A Night of Virtual Passion

Story Info
Young man tells his older Mistress of his erotic dream.
1.4k words
4.19
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Finn68
Finn68
5 Followers

Last year I went with a couple of friends to a Mediaeval banquet in a refurbished county manor house. It's one of those events that sticks in your mind, because it was so different to any other experience. Everyone had to dress in period costumes and the banquet was presided over by the King and Queen. The atmosphere was heady and lustful, with lots of food and drink. I remember being a little turned on by the amount of cleavage on show. We stayed over - it was actually a hotel, and that's possibly where my castle fantasy originated. As I lay alone, naked in the huge bed, I masturbated, several times, thinking about various women I had met earlier. Now I have the most delicious of fantasies, combining those Mediaeval memories with the desire I have for you my sensual Mistress.

Having eaten our fill at the banquet, we retire to our chamber. Like all rooms, it is authentically decorated, and lit by torches and candles. These fill the room with an orange, flickering glow and a pungent, sensual scent. There is a large open fire before which lies a thick fur rug.

On entering the chamber, with the door locked behind us, we are in our own world of pleasure. I have never seen you so beautiful never noticed how incredibly sexy you look in the costume. And bold. You push me up against the studded oak door, the studs pressing painfully into my back as you kiss me, that special kiss, sucking first on my bottom lip, eventually feeling the lusciousness of your tongue as it tickled and teased inside my mouth. Our hands clasped, fingers entwined, that kiss seemed to last an eternity, nothing existed beyond the kiss at that moment.

We slowly edged towards the bed, and I was surprised when you pushed me back onto the huge canopied four poster and ordered me to undress... slowly. I did so, a little self-consciously I admit, but it felt incredibly erotic, undressing for a woman's pleasure. You sat in the red velvet armchair, watching, savouring, lusting.

When I was naked, you rose and glided slowly towards the bed. "Touch yourself Tom, take that strong young cock and stroke it for me, your Mistress demands it. And watch..."

Those words falling from your lips, so unusually blunt but so wildly erotic, encouraged me, stroking slowly, my thick cock throbbing and already moist. You moved around slowly, swaying gradually undressing, teasing and taunting me with your beautiful body, your grey hair shining in the sensual light.

Dressed only in a tight black lace-up corset, black stockings and evening gloves, you stand at the foot of the bed. You look incredible, your breasts pushed up and out, your waist pinched and the hairs on your sweet pussy just visible. Your tongue flicks sensually across red lips... "Cum for your Mistress Tom. I want to watch you cum, I want to see and hear you as you spurt your love for me. Show me Tom, show your Mistress that you deserve her..."

Your words are like a sensual caress, and it feels as though your hands are guiding mine as I feel the seed beginning to rise, my balls tighten and in seconds my thick cum is spurting, covering my hand and belly, a little as far as my chest. I look at you and you are smiling. I had never seen you so focused. Your eyes were locked on the seed splattered across my body, its remnants dripping from my fingers that still gripped my pulsating cock. Your breathing was shallow and I was engrossed in the heaving movements of your beautiful breasts, pushed upwards and outwards by the black lacy corset.

As you slithered onto the bed, I could smell the heady, musky scent of your desire. Your manicured fingers, protruding sensually from the long black fingerless gloves, nails like red talons, dipped into the thick, rivulets of cum, tracing patterns on my skin, your eyes occasionally locked with mine, joining us both physically and emotionally. Your hand stroked mine, still gasping my cock which refused to soften. You smiled and replaced my hand with yours, caressing and teasing, pursing your soft lips and blowing across the engorged purple head. I was in a dream, as I watched you lower your head and slowly take the bulbous head into the warm, wet cavern of your mouth. The sensation of your darting tongue, slipping across my searing flesh was almost too much to bear, as I struggled to hold back a further stream of cum. But you sensed my impending explosion and gently released my cock from its slippery prison.

Easing yourself alongside me, your lips sought out mine and once again I was consumed by your deliciously mischievous mouth. I felt you sucking my bottom lip between yours, feeling your sweet tongue dancing across mine, tasting my cum on your lips and savouring the sheer eroticism of that moment.

You looked so radiant in the flickering light, your skin glistening in the amber glow. As you leant across me, my hand went to the soft, full mound of your breast. As I did so, you released the shoulder strap, easing the sumptuous pink orb into my eager hand. Greedily, my mouth sought out your stiff nipple and my tongue teased; my teeth gently nipped before suckling like a baby at his mother's breast.

I looked up at you, your hair shimmering in the soft glow, and our eyes met, and at that moment the world and time stood still. There was only this room, only us and emotional fusion of our whole beings. Never had I felt that closeness, that oneness, the sense of being complete. It overwhelmed me and I pulled you to me.

Your leg snaked across my thighs and you smiled a wicked smile as you slid into a squat, your thighs astride mine. Your crimson nails teased and tweaked my nipples, and you exhaled slowly with an appreciative sigh as you traced a line from my lips, my throat, and chest, down to the sticky mess on my belly where you toyed again with my seed. Your gloved hands went to my cock, encircling it, caressing and encouraging it to fullness again. I felt your nails lightly scraping the engorged head, pleasure in the slight discomfort.

Reaching up, my hands cupped your beautiful breasts, still within the black corset. You looked so incredibly beautiful and so unashamedly sexy. You were everything I desired and in that moment, you knew that too. Unhooking the front of the corset, you looked deep into my eyes as it fell away magically, revealing your soft perfumed body. I wanted you so much. And I could sense the rising need in you.

The atmosphere in the room was heavy and sensual and the sensation of your warm, full breasts, nipples stiff, pressed against me was wonderful. Our mouths met in a duel of darting, slithering tongues, deep wet kisses and little moans and sighs. Raising yourself back into a squat, you once again grasped my swollen cock. This time though you raised yourself up into a kneeling position, rubbing the purple dome up and down the silky wet folds of your pussy. I thought I would cum right there and then, but you released me and let my manhood rest on my sticky wet belly. You began to slowly slide your body up and down against me and almost imperceptibly my cock was slithering against the glorious wetness of your sex, feeling you rubbing your hooded bud against my hardness. Your hands in my hair, we were kissing deeply, passionately, ready...

And you raised yourself up again, and with your eyes on mine, lowered your body down onto my throbbing cock, savouring its length and thickness as it sank deep inside your silky wetness. Watching you riding me, fucking me, loving me only the way you could, intensely, passionately yet with a sensual gentleness. We were one, I could feel your need, sense your pleasure as my own rose to bursting point. Our fingers entwined as I thrust upwards deep into your warm, silky wetness. Your breasts quivering, nipples hard as stones, and you began to whimper, little grunts, moans as you looked again into my eyes and smiled. "Now, my slave, now..." and as you ground your sex down onto me my cum began to spurt deep inside you, it's warm sticky wetness seeping between us as the waves of intense pleasure tossed us against each other, until they slowly subsided and you fell forward into my arms. Pulling you close to me I vowed that night you would always be part of me. My love, my lover, my friend.

And we slept, relaxed, satiated and content.

Finn68
Finn68
5 Followers