The Layover

Story Info
A unplanned layover opens new horizons for a Straight guy.
14.6k words
4.75
62.7k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life and a little writer's block has been getting in the way. I've got three sequels and a half dozen other stories in an unfinished state and slowly I'm cycling through them working on where I'm at. Covid has put a real damper on some ongoing real stories. This one is based on a real unexpected layover I had before Covid. It's fiction with some of true mixed in as many of my stories are.

I told myself again, never fly United and never connect through O'Hare. The idiots that decided to put major hub right near the Great Lakes acted like weather never happened. Inevitably I'd either miss a connection or get stuck on the way back.

We flew in a holding pattern for a long time before they diverted us to St Louis and at 9 pm they put us on bus to a hotel. My seatmate Jason was from Wisconsin and we had a spirited discussion about the Packers and my Niners in the half hour it took to get to the hotel.

And of course the hotel didn't have enough rooms for all of us and I started to go back to the bus when Jason waved at me from the lobby. "Hey, they gave me a room. It has two beds so if you want to crash with me you can."

I thought about my options because it was 10 by now and I was jet lagged after a week getting up three hours earlier than normal.

"Thanks, yeah that sounds great." The idea of waiting another 45 minutes to get some sleep was repugnant to say the least.

We made our way to the room and each picked out a bed. Kicking back the TV came on and we lounged full clothed and took in a movie. Now I was tired but for some reason second wind kicked in and I found myself wide awake.

"Hey Steve, feel like a nitecap? I have a dutyfree bottle of my favorite scotch and I'm feeling pretty wound up now but don't like to drink alone."

Now I'm not much a scotch drinker but figured what the hell and accepted a couple of fingers in those little hotel cups. Funny thing is it started to go down easier and smooth out after a couple of sips. And I let him refill my cup not much longer after that.

"Hey I'm going to get ready for bed if you don't mind so I don't have to do it when I start to get drowsy."

And with that he got up and stripped down to a pair of black briefs before going into the bathroom and brushing his teeth. His underwear was like a pair of speedos and I averted my eyes but not before noticing he was more muscular than I thought and his underwear protruded quite a bit around his package. I wasn't interested in guys and hadn't seen many cocks since my high school days but he was packing a sizeable bulge. I noticed it again when he came back from the bathroom and then lay on top of the bed.

After a few minutes I said "You have the right idea. Maybe getting ready will help me get some sleep."

I stripped down to my boxers and headed off to the bathroom myself wobbling a little bit as I realized I had a bit more booze than I was used to.

Finishing up I walked back in and realized the TV had changed to pay for view porn. "You don't mind do you? I'll pay for it. I own the company so my expense reports don't get looked at."

What was I supposed to say? "No problem" was the only response I could think off. I was the guest.

The porn was the typical no plot. Big titted blondes getting railed in any number of ways along with the usual cum shots across their faces.

Despite my shyness I felt myself grow hard and glanced over to make sure Jason didn't notice. He wasn't hiding it at all. The head and more than half the thick shaft stuck out of his briefs as he rubbed it absently.

I quickly averted my eyes but my own cock quite rebelliously got even harder and I felt myself blush in embarrassment. The screen action continued and I waited a few minutes before not being able to resist looking again.

He had the fronts pulled down and all of him was out there hard against his belly. Long and hard with big heavy balls as he rubbed the near the top with his hand.

I stared too long and he caught me. "Sorry it's been a while since I've gotten off. Look all you want."

"Uhh okay. It's been awhile for me too." My trip preceded by my wife's cycle meant it had been over a week. I'd jerked off a couple of times but it wasn't the same.

I watched the screen and rubbed myself through my shorts. I glanced over a couple of times but didn't want to stare. Just focus on the screen I told myself. I was alone in the room I told myself and slid my underwear down for a better feeling.

I almost jumped off the bed when his hand grasped me as the bed settled with his weight. It was startling in both action and how good it felt. Thoughts of having him stop flitted through my mind but I didn't voice them. It felt too good and I closed my eyes ignoring who was doing it.

I knew the wet warmness was a mouth. His mouth. Slurping me in deep and a warm hand around the balls, kneading and stroking. My hips came off the bed with the need and my breathing got raspy.

It was best blowjob I had ever had. Delivered by an expert in what felt good. Exceeding every previous attempt by a variety of women including my wife. The sheer eroticism of it hit my brain and then my balls clutched and fired off the nerves in a wave of pleasure as I emptied myself in the most powerful orgasm I could ever remember.

My eyes flew open and I saw the curly black hair in my lap before he pulled off and left my softening cock flopping wet on my belly. With little fanfare he sat back next to me and tugged at himself as I puffed heavily from the experience.

I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. Flat against his stomach it throbbed. The veins standing out clearly and a glint of moisture at the tip. He grabbed my hand in his and moved it onto the shaft and I let him do it but felt myself go red.

The thing that surprised me was the warmth and softness. My own I guess probably felt similar but there was something different about somebody else's. He spit into his hand and rubbed it on himself before pulling my hand up to cover the wet skin. And I began rubbing which provoked a moan from his lips.

I'm not sure why it pleased me. I was rubbing my first strange cock and he was responding. It jerked at my touch, having a life of its own. I leaned forward to see it better. To watch it pulse and produce a droplet at the tip which helped lubricate the flesh.

A hand touched the back of my head. Just a gentle nudge and I let myself move. Closer to that turgid flesh. The nudge reappeared and for whatever reason I obeyed. The shiny head less than eight inches from my face and filling my vision.

I didn't resist. The gentle pressure that ended with the soft, hard, hot flesh pushing at my lips and I naturally opened.

As a straight man you're not prepared for the size of a cock in your mouth. There's nothing similar really. The size and the man musk. The burst of salt from precum and filling.

It approached the back of my throat and my gag reflex kicked in.

"Relax, relax" he cooed. "Just suck the tip. Run your tongue over it."

As the reflex diminished I found myself sucking top three inches. In and out. The bell end rubbing against my lips and I knew what would feel good. And it hit me at that moment. I was a cocksucker now and it confused me.

I enjoyed the fact I was giving him obvious pleasure from his moans and the way his hip rose as I bobbed. But I was sucking off a man. A man that would likely want to come in my mouth. He'd expect it as he had done it himself. And I couldn't stop now nor really did I want to. There was a power there. To give pleasure. To make his balls give forth and it was destined since it slid past my lips.

My head slid further down his stomach. Resting there and my hand came up to cradle his balls. The big orbs moving loosely and provoking another moan. I felt his hand on my back. Stroking and then reaching down to cup my ass. It felt so erotic to be in that position and I moved into him so he could reach.

Fingers stroked between my lower cheeks and I moaned around his cock at that which inspired him. A feathery touch across my anus that made me gasp again. There was a pause as he stopped and then a spit covered finger pressed and probed at my hole.

It was a foreign feeling. Just like the cock slipping in and out of my mouth. Nasty and exciting at the same time. I found myself pressing back against. Wishing it would go deeper and I pressed my face deeper around him.

"Oh god, yes" he said. "I'm going to cum" and I felt his balls contract and twitch along with the bursts of liquid that filled and coated my mouth. He jerked and twitched with each shot and the salty taste and pungent smell filled my senses.

When it was finally over I gulped and swallowed. The gelatinous mass sliding down my throat while leaving a coating in my mouth that I would remember forever.

"Was that your first?" Jason said.

I just nodded. I was forever a cocksucker now and didn't know how to process that.

"You were really good. Guys always know what feels good and you have a hot mouth."

It was an embarrassed pride. I couldn't say anything. His hand continued to stroke my flank and would slide up to cup my ass for a few minutes before he got up. He pulled the speedo the rest of the way off and dropped them to the floor. Digging in his suitcase he produced a small container and then came back and sat beside me on the bed.

His hand slid over and grasped my cock which was showing signs of life. A stroke here and a rub there and it soon was standing proud again. The container turned out to be lube and he squirted some in his hand and began giving me a slow handjob.

He stood and pulled me to the edge of the bed before kneeling between my legs. His tongue caressing my balls, my legs bent and spread, I gave him access and lay back to enjoy the sensation. He hovered over me now. Licking my shaft and hand going beneath my balls. My taint was the recipient of lubed caresses that moved further down. I knew his finger was going there and I didn't stop him. Thick and long it pressed in and I shivered when it hit my gland, rubbed and pressed.

I moaned at the new feeling. Like nothing I had experienced before. Plunging, swirling around the edge and rotating I was in bliss. His other hand pushed my leg back further to tilt my hole up and then gave it more attention as I held them there.

He squirted more lube on my exposed pucker. Rubbing it in and then pushing another finger at the opening. The pleasure was interrupted briefly by the stretch of a second finger joining the first and then he finger fucked me. The digits slipping smoothly through muscle, tugging and splitting and I lay there realizing he was going to fuck me. And I was going to let him.

The inevitable came and he stood between my legs. His hard shaft stood straight out and he put a coating of lube on it as I stared. Hoisting my legs up to his shoulders I felt his hot cock rub against me there. Sliding up and down across my hole in smaller strokes until the indentation retained it. "I'm going to fuck you" he stated plainly. Waiting for me to object.

He stared down into my eyes and I couldn't look away. Especially as the pressure increased and the flesh separated in response. I couldn't hold back "Uhhhhh . . . Ohhh" with a rising voice came from my throat as he penetrated.

The muscle made its protest before it gave and he slipped through. "Oh god" I rasped. The sensation of being fucked so new along with the idea. I was letting a man force his cock into my body. He was going to fuck me. Mount me, take me, remove the virginity I had left. And there was nothing I could do about it. The vulnerability of position, legs back and spread invitation with my ankles now firmly in his grasp.

Once breached there was nothing preventing him from going all the way in. The crinkly feel of pubes, flesh and then the feeling of his balls swinging into my upturned ass. I looked up into his face which was a study of concentration, determination and lust.

Then it started. The fucking. The in and out where my flesh clung to him both ways. I grunted with each impact in harmony with his. The liquid squelches and slaps announcing my fucking. The loss of any straightness I might have still had.

"So fucking good" he rasped as he pounded away in long strokes. He let my legs dangle onto his shoulders and chest and reached down and grasped my cock. He stroked and tugged and it came on me fast.

"Ahhh . . . " I moaned as my cock exploded all over my chest and his hand but he didn't let up sodomizing me.

He pulled out. Standing there with his cock shiny with lube. "Turn over" he ordered and I moved into the unfamiliar position. On hand and knees like a supplicant. My ass in the air. He maneuvered me with both hands. Nudging my legs wider to get the height right. Then he penetrated again and I arched into it as I was penetrated the second time. Something about it made him seem bigger and the air went from my lungs as he went up to the balls.

It was the hard fuck of someone trying to get off. His hips colliding with my ass in a rapid slap. Hands with a firm grip on my hips, pulling me into it. "Can I come in you?" he queried between pants.

I didn't answer. Not willing to accept that I was getting fucked and yet but not sure I had any modesty to preserve. "I'm gonna come" he stated and I didn't say anything. I didn't know if I was ready to be a man's receptacle but couldn't make a decision.

"Ahhhhhh" came the moan with the hard pull of my hips back to his groin where he pumped and deposited his seed inside me like a bitch. Taking my lack of decision and making me another man's bitch at that moment. Receiving his cum in my body like a woman would. A faux insemination. A wave of shame followed as he pulled out and I felt just how sore my ass was and I hid my face in the bed.

The shower came on and he walked back out. "Come take a shower."

I rose on shaky legs feeling the unfamiliar ache of being fucked. I hobbled to the bathroom and felt the further indignity of his juices running down my inner thigh.

The shower was running and the steam was billowing out. It wasn't built for two men yet we were in there. Being washed should have been nice but it really just reinforced the subservient position I found myself. A bottom is what it was called and the meaning of the word was very evident. Being spread, bent over, sodomized and filled with jism created a submissive feeling I had never felt before. Confused but enjoying it the conflict ricocheted around my head.

I fell to sleep quickly and deeply after that. The blackout curtains of the hotel did their job and only the sound of a text woke me with a start. Jason was spooned behind me and the heat between the split of my ass was undoubtedly from his erect cock resting there. A cock that was moving slightly. Rubbing up and down slowly. Humping me.

A hand came around my hip and grasped my own morning hardon. Jacking it slowly while grinding more into my behind.

There was a brief respite and then his lubed hand returned and eased the friction. I was so hard it was painful and the humping was more insistent. Getting much closer to hole.

It shouldn't have surprised me when he stopped and then his lubed finger slid between my cheeks. He anointed my hole. Lubricating, probing, massaging the sore flesh. I could have stopped him there but didn't do anything. The new feeling of submission filled me again.

The brief pause ended with the blunt cock tip feeling its way against me. Centering against my opening , rubbing up and down as it searched and then moved forward.

"Ohhh" I groaned as it slid in. I wasn't the tight virgin any longer but was sore from last night's deflowering. "I'm really sore" I moaned.

"I'll take it slow. You'll get used to it. Your ass is opening up now. I'm not going to let you close up. Train you to take my cock. Any cock " he answered as he fed more of himself up me. His hand returned to my cock and pulled me back to him as he fully mounted himself.

It was a slow fuck. Long languorous strokes that plumbed my depths in time with the hand jerking me off. There was no hurry. Just a gentle mating that soon had me panting as I dealt with the internal and external massage.

My hips were moving back into him to my shame. That age old humping instinct that I'd never thought I would be on the receptive end of. "Uhhh . . . Oh. Fuck me" I begged.

"Come on baby. Come with my cock up your ass. You feel so good."

The bursts hit my chest, his hand and the bed in hot jets as my cock pulsed with him fully ensconced. After the last spurt he massaged it into my chest. Rubbing it through my chest hair into sticky tangles.

The hand came away and then I was pushed onto my stomach while he remained inside. Pressing me into the bed and then fucking me with more insistence as his hot breath hit the back of my neck.

"Oh baby, I'm going to breed you again but not until you tell me to."

It was outside my comfort zone and he knew it but there was no point in fighting it. He had already bred me once and one more wasn't going to change the path I had taken. "Breed me. Shoot your cum up my ass." There was a sense of relief to admitting it finally. Admitting I was a willing participant in receptive sodomy not once but twice. Any idea that it was an accident was refuted by my actions.

Relieved I humped my ass up into him as he thrust between my spread legs. It became easier as I relaxed and concentrated on the physical feelings. The weight of him on my back. Heavy pressure on my ass being pressed into the bed. My sensitive cock rubbing into the sheets. His breath and pants into my ear.

"Yeah baby it's coming" he whispered. "Right up your sweet ass to drip out the rest of the day. When you're sitting in that plane seat you're going to feel it and remember this moment."

The rutting continued as I thought about what he said. I'd be home by the end of the day. Still fresh from being fucked. Knowing the new reality that I had been taken by another man in every way. How would it change me? Could I hide it? I had to hide it. I still loved my wife and was attracted to women. What label fit me now?

His breathing got faster and I knew that he'd be injecting me again with his jizz. The surprise was after his first spurt my own body reacted and clenched in its second orgasm in a short time. My ass noticeably tightening and releasing around the member that filled it and was emptying itself into it.

The aftermath was lying there in my own spend and the feeling of his shrinking cock retracting itself from me as he puffed over me. It slipped out and with that he rolled off me heavily. "God that was a great fuck. Let's clean up and go get some breakfast."

Again he insisted on showering together. I couldn't help the feeling of submissiveness as he soaped my chest, genitals and then ass crack. He handed me the soap and looked down at his cock. I got the message and cleaned him.

I was then rotated so the spray hit my hair and he ran his fingers through it in a very intimate moment. He poured shampoo into his hand and spread it through my hair. There was downward pressure and I got to my knees as he massaged my scalp continuously.

It wasn't lost on me that his cock was less than eight inches from my face. And then it was four inches then touching my lips as his fingers continued the kneading. I opened as was expected and was able to take it all in its temporary soft state.

I ran my tongue around him. Surely he couldn't be ready again but here I was sucking his cock not twenty minutes after it had been up my ass. The water was cascading down my face now and I felt life in the flesh filling my mouth.

"Look at you. Twenty four hours ago I bet you didn't know you'd be doing this. I'm guessing this is your first ever cock isn't it?"