie.

She realized that she was naked. Where were her clothes? Where was her purse? They didn't seem to be around anywhere.

She felt stickiness all over her body, and touched herself, feeling the coarse texture of dried semen. The events of her commute home came flooding back into her brain.

Then she found the heap of her clothes, her handbag carefully placed under the seat. She checked her wallet, keys to her apartment, everything was ok. She checked her wallet, ohhhh...God there was bundles of Notes, so much money, she could not count how much money contained. Thank you my dear strangers...I love you all.

Then she noticed 5-6 female passengers who were onlookers were sitting in the far corner of the bogie. All of them were staring at her in a bewildered and surprised manner.

Sonali felt the train slow down; she might be approaching a station. Which station? How long had she been sleeping? She looked on her wrist watch; it was 8.00 pm, so she was slept for 15 minutes.

(143)

She saw dried semen encrusting her arm, and she felt a little nauseous. The chlorine taste of old semen was still in her mouth. Immediately, she put on her clothes.

From window, she could see the letters in red light, Park Street, her destination station.

From that day Sonali had been converted in to a Metro whore.

The metro railways used to cover her daily route areas like Balgachia, Shyam bazaar, Grish Park, Central near sealdah, Chandni chowk, Esplanade and Park Street.

It was important to stand close to the exit door as it was the most crowded spot. Within a minute or two, definitely someone would touch Sonali in darkness.

Last week was a full of fucking week. On Monday, she was returning in metro from her college.

It was about six 'o' cloak in the evening when she reached the Balgachia Metro station and rush hour had just started. She began to walk around, and the men would follow close behind. She especially drew a crowd every time she rode up the escalators. You know what? All men were voyeurs, and they were really enjoying the show (so was she). She was getting more and more excited, and finally got up enough nerve to get on the subway packed full of commuters. But first she went into the ladies' room to remove her panties.

She waited for a nearly full train to arrive and got on. Intentionally, Sonali was standing close to exit door where there was too much crowd. It was a dim lit area of the train, virtually it was dark. She was standing over pushing, elbowing and squeezing of male persons' bodies. She was holding her hands on rails above for support.