A Night on Edge - Pt. 01

Story Info
A relationship that kept us both on edge.
3.9k words
4.33
4.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just checked into the hotel after the first day of the conference. After receiving my key card, I headed to the elevator to take it up to the 8th floor. A woman, about my age, entered the elevator at the same time. She was dressed professionally with a black skirt, cream blouse, and red vest. She was tall, her eyes just a few inches below mine as we casually greeted each other.

Pressing the "8" button, I turned to her asking what floor she was heading to. She said, "I am on 8 as well, thanks."

I smiled, not thinking much about it, and asked, "So, where are you from?"

Replying in a warm tone, "I'm from the Chicago area and here to meet some clients we are working for in advertising. How about you?"

"I'm here for a week-long education conference and am a northerner too from the metro Detroit area. I'm Dan. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Dan, I'm Emma and it is nice to meet you too. It is nice to hear someone who speaks normally" she said as she reached out a hand.

Shaking her hand, I agreed, "Yes, there are a lot of extra vowels flying about here. It's nice to have a Yankee around while in Dixie" I chuckled. She laughed in agreement, "We Yankees need to stick together!"

The doors opened and we exited the elevator, both turning the same direction down the hall. I stopped at my room and set a bag down to grab the key card. Emma continued to walk, but stopped at the next door, swiping and entering her room.

Upon entering my room, I was pleased with the accommodation. It was a large and comfortable room with a King bed and a large picture window that overlooked the city. It even had a hot tub. The feature that captured my imagination the most was a door to the adjoining room and I could not stop thinking about Emma being right next door, right behind that door. I continued to unpack and think about dinner. After about 20 minutes of getting settled and changing clothes, I headed out to eat down in the hotel restaurant. Emma emerged from her room at the exact same time. I couldn't believe it.

"You headed to dinner too?" I quarried. "Yep. I thought I'd see what the menu looked like downstairs" she replied. "I am getting hungry!"

She had changed clothes too and now donned a light blue flowered summer dress with tennis shoes.

"I love your dress. It looks very comfortable. The first thing I did was change into something more comfortable and casual."

"Thanks" she smiled. "I am a big fan of comfortable."

"Would you like some company for dinner?" I invited.

"Only if the company is a Yankee" she said with a wink.

"Well...I happen to fit that description." My pulse rate was increasing as our playful conversation continued.

We looked over the menu and nothing really jumped out at either of us.

As Emma was looking over the menu posted on the wall, she said, "Man, I am hungry for a good pizza."

"Mmmm...I replied. Now you are talking. Like a deep-dish Chicago style pizza."

Turning to me with a serious, yet sarcastic expression and looking into my eyes, "Oh my! You know EXACTLY what I want. Yes. Nothing else will do."

"Well then, we need to order out and have one delivered. I'll order it on our way back up to floor 8."

"You are my hero" she said with a thick southern drawl.

"Well, it is my great pleasure to be of service to you, mam" I said in character.

"Oooo...I do love a man who loves to please." she said playfully.

"Mmmm...I think we will get along well then. Are we still talking about pizza?"

After a brief pause, "Pizza, yes. And much...MUCH more, Danny."

A chill went up my spine the way she slowly and with emphasis said, "Much" twice for effect.

My face got hot, and I was certain she saw it get red. All she did was smile.

I found a place and ordered.

She asked, "Do you want to eat at my place or yours?"

Grinning back at her, "I want to eat at both places. I am quite hungry. But we can eat the pizza at my place."

She followed me into my room as we waited for the pizza to be delivered.

"Do you mind if I wait here?"

"Not at all, your company is welcomed." as I held the door open for her.

"Great. Thanks!" she said with enthusiasm as she kicked off her shoes and sat on the couch, grabbing the remote. "How about a movie?" propping herself up with a pillow on one end and swinging her feet up onto the couch, stretching out those long legs.

"Sounds great. Anything else you need?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well...now that you mention it, I would love a foot rub, if you are offering."

I sat at the opposite end of the couch and started massaging one foot. I was almost immediately met with a low moan, "Mmmm...Dan... that feels amazing."

"I am glad you are pleased. As I said, I really enjoy pleasing."

"Well...I think we may need to find out just how good you are at pleasing" she said with one eyebrow raised and a bit of a smirk."

"That sounds like a challenge. You need to know that I embrace challenges."

"Hmmmm. Consider yourself challenged then. I will be the judge of your success."

"Well" I replied, "I will need to know specifically what the challenge is so I know whether or not I have attained it."

After thinking for moment, she offered, "OK. To meet the challenge, you have to bring me enough pleasure to get to me beg you for an orgasm. But I must tell you, I have a strong will and I don't like to beg."

Is this really happening? Was she really asking me what I think she is asking? My face was definitely red and warm now. If there was any question about where this might be headed, there certainly wasn't now.

"And if I get you to that point, then what?"

"Well...let's just say..." she said while moving her free foot to my crotch and pressing lightly, "... that you will be rewarded to the point of begging as well, followed by DEEP satisfaction."

Exhaling deeply, "And if I fail to get you to beg?" I questioned.

"Well...your effort would be recognized, but the experience would be...what's the word?...Oh yes, ruined."

"Well that would be a disappointment. I guess I'll just need to make sure I succeed. Challenge accepted!" I said.

"Ohhh good" she beamed while pressing her foot a bit more firmly against my already hard and growing member. "I thought this would be a boring trip, but you have rescued me. You better be sure to eat a lot of pizza. You are going to need the energy!" she winked.

"Mmmm...well...I suspect you will need some energy too. This may take a while." I winked back.

Removing her socks, I continued to rub her feet as we waited for the pizza and my mind raced in anticipation, my heart thumped heavily in my chest, and my face felt hot. She bent her knee, scooting the unattended to foot toward her, which lifted her dress, giving me a clear look at the light pink cotton panties she was wearing. Already a moist spot could be seen at her crotch as the panties hung tight to her, exposing a magnificent camel toe.

Her eyes were locked onto mine and I could tell she was enjoying the effect the view was having on me. My eyes traced from the foot in my hand, up her delicious leg, to her crotch, then up to her eyes. After looking into her eyes for a moment, my gaze moved back down again, slowly taking in the view. I had to shift in my seat a bit as the pressure in my pants was growing uncomfortable.

"Awe...poor baby." she teased. I think someone needs to be set free...but all in good time."

The pizza arrived and we ate while we playfully chatted and teased. But the anticipation was building for each of us. After we each consumed a couple of pieces, and finished a glass of wine each, she asked, "Are you still hungry?"

"Oh yes," I replied. "But not for pizza." I said with a wink.

I stood, turned the thermostat heat up a few degrees, lit a candle, and turned off the lights. I returned to the couch where Emma was sitting and grabbing her hands, helped her to her feet. Guiding her to the large picture window, I turned her, so she was looking out and I moved behind her. The city and all its lights lay before us and was an impressive view. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her close and lightly kissed her neck...slowly moving up toward her ear. I felt her lean back into me a bit and lightly moan as my lips planted kisses. At her ear, I whispered, "Just so you know, here is what will happen. You are going to be begging me to cum. I am going to hold you right on the edge, and you will be desperately pleading as you lose all control."

Then, taking her earlobe between my lips and gently sucking, I felt her shiver, but she tried to calmly respond, "We'll see. I'm not so sure." She did not sound nearly as confident as she did before. Again, whispering into her ear, "Oh, I am VERY sure!" followed by a light lick just below her ear. I felt her body tense just a bit.

Loosening my embrace, I slid my hands down her body, following her curves, down her torso, over her hips, and down onto her outer thighs, just below the hem of her dress. Sliding back up, now under her dress, my hands lightly and slowly slid up. Finding the elastic leg openings of her panties, I slid a finger under on each side and slid each back tracing her shapely full cheeks. i pulled back on the material which increased the pressure she felt on the front side. She leaned forward and reached out to the window with both hands to steady herself, her palms flat against the glass. Her dim reflection in window gave me a great view of her full length. Reversing direction, I moved my fingers, still under the edges of her panties back toward her hips and then forward, slowly around to the front of her thighs. Moving still further, I could feel the moisture that has been absorbed by the soft, thin material. Pulling my hands forward, I pulled the material away from her skin, allowing the air to flow over her moist warm sex. Another shiver.

I withdrew my fingers and moved my hands higher to her tummy, her dress riding up on my forearms. One arm held her firmly around her waist, pulling her against me. The other hand sliding down once more, over her panties and lower still. My fingertips now lightly caressing s-shaped patterns...slowly lower. Finally tracing over the camel-toe I had admired earlier. Up one side and down the other, then gliding right down the middle, pressing the now wet material deeper into her. Her body responded, knees bending a bit and her back arching and pelvis tilting toward the window, urning for more. Holding her tightly I teasingly traced paths over and around the increasingly wet spot and I enjoyed watching her expressions in the glow of the city. The view of reflection in the window...her bare legs, the raised and crumpled dress, and the pink panties added to the eroticism.

Pausing, I helped her out of her dress and guided her to the bed. The candlelight and lights from the city provided just enough light to see her smooth pale flesh. I directed her to lay on the bed and prop herself up on a couple of pillows. "I want you to see everything and I need to see your face so I can judge your level of excitement and desperation" I said while grinning.

She complied. I removed my shirt in front of her, then moved to the end of the bed and crawled between her feet, spreading her legs a bit. "I want you to put your hands behind your head and keep them there. Oh, and make sure you are comfortable. You are going to be here for quite a while." My confidence was starting to unsettle her a bit. The look in her eye was less confident, but definitely had a look of great anticipation.

Leaning down, I started slowly kissing my way up her leg. I slowed even more once I passed her knee. Alternating between light kisses and licks and longer full kisses and long slow licks, I slowly wound my way higher up her legs, spreading her wider as I moved higher. My eye alternated from her eyes to the rest of her amazing body. I could smell her, a sweet musky aroma, as I continued and the pink panties wet with her juices, clung tightly to smooth shaved skin below. I breathed her in and savored everything in this moment. I was not going to rush a single thing. As my mouth neared her crotch, I could feel her leg muscles tensing with anticipation and her eyes continued to widen. "Mmmm....you taste amazing, and I plan to savor you for a long...long....time." Pushing my nose into the drenched panties and moving up and down, I inhaled, and she pushed against me, anxious for more stimulation and more pressure. I pulled back. "Mmmm.. you liked that eh? Good. Very good."

Pushing her legs together, I pulled off the panties, then spread her again. Her pussy glistened in the candlelight her eyes watched every move I made. Moving my mouth just above her as close as I could without touching her, I exhaled my warm breath directly over her pussy, her voice silent, but her eyes yearning for more. Sticking out my tongue, I, oh so lightly, licked all around, just outside of her pink pussy lips, all while breathing heavily, sending the warm moist air flooding over her sensitive flesh. She raised her pelvis in response, hoping for more pressure.

"No, you don't" I scolded. "You are to stay still." If you can't follow directions, I will tie you down. But you do have a good idea." Grabbing an extra pillow, I placed it under her hips, raising her up a bit, granting me more access. "Mmm...yes...That will do nicely" I observed.

I resumed my position and continued my light circles, making sure to lightly drag the tip of my tongue across her clit when at the top of the circle. After a few more slow trips around, I paused at her clit, wrapping my lips around it and sucking gently while sliding my hands under her thighs. Reaching higher, I moved my fingers to her breasts, circling, rubbing, and pinching her nipples. Feeling them stiffen under my touch brought me great satisfaction. Emma arched her back, pushing her chest out further. Her clit also responded, protruding out as I gently sucked and flicked it with my tongue.

Emma's moans increased quickly. "Ohhhh...Mmmmm...." she purred while her body writhed under my manipulations. Her eyes seemed to be getting wider as she looked into my eyes. Keeping my eyes fixed on hers, I pinch her sensitive nipples harder, twisting them, flicking them, all while my sucking increased in force. Her body jerked as she cried out and her eyes became even wider and more desperate. She was getting close.

Pulling on her nipples, I flattened my tongue and slowly but firmly licked over her clit. Up and down...over and over. Her pelvis rising even higher as it craved even more. The pillow under her showed a growing damp spot as she became even more wet. Finally, I just had to taste her and my tongue glided from the lower edge of her delicious vagina, over both of her full and sensitive lips and up and across her clit. Then momentarily lifting my tongue, repeating the trip again and again. Slowly increasing in both force and speed. Soon her legs began to jerk and her eyes were wild and intense. Her pussy opened to me and my tongue dipped in as I slid it up in the repetitive motion. Her breathing was uneven, sometimes shallow, sometimes gasping. She closed her eyes and cried out, "Ohhhh!!!!...I am going to cummm..."

I immediately stopped moving and held still, my tongue resting lightly on her pussy, my finger releasing her nipples, and my eyes on her face. She had been holding her breath, baring down, ready to orgasm. Her body raised upward, craving release, her leg muscles tense. I could feel her pussy under my tongue starting to contract, the juices flowing generously and glistening on my chin.

She opened her eyes and the wild look was still there, but it included confusion as well as desperation. Slowly, she started to breath again, although still unevenly and her legs relaxed a little. I did not wait long until I began licking again, keeping her from regaining any level of composure. Sliding my hands down her body from her breasts, I placed my thumbs just above her clit and applied pressure and pushed away from me, up toward her tummy, exposing her clit even more fully. My mouth again moved to her clit, and I focused great attention there. Sucking, licking, circling, seeing which movement had greatest effect. Soon Emma was again nearing the edge, her pulse rapid, face red, breathing shallow. She was trying to stay quiet, but the moans could not be held back. Again, her legs would jerk intermittently as she arched her back and moved her legs as she slowly lost control. Her eyes again were wild and desperate, and her pussy started to contract. This time, I did not stop but I did slow down and lightened the pressure of my licking and sucking, holding her right on the edge, but unable to go further. Her body, in every way it could, pleaded for release. But Emma refused to verbalize her need. her moaning was punctuated with many expletives as her body was held on the edge. Keeping one hand above her clit to keep it exposed, the other moved lower while my lips stayed on her delicious clit. My fingertips traced up and down the length of her pussy, barely inserted beyond her wet slick plump pussy lips. Her whole body shuddered when I touched her. I inserted two fingers, moving more deeply into her. Turning my hand palm up, I felt for her g-spot and found it easily, then lightly stated dragging the pads of my fingers over it. Her body initially bucked-up and she gasped. Then I slowly established a pulsing rhythm that moved my fingers in and out, dragging over that spot each time. Each pulse sent a wave up pleasure through her body. Emma's eyes held a look of disbelief and her whole body seemed to rock and rise and tense-up a bit more with every maddeningly slow thrust.

I ever so slightly increased the pressure of my tongue on her clit as it barely moved from side to side. Careful to watch her face, I also increased the pace of my thrusting fingers just a bit. Soon, her mouth opened, her lips forming the shape of an O and that wild intensified. Her body began to shake, almost like it was vibrating. "Ohhhhhh...Ohhhhhhh...." louder and louder. Her muscles again tensing. Legs shaking. I could see she was holding her breath...then exhaling, then gasping for breath followed by vocalizing, "Ahhhhhh..."

I neither increased speed or pressure, nor decreased it. I just held her in this in-between place, right on the edge of an orgasm. Her wetness was flowing and covering my hand. Her clit was more firm than ever. She moved her hands from behind her head to my head, pressing my more tightly against her, urging me to suck harder so she would get the release she desperately craved. But I did not comply.

On and on this went. Her resolve to not beg was far greater than I had imagined, but I was not about to give in. I desperately wanted to take her over the edge, watch her explode in an amazing orgasm, but I was stubborn too. And I was immensely enjoying watching the sweet desperation that Emma was experiencing.

While continuing to lick her clit, but being careful not to let her orgasm, my fingers continue to assault her g-spot. I moved my other hand back up to one of her breasts and again squeezed on the firm nipple. That sent a jolt of electricity through her body and it convulsed. I wondered how long she would be able to take this and was determined to find out. Tears were forming in her eyes, and she gasped and bucked, teetering on the edge. On and on it went. Occasionally I would increase stimulation, only to slightly back it down if she got too close. "Mmmmm...I've got all night long" I informed her as her body continued to jerk and writhe in desperate ecstasy.

Now she closed her eyes, face red, holding her breath, muscles tense, as if she were trying to will herself to orgasm, but I played her body like a first-chair violinist, keeping her vibrating like a violin string. What beautiful music it was making.

Finally, she broke, her eyes wild with passion and intense desperation, body bucking and straining, legs shaking. She gasped out, "Please!"

12