A Night of Free Use

Story Info
A hotel hookup with a top that uses me just the right ways.
1.7k words
4.59
14.8k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had a free use fantasy, for as long as I can remember, but I've only been in one relationship where I got to indulge it. One exclusive relationship in my mid-20s where by BF had as high a sex drive as mine, and understood that I always was fine with him fucking me any time, anywhere and he never had to ask. Six great months of random fucks in the middle of the night, the morning, lunch break, pulled over on the side of the road... but I digress.

A few years ago I met a guy from Virginia, back in the wonderful days of Craigslist, and we had a few hot hotel hookups when he was in town for work or visiting family. We kept in touch but only got to connect one or two times a year. One day, he emailed me and told me he'd be coming up for a whole weekend and showed me he'd gone on prep, and had negative rest results. He made it very clear he was coming up and that he was going to cum in me, something I hadn't done in quite a while.

Phil is a few years younger than me, about 5'10 and 275, with a shaved head and a handsome face. He's got a belly and works in IT. I like usually like my guys around my age or older (especially older) but I'm into the dad bod type. Also, he has an almost comically huge cock. 8" and thick, and he was always hard with a ridiculously short refractory period. The second biggest all-around cock I've had in my life, and easily one of the craziest to get fucked with because of his stamina and the fact that he gets hard again 15 minutes after fucking. At the time of this get together I was 36, and I'm 6' 200 with buzzed brown hair and an average 6.5" cock. I work out but have a dad bod myself, and an ass that guys seem to love.

I got to the hotel, and Phil answered the door naked and rock hard. He immediately grabbed me and we started making out, and then he was pulling off my clothes. I love how he takes control of our encounters. I feel like a living, breathing sex toy for him as he directs me on what he wants. In no time I was on my knees, doing my best to get his huge cock in my mouth. He had just showered and I enjoyed working his dick as best I could, and then his balls. Then he had me lay down on the bed on my back with my head over the side as he grabbed each side of my face and fucked my mouth for a while. I'm not one of those deep-throating porn stars but I do love sucking a nice dick and I could tell he was enjoying myself.

Finally, he was ready to fuck me. I've taken my share of cocks but I always have butterflies around Phil. Part of it is we have a great connection. He knows just what buttons to press, mentally and physically. I love how he kisses me and how much he's obviously into me. And part of it is he really has a huge dick and while I know I can take it, it definitely is about at the max of what I can take and leaves me aching (in a good way!) for the next few days.

We started out missionary, which I like as an opener, no pun intended. He told me to lay down in bed on my back, and pried opened my legs with his knees, and lubed me up, fingering me to get me ready. He looked me in the eyes and said, "I've been thinking about this nonstop for a week. I'm going to fuck you nonstop for the next 12 hours and load you up with more cum than you can imagine." Then he started pushing against me until finally, pop, the head made its way into me, opening me up for more and more dick.

I'm not going to lie. It did hurt at first. He gave me a chance to get used to it, slowly giving me a little more, waiting, then a little more. As I got used to it, I couldn't help but moan and groan as he fed me more and more cock, until finally he was all the way inside me. Holding my legs open, he started to fuck me slowly, then faster as he could tell I could take it. I do love being fucked and am usually hard the entire time my man is fucking me, and this was no exception. With his cock all the way inside me, he laid on top of me and kissed me hard, saying, "So few guys can take my dick like this. Your ass feels amazing. I'm going to make you mine, you know that right?"

Phil pulled out and told me to get on all 4s, and mounted me again. God, that feeling - there's nothing like a really big cock going back inside you, touching all those spots. I'm not a size guy and for an every day boyfriend give me 5-7" over a monster dick like this, but it is awfully fun to take on that challenge now and again.

As I was lost in the feeling, Phil started fucking me harder and harder, smacking my ass, getting more verbal with me: "Yeah baby, take my dick. Take it all. You make me so fucking hard, I can't help myself. You were made to take this big cock, made to have my load deep in you. I'm going to breed you over and over tonight and you're going to love it."

It was such a turn on knowing I was making him feel this good. We'd already been going at it a good 45 minutes, his stamina is crazy. Finally he really started groaning loudly and said, "Get ready for your first load!", and then started cumming. It felt incredible. He started jerking me off as he finished cumming and I shot my load immediately, feeling his huge cock throbbing so deep inside me.

After a few minutes, he got up to wash up, and pulled himself out of me. I was literally so exhausted I couldn't move. When he came back he had a towel and wiped off my cock and balls. He told me to get up and go brush my teeth and get in bed, but not to push out his cum as he planned to use me again soon. We'd talked about my fantasy of being woken up for sex. But not just that slowly woken up with gentle kisses and then being asked if I wanted to fuck again - no. I wanted to be woken up by a cock sliding into me, by my man mounting me. Not woken up to be asked for sex, just woken up being used.

I crawled into bed and we spooned, and kissed, and he rubbed his big hands all over my body, before he quickly fell asleep. Truthfully it took me a while to fall asleep I was so nervous with anticipation, but I finally did. And true to his word, in the middle of the night I woke up, kind of confused, not in my bed at home, but in a hotel - feeling someone on top of me. He'd rolled me on my stomach, lubed up and was rubbing his cock on me preparing to mount me. I was half awake and just remembering where I was, as his huge cock breached my hole again, and had a sharp intake of breath as I jolted awake fully. He said, "Don't worry baby, this is what you want. I'm going to put another huge load in you. Just relax and let me do the work." And God, he did. This was more of a quickie, and I was just there to take it, until he shot another huge load in me. I didn't even know what time it was, and I didn't care. I was so turned on, it was incredible. We quickly fell back asleep, spooning. I could actually feel the cum leaking out of me this time.

A few hours later I woke up to take a piss, and it was morning. I brushed my teeth and felt my hole, it still had cum in it and it was pretty sore. Not shocking as I'd probably spent close to two hours out of the last six with a huge cock in me.

I came back to bed and Phil said, "You feeling ok?" I said, a little sore but yes. I'm good. He said, "Great - get back on all fours right now. Time for you to take one more load." So I did, and this time he took his sweet time with me. We started on all fours, my ass already opened up and ready with lube and cum, he claimed me again, sliding all the way in me in one shot this time and making me moan. This last fuck, he spanked me hard as he took me doggie, and then pulled out to spank me more until my cheeks were bright red. Then he had me lay on my back and slide to the end of the bed, and he stood up and put my legs on his shoulders and then just pounded me. I was making sounds I couldn't believe. Finally he roared and came in me again, and with his cock still deep in me, told me to jerk off and cum. I did in about 15 seconds, shooting a huge load all over myself.

We showered together a bit later and I couldn't believe he was hard again as soon as we got in the shower. He fucked me some more bent over in the shower, but couldn't cum again. "I just really like being inside you, what can I say!" I'd finally drained him I guess. We had breakfast at the hotel and then he had to be on his way, and I made my way home.

I still jerk off to this encounter all the time. Everything about it was amazing. And I'm not kidding when I say it was a couple days before I felt like I was normal again. Walking out of the hotel and the rest of the next day I thought for sure everyone could tell I'd been fucked for hours and my lower half wasn't working right.