A Night of Sexy Surprises

Story Info
A man has an erotic encounter at a party.
1.5k words
3.62
7.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really excited to go to the party tonight. I had heard there would be some fun and sexy surprises, so I couldn't wait to see what it was all about! My heart raced with anticipation as I made my way to the venue - this night was sure to be one that I'd never forget! When I arrived, I was surprised to find that the decorations were even more extravagant than I had expected. Streamers and balloons hung from the ceiling in a rainbow of colors, and there was music playing that made everyone feel energized. People were dressed up for the occasion, wearing their sexiest outfits. There was something special in the air - it felt like anything could happen!

I was amazed at how creative everyone had beenin setting up the venue. The decorations were extraordinary and inspired, and it seemed like every time I turned around there was something new to explore! There were also some unexpected activities that involved things like letting people pick their own music or share stories. It was an amazing experience to be able to take part in the latest trends and see what might come out of them.

I could feel a huge energy in the room - everyone wanted to let loose and have fun! People were falling into each other's arms and giving in to the sensual desire of the night. Everyone wanted to get as much out of this special evening as possible; it felt like no one wanted the night to stop.

It was clear that everyone was there to have a good time and enjoy each other's company. From the music playing, to the conversations going on, it felt like all inhibitions had been let go of. Everyone seemed more confident in themselves and their sexuality.

I noticed many couples who were really enjoying each other's company, sharing intimate touches and stealing secret kisses throughout the night. It was incredibly romantic, and it gave me hope for a future full of surprises and passion.

I didn't have to wait long before I felt a soft hand reach over me and start to explore my body. It was a feeling like no other - unexpected, yet full of pleasure and love. Every touch was stimulating, leading me to believe that tonight would be something extraordinary and new.

As she explored lower and lower, I felt myself getting hard.

I was transfixed as the sexy woman made seductive advances toward me. She moved her soft hands over my body, sending shivers down my spine with each tantalizing touch. I felt myself getting aroused and lost in the moment - it was like nothing else I'd ever experienced before. The romantic atmosphere around us only added to the passion of the moment. Her gentle caresses were filled with desire and excitement that left me wanting more.

I couldn't believe it. This beautiful, seductive woman was standing before me, and the energy between us was electrifying. I felt my heart pounding as her soft hands moved over my body - exploring every inch of me with tantalizing touches that sent shivers down my spine. Her passion and excitement were contagious, filling me with a desire for something more. Then suddenly, she paused, and asked me in a voice full of emotion if I wanted to go somewhere more private.

Her passion for the moment filled me with an irresistible urge to take our encounter to a more private place. I eagerly nodded in agreement, ready to see where the night would take us. With that, we set out to find a cozy, private bedroom where we could continue our sexy adventure together.

A burning heat raced through my veins as I watched her slowly start to undress. Her hands pulled off each article of clothing with tantalizing intention, until she was finally standing there before me in all her naked glory. My heart pounded against my chest as I looked into her eyes and saw the desire they held for me. She had revealed herself fully, inviting me to take part in a passionate journey that would have no boundaries.

A thrill ran through me as she unzipped my pants. My body tingled with anticipation, and my heart raced faster as her hands moved gently along my waist. She lingered over every button and zipper, intent on driving me wild with desire. I felt a fiery heat build up inside me, and my breath grew short as she slowly removed each item of clothing. Her hands touched every inch of my skin, teasing and tantalizing until nothing was left between us. I looked into her eyes and saw the pure passion that burned within them for me.

I trembled with anticipation as her lips met mine. She expertly caressed my body, exploring me in a way that no one else ever had before. Her tongue danced over every inch of me and I felt the heat within me increase until it felt like I was going to explode with pleasure. I gasped in delight when she finally took me into her mouth, sending wave after wave of sheer bliss radiating throughout my entire being.

She skillfully massaged me, exploring every part of my penis like no one else ever had done before. Her tongue was tantalizing, and the heat within me grew until I felt ready to burst with pleasure. However, each time I felt myself getting close, her lips would curl up in a devious smile and she'd slow down the pace.

The woman teased me, slowly drawing out the pleasure of her blowjob. She knew exactly what she was doing as she expertly explored my body with her skillful hands and tantalizing tongue. I felt like I was ready to explode with ecstasy, but every time I got close, she'd flash a sly grin and draw it out even further.

I pleaded with her, begging for her to let me cum. But she just kept on teasing and tormenting me, pushing my pleasure ever closer to the brink of ecstasy. I couldn't take it anymore - but still, she refused to give in. Her skillful hands and soft wet tongue had me completely at her whims. I could feel my heart racing as I begged her for relief, but she wouldn't give in.

Every touch of her skilled hands, every flick of her wet tongue sent pleasure rippling through my body that threatened to drive me mad with desire. My heart raced as I pleaded for mercy, yet still she refused to relent. I was completely under her control, and I could feel the tension building up inside me to unbearable heights until I thought I'd go crazy from wanting her. My heart beat so fast it felt like it would burst out of my chest as I begged her many times over to let me cum, but she denied me again and again.

Finally, after giving my dick one last affectionate squeeze, she pushes me down onto the bed.

I trembled in anticipation as she straddled my hips, her heat and wetness pressing against me. My breath caught in my throat as I felt every move of her body on top of me. She rode me with expert precision, each thrust more intense than the last. Her hands roamed my body freely, driving me to the brink of pleasure before slowing down again. I wanted to scream out for mercy but I couldn't find the words. All I could do was lay there, completely under her power, waiting for release from this beautiful torture.

She holds me down possessively, her breasts repeatedly pressing against me as she shivers in delight on top of me. She rode me like a wild stallion, taking full control of my pleasure. It was an exciting change of pace from my usual sex, and I welcomed the new experience.

As her climax drew closer, her movements became more frenzied and desperate for satisfaction. My heart pounded with excitement as I felt her finally reach the peak of pleasure on top of me.

I could feel the intensity of her orgasm taking over, my body trembling with anticipation as she moved on top of me. Every thrust felt like an explosion of pleasure, driving me closer to the edge but never allowing me to reach it. With each passing moment, I became more and more lost in her embrace, surrendering completely to her desires. Suddenly, without warning, she let out a loud cry of ecstasy and collapsed onto my chest. Our bodies shuddered together as we shared this powerful moment of blissful release. It was pure magic, and I will never forget how amazing it felt to have her orgasm on top of me.

In that moment, all of the tension between us melted away and we were left in a beautiful afterglow.

With a sigh of satisfaction, she rolled off me and onto her side. We shared one final look before she turned away and began to get dressed. She gives me one of her mischievous smiles and tells me I was a "Good boy." Despite the intensity of our connection just moments ago, she now seemed distant and almost aloof as she pulled her clothes back on. With one last look in my direction, she gave me a small smile before turning away, leaving me alone with the fading echo of pleasure still ringing through my body.

I still fantasize about her weeks after the party had ended, likely just the way she intended.