A very bad girl

Story Info
Girl tricks roommate into chastity and has fun with his GF.
1.6k words
4.28
67.8k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alisson, of course everybody calls me Alice. I'm a rather short, thin (but nicely rounded) girl and beside a deep blue eyes behind glasses I look like if I was Japanese - to the point where I've been asked (a lot) why I moved to Europe.

I'm 22 and to live close to my university (I'm studying journalism) I had to move to the other side of my country, which means that I had to take a part time job as an assistant in a small advertising company to pay for rent - I have a room in a shared apartment with another girl and 2 guys, all the same age. And here is where the story starts...

You see, all four of us have been living in this place for the last one and a half year and we became a good friends, spending movie evenings in a group of 4-8 with our partners, sometimes having smaller or larger parties, helping each other with our studies, and such. Especially, I grew close with Max, he is a taller guy, well build, we share passion for tabletop games and crime literature, he studies in a military technical academy and he has a girlfriend - Lisa. She is a linguistics student, blond, very fit, she always smiles and I think I never seen her wearing trousers - only skirts and dresses.

And she made me realise something...

The more time I spend with these two, the more I seem to search for opportunities to touch her, I mean we are girls so there is a lot more touching than if we were guy friends, but still... And I catched myself on checking out her ass, her breasts and just following her with my eyes. I seem to be jealous that Max gets to have fun with her - and they do have fun, they are quite loud and the walls at our apartment aren't that wide. These feelings I have for Lisa are new to me, I never found any girl attractive before.

Now, me being a kinky and very bad girl, I made a very nasty plan that blossomed from my jealousy and from me wanting to, I don't really know, maybe actually have my fun with his girlfriend.

So... around three weeks ago I bought a chastity cage, one of the metal models with multiple rings of different sizes and I had it waiting for the right moment in a gift box with a small letter that I wrote in a way that would make Max think it's a surprise from Lisa. And now it seems is the perfect opportunity to lay my trap. Max went to the kitchen to make a dinner for them and a moment later I heard Lisa going to take a shower. I quietly got out of my room holding the "gift" and took a peek to see if he is wearing headphones while he prepares their meal - he is. So I just barely sneak into his room and leave the package on his bed. Good thing there is no one else in the apartment today. Now I just return to my room and wait...

After some time Max went with their meal to his room and not a long time later Lisa exited the bathroom and went to his room. I waited about 30 minutes and then put a key (that key) on a neck chain and changed to a low cut top so the key dangling between my breasts would be perfectly visible and casually went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. I was wondering if he took the bait and put on the cage when I heard parts of their conversation and there were signs of a little panic. Hah! That must have been a big surprise - for her the cage at all and for him... that it wasn't Lisa that left it!

I heard them getting out of the room and knocking on my door - at least they are quick to understand what happened, but I don't think the understand it entirely.

"I'm here!" I shout for them.

They come in the kitchen. wearing only bathrobes and I can see they immediately stare at the key.

"Alice, that's not funny!" Max almost shouted.

"What were you thinking?" asked Lisa, blushing on her face.

"Oh come on! That will be good for you, you seem like you aren't doing much else," I winked. "Just, think of it as a little delay so you can have a bit more time for talking and stuff!"

"I want the key now, I'm serious! You went too far!"

"Well, I can give it back, but..."

"But what?!" Lisa shouted at me.

"But Lisa has to ask me to give it back and... I won't do it just now, I think you two should wait for it a bit, lets say, a month!"

"You're crazy!" they both were shocked, but, was it excitement I saw beneath that shock?

"I can give it back quicker but... I want something."

"What?" asked Lisa.

"I want to... Well.. I never did it with a girl..." I started playing with the key, while looking a bit down, like if I was just a bit shy.

They looked at each other, then at me.

"I'm not into girls!"

"Then you can wait 2 months for his dick, see if I care... Besides, I think Max would like the show," I winked at him.

"Wait, you said one month!"

"Yeah, but, you see, I have this key, so I make the rules and I just changed them. Would any of you like me to change them further?"

"I... I think I would like the show..." said Max nervously.

"But... won't it be cheating?" asked Lisa, blushing.

"If it's with a girl and I'll be watching and I agree to it... I don't think that's cheating, just as threesome wouldn't be... And I really want this thing off and..." he grabbed her breasts, "I want you..."

"I don't know..."

"Lisa... please... I can't go 2 months in this... I won't be even able to take care of things myself and you can't imagine how tight it is right now!"

"Uhhh, ok. But you will give us the key right after?"

"Of course, if after we play you ask me for it."

Lisa smiled, "Well, this might be fun, I can't wait for you to take me! And you will really be in need after such a show! "

She took his and mine hands and took us to Max's room. When the door closed behind us, she just shook her robe off and I was amazed! Her body was incredible, I just stood there with my mouth open staring at her.

"Well? It was your idea, what are you going to do?"

"Let's just first tie him to a chair so he won't distract us."

We took off his robes, and wow... his dick was bulging through the bars of that cage really bad. Poor guy, he must have been be really hot for her tonight! We tied him to the chair, naked except for the cage, with hands behind the chair back.

Then I turned toward Lisa, put my hands on her hips, gently leaned to her and kissed her - it was strange at first but when after a moment she gave into it, it started to feel really great and it was so new to me it added to the excitement! I Pushed her on the bed and kneeled down, moved my head to her pussy and started licking. I always liked to give blowjobs to guys but licking a girl was even more fun - maybe because I know how it felt? I moved my hands on her legs, caressing them, touching her ass. When I heard her moan I couldn't stand it and started to rub my pussy. Then she grabbed me by my hair and pulled towards her, we kissed while our hands started to move on our bodies, massaging our breasts, asses, moving on our hips, legs, in moments we were shaking when she interrupted us:

"Wait! Don't make me come!"

"Why?"

"I want to be still wanting when you release Max..."

"Oh, Lisa... Hmm, would you like both of us to give him a blowjob?"

"Wow, really? Oh... ok let's do it!"

We moved towards him, kneeled in front of him.

"So..."

"Oh no, I'm not taking the cage off just yet!"

"How are we going to give him blowjob then?"

"It's not fully covered right? There is a lot of access between those steel bars..."

I started to lick him through the bars, the frustrated sounds he made were adorable! She leaned and kissed his caged cock and then we started to lick, me on one side and she on the other, she used one had to hold in place his throbbing caged cock and I felt her other hand on my pussy, so I started to pleasure her too in the same way. It didn't took long until we were both screaming with pleasure with Max's caged cock between our mouths and him writhing and screaming from frustration!

Me and Lisa collapsed on the floor holding each other after a blissful orgasms and a completely new experience.

"So... Lisa, would you really like me to give you that key? Or maybe I could keep it for the next two months and we could have more fun like this?"

"You know what? Let's make it three months..." she said leaning to give me a very passionate kiss.