A Night on the Leash

Story Info
Jacob has a little fun as his girlfriend's pet.
1.5k words
4.27
9.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob stood in the middle of his living room. His ears strained to listen as he heard Nicole's footsteps fade as she ascended the stairs out of sight. Even though this routine was nothing new, Jacob could feel the budding anxiety and excitement in his stomach.

Jacob glanced at the time of his phone, 11PM. Late enough for what was about to happen, but just barely. He turned his gaze away from the stairs, spinning to face the sliding glass door that lead to his back yard.

Outside he could see his backyard, lined with a high wooden fence. The darkness was broken by the light glow of houses. Even at this hour many of the homes still had lights on. Jacob approached the sliding glass door and leaned to peer at his neighbors. He saw the silhouette of his neighbor move across her bedroom window. Maybe I shouldn't do this, Jacob thought. Maybe it's not late enough. Maybe this is crazy.

"No looking!" Nicole cooed. She began to descend the stairs behind Jacob. He stiffened at the sounds of heels hitting the hardwood floor.

"You moved? You aren't supposed to move!" Nicole scolded. "A little excited, are we?"

"I'm not sure it's late enough," Jacob responded. "The neighbor seems to be up and in her room."

"Are you worried?"

"It just feels a bit risky, is all." Jacob turned to face Nicole. She now donned a sheer black dress which was short enough to signal its intent as an intimate private garment. One of her arms rested playfully on her hip.

Nicole smiled. "Luckily you don't have to worry about it, because you don't get to decide. Now come over here and turn around."

Jacob's heart leapt and he felt a familiar warmth in his groin. The fight or flight reflex was giving away to another base instinct, arousal. He crossed the room. Nicole placed a hand on his shoulder and turned him around. She produced a blindfold and put it over his eyes.

"Just concentrate on how much fun this is."

Jacob felt Nicole learn into him from behind. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt. "Up!" She commanded. He put his arms up and Nicole whipped his shirt off over his head. Nicole's hands next found Jacob's belt buckle. In a few seconds his pants were undone, and she pulled them down. Next came his boxers. "Step out, please."

Jacob stepped forward and stood naked in the living room. With his vision obscured he was hyper aware of Nicole's movements. He could feel her walk back to the steps and return. When she did, he felt a cool leathery band around his neck. Jacob knew it was a dog collar.

"There we go, now get on all fours puppy."

Jacob got down on all fours. The blindfold was removed. He felt a tug and realized that attached to his collar was a leash. Nicole walked in front of him and his vision traced up her stockings to her but. She looked over down at him and grinned. "I'll take that look as a compliment..." She leaned over and looked below him, "...and if seems like you're having a good time too."

Nicole bounded over to the sliding glass door and pressed close to it. She looked quickly around. "Hmm, yeah it looks like some people may be up, but that makes it more fun right?" She slid the sliding glass door open and stepped out. As she continued into the yard the leash drew taut, Jacob stuttered a step on all fours. He hesitated at the door.

"C'mon," Nicole said, with a gentle tug. "If you don't come out then I have to get the chastity device."

Jacob slowly shambled outside. The cool night air hit his skin and he felt even more naked and exposed than he already was. Nicole, to Jacob's dismay and excitement, was happily humming to herself and she tugged him further outside. As the ground beneath him changed from concrete to grass, Jacob hazarded a glance towards his neighbor's window. The lights were still on, but there was no sign of anyone there.

"Do you need to go, puppy?" Nicole asked. Jacob looked up at her, he nodded. Nicole walked him over to a bush. Jacob raised a leg. Exposing his crotch to the night air underscored his predicament. His erection bobbed between his legs. He strained as a stream of urine sprayed into the bush.

Jacob swore that the sound was deafening and he swiveled his head to look at the houses which loomed on each side of his yard. In the distance he could hear a car, obviously passing by his home on the front. Still, he bristled at the sound. The knowledge that he was outside, completely in the nude, excited him.

"Listen, I'm going to need you to stay out here for a bit." Nicole said. Jacob looked up at her, dumbfound. "It's a surprise, puppy." Jacob began to protest, but Nicole bent down and placed a finger over his lips. "You don't want the neighbors to hear you, do you?"

Jacob slunk as Nicole removed the leash. She winked at him and walked back into the house. Jacob huddled next to the bush, making sure not to scoot into his own urine.

Jacob tensed at the sound of a neighbor's door opening. Was someone coming outside? They couldn't see him from where they were. But if they lingered around out there, if they stood at the right spot, maybe, just maybe they could see him. Why do I do this, Jacob thought. His penis throbbed an answer.

After what seemed like an eternity Nicole came back.

"Oh, you look so scared!" Nicole said. "I'm sorry I took so long! C'mon." With the leash re-attached, Nicole led Jacob back into his living room. As he rounded the trash can, he saw that they now had a guest seated on the couch.

"See Malcolm, I have a puppy!" Nicole beamed. Malcolm was a friend that they meet on a message board for fetishists. Normally, they hung out with Malcolm and his girlfriend, but today, it was just Malcolm. More noticeable was the fact that Malcolm was naked from the waist down.

"I see that," Malcolm said. Jacob could feel the blood rushing to his face. Embarrassingly, his erection remained strong. Jacob was unsure of what was about to happen. Jacob was straight. His kink, if he could call it that, was that he liked being ordered to do things. Nothing felt more subservient to him than being forced to do things that he did not want to do. While it resulted in feeling majorly conflicted about the acts he did, he could not argue with the quality of the orgasms.

Malcolm reached over and grabbed a jar of peanut butter.

"Alright, puppy," Nicole began, "Malcolm is going to put peanut butter on his penis, and then you're going to do what puppies do, okay?"

It took awhile before Jacob realized what was about to happen. Malcolm began to stroke his penis while Nicole popped open the peanut butter. She pulled out a spoon and began to liberally spread it across his penis and balls.

"Alright puppy, bon appetit." Nicole gave a gentle tug on the leash. Jacob crawled up to Malcolm and stopped. He could feel the heat from Malcolm's penis. This was not routine. "I know you want to." Nicole encouraged.

Jacob stuck out his tongue and brushed the side of Malcolm's shaft. The first lick was so shallow that he only got peanut butter. Nicole giggled. Jacob slowly licked Malcolm's penis. He cleaned the shaft, the head, and, distressingly, the balls. All the while Jacob's penis bounced with his heartbeat.

Once he was finished, Jacob knelt on his ankles. Nicole beamed at him. "You seem pretty happy with the result." She poked his penis with her foot. Jacob nearly lost it there.

"Now I'm all fired up with no place to go." Malcolm said. Nicole looked at him. "Puppy, open." She pushed in his cheeks to emphasize. Lost to the arousal of this bizarre situation, Jacob lazily opened his mouth. "Let me help you, stand up." Nicole said to Malcolm. He stood up and Nicole began to stroke his penis. Jacob realized what was about to happen.

"Whack it, puppy." Nicole ordered. "I want you both to finish together." Jacob grabbed his penis and with the sensory overload, almost blew his load right there.

"Here it comes," Malcolm grunted. Thick ropes of semen shot across Jacob's face and into his mouth. As they hit, Jacob reached his own orgasm, shooting violently across the floor.

"Good boy!"

Malcolm grabbed a towel that he had been sitting on to clean himself up. Nicole produced a second one and cleaned Jacob's face. "You did it, I hope you had fun."

"You know, Candance and I do the human pet thing sometimes," Malcolm added. "Maybe we should take Jacob and Candance and breed them?"

"Maybe next time," Nicole smiled. "I like to keep this one on his toes."