A Night on Edge - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please what?" I calmly asked. "Oh God! Please...ohhhhh...please let me cum!!! Ohhhh...Ohhhhh....please!"

"Are you sure?" I inquired?

"Yesssss....Oh yessss!" She managed to say between gasps.

"Are you begging me for an orgasm? I just want to be sure." I mocked as my manipulations momentarily increased in pace and force and then stopped.

She yelled loudly, "I am begging you!! Ohhhh.... Pleaaaaaase let me cum!"

With that, I forcefully drug my tongue across her clit, squeezed her tit firmly and pulled, and pumped my fingers in and out of her firmly, deeply, and quickly, being sure to hit both the back of her hot chamber and her g-spot.

"OHHHHHHHHH....AHHHHHHHH." Her body quickly responded by launching into an explosive orgasm. Her body convulsed and she squirted a deluge drenching me and the bed. I continued thrusting into her and sucking and licking her clit. The orgasm washed over and through her, up and down her body in wave after delicious wave. I watched in amazement as she fell hard off of the edge I had held her on for so long. The long-awaited release seemed to go on and on as if it had learned from the length of the edging it had endured.

Finally, she collapsed with a gasp. Eyes closed, breathing hard, pushing my head away from her clit. I stopped moving, letting her recover. She was a noodle, totally spent. Her body continued to shiver and jerk for a bit as she came down. Opening her eyes, she looked at me and laughed. "OK...You win."

I smiled, crawled up next to her and ran my fingers through her hair, "I'd say we both win!"

12