A Night of Error Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leela said, "Sorry! We misunderstood you both as lovers."

Sandra also smiled mischievously and said, "It's OK and for your information, I am a virgin girl, and my Boy friend is in New York. Abraham has also his girl friend in Chicago."

Everybody smiled. By this time they already reached the village.

Then Viswanath offered, "Can we buy you both a couple of cups of coffee?"

Then all of them entered a café centre, took the cups of coffee. After that, everybody embraced with each other, and bade farewell from each other.

Viswanath exclaimed, "What's a nice pair of lovely kids!"

------------------------ ---------------------------------- -------------------------------- --------------------------

It was 12 'o' clock noon. They had a nice morning experience. They both returned to Panjim, to their Hotel. After lunch, both of them took a nap since both of them were tired and exhausted due to morning adventure.

By 5 'o' clock evening, both of them were very fresh and energetic.

Viswanath said, "Leela, you know there is another famous beach, Miramar beach which is a walk able distance from our hotel. Let us do one thing; we both would wear ordinary dresses, just like poor low class couple. You put on your that cheap cotton saree with slippers. Let us look out for a little evening adventure in the beach."

Miramar is the beach area of Goa capital city Panjim, and is one of the most visited beaches of Goa. Since it is adjunct to city of Panjim, most of the tourists come to this beach every day. The atmosphere of this beach in evening is something different and unique. The wonderful strip of sand, extending to almost 2km, offers lovely views of the sea ahead. A lovely golden beach of soft sand girdled with palm trees facing the blue Arabian Sea. In the evening, the beach is a paradise of lovers, you may call it Lover's nest, and you may also find people lying leisurely in beach drinking cold beers.

Both Leela and Viswanath walked along the beach as the waves pounded the shoreline. They walked around two kilometers in shoreline.

(121)

Sergeant Vinod kapoor and Sergeant Mahender Sandhu both belonged to Punjab Regiment in Indian Army. Originally, both belonged to Gurudaspur in Punjab, and now they were posted in Kashmir Border in Boarder security Force. Both were the best pals and bosom friends, because they belonged to same place and they had the same culture affinities. In every two years they used to get a leave of 3 months. Since both of them were bachelors, they choose Goa to spend some of their leisure times for a lot of drinks, of course women too.

Both are tall about 6 feet in height as seen in the personality of Army man. They were of same age of 24 years with cropped hairs, and masculine features. The strict discipline of army life would sometimes get them suffocation. Now they had 3 months vacation in two years. They wanted to utilize their leave, far from the crowd, and taking drinks of varieties of whisky. Somebody told them to contact pimps if they wanted to fuck any women in Goa. The friend advised them that they could find them in lonely place in beach but they had to be careful of police.

Both Vinod and Mahender passed and overtook a couple going ahead. They were surprised why the couple is heading towards the deserted part of the beach. Then they watched Leela from very close. Ohhh...God... this woman was a pure beauty. Even in darkness, her fair face was glazing. She was wearing an ordinary cheap saree; big rounded boobs were protruding from her pallu. Her wide ass was swaying rhythmically as she was walking.

Both of them stared directly to Leela, glanced at her erected boobs.

After their passing, Viswanath said, "Leela, did you notice anything? They want to fuck you."

Leela smiled, and said, "Both of them are sexy, young fellows, they must have young cocks."

They had the entire beach to themselves. Leela was overcome by the beauty of the ocean as she walked right up to where the water hit her feet. By walking like this, they went much distance unaware of the fact that they were quite near to Vinod and Mahinder. From there both of them noticed that those two fellas were sitting on sand dune.

Both Vinod and Mahinder approached the sand dune near the sea water. They sat for sometimes on the sand dunes which were very near to sea waves, a pleasant atmosphere for drinking. They put a big towel on the sand. Vinod picked out the bottle of whisky, two disposal plastic tumblers and the water bottle. He made the pegs and they started drinking. Mahinder lit the cigarette by his lighter, and started smoking. Then they noticed that beautiful woman and the person, two silhouetted figures sitting near sea waves just few feet away from them.

Vinod said, "We are lucky, I am sure that the lady there is a prostitute, and the person is her pimp."

(122)

Mahender replied, "You are right, otherwise why should they come to this place. They are in search of good customers."

Vinod said, "We are lucky, I am sure that the lady there is a prostitute, and the person is her pimp."

Mahender replied, "You are right, otherwise why should they come to this place. They are in search of good customers."

Vinod laughed, "HIhihihihihihihi."

The atmosphere was very calm and quiet, except them, not a single human being was seen there in the nearby area. A cool breeze was flowing. Everything was clearly visible in moonlit.

.Then Viswanath noticed them smoking and drinking.

He asked, "Leela, do you want a good fucking by them?"

Leela with shyness, said, "If my dear husband wishes so, I am interested."

During drinks, both Vinod and Mahinder noticed the male silhouetted figure was approaching towards them. They thought may be pimp was coming towards them for a negotiation.

"Sahib, do you have a lighter...I saw you smoking," asked Viswanath politely.

Vinod offered him the lighter and Viswanath lit a cigarette and thanked him.

Then Mahender asked, "Hey Mister, any woman is available?"

"Yes sahib, she is waiting there. You can see her," Viswanath said and indicated towards Leela.

"How much you want?" asked Vinod?

"You give me Rs.500/-," replied Viswanath.

"It is too much," replied Mahender.

"Sahib, you are two persons." pleaded Viswanath.

"OK, bring her," ordered Vinod.

"I have not fucked quite a long time...my cock is erecting always...let us fuck her if she appeals to us," said Vinod.

Viswanath returned with Leela.

The sand dunes were surrounded by swaying palm trees. A fool moon was in the sky, a moonlit atmosphere. Leela approached near the mounds of sands close to beach.

(123)

Creeping grasses with fleshy leaves and stem were spread over the white sand. The other dunes had thorn shrubs, Cacti, and surrounded by small trees of palm and pandanus.

Few distance away from the beach was covered by very dense plants of casuarinas and Prosopis (The thick plants surround a beach) it looked deep and very dark.

Leela when turned around to see, she was totally flabbergasted at the sight of Vinod and Mahinder sitting on the sand dune naked. There was a space between them, and they both made a gesture to her that the space was for her. They paid Rs.500/- to Viswanath, and asked him to leave. Viswanath left the place, but hid himself behind the adjunct sand dune without being noticed. From there he could see everything clearly in moonlit.

She approached them and stood right at their feet looking down at them. Vinod had an unusually long and thick cock which instantly aroused her. She left no doubt in Mahender's mind that she was studying Vinod's delicious looking meat.

She sat down between them and reached out a hand in both directions. Their cocks were magnetically pulling her hands towards them. The cocks were both warm and beginning to grow within her grip. They both grew and began throbbing. The cocks both felt so good in her hands and she began working and slow stroking their dicks. Their bodies were responding to her touches.

After several minutes of touching, and no talking, she began to feel Mahinder nudging her side causing her to lean towards Vinod. She looked at Mahinder, and he nodded as to give her approval. She let go of Mahinder, and moved herself over on to her knees between Vinod's thighs without letting go of his hefty cock. Vinod became more and more under her control as she worked him. She had both her hands wrapped around his hard cock, and began a twisting movement and slow stroke at the same time.

Mahinder got on to his knees behind Leela, and removed the blouse, unhooked the bra. As her boobs sprung open towards Vinod, she felt an exciting jerk in his cock. It excited her to watch him look at her. Leela stood up and pulled her saree, petticoat, and panty down, and kicked them away. She knelt back down, grabbed his cock, leaned forward, and tried to put as much of it into her mouth as she could.

Vinod's squirming further excited her. He propped himself up on to his elbows so that he could watch her better,

She made deep eye contact with him, and said, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, your cock tastes soooo good!" she then felt Mahinder pushing himself in to her from behind. It felt so wonderful, and she sucked Vinod harder and uncontrollably. Mahinder's big cock found the entrance of her pussy hole from behind and Mahinder pushed his cock inside the pussy hole. Since the pussy passage of Leela had already wet, the big cock of Mahinder slid very easily inside. Mahender pushed again, and he felt that his entire cock had entered in to the velvet passage of pussy wall, and gripped the cock.

As Mahinder pumped her, she continued sucking Vinod.

(124)

As they continued, she began to feel Mahinder's swell inside her, and now Vinod also inside her mouth. She knew that both were about to spew their juices. She removed Vinod from her mouth as she wanted his cock in her pussy, and began pumping him vigorously. He jerked and moaned.

Mahinder continued to pump her, suddenly jerked, and moaned, "Ohhhhhhh...fuck your pussy...I am cummingggggggg...Godddd."

He began to erupt inside of her and she also started scream of pleasure as she felt her pussy juices were gushing out from inside of her cunt simultaneously with Mahender's semen.

Vinod handed over Leela the bottle of water and said, "Wash properly inside your pussy, I am going to fuck you."

Then Vinod made her lay down flat on her back. She spread her legs; Vinod widened her two legs by putting them on his shoulder, and knelt down before her pussy. The outer lips of her pussy were already opened due to her earlier fucking with Mahender. Vinod positioned his cock near the entrance of her pussy, and pushed. It went very easily to the core of her cunt. He started pumping vigorously, and at the same time he was sucking the nipples of Leela. Leela felt the hot tongue of him around her nipples, and sometimes she was receiving sweet nibble of his teeth on her nipples. Vinod's cock was entering in and out of soft passage of Leela's cunt. Vinod removed his mouth from her nipples, and started biting the soft lips of Leela. In the process, his tongue forced the lips of Leela to be opened, and probed inside her mouth. He sucked the tongue of Leela, and tasted the sweet taste of her saliva.

Leela was sexually very excited, and she felt that the hard cock was hitting her erotic zone of the pussy. She could not control herself, there was a second coming.

She moaned, "Ohhhhhhh...again I am cominggggg."

She clasped her two legs tightly, and her pussy juices started coming continuously bathed the cock of Vinod inside her pussy.

Vinod felt that her pussy juices were coming out and the inner wall of her pussy got more slippery. He felt the height of sensation in his cock.

He cried out of pleasure, "Aahhhhhhhh... you bitch...take my cummm."

Vinod's cock began to shoot load after load of his love juice straight deep in her cunt.

Then both of Leela and Viswanath returned to hotel.

In the night, at the time of going to bed, Viswanath asked, "Leela, how did you enjoy today's fucking?"

"Marvelous." replied Leela. Then they had a nice and prolonged fucking.

(125)

Next day, they hired a Taxi for sightseeing of Goa as they had to return back to Mumbai. Again from Mumbai they had to board the train for Delhi. So, wholeday they visited almost all tourist places in Goa. In the evening, they took bath in hotel, packed up their luggages, and reached Panjim Bus terminal at around 9.30 pm. It was an overnight bus journey to reach Mumbai. The destined bus was already parked. But it was unfortunate that due to rashness of tourists, they were allotted the last row of the seat in the bus. The last row of the seat was comfortable, wider, and long meant for four persons, but the only concern for them was jolt and jerk during the movement of the bus being the back seat.

The bus was full of passengers, everybody had seated in their seats. They wondered who the other co-passengers in the back seat were. The bus was also waiting for them. Then they noticed two passengers, a girl and a boy was making their way from entrance of the bus with their luggages, and moving towards the backside of the bus.

When they came nearer both Leela and Viswanath could recognize them as Sandra and Abraham.

"What's a surprise?" exclaimed Viswanath.

"Ohhh, my God, it is a pure coincidence," replied Sandra with a smile.

"We are lucky that all of us making our journey together," said Abraham.

"Now, it is assured that this trip would be most pleasurable," said Leela with excitement.

They kept their luggage in the middle portion of the seat, made it like a partition.

The bus had already moved. Some of the passengers were in conversation and some of them had already started sleeping.

Abraham looked at Leela and said, "You are looking very beautiful. You see, I always admire, and love the beauty of Indian women. They look so gorgeous in saree. I want to know more about Indian women."

"Thank you, But Abraham, don't admire me much. My husband will get jealous," she said mischievously.

"But I want to know more about India, I am fascinated with Indian people, their cultures, and beautiful places in India. Can you explain me the details?" Sandra asked Viswanath.

Then all of them decided that Viswanath and Sandra would sit together in one side of the partition, and Leela and Abraham would sit in another side so that they could converse comfortably with each other. It was informed that they were going back to Mumbai where their professor was waiting for them then they would go back to Chicago.

They were conversing with each other in low voices. Viswanath was explaining all the queries of Sandra related to India. Similarly, Leela was explaining Abraham regarding Indian women.

(126)

By this time, the light inside the bus was switched off as most of the passengers were in slumber.

Both Viswanath and Sandra were sleeping. They were sitting close together. Their bodies were clung together. Sandra put her head on the shoulder of Viswanath. Suddenly, due to jolt, both of them woke up.

Sandra looked in to other side, and whispered in the ear of Viswanath, "See, what your wife and Abraham are doing?"

Leela was sitting on Abraham's lap, and they were kissing long tongue swapping kisses. Abraham's hands seemed to be wandering all over Leela's body.

"Let them enjoy." replied Viswanath.

"Can not we enjoy like them? But with your humble permission only" cajoled Viswanath.

"You have no experience of this. I can teach you so that you will be more accessible to your boy friend, and your shyness will be gone totally," said Viswanath in a sugar tone.

Then he put his hand on the shoulder blade of Sandra, and slowly started soft massage there. Sandra did not oppose, and let him. After some moments, slowly Viswanath's hand came down from her shoulder to one of her small boobs. After few moments, Viswanath's hands were clearly squeezing Sandra's precious teen boobs through her jersey, and she was letting him.

"Bus is bouncing a lot," whispered Sandra.

"Could you sit on my lap?" Viswanath asked Sandra.

Without hesitation, Sandra sat on the lap of Viswanath. Then Viswanath started kissing on her face, on cheeks, and lastly on her soft petals of lips. Sandra shivered, and she felt volts of current were flowing through her entire body.

Sure enough, Viswanath could see Leela bouncing up and down on Abraham's lap. Abraham's hands were up inside Leela's blouse, obviously feeling her breasts under the cloth. Her blouse along with bra was bunched up under her armpits. Abraham's head was right there...right where her breasts would be...her obviously naked breasts. Her saree and petticoat had been bunched up around her waist, and there was a scrap of red colored something hanging from around one of her ankles. They passed a series of beam of headlights of oncoming vehicles from opposite, and Viswanath saw that the red something was Leela's panties.

Then Sandra saw Abraham's head disappeared downward, and Leela let out a wail "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk." Abraham was eating her pussy.

Sandra whispered in Viswanath's ear, "Man that is hot. Abraham has got it in her!"

(127)

Viswanath rose up, leaning over Sandra, trying to see. Then a shaft of light crossed Abraham's lap, and Viswanath saw it.

Abraham's hard penis was penetrating Leela's puffy pussy, right there on the bus. And Leela obviously loved it. She was bouncing up and down wildly, moaning, and trying to kiss Abraham at the same time.

Sandra felt her own pussy started to get damp. She felt something else too. She felt hands on her own tender boobs. Viswanath was feeling her up, she froze. She didn't know what to do.

She tried to say something...anything... "I can't believe they are doing that", she gasped.

Viswanath was squeezing her breasts with his big hands, "They are not the only ones, what's about us?" he said, "Stand up."

Sandra felt him helping her stand. He turned her to face forward, and she had to step over his legs. Now, Sandra was straddling on his legs, and his hands were on her hips. He stood up, and the front of his pants pressed into her right teen butt.

"Look at them," he said as his hands slid up under her sweater, and on to the cups of her bra.

Sandra gasped with the feel of his warm hands on the skin of her stomach. But Abraham and Leela were right beside her. Leela was lying back on the seat, her legs spread, and Abraham was between them, his hips rising and falling in what were obvious fucking movements. Leela's hands were on his naked butt, pulling him. As she watched Abraham gave out a big groan and pushed against Leela.

"I am Cumming baby" he grunted.

Then his penis obviously spat globs of sperm in Leela's pussy, he kissed her long and hard.

Now both of them were clung together, and were silent. After sometimes, both of them were in deep slumber.

Right then Viswanath slid his hands under Sandra's bra. He pushed it up of her breasts as his fingers found her sensitive nipples. He gave them a little squeeze, and pushed something hard against her butt.

Sandra could not think. His finger felt so lovely on her nipples, and when he squeezed her nipples, it sent little electric shocks straight to that place between her legs, that felt so good.

"You want me to do that?" whispered Viswanath. His hands had found their way under her sweater again, and were rubbing all over her hot puffy boobs.

"I don't know," she whispered.

"Let me try it," he whispered right in her ear.

(128)

She shivered at the feel of his breath hitting her ear. "If you don't like it I will stop, OK?"

Sandra felt herself being turned around. She sat down on the seat. Her skirt was flipped up over her tummy. She felt Viswanath's hands on her panties, pulling. She felt the cool air hit her pussy as her panties were pulled down and off. Big strong hands grabbed her knees, and then there was pressure, forcing her knees apart. She did not know what to do.